Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 12:54
Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 12:50
Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 12:46
Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 12:41

But isn't what they are writing true she shouldn't be promoting something that's didn't help her when it was other brands that did?
"they" fuck up mcfoordmcbored you sad c*nt.

people can use two products at once. she hasn't credited cetaphil with clearing up her hyperpigmentation so the dumbfuck point you're trying to make is useless. @ing companies trying to get a player in trouble like you did is pathetic behaviour. you are a grown woman but just like your fav you act like a child

go get some mental help to understand what it is that makes you feel the need to act the way you do over the breakdown of a relationship over a year ago that didn't involve you or anyone you actually know you total fucking weirdo
This is clinically insane behavior to tweet brands not to work with a player just because you dislike them over who they’re dating. Very concerning and I hope you get the help you need seriously. Where are you located? I can give you support line info.
You got proof they tweeted the brand or you just assuming because it's all about the proof as you stans have said yourself??
This is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen.

Reactions:

Re: International Women's Football - Part VII

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 15:00
Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 14:43
Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 14:38
Lol. If that's the best your team has then...
LCL get very small crowds and it's mostly made of of Ruesha's old hag support crew when you see pics so this doesn't mean much.
DA. Imagine being a misogynistic shithead and slagging a whole team just because Caitlin Foord doesn't know you exist. Ffs. Please tell me you are a teenager!
Da. The more you keep going the more info about all your Ruesha stan friends will continue to be posted.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Keep outing the bullies! It's great to put faces and names to the toxic bullshit they spread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 15:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
LCL get very small crowds and it's mostly made of of Ruesha's old hag support crew when you see pics so this doesn't mean much.
DA. Imagine being a misogynistic shithead and slagging a whole team just because Caitlin Foord doesn't know you exist. Ffs. Please tell me you are a teenager!
Da. The more you keep going the more info about all your Ruesha stan friends will continue to be posted.
Anyone on Twitter that posts a positive comment about Ruesha, people come telling them do they not know Ruesha did X or said Y to try to control things. Now it’s here. Not sure if what has been done above is doxxing, but pretty sure it is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 15:22
Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 15:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Anyone on Twitter that posts a positive comment about Ruesha, people come telling them do they not know Ruesha did X or said Y to try to control things. Now it’s here. Not sure if what has been done above is doxxing, but pretty sure it is.
Nope. It's posting publicly available information made available by these people in a way that can easily be linked back to the accounts from which they choose to harass and bully others online. Bullying and harassment is wrong and if you wouldn't do it with your full name attached you shouldn't do it at all. Maybe consider it a wake up call.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ruesha stans in a nutshell. Gleefully posting hate and defamatory claims towards two players for almost a year under the guise of anonymity (in some cases). The second they get a taste of their own medicine and then get outed to make them feel an ounce of shame or embarrassment they cry doxing. No one posted your home address or phone number, but the ironic thing is you most insane Ruesha stans would post C & K's home address and phone numbers in a second if you found it and would encourage people to harass them further.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

May be reading too much into this but in the post match interview they asked Chawinga what was next and she said she wants to stay in France, a slight shift from the language she had been using previously saying she wants to stay in PSG. Rumours of Lyon being interested….

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mcfoord stans are doing the same to Ruesha what Ruesha fans are doing to Caitlin on social media. And on here. So why are none of you neutral and against bulling ppl saying anything about that 🤔 let me guess your Arsenal fans

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 15:30
Ruesha stans in a nutshell. Gleefully posting hate and defamatory claims towards two players for almost a year under the guise of anonymity (in some cases). The second they get a taste of their own medicine and then get outed to make them feel an ounce of shame or embarrassment they cry doxing. No one posted your home address or phone number, but the ironic thing is you most insane Ruesha stans would post C & K's home address and phone numbers in a second if you found it and would encourage people to harass them further.
Maybe they would but they haven't been posting faces of Katie/Caitlin stans on here so people can call them fat n stuff so you are being a troll and a bully just as much as them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 15:31
Mcfoord stans are doing the same to Ruesha what Ruesha fans are doing to Caitlin on social media. And on here. So why are none of you neutral and against bulling ppl saying anything about that 🤔 let me guess your Arsenal fans
Or maybe we are reporting everything and trying to ignore the weirdos? You know, like the rules of the site say to do.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Because Ruesha brought it on herself by using her ex and Caitlin for attention and inciting you Ruesha stans further. She only stopped when Katie got legal teams involved to make her stop. No one is bullying her by saying she's a bad footballer who only has fans more interested in drama than football. You Ruesha stans were saying and doing much worse including bullying and defamation so don't even try to compare.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 15:34
Guest wrote:
Or maybe we are reporting everything and trying to ignore the weirdos? You know, like the rules of the site say to do.
You are no where to be seen when stuff is said about Ruesha but the other two you and others are bang on it and write essays and post after post.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Still wondering where Rikke Madsen is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 15:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I’m a chelsea fan you nutjob. I dislike Ruesha because of YOU!
Fucking pathetic, and I don't believe for a single second you are a "Chelsea fan" who cares this much about Katie, Caitlin or Ruesha.
I don't really like any of them but taking over the thread to feel superior to an "old hag support group" (you sound like a man) is shithead behaviour.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 12:21
Guest wrote:
03 May 2024, 21:02
Guest wrote:
03 May 2024, 20:30
Guest wrote:
03 May 2024, 20:24
Guest wrote:
03 May 2024, 20:16
My guess is no journalist or pundit will dare even bring up the ABJ interview at the weekend, even though it's been the big WSL talking point this week.

Some of them have a cult-like worship of her. Some are just afraid of her.
Counterpeess Podcast already talked about it as a hostage deflection situation.
Thanks - listening to it as I type.
F*cking hell. Can't believe nobody has posted this on here previously:
Presenter 1: We have this really bizarre post-match situation.

It's the manner of that reaction, and then Emma Hayes' post-match reaction, where Aggie Beever-Jones comes out with her - not at the demands of the broadcaster, Chelsea wanted her there - [and] Emma Hayes has her arm round her.

Aggie Beever-Jones is looking devastated. There's one line of questioning really about the title race, in which Emma says, "It's over. I would like to win another trophy or another title with Chelsea but it's not gonna happen."

And then the post-match [interview] has to almost pivot into Aggie Beever-Jones story... [Presenter 2 interjects to say: "Masterclass of deflection"]... and then it becomes about her making it into the England squad.

Presenter 2: Is it the best deflection she's ever done? Like poems, Diarrhea-gate. I think this might be her... [Presenter 1 interjects to say: "Hostage-taking, this is the one"]...

Well the thing which really got people confused and a bit baffled was, like, that's why I don't think it was a successful deflection, because in the past she's almost got away with it in a funny way.

But this was one where people were actually a bit spooked. Karen Carney's reaction afterwards [Presenter 1 interjects to say: "Karen Carney going, "Weird. Weird." Iconic.]... she said, "It was weird."

The full episode is here for anyone interested:

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/c ... 0654333108
So good that people can actually see what's right in front of their eyes, instead of the wilful blindness/gaslighting we've seen so much of on here.
x2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is Kirby retiring?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 15:40
Is Kirby retiring?
AFAIK she's only leaving Chelsea, not completely retiring.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 15:36
Guest wrote:
Because Ruesha brought it on herself by using her ex and Caitlin for attention and inciting you Ruesha stans further. She only stopped when Katie got legal teams involved to make her stop. No one is bullying her by saying she's a bad footballer who only has fans more interested in drama than football. You Ruesha stans were saying and doing much worse including bullying and defamation so don't even try to compare.
So that makes it ok for her to get bullied by mcfoord stans because she brought it on her self?? With that kind of attitude you must be one of them that thinks if a girl goes out with not much clothing on and gets R***D she brought it on herself by the way she dresses huh??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 15:34
Guest wrote:
Maybe they would but they haven't been posting faces of Katie/Caitlin stans on here so people can call them fat n stuff so you are being a troll and a bully just as much as them.
Only cause Arsenal fans aren't 40+ year old catty women who are fatphobic while being fat themselves. I've seen people post pics of "ugly" Arsenal and Chelsea fans here, or making fun of bad haircuts etc. You Ruesha stans aren't immune and are dumb enough to use your real names while being bullies online. Only the faces of the small group of Ruesha most toxic stans who don't just stan Ruesha but relentlessly bully others have been posted. Don't be like archetypal bully Eric Cartman and be a toxic little shit then start crying 'moooooooooom' when you get the tiniest taste of your own medicine.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
May be reading too much into this but in the post match interview they asked Chawinga what was next and she said she wants to stay in France, a slight shift from the language she had been using previously saying she wants to stay in PSG. Rumours of Lyon being interested….
Options are limited. Not all teams/leagues are going to be open to signing Chawinga because they have rules in place and moral standards. Three guesses why both Chawinga and Banda stayed in China for many years despite the level they play at and having international breakthroughs. If I were them I would definitely not look to leave as soon as I found a top club with good pay that wants me.

Or, actually, I would accept the fact that I was a very much average male player and have no business being praised as ”the most talented women’s player in the world with a special gift”, leave women’s sports alone and go play with male players at my own level. That’s what they should be doing. But they’re equipped with male entitlement, so they don’t.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 15:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
So that makes it ok for her to get bullied by mcfoord stans because she brought it on her self?? With that kind of attitude you must be one of them that thinks if a girl goes out with not much clothing on and gets R***D she brought it on herself by the way she dresses huh??
Da The irony when your fave is the one who made a classless joke about the subject of sexual harassment because her ex was the victim. And all you stans defended her for making said joke :whistle:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2024, 20:25
Guest wrote:
03 May 2024, 20:24
Guest wrote:
03 May 2024, 18:33
Guest wrote:
03 May 2024, 18:10

No one comes close to melissa philipps, she is the milfiest of milfs but sonia can try. Susan bakker landed the juventus job pretty quickly after ajax fired her but no word on where phillips is going yet. Did she have an affair too or what? United fans would love her over skinner. :hmmm:
Sorry, are people seriously claiming that Hayes - a morbidly obese bully who sleeps in a hedge and still dresses in clothes she bought from BHS before it went bust in 2016 - is someone they would like to f*ck?
Anyone?
This killed me :rofl:
🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 15:41
Guest wrote:
Is Kirby retiring?
Thanks. Any rumors about where she might be heading?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 15:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Is Kirby retiring?
If she and Maren keep on playing it will be for another team in London for sure, as they are building/renovating a house there. Didn't hear about anything beyond this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes. She made comments about her ex and her new relationship, and acted like a child on the world's biggest football stage. People responding to that in similar fashion or holding a certain opinion of her after all of that isn't bullying, it's giving her the attention she was begging for.

To the rest of your paragraph, fuck you using the subject of rape to try and one up in an internet argument. Wind your neck in.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 15:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes. She made comments about her ex and her new relationship, and acted like a child on the world's biggest football stage. People responding to that in similar fashion or holding a certain opinion of her after all of that isn't bullying, it's giving her the attention she was begging for.

To the rest of your paragraph, fuck you using the subject of rape to try and one up in an internet argument. Wind your neck in.
I was using it as an example and that example is exactly what you are saying is ok. Your motto she did it so it's ok to get it back. Hope you work in a job that doesn't matter to someone's welfare with that attitude.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 15:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da The irony when your fave is the one who made a classless joke about the subject of sexual harassment because her ex was the victim. And all you stans defended her for making said joke :whistle:
Lol and you fans rate the same arse on here from 1-10 but that's ok yeah? But cry murder coz ruesha made a comment

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 15:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I was using it as an example and that example is exactly what you are saying is ok. Your motto she did it so it's ok to get it back. Hope you work in a job that doesn't matter to someone's welfare with that attitude.
Nope it wasn't. You have no concept of gravity or comparability. People calling your fave a shit footballer doesn't equate to being raped you absolute freak. I hope you don't work with sexual assault victims since you're so ready to use their plight for your stan agenda. You're disgusting, and much moreso than those saying Ruesha didn't deserve to win an award probably brigaded by her insane stans.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Is Kirby retiring?
If she and Maren keep on playing it will be for another team in London for sure, as they are building/renovating a house there. Didn't hear about anything beyond this.
Both going to Crystal Palace, new in the WSL next season. Will not get offers from any big teams.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 16:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Is Kirby retiring?
Both going to Crystal Palace, new in the WSL next season. Will not get offers from any big teams.
That would be an absolute steal and power move by Palace if they manage to get them. I could see it happening. They could both have important roles, play a lot, and Palace has a men’s team in the PL, they have the money to invest enough to stay in the WSL if they want to. In other words sign a few high profile players to strengthen the team, together with an overall ambition and professional standard.

The only problem I see is Fran could maybe think it’s not the best move for her national team chances. She is only 31 this year. She could go to a better and more established team as well. Newly promoted team (for the first time at that) is not risk free even with a relegation clause.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 15:58
Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 15:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Nope it wasn't. You have no concept of gravity or comparability. People calling your fave a shit footballer doesn't equate to being raped you absolute freak. I hope you don't work with sexual assault victims since you're so ready to use their plight for your stan agenda. You're disgusting, and much moreso than those saying Ruesha didn't deserve to win an award probably brigaded by her insane stans.
You can't comprehend that your first comment has that exact motto of what you said with my example. But I will apologise if it upset or triggered you or anybody else which I didn't mean and should have used a different example.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

why do Arsenal want Jule Brand?
What would she add to the team?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 15:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lol and you fans rate the same arse on here from 1-10 but that's ok yeah? But cry murder coz ruesha made a comment
Haha good point they do.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The Chinese club want 600k for Chawinga who’s contract expires December 2024

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 16:11
She's a young winger, something Arsenal are kinda short on and looking for

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 16:14
Damn that's a lot for a short time. But at least it shows they're more willing to work on a transfer with her than they were the past 18 months.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 16:15
Guest wrote:
This is exciting. What makes people think Arsenal are looking at her?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
what kind of winger are they looking for?
someone who plays like an auxiliary striker? or someone who dribbles alot and takes on the fullback then crosses it in? or someone who cuts inside to be more creative.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Haha good point they do.
Post some proof of this libellous claim please.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 16:18
Guest wrote:
Damn that's a lot for a short time. But at least it shows they're more willing to work on a transfer with her than they were the past 18 months.
Have to cash in on her now before she leaves for free. I think that if Lyon or PSG can’t do it an American club will. They’ve been dropping crazy amounts on lesser players.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
someone who plays like an auxiliary striker? or someone who dribbles alot and takes on the fullback then crosses it in? or someone who cuts inside to be more creative.
I don't know, I just know they've been short a left winger pretty much all season because of Hurtig's disappearance. So I wouldn't be surprised if there is interest in Brand. I don't know what kind of player she is, but Arsenal could use someone who's a bit more creative.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 16:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Haha good point they do.
Post some proof of this libellous claim please.
Fuck that I'm not going back about 50 pages but you can. I bet you know it was on here but got called out for it and don't like it. About 6 other footballers was also rated.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Have to cash in on her now before she leaves for free. I think that if Lyon or PSG can’t do it an American club will. They’ve been dropping crazy amounts on lesser players.
Chawinga-Hegerberg-Kady Diani

That front three would be a cheat code

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 16:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

with everyone fit it could be the best front 3 in club football, but we all know ada is never fit

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 16:30
Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 16:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

with everyone fit it could be the best front 3 in club football, but we all know ada is never fit
Melchie striker shift and still the best front 3 in Europe

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 12:56
Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 12:54
Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 12:50
Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 12:46
Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 12:41

But isn't what they are writing true she shouldn't be promoting something that's didn't help her when it was other brands that did?
"they" fuck up mcfoordmcbored you sad c*nt.

people can use two products at once. she hasn't credited cetaphil with clearing up her hyperpigmentation so the dumbfuck point you're trying to make is useless. @ing companies trying to get a player in trouble like you did is pathetic behaviour. you are a grown woman but just like your fav you act like a child

go get some mental help to understand what it is that makes you feel the need to act the way you do over the breakdown of a relationship over a year ago that didn't involve you or anyone you actually know you total fucking weirdo
This is clinically insane behavior to tweet brands not to work with a player just because you dislike them over who they’re dating. Very concerning and I hope you get the help you need seriously. Where are you located? I can give you support line info.
You got proof they tweeted the brand or you just assuming because it's all about the proof as you stans have said yourself??
You know what, this might not be a bad thing because Cetaphil might actually raise this with Caitlin and/or her agent/manager and it might finally lead to this nutcase and her friends getting some legal action against them. The idiots obviously don't know how sponsorships work 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lieke is a super sub for PSG against everyone except for Lyon 😭 she’s not scoring against her bestie

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 16:39
Lieke is a super sub for PSG against everyone except for Lyon 😭 she’s not scoring against her bestie
I wouldn't say she's scoring much against anyone these days. This was her first goal since January, and it was intended as a cross to Greyoro, not a shot 😅

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 16:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I don't know, I just know they've been short a left winger pretty much all season because of Hurtig's disappearance. So I wouldn't be surprised if there is interest in Brand. I don't know what kind of player she is, but Arsenal could use someone who's a bit more creative.
[https://fbref.com/en/players/df8d6526/s ... ing-Report]

just someone else who looks good.