Post by Guest »

Muchova is hot.

Reactions:

Re: The Official Tennis Thread - Part II

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 23:29
Muchova is hot.
X2. Hope she has another big run at Wimbledon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is there any lesbian gossip about WTA players right now?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 07:20
Caro G broke up with her girlfriend.

Muchova is a lesbian.

BHM is a lesbian aswell.

So, 3/4 this year's RG semifinalists were lesbian.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Congratulations to Swiatek and Djokovic on winning their respective Roland Garros singles titles.

Who do you think will be the next breakthrough champions in the women's and men's games?

Who would you like to see make a comeback?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 07:32
Guest wrote:

Muchova is a lesbian.

BHM is a lesbian aswell.

On the first or second photo of Muchova's instagram you can see her cozy with a man.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 17:51
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 16:32
The CYGS seems possible for Djoker, if he can play at the US.
US already lifted vax requirement for entry in May. He has the CYGS unless he gets injured. I am unlikely to watch a single men's tennis match until he retires because the outcome is inevitable.
same. Joker might have the most slams and might go on to win 50, but he is not Nadal or Federer. His dad's behavior in Oz ... granted he isn't responsible for his father, but that family seems to be several screws loose.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 08:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
US already lifted vax requirement for entry in May. He has the CYGS unless he gets injured. I am unlikely to watch a single men's tennis match until he retires because the outcome is inevitable.
same. Joker might have the most slams and might go on to win 50, but he is not Nadal or Federer. His dad's behavior in Oz ... granted he isn't responsible for his father, but that family seems to be several screws loose.
I wasn't bothered if it was Djokovic or Nadal who won most Slams so long as one of them won more than Federer. I don't know what it is but I just don't like Federer at all.I know I am almost alone in this.Most tennis fans seem to idolize him.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 08:44
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 08:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I wasn't bothered if it was Djokovic or Nadal who won most Slams so long as one of them won more than Federer. I don't know what it is but I just don't like Federer at all.I know I am almost alone in this.Most tennis fans seem to idolize him.
Haha. I can't stand Federer either!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Good luck this week to Bianca Andreescu.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 07:37
Congratulations to Swiatek and Djokovic on winning their respective Roland Garros singles titles.

Who do you think will be the next breakthrough champions in the women's and men's games?

Not comeback but want Rybakina to be more consistent and develop better form. Same with Sinner. Alcaraz and Rune to a lesser degree are the breakouts in men's side I guess.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Muchova is a lesbian.

BHM is a lesbian aswell.

How do you know this, or is it just wishful thinking? :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 09:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Muchova is a lesbian.

BHM is a lesbian aswell.

How do you know this, or is it just wishful thinking? :P
Of course. Muhova has a boyfriend.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ok we need more gossip :P
My top 10 list based on my accurate :rofl: gaydar

1. Swiatek: lesbian
2. Sabalenka: straight
3. Rybakina: Bi
4. Garcia: lesbian
5. Pegula: straight
6.Jabeur: Bi
7. Gauff: straight
8. Kvitova: straight
9. Sakkari: Bi
10. Haddad Maia: lesbian

Also playing for the Lez team: Muchova ( no way she is Bi) , Voundrousova, Elise Mertens, Arantxa Rus, Sorribes Tormo, Anas Pavlyuchenkova

It’s your turn anons :angel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 10:28

Also playing for the Lez team: Muchova ( no way she is Bi) , Voundrousova, Elise Mertens, Arantxa Rus, Sorribes Tormo, Anas Pavlyuchenkova

sabalenka feels like a top and iga like a soft, femme bottom. Jabeur is straight. Pegula, Garcia, Gauff as well. Sakkari might be bi.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 11:39
Guest wrote:

sabalenka feels like a top and iga like a soft, femme bottom. Jabeur is straight. Pegula, Garcia, Gauff as well. Sakkari might be bi.
Garcia is not straight. What are you talking about?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 11:42
Anisimova is 100%gay.

Swiatek looks awful in that dress. And that hair- she is losing hair!Did anybody notice how uglier she becomes every year?
A WTA fan on twitter that I occasionally interact with met Amanda Anisimova last year. He was like 'I think the friend who was with her might be more than a friend'(based on the friend glaring at him as he took a photo with Amanda).Make of that what you will.Amanda was 'so nice' according to him.

Will I trigger some people if I ask did she who shall not be named choose the dress again?The hair thing can be a problem(to varying degrees)for tennis players and golfers who are often wearing caps.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 09:24
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 07:37

Not comeback but want Rybakina to be more consistent and develop better form. Same with Sinner. Alcaraz and Rune to a lesser degree are the breakouts in men's side I guess.
More consistency from Rybakina would be great. I previously thought Sinner had huge potential.I won't give up on him just yet but the clock is ticking.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 11:46
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 11:39
Guest wrote:

Garcia is not straight. What are you talking about?
As we know Garcia 'never played with men's balls'. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'll die on the hill that Garcia is gay until she married a man and has children.

Muchova isn't gay. She used to date some guy a few years ago. I remember it because she was giving me gay vibes and I was stalking her profile on Instagram, but there were a few pictures with the same dude captioned with a heart. Not to be mistaken with her brother.

Beatriz Haddad Maia isn't gay either. She was dating Thiago Monteiro as recently as early this year. From what I see they've broken up, but they were together for 3-4 years.

My out there bet is that Kontaveit was into Kasatkina 😁 I know she's dating some guy now, but that's ironically part of the reason why I think there was something between them, even if it wasn't anything beyond a crush. Kontaveit and Kasatkina used to be all over each other's SM comments, always joking, sorta flirting, always exploring the cities together, playing doubles from time to time and just seemingly having a lot of fun together. Dasha started dating Natalia, she officially came out and suddenly the closeness with Kontaveit was gone and AK got with that dude. I thought I might be tripping, but also she hasn't appeared in their vlogs and considering how close she was with Dasha, you'd think she will appear prominently.

Speaking of Dasha, due to the vlogs I started following Kalinskaya more closely and I'm convinced she's some sort of bi curious. She's obviously not a lesbian as she dated Kyrgios (🤢), but a few days ago I was watching some cute lesbian couple videos that got suggested for me and more than one was liked by Kalinskaya lol. Maybe she likes the aesthetic or whatever, but I'm keeping an eye on her. And like, I don't wish to claim that all of Kasatkina's friends are into her, but some of the smiles and jokes Kalinskaya sends her way give me the hmmm :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 12:39
I'll die on the hill that Garcia is gay until she married a man and has children.

Muchova isn't gay. She used to date some guy a few years ago. I remember it because she was giving me gay vibes and I was stalking her profile on Instagram, but there were a few pictures with the same dude captioned with a heart. Not to be mistaken with her brother.

Beatriz Haddad Maia isn't gay either. She was dating Thiago Monteiro as recently as early this year. From what I see they've broken up, but they were together for 3-4 years.

My out there bet is that Kontaveit was into Kasatkina 😁 I know she's dating some guy now, but that's ironically part of the reason why I think there was something between them, even if it wasn't anything beyond a crush. Kontaveit and Kasatkina used to be all over each other's SM comments, always joking, sorta flirting, always exploring the cities together, playing doubles from time to time and just seemingly having a lot of fun together. Dasha started dating Natalia, she officially came out and suddenly the closeness with Kontaveit was gone and AK got with that dude. I thought I might be tripping, but also she hasn't appeared in their vlogs and considering how close she was with Dasha, you'd think she will appear prominently.

Speaking of Dasha, due to the vlogs I started following Kalinskaya more closely and I'm convinced she's some sort of bi curious. She's obviously not a lesbian as she dated Kyrgios (🤢), but a few days ago I was watching some cute lesbian couple videos that got suggested for me and more than one was liked by Kalinskaya lol. Maybe she likes the aesthetic or whatever, but I'm keeping an eye on her. And like, I don't wish to claim that all of Kasatkina's friends are into her, but some of the smiles and jokes Kalinskaya sends her way give me the hmmm :lol:
Kontaveit and Dasha just sound like friends who drifted apart after one of them got a SO. I hate friends who do that but what you gonna do especially if this is Dashas first open rl makes sense she will become more absorbed with that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 12:45
Guest wrote:

Kontaveit and Dasha just sound like friends who drifted apart after one of them got a SO. I hate friends who do that but what you gonna do especially if this is Dashas first open rl makes sense she will become more absorbed with that.
Op/ That's a plausible scenario, but certainly surprising how suddenly it happened. I agree that it's probably more logical though.

Ah, I remembered another played I thought might be gay - Sara Sorribes Tormo, but ironically a lesbian wedding made me realize she was dating a man lmao. She attended with some guy the wedding of her coach and former tennis player Sylvia Soler Espinosa to her female physio.

Have you guys discussed Eva Lys and Julie Niemeier? Tennis twitter is convinced based on a few posts and comments that they're dating. More obscure players, but you know still interesting. I'm not convinced even more so that today I saw a post of Lys paying homage to that nasty ugly homophobe Stakhovsky, so I doubt a lesbian, or at least a woman dating another woman would be that delusional.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 12:58
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 12:45
Guest wrote:

Op/ That's a plausible scenario, but certainly surprising how suddenly it happened. I agree that it's probably more logical though.

Ah, I remembered another played I thought might be gay - Sara Sorribes Tormo, but ironically a lesbian wedding made me realize she was dating a man lmao. She attended with some guy the wedding of her coach and former tennis player Sylvia Soler Espinosa to her female physio.

Have you guys discussed Eva Lys and Julie Niemeier? Tennis twitter is convinced based on a few posts and comments that they're dating. More obscure players, but you know still interesting. I'm not convinced even more so that today I saw a post of Lys paying homage to that nasty ugly homophobe Stakhovsky, so I doubt a lesbian, or at least a woman dating another woman would be that delusional.
This is the first I've heard about Lys and Niemeier. Anybody else know anything?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

*Badosa and Tsitsipas look like such damn fools.People are seeing their 'relationship' for the PR deal it obviously is.
*In regards to previous posts I had also wondered about Anisimova being bi or gay too.
*Hoping for Rybakina to repeat at Wimbledon.My second choices are Jabeur and Sabalenka. I would love a Rublev or Sinner Wimbledon title but know those guys are very much long shots.
*What clothing brands(well-known or lesser-known)would you recommend to play tennis in?
*Do we know if any help was offered to Zhang Shuai? She was very distressed at Roland Garros.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

can you share those cute lesbian couple videos?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wang Xinyu
Saisai Zheng

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 16:11
Wang Xinyu
Saisai Zheng
?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't wait till Wimbledon.I am psyched already.Jabeur or Rybakina for the title please🙏

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

1.Swiatek:Asexual(I cannot imagine her with anyone ever and I promise that I am not being mean).
2.Sabalenka:Bicurious.She has more sexual chemistry with Badosa than Tsitsipas does.
3.Rybakina:Bisexual(the way she looks at women sometimes is a dead giveaway she's not totally straight).
4.Garcia:Lesbian,of course.
5.Pegula:Straight.
6.Jabeur:Staight.
7.Gauff:No idea!Coco is a mystery to me so far.
8.Kvitova:Straight.
9.Sakkari:Can't decide between lesbian or bisexual.
10.Haddad Maria:Bisexual.

Muchova:Bisexual. Voundrousova:Straight. Mertens:No idea.Rus:No idea. Sorribes Tormo:Lesbian. Pavlyuchenkova:Lesbian.

Also I will throw in that I reckon that Bianca Andreescu is bisexual and Amanda Anisimova might be a lesbian.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 20:08
I can't wait till Wimbledon.I am psyched already.Jabeur or Rybakina for the title please🙏
I say Karolina Muchova for Wimbledon champion. It would be so amazing after coming close at the French Open.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 20:38
Guest wrote:

1.Swiatek:Asexual(I cannot imagine her with anyone ever and I promise that I am not being mean).
2.Sabalenka:Bicurious.She has more sexual chemistry with Badosa than Tsitsipas does.
3.Rybakina:Bisexual(the way she looks at women sometimes is a dead giveaway she's not totally straight).

Muchova:Bisexual. Voundrousova:Straight. Mertens:No idea.Rus:No idea. Sorribes Tormo:Lesbian. Pavlyuchenkova:Lesbian.

Also I will throw in that I reckon that Bianca Andreescu is bisexual and Amanda Anisimova might be a lesbian.
You know what anon? I like totally get you putting Swiatek as asexual.Rybakina is likely bi.Sakkari=lesbian.I was shocked to find that Voundrousova married a guy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

YES
i can't help myself, but I ship her with Kalinskaya.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 21:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You know what anon? I like totally get you putting Swiatek as asexual.Rybakina is likely bi.Sakkari=lesbian.I was shocked to find that Voundrousova married a guy.
Iga is NOT bloody asexual! Iga is a lesbian.It's so obvious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:hug:
Guest wrote:
How about Garcia for Wimbledon champion?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:dead: :dead:
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 21:44
:hug:
Guest wrote:
How about Garcia for Wimbledon champion?
*dead* bonus points if she pulls a Mauresmo after the win

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Kalinskaya is really charismatic on Dasha's vlogs, they have a fun rapport together. And she's one of the few women who have a female coach so I'll cheer for her to do well

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Re Garcia - I suspect that she was in a romatic relationship with her female physio. The physio recently posted that they ended their professional relationship (the romantic one aswell most likely). Caro is in a deep slump because she has love problems, most of tennis fans don't know that.

Re Kontaveit, I don't think she is bi or even bicurious. I think the reason why she distanced herself from Kasatkina is that she is actually phobic and isn't comfortable interacting with openly gay people. The Baltic people are hugely phobic in general.

Re Kalinskaya, from the interactions with Kasatkina, I noticed there is strange sexual tension between them. I watched some of Kasatkina's vlogs, and they always stand or sit very near to each other, always smiling at each other, the way they look at each other, and I dunno, they seem like they would really like to go at it with each other. I remember during one vlog, I had a thought 'why isn't Kasatkina's gf jelaous', because it's obvious something's going on between the two of them. They would make such a cute couple, Anna is stunning!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 14:18
*Badosa and Tsitsipas look like such damn fools.People are seeing their 'relationship' for the PR deal it obviously is.
*In regards to previous posts I had also wondered about Anisimova being bi or gay too.
*Hoping for Rybakina to repeat at Wimbledon.My second choices are Jabeur and Sabalenka. I would love a Rublev or Sinner Wimbledon title but know those guys are very much long shots.
*What clothing brands(well-known or lesser-known)would you recommend to play tennis in?
*Do we know if any help was offered to Zhang Shuai? She was very distressed at Roland Garros.
Lululemon's tennis line is actually really good but expensive (although the prices that Nike/Adidas charge are pretty much the same these days). Shoes - Asics make the best ones.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 00:45
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 14:18
Lululemon's tennis line is actually really good but expensive (although the prices that Nike/Adidas charge are pretty much the same these days). Shoes - Asics make the best ones.
OK cool.Thank you for that. I will look at the clothes and shoes made by those brands.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 21:13
Guest wrote:

YES
I would ship Kalinskaya with a bunch of WTA players.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

wow! don't go to the Swiatek thread. that is so filled with junk. i am surprised no one has threatened LChat with legal action for what crap is posted on there.

Goosth
Reactions:

Post by Goosth »

What do you think of Croatian tennis player Petra Martic? Is she a lesbian?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 06:20
wow! don't go to the Swiatek thread. that is so filled with junk. i am surprised no one has threatened LChat with legal action for what crap is posted on there.
Is it really that bad/weird? I haven't seen that thread yet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Goosth wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 08:43
What do you think of Croatian tennis player Petra Martic? Is she a lesbian?
Decent WTA player.I'm convinced she is a lesbian.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just visited the Iga Swiatek thread. Wow...The derangement/trolling is on another level.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 21:13
Guest wrote:

YES

Thank you,you made my day with this ship :rofl: Both so hot :$
So I stalked their instagram and I found out that Lena follows Anna but she doesn’t follow her back…and it broke my heart :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 10:20
Just visited the Iga Swiatek thread. Wow...The derangement/trolling is on another level.
And also it is maybe the one thread on LChat where there is censorship, or someone is constantly cleaning it. Because messages are really deleted there. And I can't understand this level of trolling/derangment anymore. And is there really anything true in all those theories that make someone constantly delete posts?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 21:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Voundrousova married to a guy??????? :blinkwide:
I still don’t believe she is totally straight,it’s like Kalinina
They are at least bi. Jabeur is on the same list too

Yes,Anisimova seems lesbian
Rybakina : lesbian to be…still in the closet

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So we suspect a lot of players in WTA being not straight. What do you think prevents them from coming out now? It seems like now is a more tolerant time, not the time of BJK. On the contrary, in the media sphere, many people speculate on this topic and engage in queerbaiting. Why are athletes so reserved?

And is there any correlation between sports? Because I have a feeling that tennis is the most lesbian sport. What are your thoughts?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 10:52
So we suspect a lot of players in WTA being not straight. What do you think prevents them from coming out now? It seems like now is a more tolerant time, not the time of BJK. On the contrary, in the media sphere, many people speculate on this topic and engage in queerbaiting. Why are athletes so reserved?

And is there any correlation between sports? Because I have a feeling that tennis is the most lesbian sport. What are your thoughts?
True. :rofl: