Vivianne Miedema and Beth Mead (Dutch and English footballer couple)

Reactions:

Re: Vivianne Miedema and Beth Mead (Dutch and English footballer couple)

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2024, 20:55
Where is your evidence ?
I have a friend inside the club

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2024, 21:32
Guest wrote:
Where is your evidence ?
of course you do

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Trying to not listen to rumours because there is a small chance she could stay. I mean look at 2022 everyone was certain she was going but she stayed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2024, 21:52
Trying to not listen to rumours because there is a small chance she could stay. I mean look at 2022 everyone was certain she was going but she stayed.
Back then there was legitimate reporting that she was leaving. She and her team had spoken to PSG and Barca and she had a pre-agreement with Barca to sign with them when she was able, then backed out at the last minute.

This time it just seems to be Tim Stillman and some anonymous twitter accounts….

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Exactly I’m not going to believe anything before I read a reliable source because so far there has been none.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2024, 21:32
Guest wrote:
Where is your evidence ?
And what do they work as? For the club?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Viv is an amazing player, world class at her best. I can’t believe Arsenal/Jonas would do anything to lose her. I know this knee injury seems never ending, but surely, given the summer to concentrate on rehabilitation, it should be ok. This season is nearly over. Fresh start next season. There’s at least one very inconsistent player that should go over Viv if they’re refreshing the team. Hoping the rumours aren’t true.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 00:26
Viv is an amazing player, world class at her best. I can’t believe Arsenal/Jonas would do anything to lose her. I know this knee injury seems never ending, but surely, given the summer to concentrate on rehabilitation, it should be ok. This season is nearly over. Fresh start next season. There’s at least one very inconsistent player that should go over Viv if they’re refreshing the team. Hoping the rumours aren’t true.
Who should to over Viv? Russo or Stina? Is there someone else in direct competition with her position?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 00:36
Guest wrote:
Who should to over Viv? Russo or Stina? Is there someone else in direct competition with her position?
I think they’re talking about Lina.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 08:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bruh Lina getting unfairly targeted when we don't even know what's up with her. Her wife hasn't posted anything since November last year. Someone said that the club didn't terminate the contract because they didn't want to add to her problems. Whatever it is seems to be quite serious.

Everyone talking about Viv's life and all, while showing zero compassion to Lina. If the club is letting Viv go, it's not because of Lina. She isn't the easiest person to deal with and is injury ridden for 2 seasons now. It's the same case as lina.

Stina is the highest goalscorer of this season for arsenal and Russo is second. For this season and the last one, there's no comparison. Viv is nowhere to be seen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bruh Lina getting unfairly targeted when we don't even know what's up with her. Her wife hasn't posted anything since November last year. Someone said that the club didn't terminate the contract because they didn't want to add to her problems. Whatever it is seems to be quite serious.

Everyone talking about Viv's life and all, while showing zero compassion to Lina. If the club is letting Viv go, it's not because of Lina. She isn't the easiest person to deal with and is injury ridden for 2 seasons now. It's the same case as lina.

Stina is the highest goalscorer of this season for arsenal and Russo is second. For this season and the last one, there's no comparison. Viv is nowhere to be seen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seen a couple people mention it Viv made a video yesterday don't know if that true

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 11:07
Seen a couple people mention it Viv made a video yesterday don't know if that true
Who said this

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 09:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Russo has been an amazing addition this season. So consistent, flexible…and scoring goals. Stina is been unbelievable when given a chance to play. It has changed dynamics. I’d be sad to see Viv go. Surely, the summer in rehab would sort her out. Is she really that difficult to deal with? Herself & Jonas have seemed to clash at times, but I’d say there’s prob a clash with lots of players.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 14:26
Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 09:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Russo has been an amazing addition this season. So consistent, flexible…and scoring goals. Stina is been unbelievable when given a chance to play. It has changed dynamics. I’d be sad to see Viv go. Surely, the summer in rehab would sort her out. Is she really that difficult to deal with? Herself & Jonas have seemed to clash at times, but I’d say there’s prob a clash with lots of players.
Most coaches want players who are easy to work with. It's the same in mens football too. Even Ronaldo has been benched when he stepped out of line with the coach and that man can move millions.

I suspect Viv has stepped out of line too many times. But top players do have egos and its the coach's job to manage them. Now, Jonas isn't Jonathan Giraldez because that man managed to make Barcelona work together even though the drama in that team is immense.

I feel it will be better for Viv if she leaves. But which club will take on an injured player and yet pay her high salary? I don't think there are many clubs in England that can do that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

obviously i know we dont know what has happened but i think it makes no sense if she leaves. another year or even just till january at arsenal makes more sense to get some proper game time. if she does leave i imagine its because theres been a big falling out. but i have a feeling she will stay.

weqewqw
Reactions:

Post by weqewqw »

Anna Margaretha Marina Astrid "Vivianne"
why didn't I know this? why the vivienne, then?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2024, 20:51
Guest wrote:
03 May 2024, 17:32
I reach out to my friend inside Arsenal and what in was told Viv and Jonas had a falling out and have barely talked in weeks
And one more thing Viv had some good conversations with a English club. Trying to find out who it is
Little update Viv done with arsenal she's leaving. Yesterday Viv film a goodbye video
And her teammates and ex teammates film a special goodbye video
As to where Viv go she's want to stay in England. two clue in England are interested in her
Also has a bad attitude

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

weqewqw wrote:
04 May 2024, 20:43
Anna Margaretha Marina Astrid "Vivianne"
why didn't I know this? why the vivienne, then?
It’s apparently a Dutch Catholic thing to give very long formal names and then call something totally different.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wonder if Viv will have travelled to Manchester today even to watch the girls from the stands

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone know if miedema is at the city game watching?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jonas interview on bbc about miedema didnt sound too convincing about her contract renewal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 May 2024, 13:11
Jonas interview on bbc about miedema didnt sound too convincing about her contract renewal.
Didn’t see it, what did he say?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

After that interview Viv not her renewal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

He was just being asked about whether she wants to stay and he kind of seemed really awkward and was avoiding all questions about her really. not sure just didnt seem too convincing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 May 2024, 13:13
After that interview Viv not her renewal.
What? That doesn’t make sense!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

funny how people see things so different, few people said he was smirking and smiling when asked.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeah he was smiling but it seemed more like a nervous smile. think we will find out this week based on what stillman has said.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Viv did not travel with arsenal today she's stay at home

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wonder if Beth & Viv will go away for a week whilst there are no games next weekend

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 May 2024, 17:44
Wonder if Beth & Viv will go away for a week whilst there are no games next weekend
I’m hoping so for Beth’s birthday and all, they deserve it. Also hoping for some more soft pics from Viv 🥺

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My last update arsenal will announcement some time this week that Viv will be leaving.
Viv wants to stay but Jones doesn't want her to stay.They had a massive falling out
videos have all been film.for her goodbye it's going to be an emotional week

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 May 2024, 18:26
My last update arsenal will announcement some time this week that Viv will be leaving.
Viv wants to stay but Jones doesn't want her to stay.They had a massive falling out
Shut up you’ve already said all this and no one cared the first 2 times, you are an anon using the lchat not a soul is going to believe you. Sorry but you are a random person in the internet with no source.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Viv hasn’t even liked Beth’s post 🥺

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 May 2024, 19:32
…….its been up for barely an hour. Not everyone is chronically online, least of all Viv. Relax

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hate to say it but I do honestly think she’s leaving….Jonas interview at the game really didn’t sound promising either

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 May 2024, 19:36
Guest wrote:
05 May 2024, 19:32
…….its been up for barely an hour. Not everyone is chronically online, least of all Viv. Relax
She’s liked it now…..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 May 2024, 18:57
Guest wrote:
Shut up you’ve already said all this and no one cared the first 2 times, you are an anon using the lchat not a soul is going to believe you. Sorry but you are a random person in the internet with no source.
literally like where is your source. jonas made it seem like negotations where still ongoing and i dont think it would be just up to jonas if viv stays or not. im just waiting until i hearfrom a reliable source.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 May 2024, 20:10
Guest wrote:
05 May 2024, 18:57
Guest wrote:
literally like where is your source. jonas made it seem like negotations where still ongoing and i dont think it would be just up to jonas if viv stays or not. im just waiting until i hearfrom a reliable source.
The person is clearly not English so full of shit. The second I read ‘insiders’ stuff here with bad English I know it’s trolling. My main focus remains a few people in the Arsenal circle who DO know stuff and they do not know anything so everything is and continues to remain a big question mark like the two other times she had to re-sign.
To the OP: stop trying to convince anyone here that you’re legit. You ain’t.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 May 2024, 19:40
Hate to say it but I do honestly think she’s leaving….Jonas interview at the game really didn’t sound promising either
He laughed and he said what he said earlier, talks are ongoing. If there was anything gonna be leaked it is probably going to be from a media outlet not a random on L Chat

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why did Beth unfollow Viv and laura

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 May 2024, 21:32
You’re either trolling or your insta is glitching as she still very much follows them both!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She hasn't, they're still very much following each other. But if you're troll, there's only one person about obsessed with pitting Beth against Viv and Laura.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 May 2024, 21:42
Guest wrote:
You’re either trolling or your insta is glitching as she still very much follows them both!
deffo trolling

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 May 2024, 22:00
Guest wrote:
05 May 2024, 21:42
Guest wrote:
deffo trolling
Sometimes i wonder how bored and jobless that troll must be

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seems like Beth didn’t go back on the team bus she left the match with her Dad

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 May 2024, 08:04
Maybe she is going away with him for her birthday

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 May 2024, 08:12
Guest wrote:
06 May 2024, 08:04
Maybe she is going away with him for her birthday
Quite possibly a family holiday

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Honestly, it doesn't seem like Viv is renewing and neither does it seem like Stina is. Wrighty commenting about how the club should give the money Stina asks for makes me think maybe the delay is about salary and not game time.

This makes sense to me. It looks like the club spent too much on Russo's salary and is now having trouble justifying why other performing players shouldn't get a decent raise as well.

Yes, Stina is inconsistent and misses chances but going on pure goals, she has bagged more than Russo in lesser limited minutes she has played- 18 as opposed to Russo's 10.

Viv I dunno. I don't think she's so egoistic to demand a raise when she knows she hasn't played in like almost two seasons.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 May 2024, 08:24
Honestly, it doesn't seem like Viv is renewing and neither does it seem like Stina is. Wrighty commenting about how the club should give the money Stina asks for makes me think maybe the delay is about salary and not game time.

This makes sense to me. It looks like the club spent too much on Russo's salary and is now having trouble justifying why other performing players shouldn't get a decent raise as well.

Yes, Stina is inconsistent and misses chances but going on pure goals, she has bagged more than Russo in lesser limited minutes she has played- 18 as opposed to Russo's 10.

Viv I dunno. I don't think she's so egoistic to demand a raise when she knows she hasn't played in like almost two seasons.
See I got a different sort of vibe about Viv from Jonas yesterday, to me it seemed when he was asked about her contract he sort of smiled/smirked like he knows something but obviously can’t say until it’s announced but I could be completely wrong!