Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 09:44
Wtf is going on
Another day about Iga and her psycho have an inappropriate relationship. 008

Reactions:

Re: The Official Tennis Thread - Part II

Post by Guest »

She is not a professional psychologist in any way and tainting the group of the real professional ones in this field. I'm kinda sad this happens in tennis, the sport that I love the most. I'd stopped myself from supporting Swiatek and her fraud psych for a while now. Looking back it makes sense, the selfish father let his child going with the fraud person so he doesn't have to take care or do the work. I'm not surprised at all if the real mother can't stay, she must be in a lot of pain.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Iga vs Emma.

first two games, i thought Emma was going to give one helluva fight but then Iga upped her game. her speed on court and placement is awesome.

Emma didn't too badly. she has great power hitting and was able to keep with speed of court for quite some time.

question for tennis lovers: can Iga keep up with the real power hitters like Aryna?

also, pls don't pollute this thread with the Daria crap. there is a separate thread for that and if you feel so strongly about it pls file a police complaint if you have the courage

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So...Mugu is not pregnant then I hope she better be preparing herself for clay season and get rid of her beard. :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Emma still looking ill also slow conditions don't help. Lol at Medvedev complaint, it's true though.
She obviously ran out of gas but still a good week, showing some grit against Haddad Maia. Hopefully she stays with this coach.

Looking at Aryna achievements this year, very impressive, let's hope she can stay consistent throughout the year and get to no.1 at some point. She can play on clay too. Elena and Barbs also doing well. Elena is beautiful, calm and effective on court, she's great for the tour. More doubles with Emma would be nice.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 23:38
So...Mugu is not pregnant then I hope she better be preparing herself for clay season and get rid of her beard. :fingcross:
She doesn't want to play, maybe lost motivation. I watched her match on grass last year and asked if she still wanted to play tennis because it looked like she didn't want to be on court or play. Maybe take a little break might help.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Voting for The LCHAT HOT 100 has started.
PLEASE VOTE FOR your fave tennis girls like EMMA RADUCANU

LINK TO VOTE-
https://forms.gle/b4FbryoFBMWD98Ta8

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 09:10

LINK TO VOTE-
She's not hot for me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The difference in a year

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 12:53
The difference in a year

Nice, great job Emma. And she looks fab in Nike kit this week.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can’t help it but I find Muchova insanely attractive tbh…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rybakina vs Sabalenka final in Indian Wells. I can't wait.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 10:05
She is not a professional psychologist in any way and tainting the group of the real professional ones in this field. I'm kinda sad this happens in tennis, the sport that I love the most. I'd stopped myself from supporting Swiatek and her fraud psych for a while now. Looking back it makes sense, the selfish father let his child going with the fraud person so he doesn't have to take care or do the work. I'm not surprised at all if the real mother can't stay, she must be in a lot of pain.
Creepy Daria is a cheater.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 09:10

LINK TO VOTE-
Emma Raducanu is straight.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Elena Rybakina is the Indian Wells champion for 2023. 👏

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 22:28
Elena Rybakina is the Indian Wells champion for 2023. 👏
Her sister is cool haha, that nail biting tie-break was fun.
Elena is such a nice girl, love her!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

when was the last time Iga won a WTA 1000 event? she seems to be unable to deal with power hitters

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 22:17
when was the last time Iga won a WTA 1000 event? she seems to be unable to deal with power hitters
aren't slams more important than winning challenger events? her clay season is coming.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lena's forehand. :wub: :queen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What's going on with Ons Jabeur?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wishing Bianca speedy recovery and hope it's not serious. She just starting to get back to her form, damn. Get well soon, Bianca.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kvitova won in Miami??

The same Kvitova who couldn't return Kasatkina's serve in Adelaide and lost in straight sets?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2023, 12:00
Kvitova won in Miami??

The same Kvitova who couldn't return Kasatkina's serve in Adelaide and lost in straight sets?
She played brilliantly. That first set tiebreaker that she won 15-14 was a tennis fan's dream!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gauff and Pegula win the doubles in Miami.

The big question is whether Gauff will ever win a Slam or WTA 1000 event?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 18:31
What's going on with Ons Jabeur?
She's injured, skipped the middle east tournaments but didn't want to skip the sunshine double. We'll see if it was a bad decision going into clay season

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

will pegula win

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mugu, will skip clay and grass season. Dont know when to be back on tour. :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Preggers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Billie Mean

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anna Kalinskayas is very attractive. Plus seems a decent player ! Fun to watch.
:gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Stuttgart will have Iga, Aryna, Elena, and Qinwen. I have already imagined exciting competitions for Porsche.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Women’s tennis tour ends Peng Shuai-inspired China boycott
https://apnews.com/article/peng-shuai-w ... d46d4429a9

Sorry Peng Shuai, WTA need the RMB. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

these two again

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
13 Apr 2023, 16:42
Women’s tennis tour ends Peng Shuai-inspired China boycott
https://apnews.com/article/peng-shuai-w ... d46d4429a9

Sorry Peng Shuai, WTA need the RMB. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Good and smart move, with Qinwen and Emma on tour, it would be very stupid to keep boycotting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

emma lost in stuttgart 19 months without winning a tournament since 2021 us open :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2023, 00:37
emma lost in stuttgart 19 months without winning a tournament since 2021 us open :bigcry:
She's probably only there because of her contract with Porsche, it doesn't seem like she's healthy enough to be at such a stacked tournament. Go and play some 250s, 125s and get confidence again.

Tennydanmy
Reactions:

Post by Tennydanmy »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2023, 06:09
these two again
Is it for real or wishful thinking?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2023, 04:38
Guest wrote:
She's probably only there because of her contract with Porsche, it doesn't seem like she's healthy enough to be at such a stacked tournament. Go and play some 250s, 125s and get confidence again.
Emma was selected as ambassador by Porsche due to her Romanian and Chinese ancestry. I have read interviews with Porsche and they said that Emma has a vast market in Eastern Europe and East Asia for marketing activities. To be honest, in China, Qinwen is the more suitable one for the future, and we are waiting for her first Grand Slam. Iga used to have opportunity to expand the market in China, but her team was too bad. Last year, the incompetent manager of Iga, Paulina or what, said that Iga is very popular in India. This woman obviously has no knowledge, she mistook China for India.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA, Agreed she should play and try to win 250s first anywhere. She has not much experience on clay and also very unfortunate to get Penko the first round in this tournament.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i am not at all convined Raducanu has a vast market in China. she is very much presented and marketed as a western player. i am not sure she has played up her Chinese ancestry. she has talked more of her Romanian one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2023, 11:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA, Agreed she should play and try to win 250s first anywhere. She has not much experience on clay and also very unfortunate to get Penko the first round in this tournament.
she's probably letting her ego get in the way. maybe she thinks the 250s are a step down for her.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sure Chinese anon, money trumps human rights, that's what you believe in, I know. :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2023, 11:37
i am not at all convined Raducanu has a vast market in China. she is very much presented and marketed as a western player. i am not sure she has played up her Chinese ancestry. she has talked more of her Romanian one.
You obviously don't understand Chinese people and Chinese family culture. Emma's mother is Chinese, and her grandmother still lives in Shenyang, China. Emma has returned to China multiple times to visit her grandmother. Chinese people have a strong liking for people with Chinese ancestry or foreigners who are friendly to China. If you are a successful foreigner, Chinese people will like you more. Chinese people greatly admire people who achieve success through hard work. In reality, all foreigners living in China enjoy privileges than ordinary Chinese citizens. If they lose something, they will be dealt with immediately. Although there are also some uneducated male nationalists in China, they often attack European and American countries and women on the internet. But in fact, if they have daughters, they will definitely be more willing to marry white European or American men. In China, only intermarriage with black men, Japanese men, South Asian men... will be looked down upon. Emma's father is Romanian and not among the foreign intermarriage groups rejected by Chinese.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
20 Apr 2023, 14:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sure Chinese anon, money trumps human rights, that's what you believe in, I know. :hudoin:
That's not me, the emma post is me. :rofl: Do you have Chinese phobia? China is one of the safest countries in the world. Don't worry, Iga will be very safe in China.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I know you are the fan of Daria who defend Daria and believes that 'Daria and Iga have their adult sexual freedom'. There is a special Chinese nickname for people like you, 'Bai Zuo', White Left(白左). Naive, foolish, hypocritical white leftist. I don't agree with your opinion on money. If you hate Chinese money so much, you can tell Daria not to follow Iga and ask her to return her Rolex and her Mercedez she purchased with Iga's bonus. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2023, 00:29
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I know you are the fan of Daria who defend Daria and believes that 'Daria and Iga have their adult sexual freedom'. There is a special Chinese nickname for people like you, 'Bai Zuo', White Left(白左). Naive, foolish, hypocritical white leftist. I don't agree with your opinion on money. If you hate Chinese money so much, you can tell Daria not to follow Iga and ask her to return her Rolex and her Mercedez she purchased with Iga's bonus. :rofl:
why don't you go pollute the Iga thread and leave this one free from your fevered imagination

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2023, 23:40
Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2023, 11:37
You obviously don't understand Chinese people and Chinese family culture. Emma's mother is Chinese, and her grandmother still lives in Shenyang, China. Emma has returned to China multiple times to visit her grandmother. Chinese people have a strong liking for people with Chinese ancestry or foreigners who are friendly to China. If you are a successful foreigner, Chinese people will like you more. Chinese people greatly admire people who achieve success through hard work. In reality, all foreigners living in China enjoy privileges than ordinary Chinese citizens. If they lose something, they will be dealt with immediately. Although there are also some uneducated male nationalists in China, they often attack European and American countries and women on the internet. But in fact, if they have daughters, they will definitely be more willing to marry white European or American men. In China, only intermarriage with black men, Japanese men, South Asian men... will be looked down upon. Emma's father is Romanian and not among the foreign intermarriage groups rejected by Chinese.
So in a word, China is racist.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What are they like if chinese men have intermarriage with black women, japanese women, south asian women and so on?.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

or chinese women*