US Women's Soccer Part XIII : USWNT, NWSL, NCAA, and #FIREJI

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Idk what it is about Alex but she doesn't do it for me. Like I'll watch her playing and think she's beautiful but then I'll watch her doing interviews or whatever and my opinion changes. Maybe because I think she looks better with her hair pulled back. She looked great at the ESPYs though.
She has the best body by far to me. Yeah yeah the boobs are supposedly fake but they aren't stupid big like Syd's. You barely notice them. She's just strikingly muscular but still feminine. I get why she's done so much sports modeling.
All of them have decent physiques maybe KO and JJ are in even better shape but Alex has full package. She is Maria Sharapova of Woso.
Alex simply got leaner after switching to vegan life style. Less subcutaneous fat=more muscular physique. Most of the elite athletes choose this method. Kobe Lebron Phelps Ronaldo now Alex. Getting lighter gonna make her faster and less prone to injuries. So she compansated her age with perfect physique.
I think she's just really into lifting. She has talked about that in the past. Not all of them are but I know JJ and Alex are pretty into the weight room.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Whoever is holding out for a "coming out" for Christen and Tobin in Players Tribune (of all places) will be sorely disappointed. First of all, they're really private and I don't see any indication of that changing anytime soon, at least on a public level. Teammates who don't interact much on pitch like A&A took a decade to come out, so it's safe to say it will take a few more years for Tobin and Press because their playing positions interact a LOT more on the pitch compared to A&A.

Second, Press has a bigger chance of starting more in the next NT games, and we still have the OG. Not exactly the best time to draw attention away from the team and have the world focus on the two of them on the pitch, specifically. In short, anon who posted that "info" is a straight up troll or just a very hopeful (and soon to be disappointed) fan of the couple.
Why do you guys always compare the couples? Just because A and A took 10 years doesn't mean another couple has to.
OP. Not comparing, just laying it out for others to read. Because no athlete at their position right now should want to take the focus off their play and then redirect that attention to their relationship. Every pro athlete's dream is to be recognized for his/her time on the sport, so I'm sorry if it appears like I'm comparing, but I'm just actually bringing up A&A for the sake of having a model.

For instance, did A&A come out only because they got engaged? We'll never know for sure, but I feel like Ali and Ash also came out because they're close to retiring, too. And that's not bad at all, but you can't deny that timing is an important factor they considered with their announcement, and not just the years they've been together.
They told Vogue a big part in their decision was that they want to adopt kids and they need to be ''public'' for it.
Probably Pulse incident put something into perspective. They're wrapping up their soccer career plus no conflict of interest regarding their respective positions.

But I'm confused about this. Heath and Press seem like they have pretty good head on their shoulders. Why would they ever consider coming out? It won't change anything regarding their relationship. They have vacations together spend their every free time together etc....If some oblivious straight fans are too blind to put two and two together it's on them. They still have at least 4 to 5 years to play at top level. Another thing their position is scary AF they both play to create more goal positions for USWNT's face of franchise. Why would they do something so drastic to complicate their lives?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:As far as the thirst goes. Not even just on this team. More than any movie star, pop star, model.

She's the one.

When you have to use a picture from a photoshoot, where they have professionals there to make you look good and have you pose a certain way, to prove your point, that says a lot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:As far as the thirst goes. Not even just on this team. More than any movie star, pop star, model.

She's the one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
gues wrote:https://twitter.com/CarliLloyd/status/1149707375861030913

Relax Carli. She does not have an off button
did someone say they saw alex running in a parking lot today??
Yes, I did, in El Porto. She was running with her dog.

WhyyMeee
Reactions: 0

Post by WhyyMeee »

Guest wrote:
WhyyMeee wrote:
Guest wrote:
WhyyMeee wrote:Ashlyn has some big hands and long fingers shehumper
Kos giflfriend has huge hands
Ashlyn has bigger hands that KO's girlfriend
That's so false
I will drop kick you, this is FACTS. Ashlyn has bigger hands

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Whoever is holding out for a "coming out" for Christen and Tobin in Players Tribune (of all places) will be sorely disappointed. First of all, they're really private and I don't see any indication of that changing anytime soon, at least on a public level. Teammates who don't interact much on pitch like A&A took a decade to come out, so it's safe to say it will take a few more years for Tobin and Press because their playing positions interact a LOT more on the pitch compared to A&A.

Second, Press has a bigger chance of starting more in the next NT games, and we still have the OG. Not exactly the best time to draw attention away from the team and have the world focus on the two of them on the pitch, specifically. In short, anon who posted that "info" is a straight up troll or just a very hopeful (and soon to be disappointed) fan of the couple.
Why do you guys always compare the couples? Just because A and A took 10 years doesn't mean another couple has to.
OP. Not comparing, just laying it out for others to read. Because no athlete at their position right now should want to take the focus off their play and then redirect that attention to their relationship. Every pro athlete's dream is to be recognized for his/her time on the sport, so I'm sorry if it appears like I'm comparing, but I'm just actually bringing up A&A for the sake of having a model.

For instance, did A&A come out only because they got engaged? We'll never know for sure, but I feel like Ali and Ash also came out because they're close to retiring, too. And that's not bad at all, but you can't deny that timing is an important factor they considered with their announcement, and not just the years they've been together.
They told Vogue a big part in their decision was that they want to adopt kids and they need to be ''public'' for it.
Probably Pulse incident put something into perspective. They're wrapping up their soccer career plus no conflict of interest regarding their respective positions.

But I'm confused about this. Heath and Press seem like they have pretty good head on their shoulders. Why would they ever consider coming out? It won't change anything regarding their relationship. They have vacations together spend their every free time together etc....If some oblivious straight fans are too blind to put two and two together it's on them. They still have at least 4 to 5 years to play at top level. Another thing their position is scary AF they both play to create more goal positions for USWNT's face of franchise. Why would they do something so drastic to complicate their lives?
Really ott post to make. It's "drastic" to come out now? Lmao give me a break.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:So I just listened to Cooligans podcast for their little WC segment...and they basically said they really believed Ashlyn in her IG story when she sings "gonna knock this pussy like fight night". Like...they went on about how they think Ash probably "beats it up" and "makes it pop". Aren't they..friends with Krieger? Like how....awkward if she listens to that podcast lmao
I mean...did they lie

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

WhyyMeee wrote:
Guest wrote:
WhyyMeee wrote:
Guest wrote:
That's so false
Lets go ask Krieger.

WhyyMeee

Post by WhyyMeee »

Guest wrote:
WhyyMeee wrote:
Guest wrote:
WhyyMeee wrote:
Guest wrote:
That's so false
Lets go ask Krieger.
Ofcourse AK is going to say yesss

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Idk what it is about Alex but she doesn't do it for me. Like I'll watch her playing and think she's beautiful but then I'll watch her doing interviews or whatever and my opinion changes. Maybe because I think she looks better with her hair pulled back. She looked great at the ESPYs though.
She has the best body by far to me. Yeah yeah the boobs are supposedly fake but they aren't stupid big like Syd's. You barely notice them. She's just strikingly muscular but still feminine. I get why she's done so much sports modeling.
All of them have decent physiques maybe KO and JJ are in even better shape but Alex has full package. She is Maria Sharapova of Woso.
Alex simply got leaner after switching to vegan life style. Less subcutaneous fat=more muscular physique. Most of the elite athletes choose this method. Kobe Lebron Phelps Ronaldo now Alex. Getting lighter gonna make her faster and less prone to injuries. So she compansated her age with perfect physique.
I think she's just really into lifting. She has talked about that in the past. Not all of them are but I know JJ and Alex are pretty into the weight room.
JJ, Alex and "uncle" Naeher. Assasinated by the gunshow.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Since everyone is thirsting. Who's the hottest one in the team? In yalls opinion
Harris
JJ
Press
Morgan

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

WhyyMeee wrote:
Guest wrote:
WhyyMeee wrote:
Guest wrote:
That's so false
:chainsaw: come get some
No, this is so false. The fact has always been Ash has big hands but we've never even seen KOs girls' hands until recently. KS' hands are bigger you just have to live with it...

riptide

Post by riptide »

Guest wrote:Since everyone is thirsting. Who's the hottest one in the team? In yalls opinion
Press, KO, JJ and Alex but mainly when she's angry (she just looks so good when she's mad lol).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I feel like people forget that it took A&A 10 years to do this. If you told anyone that's been following their story even 3 years ago that they would announce their engagement in People magazine and post things like ''I love you'' on sm you'd be called either a troll or a crazy person.
Press and Heath are babies compared to them, let's talk in about 7 years, a lot can change.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You can't obtain/maintain this physique without proper lifting routine. Though I'm sure every top tier soccer player has some kind of compound/bodyweight/agility based lifting routines. I think veterans and JJ have more strict diets. Alex Krieger KO Broon JJ seem to have significantly higher lean mass/body fat ratio.
PS: Sorry for geeking out I'm having my PhD on sport nutrition and exercise sciences ^_^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Harris
JJ
Press
Morgan
ADK
Press
Morgan
Harris
KO

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:So I just listened to Cooligans podcast for their little WC segment...and they basically said they really believed Ashlyn in her IG story when she sings "gonna knock this pussy like fight night". Like...they went on about how they think Ash probably "beats it up" and "makes it pop". Aren't they..friends with Krieger? Like how....awkward if she listens to that podcast lmao
I mean...did they lie

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Harris
JJ
Press
Morgan
ADK
Press
Morgan
Harris
KO
KO
Alex (begrudgingly because she's the neckbeards #1)
Press
JJ
Pugh
Horan has her days

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
i'm not a sports expert but..... none of those people are vegan?
Alex isn't a vegan. Look at her complexion and muscle tone. Impossible for vegans to have. Also, Ellis cuts vegans.
She just likes to act like a pretentious vegan.
I just watched her show in Lyon with her dad. In one episode, they were at a restaurant. She was eating everything and I thought she was an adventurous eater. Then in another episode, she was with Seger and a Japanese player. They made crepes and were eating them. Crepes have eggs in them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I feel like people forget that it took A&A 10 years to do this. If you told anyone that's been following their story even 3 years ago that they would announce their engagement in People magazine and post things like ''I love you'' on sm you'd be called either a troll or a crazy person.
Press and Heath are babies compared to them, let's talk in about 7 years, a lot can change.
Just because A Team too 20 years doesn't mean others will or have to. You guys say this every time. Heath and Press are already more comfortable sharing certain things than A Team was 3 years in.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Just because A Team too 20 years doesn't mean others will or have to. You guys say this every time. Heath and Press are already more comfortable sharing certain things than A Team was 3 years in.
10*

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

She's the one.

When you have to use a picture from a photoshoot, where they have professionals there to make you look good and have you pose a certain way, to prove your point, that says a lot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Alex isn't a vegan. Look at her complexion and muscle tone. Impossible for vegans to have. Also, Ellis cuts vegans.
I just watched her show in Lyon with her dad. In one episode, they were at a restaurant. She was eating everything and I thought she was an adventurous eater. Then in another episode, she was with Seger and a Japanese player. They made crepes and were eating them. Crepes have eggs in them.
Fake vegan. Is anyone actually shocked though? Although I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't know crepe batter used eggs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She's the one.

When you have to use a picture from a photoshoot,
where they have professionals there to make you look good and have you pose a certain way, to prove your point, that says a lot.

Da :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She's the one.

This is another photoshoot and like 7 years ago.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lol guyssss don't compare them.... Then goes on compare them. Preath stans really are the worst.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

WhyyMeee wrote:
Guest wrote:
WhyyMeee wrote:
Guest wrote:
That's so false
Gks always have big hands

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lol guyssss don't compare them.... Then goes on compare them. Preath stans really are the worst.
Where did I say don't compare them in my post?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I mean...did they lie

WhyyMeee

Post by WhyyMeee »

Guest wrote:
WhyyMeee wrote:
Guest wrote:
WhyyMeee wrote:
Guest wrote:
That's so false
:chainsaw: come get some
No, this is so false. The fact has always been Ash has big hands but we've never even seen KOs girls' hands until recently. KS' hands are bigger you just have to live with it...
Nope Ashlyn has the bigger hands, you can tell by when she was comforting the England player and she had her hands on her face

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No it doesn't but it does mean that comparing where they are now after 10 years and where they are after 3 is not comparable, but I'm really over this discussion, it's been talked about so many times, I feel like people just want to say that their couple is better than the other.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone know where I can watch a replay of the WWC final?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This is false. Were you around back then? They posted stuff all the time. It only slowed down because people got weird and invasive.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Harris
JJ
Press
Morgan
ADK
Press
Morgan
Harris
KO
KO
Press
JJ
Pugh
Horan has her days
Press
KO
Alex
JJ

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is like....the longest this thread has ever been civil. It's cute lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

oh god, LL :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This is false. Were you around back then? They posted stuff all the time. It only slowed down because people got weird and invasive.
Not sure if it matters also but Tobin and Press are also in their 30's compared to Ashlyn and Ali when they were in their 20's. I'm not sure if that plays a factor to how they're moving lol. Either way, happy for both.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

VEGAN POLICE!!!!!!! FREEZE

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

ITA. Check that timeline I just read. They were pretty obvious. But this whole argument is ridiculous. What A/A did is pretty irrelevant to what Press/Heath will do. Everyone is different.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:This is like....the longest this thread has ever been civil. It's cute lol
Letting the thirst out while accepting others different thirst really helps this thread out

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:oh god, LL  :-/
Wut? Lightning?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

She's the one.

you're hating from a cracked screen on an empty stomach ain't you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No it doesn't but it does mean that comparing where they are now after 10 years and where they are after 3 is not comparable, but I'm really over this discussion, it's been talked about so many times, I feel like people just want to say that their couple is better than the other.
I don't think Heath and Press will ever come out publicly but I feel like there are some Krashlyn stans in here that almost don't want them to just so they can remain the only out ones and you can tell and that's just weird to me. Just my opinion and how some of these posts come across.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Since everyone is thirsting. Who's the hottest one in the team? In yalls opinion
KO
Tobin
JJ
Press
Abby

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Harris
JJ
Press
Morgan
ADK
Press
Morgan
Harris
KO
KO
Press
JJ
Pugh
Horan has her days
Alex
KO
Press

-KG

Post by -KG »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>She wasn't vegan yet when she was in Lyon. However, there's a video Allie took during the USA vs Everybody shoot and I think I heard KO's girl ask Alex if she was vegan and she said no and sounded like she was about to explain but the video cut off. Idk if I heard it right though.</span>

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Will we lock the thread at 2000?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don't think Heath and Press will ever come out publicly but I feel like there are some Krashlyn stans in here that almost don't want them to just so they can remain the only out ones and you can tell and that's just weird to me. Just my opinion and how some of these posts come across.
You post makes no sense tho because Pinoe and Franch are out too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:My dog and I just saw Alex Morgan and Blue running in the parking lot. Instead of thr Strand in Manhattan Beach, she was running in the parking lot. I guess she is avoiding people and talking.
Makes sense. I think she has a house there. A parking lot though lol. That sounds terrible.
Blues feet...

I feel like this is the anon who always claims to see them and that Alex has really big calves.
I took a video to send to my friends, because I thought it was funny that she was running in the parking lot. Yes, Alex has huge calves. That's me. I see her or Servando with Blue all the time, when I am walking my dog.