timeflies
Reactions:

Re: German Soccer Ladies

Post by timeflies »

MCB
Reactions: 56

Post by MCB »

Ok, for this season, but I am excited to see Hoffenheim getting the 3rd CL spot. Also, wondering if Potsdam / Leverkusen /Frankfurt still have a chance to take the 3rd spot!

For next year, I am looking forward to see the new team that WOB is building with young talented players and the new trainer.

What are you excited about this season and looking forward to next?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

MCB wrote:
26 Jan 2021, 14:13
Ok, for this season, but I am excited to see Hoffenheim getting the 3rd CL spot. Also, wondering if Potsdam / Leverkusen /Frankfurt still have a chance to take the 3rd spot!

For next year, I am looking forward to see the new team that WOB is building with young talented players and the new trainer.

I hope Frankfurt will take the next step. They have a gem with Laura Freigang and I'm expecting international reinforcements next summer to take part in the battle for the third spot or more.
Really excited about what Wolfsburg is building for the next seasons. They don't give up.
The fact that Hoffenheim doesn't sign one or two players during the transfer window worries me. They don't act like a professional club like München and Wolfsburg.
I hope that some players who have recently gone abroad return to Germany (Leonie Maier, Lena Petermann,...).

sportclubfreiburg
Reactions:

Post by sportclubfreiburg »

https://www.facebook.com/SCFreiburgFrauen/posts/1730456790474466

MCB

Post by MCB »

Guest wrote:
26 Jan 2021, 16:25
MCB wrote:

I hope Frankfurt will take the next step. They have a gem with Laura Freigang and I'm expecting international reinforcements next summer to take part in the battle for the third spot or more.
Really excited about what Wolfsburg is building for the next seasons. They don't give up.
The fact that Hoffenheim doesn't sign one or two players during the transfer window worries me. They don't act like a professional club like München and Wolfsburg.
I hope that some players who have recently gone abroad return to Germany (Leonie Maier, Lena Petermann,...).
Yeah. Frankfurt was losing some games that they are not supposed to lose. I also didn't manage to watch their friendly match with WOB, but I hear it wasn't good ?
I am pleasantly surprise with Potsdam though. If they can keep their performance, they are the biggest contender for Hoffenheim.

Speaking of Hoffenheim. I agree with your comment. I know that they managed to keep Billa and Krumbiegel, but SAP can pour more money to the team if they want to! Also losing 2 players to WOB when they most likely to go to CL also make me worry. Do you know when will the transfer window close?

Lena Pettermann seems happy in Montpelier, so not sure if she will come back. Leo doesn't play a lot in Arsenal. Please come back to Germany Leo!

campuslife
Reactions:

Post by campuslife »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

MCB wrote:
26 Jan 2021, 17:04
Guest wrote:
26 Jan 2021, 16:25
MCB wrote:

Yeah. Frankfurt was losing some games that they are not supposed to lose. I also didn't manage to watch their friendly match with WOB, but I hear it wasn't good ?
I am pleasantly surprise with Potsdam though. If they can keep their performance, they are the biggest contender for Hoffenheim.

Speaking of Hoffenheim. I agree with your comment. I know that they managed to keep Billa and Krumbiegel, but SAP can pour more money to the team if they want to! Also losing 2 players to WOB when they most likely to go to CL also make me worry. Do you know when will the transfer window close?

Lena Pettermann seems happy in Montpelier, so not sure if she will come back. Leo doesn't play a lot in Arsenal. Please come back to Germany Leo!
Forgot Potsdam. Hope their partnership with Hertha BSC will give them a boost!

The transfer window closes on January 31 or February 1.

Montpellier is having a hard time. The South club is no longer the third powerful house in France. Bordeaux or Paris FC overtake them or will soon overtake them. Money is seriously lacking and the mamagement for several years is failing.

#wolves
Reactions:

Post by #wolves »

Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Reactions:

Post by Bayer 04 Leverkusen »

abroad
Reactions:

Post by abroad »

abroad
Reactions:

Post by abroad »

abroad
Reactions:

Post by abroad »

overseas
Reactions:

Post by overseas »

MCB

Post by MCB »

Good luck for the future Jay!

comes to an end
Reactions:

Post by comes to an end »

overseas
Reactions:

Post by overseas »

overseas
Reactions:

Post by overseas »

overseas
Reactions:

Post by overseas »

overseas
Reactions:

Post by overseas »

ejje ukrrlil
Reactions:

Post by ejje ukrrlil »

In einem Heim im Bodenseekreis sind 13 Insassen nach Corona-Impfungen gestorben. Offiziell ist von schweren Vorerkrankungen die Rede. Ein Insider erzählt aber, es sei ihnen gut gegangen. Nach der Impfung ging es schnell bergab. Auch von Druck ist die Rede.

fuso
Reactions:

Post by fuso »

vfjnpnbüv
Reactions:

Post by vfjnpnbüv »

ejje ukrrlil wrote:
28 Jan 2021, 22:16

In einem Heim im Bodenseekreis sind 13 Insassen nach Corona-Impfungen gestorben. Offiziell ist von schweren Vorerkrankungen die Rede. Ein Insider erzählt aber, es sei ihnen gut gegangen. Nach der Impfung ging es schnell bergab. Auch von Druck ist die Rede.

69 Menschen sind nach der Impfung verstorben, so PEJ-Chef Cichutek auf der #BPK. Allerdings habe es sich um Menschen mit schweren Grunderkrankungen gehandelt. Es gebe keine Anzeichen für Zusammenhänge mit Impfung.
Also anders als bei Covid-19-Toten mit Grunderkrankungen.

Reactions:

Post by 2023 »

livefrom
Reactions:

Post by livefrom »

livefrom
Reactions:

Post by livefrom »

#wolves
Reactions:

Post by #wolves »

campuslife
Reactions:

Post by campuslife »

campuslife
Reactions:

Post by campuslife »

overseas
Reactions:

Post by overseas »

BaWü
Reactions:

Post by BaWü »

cheftrainerin
Reactions:

Post by cheftrainerin »

ohyeah!
Reactions:

Post by ohyeah! »

maltatrophy
Reactions:

Post by maltatrophy »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

overseas
Reactions:

Post by overseas »

abroad
Reactions:

Post by abroad »

Here we go!
Reactions:

Post by Here we go! »

#love
Reactions:

Post by #love »

crazyleague
Reactions:

Post by crazyleague »

torshow
Reactions:

Post by torshow »

highlights
Reactions:

Post by highlights »

3nations
Reactions:

Post by 3nations »

Aufgrund der Verordnung der Bundesregierung für Länder mit mutierten Coronavirus-Varianten, stehen Melanie Leupolz, Ann-Katrin Berger und Leonie Maier nicht im Aufgebot. Martina Voss-Tecklenburg verzichtet darüber hinaus auf Turid Knaak und Lena Petermann. Sie erklärt: „In der aktuellen Pandemie-Lage ist es unser Ziel, das Risiko schon bei der Anreise so weit es geht zu verringern.“