Vivianne Miedema and Beth Mead (Dutch and English footballer couple)

Reactions:

Re: Vivianne Miedema and Beth Mead (Dutch and English footballer couple)

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Apr 2024, 04:38
Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2024, 22:46
Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2024, 21:43
Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2024, 21:11
Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2024, 21:03
Who Tim Stilman?
He is a football journalist who primarily covers Arsenal. Seems to have good sources within the club.
Calling him a journalist is a bit much. He stalked the women’s team years ago and had a blog, this was before they could fill their home ground. Years and years ago. Met his wife at a game apparently. But he’s been around so much that those that were into vlogging about Arsenal got access to ask players about the game if they agreed to talk. Now he has a proper website that he’s been running for years and has ‘official’ media credits for Arsenal. But he’s still a weirdo and his comments on twitter and on his blog have crossed lots of lines. I wouldn’t say he’s homophobic but when he’s doesn’t like a player or a posters comments he can really go off.

You might not get the chance to meet him at games anymore but his vibes are not great. I’d say Amy has as much the same relationship with some players without a website to back up her obsession with the team. Both have very good info but both have been wrong too.
Lol that’s a whole lot of disinformation in two paragraphs
Yep. And I’d argue Amy does have a website (her blog) which backs up her obsession with the team - mainly Lia and anyone Lia is linked to.
DA. But Amy is just someone with a Tumblr right? We don't even know if Amy is her real name. Tim has media credentials and doesn't report/post under an anonymous SM account. I don't think it's correct to conflate the two.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Has Viv been linked to any other clubs for a possible transfer?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Apr 2024, 14:49
Has Viv been linked to any other clubs for a possible transfer?
Nope. There was just that one saying that Juventus have inquired about her and Stina. Nothing else from anyone for now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2024, 18:07
Why do I get both, new contract announcement is imminent, and this is part of a farewell package, vibes from the video.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Also getting leaving vibes especially since none of her teammates are liking the post as far as I can see….

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Apr 2024, 07:16
Also getting leaving vibes especially since none of her teammates are liking the post as far as I can see….
TBH the team hardly interacts with Arsenal posts. This shouldn't mean anything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I wouldn’t look too much into her teammates liking the post as going back on some of AWFC reels (like Vivs one) they get a lot less likes than actual posts so it’s not just this one it’s previous ones too that only seem to get 3/4 likes from teammates

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Apr 2024, 07:20
Guest wrote:
TBH the team hardly interacts with Arsenal posts. This shouldn't mean anything.
Beth usually liked most posts, but she hasn't liked it. Same goes with Alessia, Caitlin, Cloe and Teyah, but Cloe's the only one who has liked it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I wouldn’t look too much into her teammates liking the post as going back on some of AWFC reels (like Vivs one) they get a lot less likes than actual posts so it’s not just this one it’s previous ones too that only seem to get 3/4 likes from teammates.

Only time will tell if she resigns or not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Both have gone very quiet

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shut up. You fav finally got separate thread. Stay there

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

beth has liked the post

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Finally a Beth photo dump!!!❤️❤️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Apr 2024, 18:52
Finally a Beth photo dump!!!❤️❤️
Vivs comment 😍🤣🔥

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Apr 2024, 19:34

Flirting on main ❤️
Things we love to see ❤️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Apr 2024, 19:41
Guest wrote:

Flirting on main ❤️
Things we love to see ❤️
Beth replying with hears as well. They are so inlove it’s beautiful and well deserved

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Viv is such a good photographer. :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow Beth that first picture 🥵

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Apr 2024, 20:40
Beth and her obsession with Burberry though lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That ‘lucky me😍’ comment is her contract renewal 🤪

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Apr 2024, 21:01

That ‘lucky me😍’ comment is her contract renewal 🤪
That cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Apr 2024, 20:40
Beth has a killer body

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fuck the international page

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Apr 2024, 01:08
Fuck the international page
Ignore them trolls who are fan of the ex. Can’t handle the cuteness between Beth and Viv.
Noticed how Beth comments Family on most pictures with Viv in them, and now Beth her friend has done the same in Beth comments :wub:

They really are a family with Myle

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just ignore the troll. She’s just escaped her containment thread but her favorite couple isn’t doing anything cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The Ellie/DVD fan is the lack of cute posts compared to Beth and Viv pretty hard huh :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Apr 2024, 07:43
The Ellie/DVD fan is the lack of cute posts compared to Beth and Viv pretty hard huh :rofl:
Hillarious because you just KNOW that causes her nuclear meltdown. Imagine being so obsessed with people you so called hate. Rent free! :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Flirting on main ❤️
:wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Apr 2024, 08:10
Guest wrote:

Flirting on main ❤️
:wub:
Love how much of a support system Beth has with her childhood friends still. She has a large group of friends (that have stuck around for years) for a reason. Something this troll apparantly doesn't have.
While Beth lives rent free in their mind, Beth doesn't even know or care she exist.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Apr 2024, 05:18
Someone is lucky :nails:
Wow that first pics 😍 she looks great

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Your fav literally have no a$$ and you're coming here judging others. Hilarious :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Apr 2024, 08:52
Your fav literally have no a$$ and you're coming here judging others. Hilarious :rofl:
Soooo pissed that Beth and Viv have a healthy relationship and aren't ashamed to show it off.
Its hilarious.
Especially since Declan Rice and his wife went through the things they went through. They are just gaining sympathizers for Beth while simultaneously gaining haters for her fave. and fans

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The way Miedema stormed off at the end of the game - she’s clearly had enough! Any hope of her renewing is slowing going out the window! The disrespect from Jonas trying to sub her on at the last minute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 15:09
The way Miedema stormed off at the end of the game - she’s clearly had enough! Any hope of her renewing is slowing going out the window! The disrespect from Jonas trying to sub her on at the last minute
Cl game is on you can shitstir later.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 15:11
Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 15:09
Cl game is on you can shitstir later.
Not shit stirring - stating fact! The level of disrespect trying to sub her on at the very end of a game is unreal!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

"Then we were in a situation where we were winning 1-0 and we had a couple of players we needed to have an eye on and we only had one substitution left and a lot of different scenarios. The players that were on the bench were able to come on but it was about picking the right moment for it."

It was because there were concerns that they might have needed the last sub for a potential injury as a couple of players were struggling

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The front line today were absolutely shocking, can't understand why Viv didn't come on. And the disrespect to try and sub her on at end of stoppage time is not how you treat you players especially a player like her. Seen people who were at game saying she walked off down tunnel. Was so sure she would re sign but the way she is being treated I am not sure now. Who would she go to though as can't see her wanting to leave London let alone go abroad. Jonas is not the asnwer

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 15:19
"Then we were in a situation where we were winning 1-0 and we had a couple of players we needed to have an eye on and we only had one substitution left and a lot of different scenarios. The players that were on the bench were able to come on but it was about picking the right moment for it."

It was because there were concerns that they might have needed the last sub for a potential injury as a couple of players were struggling
Don't believe anything he says. And why try sub her on at stoppage time. Come on now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 15:19

If Viv isn’t ready to play she shouldn’t be on the bench. Jonas is just covering his ass because Leah had to come off.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 15:22
The front line today were absolutely shocking, can't understand why Viv didn't come on. And the disrespect to try and sub her on at end of stoppage time is not how you treat you players especially a player like her. Seen people who were at game saying she walked off down tunnel. Was so sure she would re sign but the way she is being treated I am not sure now. Who would she go to though as can't see her wanting to leave London let alone go abroad. Jonas is not the asnwer
I think you're overreacting mate

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well if jonas did it deliberately then i think he should be sacked or viv should leave.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 15:30
Well if jonas did it deliberately then i think he should be sacked or viv should leave.
He does do it on purpose. He did it to Mana and it was awful how he treated her before she left.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 15:42
Guest wrote:
He does do it on purpose. He did it to Mana and it was awful how he treated her before she left.
I think jonas is getting sack anyway

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do we think Viv will stay?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 15:57
100% yes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 15:42
Guest wrote:
Mana hasn't suffered injury, Viv had injuries and third surgery. Viv saved Jonas' career before she got injured, Jonas knows her worth, don't you ever accuse people without a valid proof to backup your points, it's wrong on so many levels

Like other clubs, Arsenal know that It would be wise to not stressing out players during recovery with contract talks

Leah off at ht, Viv and Laura didn't get minutes. Acl recovery group. Beth's unrushed comeback was a blessing in disguise

Journo wanted frontpage transfer rumours, apparently Stina's couldn't get attention as much as one would've liked. Viv's does. As long as the click baits are respectfully written, everyone is allowed to speculate. Normal stuff in football, nothing is a fact until something is announced

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 16:26
Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 15:57
100% yes
No doubt in my mind. Just hope they do the extension video pretty soon. The last one was slay! Pretty hard to beat that one.