Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 07:52
Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 23:14
Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 19:27
Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 19:14
Third slide, is that hytnermarriott girl?

The girl next to Leah? Yes, it can be... if it's her then that girl isn't Jess's girlfriend, that photo is from several months ago and Jess was still dating that girl related to Arsenal.
No

Oh thanks anon! We already know a little more who she is. She even appears in a photo with that Nancy Baker girl in 2021...
Well, if that girl is Jess's girlfriend, we'll see her with the group every time Jess hangs out with them.

Reactions:

Re: English Football Ladies

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 08:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The girl next to Leah? Yes, it can be... if it's her then that girl isn't Jess's girlfriend, that photo is from several months ago and Jess was still dating that girl related to Arsenal.
No

Oh thanks anon! We already know a little more who she is. She even appears in a photo with that Nancy Baker girl in 2021...
Well, if that girl is Jess's girlfriend, we'll see her with the group every time Jess hangs out with them.
Yes and from the pics that can be seen where she appears, hytnermarriott girl loves to flash her tits (just like Leah), she is a fitting addition to that shitty group.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 07:09
In your opinion which of Arsenal players will leave after this season/in the summer? I think Stina would leave and I have this feelings that Lia Wälti will leave too
No one else will leave except potentially Stina. Lia is still a big IF.
What about Lina Hurtig? If anyone should leave, that should be her imo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
OH MY GOD. Fucking stop man. You literally never know when to just stop. It’s over and over and over. You’re literally contributing into Leah fans being pushed off general threads ffs. Cant you go even a single day- never mind scrap that, a few HOURS, without having to talk about Leah??? I literally like her as well but this is constant. Then we wonder why people don’t want us on their threads anymore ffs.

How about you and this person exchange details and message each-other with your fixation on who Leah’s mates are and what’s going on in their lives? Because it’s not relevant here, and you’re making it impossible for other Leah fans to actually exist in these threads because when something genuinely relevant comes up everyone’s sick of reading Leah’s name already.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
In your opinion which of Arsenal players will leave after this season/in the summer? I think Stina would leave and I have this feelings that Lia Wälti will leave too
idk about lia

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 05:39
guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 18:31
Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 18:29
i couldn’t watch most of the game… why does Emma Hayes keep saying they got robbed??
Controversial calls on a second yellow and a penalty.
As far as excuses go, this one has got to be preferable to the world learning you've got the shits.
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 23:28
Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 23:27
Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 22:16
Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 19:36
Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 19:34
thoughts on how the english players got on today ?
keira + lj pretty much ghosted. i checked keira’s stats and they’re actually decent but still, didn’t even notice her throughout the game. lj was horrific though.

bronze was actually alright. usually don’t care much for her but i’ll give it to her that today she stepped up. 2nd best player in the first half and remained somewhat steady in the second half. not really any problems there.

bright had like 2 touches of the ball lol so you can’t really judge her. nice to see her back on the pitch though.
Tbf she was being asked to play the Ramirez/Kerr role of holding up play from a ball hoofed up long, it’s not her game. When the call was played to her feet she was very good at holding the ball and calming the Chelsea game down, which felt frantic at times because they couldn’t get the ball off Barca. She missed a sitter though :(

Bright shouldn’t have been brought on. If I were Kaneryd, I’d be pissed, especially considering she was Chelsea’s best player.
Hayes typically makes pointless non-impactful subs when she's down in a big game and doesn't know what else to do.
her tactics are and always have been… shit
Yeah that’s been known lol. Hayes has never been seen as a manager that’s great, or even good, wirh tactics. She has always been seen more of a player-manager

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 08:43
Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 23:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

keira + lj pretty much ghosted. i checked keira’s stats and they’re actually decent but still, didn’t even notice her throughout the game. lj was horrific though.

bronze was actually alright. usually don’t care much for her but i’ll give it to her that today she stepped up. 2nd best player in the first half and remained somewhat steady in the second half. not really any problems there.

bright had like 2 touches of the ball lol so you can’t really judge her. nice to see her back on the pitch though.
Tbf she was being asked to play the Ramirez/Kerr role of holding up play from a ball hoofed up long, it’s not her game. When the call was played to her feet she was very good at holding the ball and calming the Chelsea game down, which felt frantic at times because they couldn’t get the ball off Barca. She missed a sitter though :(

Bright shouldn’t have been brought on. If I were Kaneryd, I’d be pissed, especially considering she was Chelsea’s best player.
Hayes typically makes pointless non-impactful subs when she's down in a big game and doesn't know what else to do.
her tactics are and always have been… shit
Yeah that’s been known lol. Hayes has never been seen as a manager that’s great, or even good, wirh tactics. She has always been seen more of a player-manager
Doubt that’s even the case anymore after those relationship comments and her antics.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 23:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah 100%. When I checked the ratings for the game, I wont lie I actually was genuinely shocked by Keira being rated quite well. Like no offence she’s a good player and all, but that was not her game. She was forgettable throughout and did nothing that even now I can think back on.
stats never give you a complete representation of a game. at least not for the most part anyway. like yes they’re good and insightful, but it’s not something you should rely on entirely when making your judgement about a game a player had.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2. I really didn’t see the point in it either? You’re 0-2 (1-2) down and you decide to take off your best player for one returning from a multi-month injury?? Made no sense. Why make your defence weaker?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 08:40
Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 05:39
guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 18:31
Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 18:29
i couldn’t watch most of the game… why does Emma Hayes keep saying they got robbed??
Controversial calls on a second yellow and a penalty.
As far as excuses go, this one has got to be preferable to the world learning you've got the shits.
:rofl:
Lmao, infamous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

LJ ghosts more frequently than you’d think. She either drops a 10/10 performance or is nowhere to be seen. And in the bigger games it seems like the latter is becoming more frequent now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 08:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No

Yes and from the pics that can be seen where she appears, hytnermarriott girl loves to flash her tits (just like Leah), she is a fitting addition to that shitty group.
Why isn't Grace interested in following her? 🤔 That girl followed her and Josie at the same time, but only Josie follows her back.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

oh yeah, she does lol. you’re right.
this is so dumb though, you’d expect a manager with her time and experience to at least have developed some tactical awareness.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 08:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

LJ ghosts more frequently than you’d think. She either drops a 10/10 performance or is nowhere to be seen. And in the bigger games it seems like the latter is becoming more frequent now.
For sure. It all depends if she gets in the game early or not. If she does, she’ll (typically) have a good game and be quite involved throughout. If she doesn’t, she struggles a lot more and can’t manage to get involved with the game as time passes, instead just ghosting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 23:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah 100%. When I checked the ratings for the game, I wont lie I actually was genuinely shocked by Keira being rated quite well. Like no offence she’s a good player and all, but that was not her game. She was forgettable throughout and did nothing that even now I can think back on.
I mean, in the end Barca still got through to the finals, and it’s not like Keira had made some huge mistake in either of those games, so I doubt she’ll look back on it so emotional or something lol. But they definitely weren’t her best run of games, and she definitely did ghost more than you’re used to seeing from her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 08:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
meh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 08:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She’s definitely going, there’s not really any doubt about that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 08:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
100%. Shes gone.

The question around her though is more so will Arsenal just deregulated her and that’s it, or will she try and go to another club? She’s been back in Sweden with her family for a while (and I hope all is okay for her) and doesn’t seem to have been focused much on football in a bit. So idk if she’ll actually even register for another team come next season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I think people are massively either forgetting or dismissing the idea that Frida could go this summer too. She’s had interest from multiple clubs before, both in the WSL and from other European teams. And I doubt she’d even have to ‘downgrade’. With her being dropped this season I could see her considering other clubs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I reckon they’ll have at least 3 spots free up. Maybe 4.

Lina leaving, Amanda will be de-registered, and then at least one other player leaving too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 09:05
Guest wrote:

Lina leaving, Amanda will be de-registered, and then at least one other player leaving too.
if they’re signing a gk, it’s likely they’ll loan their current 3rd choice gk (naomi williams) out too. mainly depending on how many new players they want to get in this summer. she’s still just a teen breaking through so that’ll be vital for her too, to be able to actually get minutes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 09:03
Guest wrote:
I think people are massively either forgetting or dismissing the idea that Frida could go this summer too. She’s had interest from multiple clubs before, both in the WSL and from other European teams. And I doubt she’d even have to ‘downgrade’. With her being dropped this season I could see her considering other clubs.
Agree actually. Apparently Arsenal priced her out of being loaned last summer because they didn’t want to let her go, but I do wonder if that’s decreased a little now with her form having dropped and her not getting as much play time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 09:00
Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 08:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
100%. Shes gone.

The question around her though is more so will Arsenal just deregulated her and that’s it, or will she try and go to another club? She’s been back in Sweden with her family for a while (and I hope all is okay for her) and doesn’t seem to have been focused much on football in a bit. So idk if she’ll actually even register for another team come next season.
i think she will. will probably be one back in sweden though

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 09:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why?
Maternity leave. If she told the players she was pregnant around the 12 week mark in early March, that'd put her due date as September. She wouldn't play the 24-25 season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 09:14
Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 09:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why?
Maternity leave. If she told the players she was pregnant around the 12 week mark in early March, that'd put her due date as September. She wouldn't play the 24-25 season.
they could possibly register her again in january, depending on her situation. but then i still don’t think she’d be played much, and it’d mostly be so that she can get some game time before the euros.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 02:09
Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 00:26
Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 14:53
Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 14:47
Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 14:43
Which players from each club are gay/straight?
Arsenal,

Gay/Bi: Manu, Katie M, Leah, Laia, Teyah, Lia, Viv, Frida, Kyra, Caitlin, Lina, Beth

Straight: Sabrina, Steph, Amanda, Laura, Lotte, Emily, Kim, Vic, Stina, Alessia, Cloe
I've never seen Kim with any man or women? Has she even had any relationship before? I know she is a private person but usually people can figure it out or there are rumors going around. Not seen or heard nothing in regards to Kim's love life
She is very private but back in the day, she was open that she had a male partner. They were together for several years actually. However, that same guy is now with Hannah Blundell. Don’t know when they split or why and haven’t heard of Kim’s relationships since and I doubt we ever will, she’s probably the most private and low-key player out of all the big clubs and isn’t into the whole media/pr side of things - she cba with social media either, in comparison to other players or even just the general population. I’m a similar age to Kim and I cba with social media either. I would happily go back to the good old Nokia days but alas, in this world, social media is part of our connection to keeping up with friends etc. I miss the days of calls and texts lol.
Yeah I’m a boring millennial basically.

DA not related but I don't want Kimmy to retired ever. She is our captain. The best one. Tbh I don't want LW to be our captain lol the fans of her are too much.
I'm not an Arsenal fan nor Scottish but I did think it was a huge shame about Team GB missing on Olympics qualification, which internationally would have been the best opportunity for Kim Little to win a medal. She seems like she's got her head screwed on and is a real quality player.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 11:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 14:47

Arsenal,

Gay/Bi: Manu, Katie M, Leah, Laia, Teyah, Lia, Viv, Frida, Kyra, Caitlin, Lina, Beth

Straight: Sabrina, Steph, Amanda, Laura, Lotte, Emily, Kim, Vic, Stina, Alessia, Cloe
I've never seen Kim with any man or women? Has she even had any relationship before? I know she is a private person but usually people can figure it out or there are rumors going around. Not seen or heard nothing in regards to Kim's love life
She is very private but back in the day, she was open that she had a male partner. They were together for several years actually. However, that same guy is now with Hannah Blundell. Don’t know when they split or why and haven’t heard of Kim’s relationships since and I doubt we ever will, she’s probably the most private and low-key player out of all the big clubs and isn’t into the whole media/pr side of things - she cba with social media either, in comparison to other players or even just the general population. I’m a similar age to Kim and I cba with social media either. I would happily go back to the good old Nokia days but alas, in this world, social media is part of our connection to keeping up with friends etc. I miss the days of calls and texts lol.

DA not related but I don't want Kimmy to retired ever. She is our captain. The best one. Tbh I don't want LW to be our captain lol the fans of her are too much.
I'm not an Arsenal fan nor Scottish but I did think it was a huge shame about Team GB missing on Olympics qualification, which internationally would have been the best opportunity for Kim Little to win a medal. She seems like she's got her head screwed on and is a real quality player.
Kim retired from international football years ago

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 11:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

:$
Ha ha, at least what I said backs up that I'm not an Arsenal fan nor Scottish! Editing to just one sentence - 'She seems like she's got her head screwed on and is a real quality player.'

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The most dead league

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 12:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Ha ha, at least what I said backs up that I'm not an Arsenal fan nor Scottish! Editing to just one sentence - 'She seems like she's got her head screwed on and is a real quality player.'
haha no worries, think it was not long after Tokyo Olympics she retired. I agree with your one sentence 😬

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 12:08
The most dead league
I don’t agree on the league being dead, more often than not the games are quite entertaining.

I just think you can tell nothings really on the line here. Arsenal have already got Champions League qualification and they’re out of the title race. Everton are safe from relegation and also don’t want to press too much and lose the game. There’s just no intensity or desire from either side.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
The most dead league
The games have been extra boring this season imo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 12:23
Guest wrote:
The most dead league
I don’t agree on the league being dead, more often than not the games are quite entertaining.

I just think you can tell nothings really on the line here. Arsenal have already got Champions League qualification and they’re out of the title race. Everton are safe from relegation and also don’t want to press too much and lose the game. There’s just no intensity or desire from either side.
exactly. it’s basically just a nothing game, and you can see how that reflects in it playing out. id think when a goal comes there’ll be a bit more intensity, but yeah.

also it’s a lowblock and arsenal are always quite miserable playing against those lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fara saying Barca were better but also practically saying (without saying) that Chelsea were robbed because of harsh decisions lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 12:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

We actually discussed this recently and there were quite a few Scottish fans a bit annoyed about her. Which I was surprised about at the time but since thought about more. If Lia Walti ditched Switzerland now, or Katie McCabe ditched Ireland now. As their captains as well like Kim was but their countries not performing well. And they put all their energy into club, I could understand people from those countries being a bit upset. I get it now after thinking on it for a few weeks. Just cause as an arsenal fan, I rate Kim so highly I was surprised by the rhetoric.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 12:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The most dead league

exactly. it’s basically just a nothing game, and you can see how that reflects in it playing out. id think when a goal comes there’ll be a bit more intensity, but yeah.

also it’s a lowblock and arsenal are always quite miserable playing against those lol.
And it’s another nothing game because the Top three typically run away with it so early in the season (especially with United being poor this season) that all games get pretty boring and pointless. DA

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Williamson off at the half - no sign of injury.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 12:32
Fara saying Barca were better but also practically saying (without saying) that Chelsea were robbed because of harsh decisions lol
Usually I just disagree with Fara, mainly because of how much of a Chelsea fan she is lmao. But what she said sounded fair to me. Chelsea were better in that first leg, Barca in the second. Chelsea did have some harsh decisions go against them in that second leg too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 12:32
I have never once in my life agreed with a single thing Fara has ever said. She also laughed at the start of the season about Jordan Nobbs getting benched and it gave me such mean girls vibes I never listened to her podcast again. Then Eartha left a few weeks later so I probably would have stopped listening anyway. She must be insufferable on her own

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 12:36
hoping it’s just a rest thing, like has been said this is pretty much a nothing game so. also maybe for codina to get more minutes? idk. she was alright in that first half and didn’t seem to be injured.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 12:38
guest wrote:
hoping it’s just a rest thing, like has been said this is pretty much a nothing game so. also maybe for codina to get more minutes? idk. she was alright in that first half and didn’t seem to be injured.
She’s about to be watching the NLD on her phone 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 12:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The most dead league

Idk, Arsenal can still surpass Chelsea, really anything can happen. Does this team look like it’s even trying, or have that mentality right now? Or are we just peeping what resorts they’re already following for their holiday

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 12:40
Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 12:38
guest wrote:
She’s about to be watching the NLD on her phone 😂
Lmaoo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
If we weren’t so scared of the Wobbs people, we’d talk more about how Williamson’s career is very closely mirroring another Arsenal legend’s in recent history. I didn’t want to mention it but the fact she’s still got strapping on her other knee is a concern. I reckon she’s pushing through to summer and then there might be another surgery. It’s not ideal cause she’ll be out of the England fold even longer. Just speculating obv

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ok I have to say it, Arsenal play horrible today, they have so much better squad than other team, they should win easly like 3:0, but it look so bad.. it's like they are playing Chelsea or Man City 😂, McCabe is bad, most of the girls too, but anyway Arsenal fans will be happy with it, because they are only " fans" of Arsenal, because they love or are in love with Leah, Katie or Alessia

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 12:49
Ok I have to say it, Arsenal play horrible today, they have so much better squad than other team, they should win easly like 3:0, but it look so bad.. it's like they are playing Chelsea or Man City 😂, McCabe is bad, most of the girls too, but anyway Arsenal fans will be happy with it, because they are only " fans" of Arsenal, because they love or are in love with Leah, Katie or Alessia
The last sentence gave away your poor attempt of trolling. Without it, it would have been quite accurate.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 12:49
The fans (at least the ones that are loud on social media) don’t actually care about them winning or playing well. They do just want their shirts signed and a selfie and to catch a video of them. It’s very what I imagined the American system to be like. Very family friendly. I don’t know if it’s a bad thing tbh. I go back and forth in my head. You’ve got young girls out watching football (many of them queer) building a community. Do they need to be passionate about their team winning? Idk honestly