Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 13:20
Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 09:03
Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 08:43
Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 08:24
CAN THE MODS PLEASE UNLOCK THE LEAH WILLIAMSON THREAD?
X2. hard agree. It’s not like they even talk about her actually playing football either. Really DGAF about who some random person saw in public.
Saying this as fan of Leah Williamson: This unnecessary talk, we see for example on this page, needs to stop. I know that it’s no ones fault that her thread is closed (except for the trolls) but discussing the potential gf of a friend of her in this thread is just a hard no. I guess it’s fine for everyone discussing her as part of Arsenal or the Lionesses or any one major topics (like arwards and stuff) but not in the way a lot of you are doing it. Gossip board or not.
Thank you for being sane.

I at least finally understand why the Williamson thread became such a car crash. I could never fathom why such a beige individual would attract such poison. But now I can see that it isn't Williamson herself who causes this at all. It's the large proportion of her fanbase who are detestable and insufferable who cause it - the same entitled imbeciles who are currently ruining this thread.

It's no wonder people respond with such hatred, when so many of her fans are so hateful. It seems to me that they got exactly what they had coming.
Agree, unfortunately.

& I literally am I fan of Leah’s myself, and would actually love to discuss things genuinely about her, from time to time (not constantly).

But these people are a different level and most of the time it’s not even about Leah. Like why wtf are you trying to figure out who her friends are dating?? It’s so fucking irrelevant. Same with the constant Grace chat when most of the time Leah’s not even involved, and they’ll know Leah’s not there and still bring it up anyway. It’s weird, its literally beyond just being a fan of Leah, it’s practically trying to insert themselves into her life and trying to know every single possible thing going on with any of her friends at any given moment.

I actually do understand why people get pissed off. I’d understand less if it was actual chat about purely Leah and relevant things to her (aka, not just stupid follows, or Instagram posts, or shit they’ve dug up from years ago, or whatever). But this isn’t even about Leah ffs. It’s so obsessive to a whole new level.

I’ve actually been on here too defending the fanbase and saying it’s not all of us, or even the majority of us. But I literally cba anymore now. It’s really not hard to just pull away and only come on here with mentions of relevant and ‘big’ things. It’s what everyone else does with the person they’re a fan of. But no, some people have to discuss anything even remotely involving Leah 24 hours a day, and sometimes even then it doesn’t involve her. It’s fucking boring now. Hard as well when our thread is closed so we have to maintain being in the general ones, and yet some people can’t control themselves on it and now we’re being pushed off here.
Great post. Just wish there were more sane people like you on here.

Reactions:

Re: English Football Ladies

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 13:06
Which Arsenal girls are gay and which are straight( or we are not sure ) ?
Steph, Amanda, Fox, D’Angelo, Lotte, Lacasse, Russo, Goldie & Laura defo has to be straight

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 14:35
Guest wrote:
Steph, Amanda, Fox, D’Angelo, Lotte, Lacasse, Russo, Goldie & Laura defo has to be straight
Goldie has a girlfriend. Or at least, did.
As for the rest i’d say this is probably spot on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 14:38
Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 14:35
Guest wrote:
Goldie has a girlfriend. Or at least, did.
As for the rest i’d say this is probably spot on.
Kim is straight too. And Stina

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Which players from each club are gay/straight?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 14:43
Arsenal,

Gay/Bi: Manu, Katie M, Leah, Laia, Teyah, Lia, Viv, Frida, Kyra, Caitlin, Lina, Beth

Straight: Sabrina, Steph, Amanda, Laura, Lotte, Emily, Kim, Vic, Stina, Alessia, Cloe

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 14:47
Guest wrote:
Arsenal,

Gay/Bi: Manu, Katie M, Leah, Laia, Teyah, Lia, Viv, Frida, Kyra, Caitlin, Lina, Beth

Straight: Sabrina, Steph, Amanda, Laura, Lotte, Emily, Kim, Vic, Stina, Alessia, Cloe
I've never seen Kim with any man or women? Has she even had any relationship before? I know she is a private person but usually people can figure it out or there are rumors going around. Not seen or heard nothing in regards to Kim's love life

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 14:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Arsenal,

I've never seen Kim with any man or women? Has she even had any relationship before? I know she is a private person but usually people can figure it out or there are rumors going around. Not seen or heard nothing in regards to Kim's love life
I know Steph has fiance Amanda&Lotte&Alessia&Stina have boyfriends... but what about Emily, Laura and Sabrina are they in relationship now? Did they have boyfriends before/now? I'm asking, because I never saw them with anyone

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Arsenal,

We only really know about one relationship of hers, and it was with a man. Tom Pett. She was with him for years, talked about him in an interview way back in 2014. They split a few years ago though and he’s engaged to Hannah Blundell now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 14:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Arsenal,

I know Steph has fiance Amanda&Lotte&Alessia&Stina have boyfriends... but what about Emily, Laura and Sabrina are they in relationship now? Did they have boyfriends before/now? I'm asking, because I never saw them with anyone
No one really knows much about Emily, but i’ve seen quite a few American anons over time say that they do know she is straight, even if they aren’t completely certain if she’s dating anyone. I don’t think there’s been any rumours of her with any women either.

Laura I could see probably dating a woman, but I don’t think she ever has before so safer to assume she’s straight. She’s had a boyfriend in the past.

Sabrina is another one I don’t think we know much about, but i’m pretty sure she is straight. Usually if they’re not straight you know lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does Arsenal travel the days before the away game? If not, will Leah attend the game at Stamford Bridge? her bestie plays for Barca.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 15:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Arsenal,

We only really know about one relationship of hers, and it was with a man. Tom Pett. She was with him for years, talked about him in an interview way back in 2014. They split a few years ago though and he’s engaged to Hannah Blundell now.
Wow 10 years ago! Never knew she had a boyfriend again she is very private clearly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Where can we watch Barcelona Chelsea?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 15:05
Does Arsenal travel the days before the away game? If not, will Leah attend the game at Stamford Bridge? her bestie plays for Barca.
Yes I think they do if it is a far away game they usually stay in a hotel the night before.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 15:10
Guest wrote:
Yes I think they do if it is a far away game they usually stay in a hotel the night before.
From Katie McCabes Snapchat, they’re on the bus now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
https://www.dazn.com/en-GB/fixture/Cont ... w7pifyjjgw

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 15:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Leah will not be at the Chelsea game today she will be travelling to Everton and staying in hotel tonight.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 15:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Thank you both 🤗

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 16:22
Lol

lmaoo me rn. dedicated to being a hater fr.

no but genuinely, i’m actually somewhat excited to tune into this as someone who doesn’t care for either side lol. i do hope barca show up unlike the first leg tho, bc then it could really go either way and will be an entertaining game.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 16:25
Guest wrote:
Lol

no but genuinely, i’m actually somewhat excited to tune into this as someone who doesn’t care for either side lol. i do hope barca show up unlike the first leg tho, bc then it could really go either way and will be an entertaining game.
There’s no way Chelsea win this. They are without their striker, yet again, and Barca won’t play poorly like they did last time.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Commentary from the last Arsenal-Astona Villa match in April

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 16:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lol

There’s no way Chelsea win this. They are without their striker, yet again, and Barca won’t play poorly like they did last time.
I mean. Yeah if you were making a safe bet, that’s what you’d go with. But we also all didn’t think Barca would carry on their poor performances into that first leg, and yet they did.

Barca are still the clear favourites for sure, but I wouldn’t dismiss Chelsea so fast. And I’m saying this as someone who isn’t even a fan of that club. They’re at home, a sold out stadium, they’re 1-0 up and have that advantage, they’re hungry to prove themselves with having being knocked out of every other competition, want to do something for their manager before she leaves, etc etc. They won’t make this easy for Barca, and I also imagine if it comes down to it they’ll park the bus and waste time again to make it difficult.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 16:36

The commentary was https://imgflip.com/gif/8o8kjt ,quote from the guardian live ticker, 24/4/24

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:dnft:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Lol

:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lol

Will be a good match for the neutral for sure

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bronze starting?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 16:39
guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 16:36

The commentary was https://imgflip.com/gif/8o8kjt ,quote from the guardian live ticker, 24/4/24
To be fair that’s quite funny

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Charge of topic

If a player of your liking started a new business what would it be?

For me it’s Ella and a pastry shop - get that unlimited amount of sausage rolls without getting papped 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bonmati goal. Level playing field now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 16:58
what formation r barca even playing in lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

was an unfortunate deflection

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 17:00
Guest wrote:
3-5-2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 17:00
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know everyone seems dead set on the Bronze to NWSL thing happening this summer, but it’s games like this that make me think she’d be better off staying at Barca for another year. You can literally see how effective she’s been so far and the relationships she’s built on that right hand side. Ona isn’t there yet (makes sense considering she’s been on the left up until recently, but still).

If she stays at Barca she might be benched a little more, but then she’d be thrown right back in when they can’t just rely on Ona. With the amount of games they play I just think it’d be worth the shot of staying for another year.

Also going to the NWSL after the Euros just makes sense.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Keira Walsh? 👻👻👻👻👻

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bronze's inclusion on the right has made a big difference

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 17:20
eye test only. i’d say she’s been one of their top 3 players in that first half. maybe top 2.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

WTF is going on with LJ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sian, Grace and Josie attending the game supporting Keira.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 17:30
A group of friends supporting a friend, just like they support Leah.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 17:30
literally stop with this shit. for fucks sake. if you need to, take it to grace’s thread. until the day sian, grace or josie become footballers, they’re not relevant in here. alls you’re doing is making it harder for genuine leah fans to be able to discuss her anymore. and you’re not even talking about leah ffs. do we mention everything everyone else’s friends does all the time???? no. because it’s irrelevant. jesus christ.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 17:28
WTF is going on with LJ?
She’s been terrible. Either ghosted or played against Chelsea when she’s actually got the ball.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2024, 17:26
Guest wrote:
eye test only. i’d say she’s been one of their top 3 players in that first half. maybe top 2.
She’s definitely been one of their better players so far. First half i’d say top 2. Second half other Barca players are stepping up a little more but i’d still have her in the top 4/5, so far.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hayes looks like she played the first 60 minutes on the pitch. 😂 Btw, is she rocking the same outfit like in the 1st leg?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
you sound like a lucy fan.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do we think Bright will get minutes today or no?