English Football Ladies

Reactions:

Re: English Football Ladies

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 15:21
weird not to capitalise on a very obvious audience that previously sold out the exclusive away kit you did give them (and even sold out the £250+ player signed editions).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 14:22
Guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 14:04
Guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 13:38
LIFE MADE. I walked past Mary FLIPPIN Earps today in the Northern Quarter in town.

I have lived in Manchester for 3 years and have only ever seen Man City players cos I live in New Islington. Buzzinnnnnn. No I didn’t say anything, I just gasped. She was with two people. Omgggg
Who?
Kitty maybe? :spy:
I’m the original poster. I don’t know who she was with. It was a woman and a man, I didn’t recognise either but seemed like business rather than pals based on their outfits - quite formal looking.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 16:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
LIFE MADE. I walked past Mary FLIPPIN Earps today in the Northern Quarter in town.

I have lived in Manchester for 3 years and have only ever seen Man City players cos I live in New Islington. Buzzinnnnnn. No I didn’t say anything, I just gasped. She was with two people. Omgggg
Who?
I’m the original poster. I don’t know who she was with. It was a woman and a man, I didn’t recognise either but seemed like business rather than pals based on their outfits - quite formal looking.
She wouldn't change from ManU to ManCity, would she? :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 16:25
Guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 16:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Who?
She wouldn't change from ManU to ManCity, would she? :spy:
if she wants to play backup keeper and be hated by fans, maybe

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Zelem in Bilbao too lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 16:19
Guest wrote:
weird not to capitalise on a very obvious audience that previously sold out the exclusive away kit you did give them (and even sold out the £250+ player signed editions).
Things like kits are done in advance. So they would have decided next seasons kit before they even released last seasons kit that included the women’s

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 14:44
Guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 14:33
guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 14:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Who?
Ah, so roughly near the stadium.
Da. More like near Canal Street :spy: :heart:
Oh! The locals will understand that rather than random Europeans... :spy:
It's the nice part of central Manchester.

Would you guys say Manchester is probably the best major UK city to randomly spot womens footballers?

London isn't, given none of the London players actually live in London city proper. Whereas am I right in saying that the Manchester clubs players do tend to live in Manchester city?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 16:18
guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 16:11
Guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 16:03
I was getting very worried about Jordan Nobbs dog. Thank god he lives
:dog:
What is it with you and posting random/old TikToks with Jordan. Stop ffs.
It's an obvious troll. As a Jordan fan, I find it fucking annoying as well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There’s so many players going to the Champions League final, especially WSL players.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 17:22
There’s so many players going to the Champions League final, especially WSL players.
Quite a few clubs have had players still in training this week, and most national teams have ‘advised’ clubs not to let their players go on holidays or to certain places. Also imagine they’ve communicated this with players. I think the only exceptions to that are the players who had hectic af schedules towards the end, and so we’re given a break. But yeah, this is like the trip that they can all do before camp starts, and it’s also set to be just a really great game of football so why not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Kits are made like 2/3 years in advance. It’s likely they weren’t really predicting them to sell as well as they did, but planned to drop that one to test the waters. Probably be back to having their own again after this next season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 17:53
Nice to see her posting her friend Mason again. Feel like everyone thought they’d stopped hanging out but they hadn’t, I mean he was literally in Ibiza at the same time she was last year (first time). They just stopped posting after all those rumours. Anyway, yeah, nice to see her sharing that again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 14:19
Guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 14:02
guest wrote:
23 May 2024, 13:15
:spy: The new Arsenal "other" shirt seems to have appeared:
https://www.footballshirtculture.com/le ... eaked.html
i like this actually
3rd
What?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 17:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Kits are made like 2/3 years in advance. It’s likely they weren’t really predicting them to sell as well as they did, but planned to drop that one to test the waters. Probably be back to having their own again after this next season.
Da. Exactly this. & 2 years ago or so when they were making the kit, they wouldn’t have predicted how in demand it was at all. Who would’ve? Woso is still growing so rapidly, especially at Arsenal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 17:22
set to be a nice competitive fixture. why not lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 17:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
i like this actually
3rd
What?
The 3rd kit

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
what’s that yellow thing she’s holding in slide 9?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 18:15
Guest wrote:
what’s that yellow thing she’s holding in slide 9?
It’s for slicking back hair

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 18:06
Guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 17:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
i like this actually
3rd
What?
The 3rd kit
Okay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 17:59
Guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 17:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da. Exactly this. & 2 years ago or so when they were making the kit, they wouldn’t have predicted how in demand it was at all. Who would’ve? Woso is still growing so rapidly, especially at Arsenal.
fair points and i do get that. but if this was the men, they’d have another for the next year.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dan Carter has really picked her side huh? It’s crazy she’s so besties with Walti. They only played one season together

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dan Carter has really picked her side huh? It’s crazy she’s so besties with Walti. They only played one season together

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 18:37
I am so surprised that the Katie Caitlin stuff seems to have put a wedge between Dan and Jordan. They were so tight. Even when Jordan scored a hat trick against Brighton last year, you can see them having such a cute little hand hold/hug after the game. Dan and Jordan did randomly post together last year like September time? But nothing since, then when she’s with Lia all the time and hanging with Ruesha. I grew up with the 2017 onward Arsenal squad and the Dan/Jordan fall out HURTS

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Dan and Jordan both don’t post really. They could be hanging out all the time? We just know Dan is with Lia cause Lia posts. But you wouldn’t get that from either Jordan or Dan.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know how I can watch the full Arsenal vs All Stars game? I was at work so couldn't watch the live stream and can only find highlights.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I think Lia only became friends when DC was training at Arsenal over the summer, same with Laura

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Didn’t we get some content or something of DC and Jordan hanging out a while back?

Anyways, I don’t really think it’s a side thing. DC and Leah seemed to reconnect when Leah did her ACL, and I imagine than Dan, having gone through it herself and having known Leah since she was basically a kid, reached out to her for support. Then we got more posts of them hanging out around that time, and also DC and Lia (who was living with Leah at the time, and is obviously Leah’s best mate) started hanging out more too. And then last summer when she didn’t have a club, DC was at Arsenal training there and likely reconnected with a lot of those girls. Now she just hangs out with them often.

Not everything is a ‘side’ thing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 18:51
Does anyone know how I can watch the full Arsenal vs All Stars game? I was at work so couldn't watch the live stream and can only find highlights.
There is a YouTube account called ‘Alexander Kachusov’ who has uploaded the full game

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 19:01
Guest wrote:
Didn’t we get some content or something of DC and Jordan hanging out a while back?

Anyways, I don’t really think it’s a side thing. DC and Leah seemed to reconnect when Leah did her ACL, and I imagine than Dan, having gone through it herself and having known Leah since she was basically a kid, reached out to her for support. Then we got more posts of them hanging out around that time, and also DC and Lia (who was living with Leah at the time, and is obviously Leah’s best mate) started hanging out more too. And then last summer when she didn’t have a club, DC was at Arsenal training there and likely reconnected with a lot of those girls. Now she just hangs out with them often.

Not everything is a ‘side’ thing.
To be honest I’d probably agree with you if we ever saw Dan and Jordan together. But when there’s nothing of them, and quite a lot with Lia, it seems like she’s picked a side. They don’t like eachother’s posts anymore, they didn’t post birthday messages. They did randomly post getting lunch in a Tesco or something last year (just after Dan followed Grace actually) but with how close Dan is with Ruesha and Lia now, I can see that they probably don’t fit anymore. This hurts more than any woso break up

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

city considering fran apparently

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 19:13
Where did you see this?
Wonder what that means for Miedema. Fran has just spent all the effort and money fixing her house. I didn’t see her leaving London

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 19:24
Guest wrote:
Where did you see this?
Wonder what that means for Miedema. Fran has just spent all the effort and money fixing her house. I didn’t see her leaving London
saw some chelsea fans discussing it, i’ll try and find it because they did post the source in the replies. seems like most people don’t see it happening though, both because it’s not in london and because she’d be getting scrap minutes there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Who the guy

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 20:36
Guest wrote:
Who the guy
she tagged him just a childhood mate relax.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Nooooooooo Fran come to Spurs! :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I suppose if she wants to keep being called up for England, City would be the right move. Sarina doesn’t care much for minutes (though she’ll say she does), and City is one of the clubs she likes to pull from.

It would be the wrong move for her club career though. She’d be much better off going to Palace, or Spurs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i hate to admit it but Alex and Jess do look good together

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 20:54
Definitely a PR couple* but still cute.

*Not saying their feelings aren’t genuine, just that they massively push it on the media front for PR.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 20:56
Guest wrote:

*Not saying their feelings aren’t genuine, just that they massively push it on the media front for PR.
oh 100%

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The PR is cringe and offputting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 21:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

yeah it’s definitely off putting. just a complete overload of it, sometimes there is a thing of too much lol. like not denying that they seem cute now and then, but it’s just too much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lots of couple do this and I don't think it off-putting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 11:06
Guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 11:03
Guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 10:51
Alex Greenwood & Nikita Parris apparently spotted on a flight out to Bilbao today
why
England teammates and also both played for Lyon
Greenwood close to carpenter

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 21:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

cos you're a schmuck

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If jess team want her to be in PR relationship they would have went with someone more famous
not everyone you don’t like or open are pr

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 22:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

cos you're a schmuck
the amount of dumb people on here is unreal

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If jess team want her to be in PR relationship they would have went with someone more famous
They are PR, it’s obvious. I don’t see why you think it’s some negative thing. Also Jess’ PR was really poor up until this past year or so, it’s why she’s been pushing this and been going round explaining past incidents in interviews. She was not a well liked figure. Alex has a fanbase in a relevant and growing audience, and benefits from this too. Alex may not be the most famous figure in England, but she’s pretty well known and it’s a good person to tap into for Jess. Likely the connection was already there, and their managements have pushed them to be very public about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 22:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They are PR, it’s obvious. I don’t see why you think it’s some negative thing. Also Jess’ PR was really poor up until this past year or so, it’s why she’s been pushing this and been going round explaining past incidents in interviews. She was not a well liked figure. Alex has a fanbase in a relevant and growing audience, and benefits from this too. Alex may not be the most famous figure in England, but she’s pretty well known and it’s a good person to tap into for Jess. Likely the connection was already there, and their managements have pushed them to be very public about it.
:rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 22:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

cos you're a schmuck
the amount of dumb people on here is unreal
Yup