Any Love For The Ice Hockey Ladies?

GUEST_USER
Reactions: 14

Post by GUEST_USER »

Anybody else an ice hockey fan? Any body know who's out and who's rumored to be gay?

Here is who I know to be publicly out:
Erika Holst - Sweden
Maria Rooth - Sweden
Ylva Lindberg - Sweden
Sarah Vaillancourt - Canada
Katia Pashkevich - Russia
Johanna Vuille-dit-Bille - Switzerland

And those who ping to me, though admittedly in many cases it may just be wishful thinking:
Hilary Knight - USA
Caroline Ouellette - Canada
Hayley Wickenheiser - Canada yes, I know she was married but she still pings to me
Karoliina Rantamaki - Finland
Tatiana Burina - Russia
Katia Smolina - Russia
Iya Gavrilova - Russia
Pernilla Winberg - Sweden
Elin Holmlov - Sweden

Did I miss anybody?
Feel free to list your favorite players and their pics too. I love pics. I got love for the straight players too, so if they're one of your favs feel free to post about them here.

Originally posted on 2013-07-07 18:05:00

ea14
Reactions:

Post by ea14 »

Just trying to post on the new board. Seems the migration just moved the topic with the first post but not the whole thread or maybe I missed a way to find the latest post in this thread on the old board?

Anyway, here is the picture of Santa MPP :)

dadou
Reactions: 259

Post by dadou »

ea14 wrote:Just trying to post on the new board. Seems the migration just moved the topic with the first post but not the whole thread or maybe I missed a way to find the latest post in this thread on the old board?

Anyway, here is the picture of Santa MPP :)

OMG thanks for that , It's so cute lol
:tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ohh man. So much evidence lost Q_Q. Any way to migrate it?

dadou

Post by dadou »

Guest wrote:Ohh man. So much evidence lost Q_Q. Any way to migrate it?
Only way I see is that you to TT and copy and paste everything here .

dadou

Post by dadou »

Pou and Knight did an interview earlier today with RDS , if they post online i will try to translate it.

ea14
Reactions:

Post by ea14 »

Thanks Dadou! What a beautiful view!

Btw, I don't think a lot of us woho fans in this board now as some (or most) are not aware of this board unfortunately.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeah doesn't seem like anyone there.

But back on topic. Looks like Labonte is coaching at CWHL all stars and lmao Anastasia Bucsis is commentating the game. Reunion time?

ea14
Reactions:

Post by ea14 »

I also thoght the same! Although I am not sure if Ana and Charline are in good terms now. They might facing each other though, which will be fun :D

I'm also not sure how this gues coaches will work. Will she and the other guy just chirpin at each other team?

Emi088
Reactions: 6

Post by Emi088 »

dadou wrote:Pou and Knight did an interview earlier today with RDS , if they post online i will try to translate it.

Can't wait to see it

dadou

Post by dadou »

ea14 wrote:Thanks Dadou! What a beautiful view!

Btw, I don't think a lot of us woho fans in this board now as some (or most) are not aware of this board unfortunately.
You can try to share this tumblr link there via PM , http://landofthenorth.tumblr.com/post/1818...3895/the-l-chat there is not much other I can do TT revoked all the mods there .I still have access and when ever i see someone looking for her i share this link with a vpn since everything about the new lchat has been banned by TT.

Anyway Lacasse got her first start yesterday , so happy for her she got a shutout and the first star.Must have been a long few months for her .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Finally found a shortcut to finding this thread. Cant search by title. Type in "Lacasse" into search and this thread will pop up.

KnightFan
Reactions:

Post by KnightFan »

Great new article, written by Hilary Knight:

We changed women's hockey
'We were a success ... But we were not seen as equals to the men'
By Hilary Knight for CBC Sports

https://www.cbc.ca/playersvoice/entry/we-ch...d-womens-hockey

dc17
Reactions: 0

Post by dc17 »

GUEST_USER wrote:Anybody else an ice hockey fan? Any body know who's out and who's rumored to be gay?

Erika Holst - Sweden
Maria Rooth - Sweden
Ylva Lindberg - Sweden

And those who ping to me, though admittedly in many cases it may just be wishful thinking:
Hilary Knight - USA
Hayley Wickenheiser - Canada  yes, I know she was married but she still pings to me
Tatiana Burina - Russia
Katia Smolina - Russia
Iya Gavrilova - Russia
Elin Holmlov - Sweden

Did I miss anybody?
Feel free to list your favorite players and their pics too. I love pics. I got love for the straight players too, so if they're one of your favs feel free to post about them here.

Ouellette is publicly out - married to Julie Chu (USA); co-parents of daughter Liv
Brianna Decker (USA) is publicly out - dating Carson Duggan
Megan Duggan (USA) married Gillian Apps (CAN) this fall - publicly out
Kacey Bellamy (USA) is out on social media... no public announcement
Hilary Knight has not made a statement but seems to be dating Karell Emard (CAN)

1default1

Post by 1default1 »

dc17 wrote:
GUEST_USER wrote:Anybody else an ice hockey fan? Any body know who's out and who's rumored to be gay?

Erika Holst - Sweden
Maria Rooth - Sweden
Ylva Lindberg - Sweden

Hilary Knight - USA
Hayley Wickenheiser - Canada yes, I know she was married but she still pings to me
Tatiana Burina - Russia
Katia Smolina - Russia
Iya Gavrilova - Russia
Elin Holmlov - Sweden

Did I miss anybody?

Ouellette is publicly out - married to Julie Chu (USA); co-parents of daughter Liv
Hilary Knight has not made a statement but seems to be dating Karell Emard (CAN)

Since when is Decker publicly out?
Also Bellamy being out on social media is a stretch . She's never posted anything that would lead people to think she's out. Sure we all read between the lines but I wouldn't call that out on sm

Bubbles
Reactions:

Post by Bubbles »

Brianne Jenner (Team Canada) is engaged to a woman (look at her insta).
1default1 wrote:
dc17 wrote:

Erika Holst - Sweden
Maria Rooth - Sweden
Ylva Lindberg - Sweden

Hilary Knight - USA
Tatiana Burina - Russia
Katia Smolina - Russia
Iya Gavrilova - Russia
Elin Holmlov - Sweden

Did I miss anybody?

Since when is Decker publicly out?
Also Bellamy being out on social media is a stretch . She's never posted anything that would lead people to think she's out. Sure we all read between the lines but I wouldn't call that out on sm

dadou

Post by dadou »

Somebody made this lol

Captain Pou

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

dadou

Post by dadou »

Hes actually pretty good.

Ehh

Post by Ehh »

Also Bellamy being out on social  media is a stretch . She's never posted anything that would lead people to  think she's out. Sure we all read between the  lines but I wouldn't call that out on sm
Not true, last week she posted a pic of her and her new bae in the morning eating pancakes and had a boston PJ shirt on with the caption "already loves boston". I'd call that more than out.

There's a thread a while ago that also said there's a poem in her book on page 29 called "29" that well, obviously talks about Pou.

I wouldn't say Bellamy is "officially" out, but she certainly doesn't try very hard to hide it. Whereas looking at Knight and Poulin, they make a HUGE effort to hide it. We would have NEVER found out about Poulin and Bellamy if it wasn't for Bellamy

As for Decker, she doesn't really hide it either, but I think spending holidays with each other's families consistently is usually the biggest hint.

On a side note, I've noticed Decker has a ring now on her left hand ring finger. Think her and Carson are getting hitched?

1default1

Post by 1default1 »

Ehh wrote:
Not true, last week she posted a pic of her and her new bae in the morning eating pancakes and had a boston PJ shirt on with the caption "already loves boston". I'd call that more than out.

There's a thread a while ago that also said there's a poem in her book on page 29 called "29" that well, obviously talks about Pou.

I wouldn't say Bellamy is "officially" out, but she certainly doesn't try very hard to hide it. Whereas looking at Knight and Poulin, they make a HUGE effort to hide it. We would have NEVER found out about Poulin and Bellamy if it wasn't for Bellamy

As for Decker, she doesn't really hide it either, but I think spending holidays with each other's families consistently is usually the biggest hint.

On a side note, I've noticed Decker has a ring now on her left hand ring finger. Think her and Carson are getting hitched?

I guess it depends on what people consider "out". Most people reading Kacey's book probably hav no clue that "29" is abt Poulin. And some may not even pick up on anything with the post of the new gf.

Also Decker rarely posts about spending time with Duggan's family. The posts are there but one really has to look for them. Most of the stuff is posted by Carson's brother and parents. Most fans aren't going to be looking up her family on sm. Or even make assumptions. I just think most casual fans don't make the obvious connections.

To me being out means posting about being gay, or having a gf, being engaged or married etc. Like Brianne Jenner or Madison and Anya.

As for Deckers ring I only saw it in her ig post today. Really hard to tell if it's an engagement ring from the pic

Ehh

Post by Ehh »

1default1 wrote:
I guess it depends on what people consider "out". Most people reading Kacey's book probably hav no clue that "29" is abt Poulin. And some may not even pick up on anything with the post of the new gf.

Also Decker rarely posts about spending time with Duggan's family. The posts are there but  one really has to look for them. Most  of the stuff is posted by Carson's brother and parents. Most fans aren't going to be looking up her family on sm.  Or even make assumptions.  I just think most casual fans don't make the obvious connections.

To me being out means posting about being gay, or having a gf, being engaged or married etc.  Like Brianne Jenner or Madison and Anya.

As for Deckers ring I only saw it in her ig post today. Really hard to tell if it's an engagement ring  from the pic
Yeah thats true. Looking at M. Duggan and Apps, they didn't exactly make an official announcement about being gay (IIRC), until BAM marriage, but I remember their IG stories had each other in them a lot, so to me at least being out means just not hiding it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Has anyone watched the all-star draft? It was on Instagram A lot of these girls are so beautiful But damn, Knight is totally unnatractive to me

Ehh

Post by Ehh »

Guest wrote:Has anyone watched the all-star draft? It was on Instagram ❤  A lot of these girls are so beautiful ?� But damn, Knight is totally unnatractive to me ?�
Watched it! Looks like Team Gold is stacked af and full of American players.

I also couldn't help notice Bellamy was talking to Poulin with Decker at the back so, looks like no more bad blood between them, if there was any

ea14
Reactions:

Post by ea14 »

Anybody knows how to watch the asg outside of canada?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Onhockey.tv

merp

Post by merp »

Guest wrote:Onhockey.tv
OMG thank you so much!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ehh wrote:

Has anyone read "29" and willing to share it?

merp

Post by merp »

Guest wrote:
Ehh wrote:

Has anyone read "29" and willing to share it?
It's only like 13 bucks, why don't you just buy it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Finally found this. I've been looking where you guys have moved. Advice on how can i easily read this thread? Thanks

dadou

Post by dadou »

Guest wrote:Finally found this. I've been looking where you guys have moved. Advice on how can i easily read this thread? Thanks
what do you mean by ''easily read this thread'' ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know the CWHL All-Star captains were chosen by online voting, but I'm surprised that Knox and Lacquette won. Anyone know how that happened?

merp

Post by merp »

So...is Saulnier gay?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

merp wrote:So...is Saulnier gay?
My radar would say yes lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Her and Hilary Knight are pretty flirtatious for whatever reason...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I've come to the conclusion that Hilary's just a giant flirt with girls.

How many lesbians and bis
Reactions:

Post by How many lesbians and bis »

Who's with who

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How many lesbians and bis wrote:Who's with who
Chu and Ouellette, Hefford and Kauth, Maschmeyer and Lacasse, Knight and Emard, Decker and Carson Duggan, Apps and Meghan Duggan. Jenner and Cudmore. Bellamy and Labonte have non-player girlfriends. The two former couples mentioned a lot are Bellamy and Poulin (2012/2013-Feb 2017, were on/and off after that through June-ish 2018) & Knight and Lacasse (2012ish to 2015). I'm sure I'm missing some but those are the ones I know off the top of my head.

merp

Post by merp »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah, but Knight is pretty clearly with Emard. so obviously they're joking. My thinking is maybe she's with Poulin? But they seem like they have been like "bros" or whatever for so long so who knows.

All I know is...she's v cute. :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I know the CWHL All-Star captains were chosen by online voting, but I'm surprised that Knox and Lacquette won. Anyone know how that happened?
Uh a lot of people voted for them? Did you miss the vote for Knox push on twitter etc?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

dadou wrote:
Guest wrote:Finally found this. I've been looking where you guys have moved. Advice on how can i easily read this thread? Thanks

I always have a hard time going back on this thread. I have to scroll all of the topics

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
dadou wrote:

I always have a hard time going back on this thread. I have to scroll all of the topics
Well you could just bookmark it or search names like Knight, Emard or anything else unique to this thread that will make it easy to find in the search since it seems searching topic titles doesn't work.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Chu and Ouellette, Hefford and Kauth, Maschmeyer and Lacasse, Knight and Emard, Decker and Carson Duggan, Apps and Meghan Duggan. Jenner and Cudmore. Bellamy and Labonte have non-player girlfriends. The two former couples mentioned a lot are Bellamy and Poulin (2012/2013-Feb 2017, were on/and off after that through June-ish 2018) & Knight and Lacasse (2012ish to 2015). I'm sure I'm missing some but those are the ones I know off the top of my head.
Still doubtful about Masch and Lacasse. Masch just does not ping at all no matter how much I wish lol. Just seems like good friends.

dadou

Post by dadou »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Still doubtful about Masch and Lacasse. Masch just does not ping at all no matter how much I wish lol. Just seems like good friends.
yeah I am the same , still not sure about Masch . But that trip they made together around thanksgiving is what making me doubtfull.

But again if they are indeed dating they are really lowkey.

dadou

Post by dadou »

Guest wrote:
dadou wrote:

you can make an account and just track this thread you will get an alert each time someone post.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

dadou wrote:
Guest wrote:
dadou wrote:

you can make an account and just track this thread you will get an alert each time someone post.
Ok. Thanks

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hockey Canada released their roster for NWT series against Team USA this february!

https://hockeycanada.ca/en-ca/team-canada/w...ters?teamid=126

dadou

Post by dadou »

Guest wrote:Hockey Canada released their roster for NWT series against Team USA this february!

Bettez finnaly gets a call , good for her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Word is that Hilary Knight is going to do a test run of the Redbull Crashed Ice course before the other athletes race. I hope she doesn't get hurt or anything! Anyone going? It's in Boston.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Hockey Canada released their roster for NWT series against Team USA this february!

Can't wait to see the USA roster. Do you think it will be the usual lineup (like 2018 Olympic team)?