Vivianne Miedema and Beth Mead (Dutch and English footballer couple)

Reactions:

Re: Vivianne Miedema and Beth Mead (Dutch and English footballer couple)

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2024, 14:37
Gaythany Mead's new c class hatchback baby Benz car 😎
oma viv on passenger pillow princess mode

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2024, 14:50
I told you 4 or 5 weeks ago that Viv not saying arsenal are more interested in keeping Blackstenius and will offering her a big contract
Sadly probably true

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2024, 15:25
Guest wrote:
I told you 4 or 5 weeks ago that Viv not saying arsenal are more interested in keeping Blackstenius and will offering her a big contract
Sadly probably true
Source?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2024, 15:27
Guest wrote:
01 May 2024, 15:25
Guest wrote:
Sadly probably true
Source?
Depends on what troll one said they had inside information they other said they knew someone who knew her agent!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2024, 07:14
Guest wrote:
01 May 2024, 06:52
Guest wrote:
30 Apr 2024, 21:39
Guest wrote:
30 Apr 2024, 21:28
End of May 2022
dang, potentially still a long wait
Just to add to this, the reason it was so late last time was Viv had an early agreement with Barca to sign with them and then backed out of it. We’re already getting news of re-signings of the June 2024 players.
That’s the thing so you’d like to think of they were resigning her then there’d be some sort of announcement soon! It’s just the silence & the rumours that seem to send people spiralling!

The fact Stillman said apparently Stina has been offered a new contract but nothing on Viv!
Different anon did ask a valid receipt of your comment. Where is it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2024, 15:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
30 Apr 2024, 21:28
End of May 2022
Just to add to this, the reason it was so late last time was Viv had an early agreement with Barca to sign with them and then backed out of it. We’re already getting news of re-signings of the June 2024 players.
That’s the thing so you’d like to think of they were resigning her then there’d be some sort of announcement soon! It’s just the silence & the rumours that seem to send people spiralling!

The fact Stillman said apparently Stina has been offered a new contract but nothing on Viv!
Unsure how to link screenshots but if you go on FB there’s a group ‘Arsenal Women FC Fans Forum’ there’s a post about Stina on 23 Apr, Tim Stillman has commented on that saying ‘Her contract is up in the summer, she’s been offered a new one and is considering’ but anytime anyone asks anything on Viv he seems to be ignoring it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2024, 15:44
Guest wrote:
01 May 2024, 15:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Unsure how to link screenshots but if you go on FB there’s a group ‘Arsenal Women FC Fans Forum’ there’s a post about Stina on 23 Apr, Tim Stillman has commented on that saying ‘Her contract is up in the summer, she’s been offered a new one and is considering’ but anytime anyone asks anything on Viv he seems to be ignoring it
Screenshot is saved as jpeg / png. Then you can upload it here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i get bad vibes from Tim Stillman. Also did something happen between Tim and Viv
He seems to not like her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2024, 15:52
i get bad vibes from Tim Stillman. Also did something happen between Tim and Viv
He seems to not like her
Hmm weird because he speaks to her (and Beth) often. Him not being able to say if she’s renewing or not because he doesn’t know yet doesn’t mean he doesn’t like her, for fucks sake. Grow up.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2024, 06:41
Guest wrote:
01 May 2024, 06:26
Guest wrote:
01 May 2024, 06:04
Guest wrote:
01 May 2024, 05:37
Spent last night very panicked, tumblr blog (Louise - meademagic) says she can’t say what, but a ‘club’ source named Alistair has provided info that completely changed her mind from being sure Viv would stay, to her now fully believing she will leave and will not be there in the summer. Says she also got an off vibe from Tim like he knows something from when they spoke. She was also suggesting that Viv’s solo trip to Cambridge and then their trip to Hitchin was Viv exploring the area and making the most of it before she goes. I want to believe she’s staying but I’m really stressed about it and I don’t know anymore.
Was the reporting re Viv and Jonas at the Everton game ever confirmed as legit?
Multiple people I’ve spoken to that were at the game said that she got angry at him when she wasn’t coming on anymore and chucked her water bottle and went inside early. Obviously no one would be taking videos with that score so late in the game. The info Louise said she was given was existing before the Everton game.
I can see why she would be annoyed though! She’s not a player you bring on as a last resort seconds before the game ends & to the change your mind!

It seems very much now that the general consensus is that she’s leaving - if that is the case, where will she go?

Also, I’d like to think given everything she’s given the club (yes not as long as Jordan & Jen) but with goals & assists, would be nice for them to announce before the last game of the season to give her a proper goodbye - that is only of course if she is indeed going!
How about Wolfsburg? They have some good players leaving and some opportunities might arise there. Plus she speaks German as she was playing for Bayern years ago. And it is close to the Netherlands and London is also just about 2 hrs by plane from Hanover in case she wanted to see people important to her. :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

someone asked Tim yesterday about viv and stina contract and he said he doesn't quite have enough info to report on those yet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
01 May 2024, 16:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Spent last night very panicked, tumblr blog (Louise - meademagic) says she can’t say what, but a ‘club’ source named Alistair has provided info that completely changed her mind from being sure Viv would stay, to her now fully believing she will leave and will not be there in the summer. Says she also got an off vibe from Tim like he knows something from when they spoke. She was also suggesting that Viv’s solo trip to Cambridge and then their trip to Hitchin was Viv exploring the area and making the most of it before she goes. I want to believe she’s staying but I’m really stressed about it and I don’t know anymore.
Multiple people I’ve spoken to that were at the game said that she got angry at him when she wasn’t coming on anymore and chucked her water bottle and went inside early. Obviously no one would be taking videos with that score so late in the game. The info Louise said she was given was existing before the Everton game.
I can see why she would be annoyed though! She’s not a player you bring on as a last resort seconds before the game ends & to the change your mind!

It seems very much now that the general consensus is that she’s leaving - if that is the case, where will she go?

Also, I’d like to think given everything she’s given the club (yes not as long as Jordan & Jen) but with goals & assists, would be nice for them to announce before the last game of the season to give her a proper goodbye - that is only of course if she is indeed going!
How about Wolfsburg? They have some good players leaving and some opportunities might arise there. Plus she speaks German as she was playing for Bayern years ago. And it is close to the Netherlands and London is also just about 2 hrs by plane from Hanover in case she wanted to see people important to her. :spy:
She said years ago she would never go back to play in Germany. She already played there (Bayern) and has been very vocal about how she didn’t like it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2024, 16:02
someone asked Tim yesterday about viv and stina contract and he said he doesn't quite have enough info to report on those yet.
Doesn't sound like a conclusion that Tim knows something that we don't know. Only god and the goat know. Just wait lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
01 May 2024, 16:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Alastair? Are you joking? 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lmao poor couch troll

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Trolls triggered amy said viv got offers from "the regulars" from england, spain, germany, france. We all know what clubs these regulars are :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2024, 16:47
Trolls triggered amy said viv got offers from "the regulars" from england, spain, germany, france. We all know what clubs these regulars are :rofl:
from amy blog:
- once again, people are confusing fact and opinion. tim’s opinion is that viv will leave but it doesn’t mean it’s true. tim also is of the opinion that lia will leave which i’m extremely doubtful of at this point.

- this back and forth stuff happens every time her contract is up and every time she has stayed

- from what i heard it's just all the regulars, england, france, germany, spain

funny bonus
- beth gets offers of course, she just is comfy at arsenal and beth wasn’t always good with being away from home. she used to get chelsea offers fairly often lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2024, 17:15
Guest wrote:
from amy blog:
- once again, people are confusing fact and opinion. tim’s opinion is that viv will leave but it doesn’t mean it’s true. tim also is of the opinion that lia will leave which i’m extremely doubtful of at this point.

- this back and forth stuff happens every time her contract is up and every time she has stayed

funny bonus
- beth gets offers of course, she just is comfy at arsenal and beth wasn’t always good with being away from home. she used to get chelsea offers fairly often lol
Beth x Kirby was my dream football partnership

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
from amy blog:

funny bonus
Tumblr blog with sources says she’s been told Viv wants to stay in England. Said specifically England not London.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2024, 17:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
from amy blog:

funny bonus
Tumblr blog with sources says she’s been told Viv wants to stay in England. Said specifically England not London.
DA. So downgrade to United, Liverpool or even Villa? Seems unlikely.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh it could be city too but with bunny around i really doubt it unless she is leaving? City is the only team that won't be a downgrade and not really strong rivalry between arsenal and city like arsenal and chelsea.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2024, 17:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
from amy blog:

funny bonus
Man City exists

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2024, 18:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
from amy blog:

funny bonus
Man City exists
There is no rumors of Bunny leaving. And they already have a stacked midfield with jess park shining at 10 this season. If she really does go to any of wsl top 4 teams, it would still be like going to your rival and will cause booing from Arsenal fans when they play against each other.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Grown ass louise is well known as attention seeker

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
from amy blog:

funny bonus
Man City exists
Said source apparently said that City is an option for her, so correct

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
from amy blog:

funny bonus
If the tumblr blog belongs to meademagic it's a straight invalid bro. She's over dramatic and often romanticising depression. She's creepy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2024, 18:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

from amy blog:

funny bonus
Man City exists
Said source apparently said that City is an option for her, so correct
What an option!! say yes Vivianne!! Fucking upgrade oil money wedding is expensive no silly mini champions league tourno lets goo citehhh lmaooo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2024, 18:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
from amy blog:

funny bonus
If the tumblr blog belongs to meademagic it's a straight invalid bro. She's over dramatic and often romanticising depression. She's creepy.
yea i belive it is

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2024, 18:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

from amy blog:

funny bonus
Man City exists
There is no rumors of Bunny leaving. And they already have a stacked midfield with jess park shining at 10 this season. If she really does go to any of wsl top 4 teams, it would still be like going to your rival and will cause booing from Arsenal fans when they play against each other.
agreed, but also if Arsenal choose not to give her a new contract then I guess she needs to find a club so it wouldn't exactly be her fault. Different if she chooses to leave Arsenal for a rival

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2024, 09:16
Guest wrote:
01 May 2024, 07:44
Guest wrote:
01 May 2024, 07:06
Guest wrote:
01 May 2024, 07:03
Guest wrote:
01 May 2024, 06:48

Vivs been injured so I don’t think the reason she isn’t playing is because she is leaving. But, that is fairly common, for a departing playing to finish the season on the bench.

The only person with media credentials reporting it is Tim Stillman. Yes he has good contacts at Arsenal but he is the only one reporting anything. When Viv had the pre-agreement with Barca, there were quite a few reporting she was looking to leave.
Jonas has said the reason Viv didn’t come on was not due to injury. It’s all just worrying me a lot at this point and I’m probably getting more upset than I should be about it.
Sorry I meant he said that she wasn’t not playing due to fitness - so it’s not about building up minutes after her injury she is fit, he just has another reason not to play her that he wouldn’t speak on.
He might be wanting to save her for City this weekend? Although, if you are drawing freaking Everton, do you not try to save that match?

I'm sure she will re-sign. She doesn't want to do a LDR, unless she is going to a London-based club?
Strong regular interest from chelsea. Chelsea's rep is monitoring viv's situation because kerr and fishel are out for approx. 10 months, ramirez's struggling with injury and chelsea will be participate in four competitions start from september onwards. Make a contact mid season is considered illegal according to wsl regulation, chelsea can only legally contact viv's agent after the season's done. Man city are looking for extra striker too within wsl, due to transfer and working visa great complexity, i'm told the option is beth england or free transfer viv. It's hectic.
Man City compete in 4 competitions too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2024, 18:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
from amy blog:

funny bonus
yea i belive it is
Is the same person who's had beef with Hannah Hampton's dad on twitter?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2024, 19:13
Guest wrote:
01 May 2024, 18:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

from amy blog:

funny bonus
yea i belive it is
Is the same person who's had beef with Hannah Hampton's dad on twitter?
Yes :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Stillman seems to think next week is when transfers/contracts will start being announced

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

But why does arsenal want to let go of Viv? She might not be what she once was but she can still offer good bench depth. Is it because of her age? Her not liking training? Her ego and outbursts?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 May 2024, 22:50
But why does arsenal want to let go of Viv? She might not be what she once was but she can still offer good bench depth. Is it because of her age? Her not liking training? Her ego and outbursts?
They may not want to let her go, there’s lots of different factors.

1. She may want to go
2. Arsenal may not have offered her a new contract
3. The contract/wage they’re offering her may not be what she wants

I really hope she doesn’t go but it’s now just a waiting game to see whether she resigns or not, I’d imagine if she does it’ll be announced in the next few weeks. I’d like to think before the end of the season!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2024, 05:54
Guest wrote:

1. She may want to go

I really hope she doesn’t go but it’s now just a waiting game to see whether she resigns or not, I’d imagine if she does it’ll be announced in the next few weeks. I’d like to think before the end of the season!

This is what I think the hold up is. She re-signed in 2022 as the highest paid WSL player. But she hasn’t played consistently since December 2022 and Arsenal have no idea when/if she will return to her pre-ACL form. Plus now they have Russo, who seems to have been an expensive signing. She might not have been offered the contract she thinks she deserves or Arsenal have massively lowballed her and negotiations are ongoing.

I don’t think they re-sign Stina (more because I think she wants to leave) but if they do, I wonder if that means Viv is moving on. I still don’t see it though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2024, 06:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

1. She may want to go

This is what I think the hold up is. She re-signed in 2022 as the highest paid WSL player. But she hasn’t played consistently since December 2022 and Arsenal have no idea when/if she will return to her pre-ACL form. Plus now they have Russo, who seems to have been an expensive signing. She might not have been offered the contract she thinks she deserves or Arsenal have massively lowballed her and negotiations are ongoing.

I don’t think they re-sign Stina (more because I think she wants to leave) but if they do, I wonder if that means Viv is moving on. I still don’t see it though.
I don't think Stina and Viv will both leave. That will put their attack in trouble. Either one will leave and as of now that looks like Viv. Man City, Liverpool, hell Man U or Chelsea would be good options.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

From today’s press conference Viv needed treatment for a minor knee injury so is out of squad contention for the Man City game!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2024, 08:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

1. She may want to go

I don't think Stina and Viv will both leave. That will put their attack in trouble. Either one will leave and as of now that looks like Viv. Man City, Liverpool, hell Man U or Chelsea would be good options.
Gurl she ain’t going anywhere. Especially not to United or Liverpool bffr. The most likely one to leave is Stina and you know that too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2024, 10:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

1. She may want to go

Gurl she ain’t going anywhere. Especially not to United or Liverpool bffr. The most likely one to leave is Stina and you know that too.
Agree with the anons who say Arsenal wont re-sign both Viv and Stina, but only one will leave. I still think Stina leaves, she’s been pretty noncommittal about staying in recent interviews.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2024, 10:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

1. She may want to go

Agree with the anons who say Arsenal wont re-sign both Viv and Stina, but only one will leave. I still think Stina leaves, she’s been pretty noncommittal about staying in recent interviews.
Agreed. Viv doesn’t really have options. Abroad is a no. Burned a few bridges and I don’t think she wants to be away from the UK. Moving within the UK would be a shocking move. She’s in her place in London. It’s just this round and round we go thing every time her contract is up. It’s logical Arsenal are taking it easy with a just returning from ACL player who clearly is still struggling. That’s not to say nothing is happening talks wise.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2024, 10:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

1. She may want to go

They’ve been giving Stina more starts lately though which tells me they’re showing her she’ll get more playing time/she has probably made that a condition of signing anything. She’s been Arsenal’s most consistent scorer with limited minutes. From purely a business standpoint, Stina staying makes more sense than Viv for Arsenal. That, and Viv going elsewhere, City for example, would afford her consistent playing time. At city (again just as an example) she’d rotate with Shaw. Shaw not getting run into the ground, Viv able to build minutes, it’d be a win win.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2024, 09:40
From today’s press conference Viv needed treatment for a minor knee injury so is out of squad contention for the Man City game!
Is it an injury or is he just using excuses now?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2024, 10:57
Guest wrote:
Also wondering this. Smells a lot like what he did to Mana when he refused to play her because he decided she no longer fit into the system and knew the club wouldn’t be keeping her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2024, 11:00
Guest wrote:
03 May 2024, 10:57
Guest wrote:
Also wondering this. Smells a lot like what he did to Mana when he refused to play her because he decided she no longer fit into the system and knew the club wouldn’t be keeping her
That's horseshit. If anything, IF it's not a knee thing, it's a direct result from her yelling into her coach's face last week. Actions have consequences and she's not above anyone else.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

don't want to be too harsh but Viv should think about retiring
Plus the club won't offer her a new contract if she's injury all the time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

not sure what to think after hearing about her minor knee problem. Jonas is grating on me just now and if we hadn’t heard about what happened last game then none would be wiser but I don’t think it’s fair to blame last week all on viv without knowing what actually happened. If it comes down to it how many would want her to stay over him. He’s stuck in the one place and has made no improvement with the team . If she has got another problem with her knee and it isn’t an excuse then I feel so sorry for her. It’s just one problem after another and it must be worrying. Suppose that would come as an issue as far as contract goes. She hasn’t played consistently so her worth has gone down. I just can’t see her leaving with how things are just now. Another team won’t gamble on her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A good thread from someone who goes to every game. Jonas is building a team without Viv in the attack, simple as. And for the love of god please STOP with the “teams won’t gamble on an injured player” they absolutely will and many have.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Think it’ll be telling if she travels to Manchester with the team for the game even with the injury!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2024, 11:40
A good thread from someone who goes to every game. Jonas is building a team without Viv in the attack, simple as. And for the love of god please STOP with the “teams won’t gamble on an injured player” they absolutely will and many have.
As long as Viv signs for one of English clubs, Beth loves driving around England, Beth is just allergic to foreign countries.

Beth and Viv have matured and look commited to each other, distance is normal in relationship, i have a good feeling this relationship will work this time. We've seen people's relationship fell apart while playing for the same team. We've seen people got divorced while living in the same house. Fans can control nothing, just enjoy, it's life, it's football.

Also i've read people's opinions on main thread on how Arsenal's failing under Jonas, they made some good points, Arsenal's attack has gotten worse with or without Viv.