The Official Tennis Thread - Part II

Reactions:

Re: The Official Tennis Thread - Part II

Post by Guest »

Lena is such a fresh air. :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Australian Open tournament director Craig Tiley has apparently expressed his support for the 'inclusion' of transgender women in women's pro tennis.Good grief!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 10:50
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 21:06
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 20:38
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 10:28
Ok we need more gossip :P
My top 10 list based on my accurate :rofl: gaydar

1. Swiatek: lesbian
2. Sabalenka: straight
3. Rybakina: Bi
4. Garcia: lesbian
5. Pegula: straight
6.Jabeur: Bi
7. Gauff: straight
8. Kvitova: straight
9. Sakkari: Bi
10. Haddad Maia: lesbian

Also playing for the Lez team: Muchova ( no way she is Bi) , Voundrousova, Elise Mertens, Arantxa Rus, Sorribes Tormo, Anas Pavlyuchenkova

It’s your turn anons :angel:
1.Swiatek:Asexual(I cannot imagine her with anyone ever and I promise that I am not being mean).
2.Sabalenka:Bicurious.She has more sexual chemistry with Badosa than Tsitsipas does.
3.Rybakina:Bisexual(the way she looks at women sometimes is a dead giveaway she's not totally straight).
4.Garcia:Lesbian,of course.
5.Pegula:Straight.
6.Jabeur:Staight.
7.Gauff:No idea!Coco is a mystery to me so far.
8.Kvitova:Straight.
9.Sakkari:Can't decide between lesbian or bisexual.
10.Haddad Maria:Bisexual.

Muchova:Bisexual. Voundrousova:Straight. Mertens:No idea.Rus:No idea. Sorribes Tormo:Lesbian. Pavlyuchenkova:Lesbian.

Also I will throw in that I reckon that Bianca Andreescu is bisexual and Amanda Anisimova might be a lesbian.
You know what anon? I like totally get you putting Swiatek as asexual.Rybakina is likely bi.Sakkari=lesbian.I was shocked to find that Voundrousova married a guy.
Voundrousova married to a guy??????? :blinkwide:
I still don’t believe she is totally straight,it’s like Kalinina
They are at least bi. Jabeur is on the same list too

Yes,Anisimova seems lesbian
Rybakina : lesbian to be…still in the closet
Yeah,that Voundrousova is married to a man surprised me to.Also she got married pretty young at 23 after 5 years with him. I agreeabout Anisimova too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wang Peng, Wang Xinyu's father and the former coach of the Chinese national tennis team, told the sports reporter that the French Open women's doubles champion won 590000 euros. After deducting taxes, team expenses and the coaching team's bonus, Wang and Xie each received about 100000 euros. FYI.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 10:52
So we suspect a lot of players in WTA being not straight. What do you think prevents them from coming out now? It seems like now is a more tolerant time, not the time of BJK. On the contrary, in the media sphere, many people speculate on this topic and engage in queerbaiting. Why are athletes so reserved?

And is there any correlation between sports? Because I have a feeling that tennis is the most lesbian sport. What are your thoughts?

I don’t know other sports but I do know tennis very well and I can say it’s full of lesbians :P
But why telling the world their sexual preferences? It is not so easy…sponsors and so on even in 2023. As a formar athlete (not famous :( )I understand their being closeted .
But I’m sure in the “wta world” there are no secrets :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 11:15
Australian Open tournament director Craig Tiley has apparently expressed his support for the 'inclusion' of transgender women in women's pro tennis.Good grief!
How come he is still the tournament director after Djoker incident? It is not inclusion it's erasing the biological women, idiot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
So we suspect a lot of players in WTA being not straight. What do you think prevents them from coming out now? It seems like now is a more tolerant time, not the time of BJK. On the contrary, in the media sphere, many people speculate on this topic and engage in queerbaiting. Why are athletes so reserved?

And is there any correlation between sports? Because I have a feeling that tennis is the most lesbian sport. What are your thoughts?
'It seems like now is a more tolerant time' are the key words there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 11:02
Lena is such a fresh air. :wub:
That she is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 11:25
Guest wrote:
How come he is still the tournament director after Djoker incident? It is not inclusion it's erasing the biological women, idiot.
It's absolutely not inclusion at all. It's the destruction of women's tennis.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 11:22
Wang Peng, Wang Xinyu's father and the former coach of the Chinese national tennis team, told the sports reporter that the French Open women's doubles champion won 590000 euros. After deducting taxes, team expenses and the coaching team's bonus, Wang and Xie each received about 100000 euros. FYI.
I mean yeah that's pretty standard. It's worse for Wimbledon, the tax is higher on prize money and you also get taxed on the sponsorship money you earn during your stay in England including warm up tournaments.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Zheng Qinwen has got sponsorship from Rolex. Although she doesn't have any titles, tournaments or GS yet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Also playing for the Lez team: Muchova ( no way she is Bi) , Voundrousova, Elise Mertens, Arantxa Rus, Sorribes Tormo, Anas Pavlyuchenkova

1.Swiatek:Asexual(I cannot imagine her with anyone ever and I promise that I am not being mean).
2.Sabalenka:Bicurious.She has more sexual chemistry with Badosa than Tsitsipas does.
3.Rybakina:Bisexual(the way she looks at women sometimes is a dead giveaway she's not totally straight).

Muchova:Bisexual. Voundrousova:Straight. Mertens:No idea.Rus:No idea. Sorribes Tormo:Lesbian. Pavlyuchenkova:Lesbian.

Also I will throw in that I reckon that Bianca Andreescu is bisexual and Amanda Anisimova might be a lesbian.
Your gaydar must have been out of repair for a long time. Let me use the highly accurate Chinese gaydar to make corrections.

1.Swiatek: A little bit asexual but more babydyke
2.Sabalenka: Straight as fuck
3.Rybakina: Straight as fuck
4.Garcia: Lesbian
5.Pegula: Bisexual
6.Jabeur: Straight as fuck
7.Gauff: Straight as fuck
8.Kvitova: Straight as fuck
9.Sakkari: Straight
10.Haddad Maria: Straight as fuck

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 12:03
Zheng Qinwen has got sponsorship from Rolex. Although she doesn't have any titles, tournaments or GS yet.
I remember being surprised when I read that ATP player Lorenzo Musetti had a Rolex deal(this was signed before he won 2 tour titles last season). It turns out Rolex sponsor more than just select few players.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Rolex read the writing on the wall given how much money China is paying for the fall tournaments. Plus no offence to Coco but she’s only won a 250 and also has a Rolex deal. Nationality and hype are more important than results.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 12:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Your gaydar must have been out of repair for a long time. Let me use the highly accurate Chinese gaydar to make corrections.

1.Swiatek: A little bit asexual but more babydyke
2.Sabalenka: Straight as fuck
3.Rybakina: Straight as fuck
4.Garcia: Lesbian
5.Pegula: Bisexual
6.Jabeur: Straight as fuck
7.Gauff: Straight as fuck
8.Kvitova: Straight as fuck
9.Sakkari: Straight
10.Haddad Maria: Straight as fuck

Wait what? No way haddad maia,sakkari and Rybakina straight .
I’m the one thinking nobody’s gay/bi but please :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Venus is playing, Serena is watching.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 11:32
Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 11:25
Guest wrote:

It's absolutely not inclusion at all. It's the destruction of women's tennis.
Totally agree.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 14:02
Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 12:16
Guest wrote:
Rolex read the writing on the wall given how much money China is paying for the fall tournaments. Plus no offence to Coco but she’s only won a 250 and also has a Rolex deal. Nationality and hype are more important than results.
You were replying my post. I'm Chinese. We don't have money. Iga just dumped our Xiaomi. Her creepy psycho Daria told her China was not a safe country and many other stories. Like we support Russia or something.
Sorry, but you are not safe country :'( <_< . And I think the main problem was that Xiaomi continues work on the russian market although they said they would not. It would be very hypocritical wear every match that ua ribbon 🎗️ but have a xiaomi like a sponsor.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You were replying my post. I'm Chinese. We don't have money. Iga just dumped our Xiaomi. Her creepy psycho Daria told her China was not a safe country and many other stories. Like we support Russia or something.
China does. and if you are the creepy poster who does the demented posting on the Iga thread, please post only there. leave this thread alone. please.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 15:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
China does. and if you are the creepy poster who does the demented posting on the Iga thread, please post only there. leave this thread alone. please.
Nay. That's not me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 15:41
Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 10:45
Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 10:20
Just visited the Iga Swiatek thread. Wow...The derangement/trolling is on another level.
And also it is maybe the one thread on LChat where there is censorship, or someone is constantly cleaning it. Because messages are really deleted there. And I can't understand this level of trolling/derangment anymore. And is there really anything true in all those theories that make someone constantly delete posts?
i think it's just one poster who does the deranged trolling ... i don't know who does the censorship, but frankly what gets posted on there can result in legal action by Iga's team.
Legal action, do you mean Team Iga confronting her former agency boss BL for publicly accusing Iga's dad TS of fucking Iga's mgr PW in the Polish press?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 10:11
Goosth wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 08:43
What do you think of Croatian tennis player Petra Martic? Is she a lesbian?
Decent WTA player.I'm convinced she is a lesbian.
I have been convinced ever since hearing the announcers talk flowery about how important her female coach was to her a few years ago. She's cute too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 18:18
Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 10:11
Goosth wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 08:43
What do you think of Croatian tennis player Petra Martic? Is she a lesbian?
Decent WTA player.I'm convinced she is a lesbian.
I have been convinced ever since hearing the announcers talk flowery about how important her female coach was to her a few years ago. She's cute too.
[/quShe is very cute.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I think women's team sports passed an inflection point from being an environment where the straights might run les/bi teammates out of the locker room to being a great place for messy dykes to date lol. Look at the dyke drama in the WNBA, NWSL, FAWSL. But there have to be some mores gays beside Kasatkina in the top 100.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I emailed Tennis Australia and Craig Tiley to let them know that I cannot support their wish/plan to be 'inclusive' of transgender women and girls in tennis at any level competitively.I also mentioned that women and girls should not have to let anyone of the opposite sex into their locker rooms either.

I then conveyed those thoughts to both parties again via social media before they could block me(which they have been doing to others).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who is/was this coach of Petra Martic that she was so 'close' to?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Haddad Maria lost today at an event I think she won last year. Probably an energy crash after her exploits at Roland Garros. Kyrgios lost at the event he was playing but I was happy about that result. There was also a win for 17-year-old Swiss girl Celine Naef over Venus Williams.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 18:55
Haddad Maria lost today at an event I think she won last year. Probably an energy crash after her exploits at Roland Garros. Kyrgios lost at the event he was playing but I was happy about that result. There was also a win for 17-year-old Swiss girl Celine Naef over Venus Williams.
Yes, BHA is a defending champ. Sadly she can lost her position in Top10 now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 18:41
Sandra Zaniewska but they aren't working together anymore.

https://www.wtatennis.com/news/1452859/ ... -zaniewska

That article has a really similar tone to the commentary that pinged my gaydar lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:dance2:
Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 19:39
Guest wrote:

That article has a really similar tone to the commentary that pinged my gaydar lol
Thank you for the link. I enjoyed reading that article.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why do people think Amanda Anisimova might be bi or lesbian?
She's the opposite of pinging to me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 19:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think it was as open secret that they were a couple. They both ping like crazy and were clearly close. Too bad they split because Petra had some of her best results with her.

I don't understand anyone thinking Anisimova is les at all. Same with BHM. They both scream straight to me. Garcia on the other hand, I could never believe she's anything other than gay. Krunic is too, I believe. Not sure about Muchova but she sure does ping a lot. Jabeur is like Barty IMO, jock tomboy type but straight.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2023, 00:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think it was as open secret that they were a couple. They both ping like crazy and were clearly close. Too bad they split because Petra had some of her best results with her.

I don't understand anyone thinking Anisimova is les at all. Same with BHM. They both scream straight to me. Garcia on the other hand, I could never believe she's anything other than gay. Krunic is too, I believe. Not sure about Muchova but she sure does ping a lot. Jabeur is like Barty IMO, jock tomboy type but straight.
i wish martic would come out she's gives me gay vibes and she is so hot!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2023, 00:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Absolutely agree about Jabeur and Barty.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who is Caroline Garcia's successor as 'Baby Gay'?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So there aren't a lot of lesbians among tennis players? Even the tomboyish ones are straight.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Vero Kudermetova is playing now. Hot legs!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 20:00
Why do people think Amanda Anisimova might be bi or lesbian?
She's the opposite of pinging to me.
Look at her instagram. She has Pavlyuchenkova’s style so…….. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 10:50
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 21:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You know what anon? I like totally get you putting Swiatek as asexual.Rybakina is likely bi.Sakkari=lesbian.I was shocked to find that Voundrousova married a guy.
Voundrousova married to a guy??????? :blinkwide:
I still don’t believe she is totally straight,it’s like Kalinina
They are at least bi. Jabeur is on the same list too

Yes,Anisimova seems lesbian
Rybakina : lesbian to be…still in the closet
X2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wang Peng, Wang Xinyu's father, said the total annual cost of Xinyu is about 4 million CNY, about 560,000 USD or 520,000 EU. Most of it is paid by Shenzhen Sports Bureau, part of it is paid by with Guangdong Tennis Center and Guangdong Sports Industry Group. FYI.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:hmmm:
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2023, 11:26
Vero Kudermetova is playing now. Hot legs!
I can't watch her matches without thinking about her groomer husband.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why does everyone think that Rybakina and Pavlyuchenkova are lesbians?

I see nothing dykey about them.

Anisimova aswell. They really seem quite straight to me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2023, 14:19

No idea about Anisimova or Pavlyuchenkova. With Rybakina it's the way she looks at women sometimes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 23:40
:dead: :dead:
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 21:44
:hug:
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 20:08
I can't wait till Wimbledon.I am psyched already.Jabeur or Rybakina for the title please🙏
How about Garcia for Wimbledon champion?
*dead* bonus points if she pulls a Mauresmo after the win
What does 'if she pulls a Mauresmo' mean? (Fairly new tennis fan here).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Not everyone is a butch…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

It's called "delusion"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2023, 14:55
Guest wrote:

No idea about Anisimova or Pavlyuchenkova. With Rybakina it's the way she looks at women sometimes.

in this interview at 2:21 Elena said that she's planning in future "to get husband like everyone apparently"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2023, 14:58
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 23:40
:dead: :dead:
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 21:44
:hug:
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 20:08
I can't wait till Wimbledon.I am psyched already.Jabeur or Rybakina for the title please🙏
How about Garcia for Wimbledon champion?
*dead* bonus points if she pulls a Mauresmo after the win
What does 'if she pulls a Mauresmo' mean? (Fairly new tennis fan here).
way back in...1999 maybe? Mauresmo won her AO semi and impulsively came out by running over to her gf to celebrate

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There's another Kudermetova!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This thread is full of butches projecting their appearance on everyone. And every time a woman that don't look enough straight for them turns out to be actually straight, they are shocked.