Christen Press and Tobin Heath

Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

Post by Guest »

With this house I don't see them having kids anytime soon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 13:19
If they did buy it together I’m surprised they only got a 2BR. They can definitely afford a 3m+ home together . The penthouse they lived in in Portland was like 1m and they were young when they bought that. Plus Tobin still owned her smaller apartment.
Nobody knows the size of the house :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 13:19
If they did buy it together I’m surprised they only got a 2BR. They can definitely afford a 3m+ home together . The penthouse they lived in in Portland was like 1m and they were young when they bought that. Plus Tobin still owned her smaller apartment.
Could be because of location? Christen loves the beach. Also if Heath plays again might not be in LA.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 13:32
She owns it, there is no HOA in Venice, she can do whatever she wants to do to the house. It’s very easy to add another bedroom whenever they need too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 13:32
I wouldn’t want to raise kids in Venice personally but they live a totally different lifestyle than me lol

supercorp2017
Reactions: 0

Post by supercorp2017 »

Can the mods (@element @dadou) please lock these damn threads. These stalkers and weirdos over here talking about private information and it’s starting to get really scary. I truly hope none of you invade their privacy in person because there is a line…please don’t cross it. These women are not rich enough to hire private security. You all are taking things too far. The break-up troll(s) and obsessed fans need therapy! You all are not right in the head!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

supercorp2017 wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 14:46
Can the mods (@element @dadou) please lock these damn threads. These stalkers and weirdos over here talking about private information and it’s starting to get really scary. I truly hope none of you invade their privacy in person because there is a line…please don’t cross it. These women are not rich enough to hire private security. You all are taking things too far. The break-up troll(s) and obsessed fans need therapy! You all are not right in the head!
Why would you want the thread locked just scroll on bye.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why is speculation about the details, cost and location of their home still here? Whether legit or not, that should be deleted for their own safety. It’s already been proven that people have zero boundaries when it comes to famous people. Someone could take even a city location and find their house. Since mods like to control what can and cannot be discussed when it comes to them, this definitely falls under the do not discuss category. It’s hypocritical to leave those posts here since it’s a real life safety concern, but delete other posts simply discussing their relationship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This thread should be locked and you all should be ashamed. @element @dadou

supercorp2017
Reactions: 0

Post by supercorp2017 »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 14:52
supercorp2017 wrote:
You damn well know why. =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

supercorp2017 wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 15:36
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 14:52
supercorp2017 wrote:
You damn well know why. =_=
Yet you live in here :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We should be able to speculate about them it's a gossip site.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can we have normal discussions here?
I will start. Any indication what is going on with Tobin’s career? Is she retired or what

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 17:03
I will start. Any indication what is going on with Tobin’s career? Is she retired or what
I just assumed she has quietly retired and is now mostly focused on re–inc and documenting Christen's rehab. I do wonder what is going on with that knee of hers though

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I just kinda assume she's getting fit along with Christen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
It’s pretty obvious Tobin’s retired in my opinion, I wonder what that injury was it was clearly bad enough to mean she didn’t want to or couldn’t play again. But after ending consecutive United, Arsenal and Reign seasons early with injury it’s not unexpected.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

But wouldn't she announce retirement? I mean she has been playing since she was a teen and had great success. I thought she would say announce her retirement on social media or something.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 18:16
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 17:51
Guest wrote:
It’s pretty obvious Tobin’s retired in my opinion, I wonder what that injury was it was clearly bad enough to mean she didn’t want to or couldn’t play again. But after ending consecutive United, Arsenal and Reign seasons early with injury it’s not unexpected.
She’s not injured. She just doesn’t want to be away from Christen, but she doesn’t want to play for Angel City. So she’s just not playing.
Lol this is nonsense, we know she was injured she said it herself. We know she was wanting to join ACFC thanks to that troll who they hired then fired Kim. She’s not playing right now because she’s retired, not because she hates ACFC.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 18:08
But wouldn't she announce retirement? I mean she has been playing since she was a teen and had great success. I thought she would say announce her retirement on social media or something.
Da it’s not her style. Especially since she hasn’t played in so long, and has no contract anywhere like Sam Mewis did at kfc, she’s not randomly gonna make an announcement about it. I don’t think she gives a shit about a USWNT ceremony either. Maybe if she was actually playing and had a planned retirement it would be different. I think she probably tried to come back for awhile and it’s just hasn’t worked out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 18:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She’s not injured. She just doesn’t want to be away from Christen, but she doesn’t want to play for Angel City. So she’s just not playing.
Lol this is nonsense, we know she was injured she said it herself. We know she was wanting to join ACFC thanks to that troll who they hired then fired Kim. She’s not playing right now because she’s retired, not because she hates ACFC.
Kim never said she wanted to play for ACFC. She just said that Tobin didn’t want to make a decision until she was fully healthy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 18:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Kim never said she wanted to play for ACFC. She just said that Tobin didn’t want to make a decision until she was fully healthy.
Kim wouldn’t know about it unless there were talks between Tobin and ACFC, those talks wouldn’t happen if she wasn’t interested genius.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 19:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Kim wouldn’t know about it unless there were talks between Tobin and ACFC, those talks wouldn’t happen if she wasn’t interested genius.
Not necessarily. ACFC and Kim could have reached out to her to gauge her interest since she was a free agent and received that response back. That doesn’t mean Tobin approached them with interest.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 19:08
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 19:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Not necessarily. ACFC and Kim could have reached out to her to gauge her interest since she was a free agent and received that response back. That doesn’t mean Tobin approached them with interest.
DA. Considering that Tobin (and Press) have been known to give radio silence to teams in the past (ex. LV) when they want to, but ACFC received a response, already means she’s interested. Tobin could have omitted the part about her “waiting to be healthy before deciding”. She could have said she’s weighing her options. Period.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tobin said the reason she didn’t want to go to LV is because for an expansion team you really have to buy into what they are doing and want to help create the culture and if you don’t it’s not fair to be going there. You can tell when she talks about ACFC that she does not believe in or want to be a part of building that team. Honestly she sounds completely over the NWSL in general.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tobin has quietly retired and that’s why she’s been able to transition into a more active role as the co-CEO of re-inc. It’s a good progression for them, imo.

Though Christen has always said that she’s both a CEO and a football player, I’m sure Tobin stepping up has eased some of the load and Christen has been able to dedicate more time to rehab and training. As it should be.

And as for Tobin being in the gym…retired athletes do go to the gym to rehab an injury or maintain fitness.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 19:59
Tobin has quietly retired and that’s why she’s been able to transition into a more active role as the co-CEO of re-inc. It’s a good progression for them, imo.

Though Christen has always said that she’s both a CEO and a football player, I’m sure Tobin stepping up has eased some of the load and Christen has been able to dedicate more time to rehab and training. As it should be.

And as for Tobin being in the gym…retired athletes do go to the gym to rehab an injury or maintain fitness.
Except she’s repeated a million times in all different ways that she’s injured and that she’s working her way back from injury.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 20:01
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 19:59

Except she’s repeated a million times in all different ways that she’s injured and that she’s working her way back from injury.
Don’t see how that’s pertinent to my post. I never denied she was injured. So you’re back to square one, and she’s waiting to be healthy before deciding. If she isn’t healthy in 3 years, will that be enough time for us to say she’s retired? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Christen back on respace

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2024, 13:47
Blessing and good vibes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She hasn’t posted running yet, is the stage that she’s at in-line with running on grass too?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 15:42
Tobins dad commented “beautiful!”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 01:41
She hasn’t posted running yet, is the stage that she’s at in-line with running on grass too?
Running would come before change of direction.m and cutting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 02:42
Guest wrote:
That’s good news! Is changing direction and cutting the last stage before training with the team or is there another one?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 04:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
That’s good news! Is changing direction and cutting the last stage before training with the team or is there another one?
DA. Not from personal experience, but from following other players in WoSo with the same injury. If she’s running on grass, doing lateral movement, and then cutting…team training isn’t too far off and will largely depend on when she’s comfortable to train with the team again. After being seen on cleats on grass for the first time, some players take only 2-3 mos. before they’re back to playing, and not just team training.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 04:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA. Not from personal experience, but from following other players in WoSo with the same injury. If she’s running on grass, doing lateral movement, and then cutting…team training isn’t too far off and will largely depend on when she’s comfortable to train with the team again. After being seen on cleats on grass for the first time, some players take only 2-3 mos. before they’re back to playing, and not just team training.
QMTA But a more conservative estimate would probably be a return this summer 🙏

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She will be back this weekend.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You are here and on the main thread saying the same thing is like you don't want Christen to never play again. Just fuck off with your negativity.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 09:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You are here and on the main thread saying the same thing is like you don't want Christen to never play again. Just fuck off with your negativity.
?? Did you actually read the post correctly? It was pretty positive about her return and possible timeline. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 09:53
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 09:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

?? Did you actually read the post correctly? It was pretty positive about her return and possible timeline. Da
That’s the troll that hates Press but comes here acting like an over the top unreasonable Press stan just so they can complain about Press Stans on other threads. DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I see alot of people saying she might return in the summer. But is she even working with a ball yet?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 15:44
I see alot of people saying she might return in the summer. But is she even working with a ball yet?
We don't know if she has been working with a ball yet, because she hasn't shown us. But based purely on what she has shown us, doing exercises and lateral movement on grass, a possible return in the summer is pretty realistic. I mean, that's a window of 3 - 6 months from now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Summer hasn’t even started yet. And it ends 6 months from now. You’re acting like people are saying she’s coming back tomorrow. Lol.

Ball work isn’t the most time consuming part of recovery anyway.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
FWIW last year she posted herself in cleats on grass and the first time she posted herself shooting with the ball was within only a week of each other so it’s very likely she’s working with a ball already.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Was it Christen on the fitness bike at the start of the video Angel City posted?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 20:32
Was it Christen on the fitness bike at the start of the video Angel City posted?
It looks like her :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't know why you guys argue so much here, it's clear that they love each other very much and the relationship works out their way, they've been together for almost 10 years

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tweed says christen is back with the team full time. What does that mean?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 21:10
Tweed says christen is back with the team full time. What does that mean?
It means she’s there doing all of her rehab with the ACFC staff now. No longer rehabbing with her other team of doctors/PTs.