English Football Ladies

Reactions:

Re: English Football Ladies

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2024, 15:14
Who’s that next to her? It’s not Grace or Josie. Definitely not Sian. I don’t even think that’s Amy either. Also the hair doesn’t remind me of any of the Arsenal girls so I don’t think it’s any of them.

Yh could be someone related to josie or grace maybe 🤔

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Who’s that next to her? It’s not Grace or Josie. Definitely not Sian. I don’t even think that’s Amy either. Also the hair doesn’t remind me of any of the Arsenal girls so I don’t think it’s any of them.
Someone with a fat ass. Josie dyed her hair?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Her new girlfriend…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was right, Leah attended the concert last night. Friendly reminder: not everyone here is a troll.
Maybe Grace didn't attend the concert? It's strange that she doesn't post that she attended the concert.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2024, 15:13
Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2024, 14:44
Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2024, 12:59
Well, according to Josie's stories, she was at a country concert in London last night, so we already know Grace and Leah were there too.
Cowboy Josie is in her country area. Hoping she gets a country prep playlist too. And if Leah was there, she would already have been in Josie's story.
She’s also in her fitness era, running marathons and getting a peloton. Being friends with footballers she doesn’t want to be the chubby bunny now lol
So embarrassing that you keep up with her enough to know she’s supposedly on a fitness journey. You lot are so strange

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I don’t recognise them either and I don’t think it’s one of Grace or Josie’s friends. So idk.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2024, 15:21
I was right, Leah attended the concert last night. Friendly reminder: not everyone here is a troll.
Maybe Grace didn't attend the concert? It's strange that she doesn't post that she attended the concert.
Your assumption was right, yes. Unless it was not an assumption because you have been there and saw them but please tell us more then. :lol: Friendly reminder: If you mark your assumptions as assumptions, no one will think you are a troll.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2024, 15:22
Guest wrote:
I don’t recognise them either and I don’t think it’s one of Grace or Josie’s friends. So idk.
Isn't it Josie's cowboy hat?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2024, 15:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Probably. I’m not denying that she was there with Leah, they’re mates so it’s the obvious conclusion. But that person sat opposite Leah isn't Josie, and that’s who we’re trying to figure out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2024, 15:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Probably. I’m not denying that she was there with Leah, they’re mates so it’s the obvious conclusion. But that person sat opposite Leah isn't Josie, and that’s who we’re trying to figure out.
Yeah that girl is not Josie, that girl is thinner than Josie and that hair is not Josie's either. It's a black cowboy hat, not only does Josie have a black hat, even Leah has one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
to be fair, it’s just a black cowboy hat. very generic so who even knows if it’s josie’s. personally doubt it tbh.

that person definitely isn’t josie though. unless she’s had some hair change recently. her hair is darker, and shorter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think we'll see more soon as Grosie posts more content.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2024, 15:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Maybe Grace didn't attend the gig? It's so weird that she hasn't posted anything yet...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2024, 15:18
Guest wrote:
Her new girlfriend…
If so, Leah would never have posted this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2024, 15:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Her new girlfriend…
Idk. She posted something like this with Jordan a few times.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Her new girlfriend…
It was a joke man. 😅 Let’s not take everything so serious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2024, 15:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Her new girlfriend…
different situation. her and jordan had been dating for years and leah didn’t have as much eyes on her back then. she could post things and it wasn’t that big of a deal outside of her much smaller fan base. it’s different now. and she’s also pulled away from socials a lot more, increasingly and increasingly too. if this really was her gf i actually do doubt she would’ve posted it as well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who is that woman!? We need the 🕵️🕵️ to start investigating right now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Her new girlfriend…
Tbh, I have no clue who this could be and it is most probably harmless like hell but I doubt that she will never ever share at least glimpses of a partner on her socials. But that’s just my opinion, don’t want to start a riot or anything.

Btw, did we ever clarify who the mysterious woman in one of her photo dumps was?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2024, 15:41
They’re surprisingly not that good when it comes to things like this with Leah lmao. She included a picture with some woman in her photo dump once, with her face actually showing and everything and we knew the event and all the details, but she hadn’t been tagged and literally no one knew who she was. Couldn’t find her at all lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2024, 15:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Her new girlfriend…
Tbh, I have no clue who this could be and it is most probably harmless like hell but I doubt that she will never ever share at least glimpses of a partner on her socials. But that’s just my opinion, don’t want to start a riot or anything.

Btw, did we ever clarify who the mysterious woman in one of her photo dumps was?
Fairs I agree.
And no, no-one knew.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2024, 15:41
lol fr

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2024, 15:39
Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2024, 15:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Her new girlfriend…
different situation. her and jordan had been dating for years and leah didn’t have as much eyes on her back then. she could post things and it wasn’t that big of a deal outside of her much smaller fan base. it’s different now. and she’s also pulled away from socials a lot more, increasingly and increasingly too. if this really was her gf i actually do doubt she would’ve posted it as well.
Leah would try to hide a relationship as much as possible right now. When she was dating Jordan she wasn't famous, right now she wouldn't share things like that on her instagram at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2024, 15:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Her new girlfriend…

Fairs I agree.
And no, no-one knew.
Probably someone from her management or something. Who had meant a lot to Leah that night. Nothing special.

I also think if Leah is ever in a relationship again, she won't be able to hide it. People will find out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2024, 15:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Her new girlfriend…

Fairs I agree.
And no, no-one knew.
Probably someone from her management or something. Who had meant a lot to Leah that night. Nothing special.

I also think if Leah is ever in a relationship again, she won't be able to hide it. People will find out.
Yes, but she wouldn't share explicit content with the girl she is in a relationship with.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i went to this same gigs with my cousins. I think i saw Leah? We were sat a bit closer to the stage, at one point we noticed a gay couple cuddling behind us. The taller one had arms around the neck of the short one. I am not 100% sure if its her but from Leah’s stories the shorter girl wore a very similar outfit, just without the cap, was skinny and blonde. Tall one had a brown cowboy hat on so didnt see much of her but she got long dark hair (or maybe brunette??). We just thought they were adorable af but didnt think much of it so never had a second look. Again I’m not sure if its Leah, her stories just reminded me of the couple so pls dont come at me :bigcry: I dont follow her much so I didnt know who Grace was either.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If Grace doesn't share anything about the gig it's bc she didn't attend it, if she went with them it's so so weird that she hasn't shared anything yet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2024, 15:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Her new girlfriend…

Fairs I agree.
And no, no-one knew.

Idk I think she’d be able to hide it to some degree. I mean her and Lia were living together and no one had a clue until she said that they had like a year later lmao. I think it’s one of those where people might think she’s seeing someone but not really know much else into it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2024, 16:01
i went to this same gigs with my cousins. I think i saw Leah? We were sat a bit closer to the stage, at one point we noticed a gay couple cuddling behind us. The taller one had arms around the neck of the short one. I am not 100% sure if its her but from Leah’s stories the shorter girl wore a very similar outfit, just without the cap, was skinny and blonde. Tall one had a brown cowboy hat on so didnt see much of her but she got long dark hair (or maybe brunette??). We just thought they were adorable af but didnt think much of it so never had a second look. Again I’m not sure if its Leah, her stories just reminded me of the couple so pls dont come at me :bigcry: I dont follow her much so I didnt know who Grace was either.
Bro shut up the bait is insane :rofl: you were not there mate

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2024, 15:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Maybe Grace didn't attend the gig? It's so weird that she hasn't posted anything yet...
Grace hasn’t posted anything related since people were commenting clout chaser to her on Instagram. I’m sure it was on Keira and Laura F’s posts. Btw, I also think Leah could have been at the cinema the other night. And she could have been at the other country gig. Like you never know, just cause they didn’t post doesn’t mean she’s not there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2024, 16:05
If Grace doesn't share anything about the gig it's bc she didn't attend it, if she went with them it's so so weird that she hasn't shared anything yet.
Not really, grace was at the Leicester game and didn’t post

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Josie posted some concert videos on her instagram story so Leah and Josie were there

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2024, 16:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Grace hasn’t posted anything related since people were commenting clout chaser to her on Instagram. I’m sure it was on Keira and Laura F’s posts. Btw, I also think Leah could have been at the cinema the other night. And she could have been at the other country gig. Like you never know, just cause they didn’t post doesn’t mean she’s not there.
Didn’t Grace and Josie post at the cinema while Leah had still been at that golf thing? I’m sure they did post later on but they were later grams because they had initially posted the first story while Leah was still there.

Also don’t think she was at the last country gig, it really did seem to just be Grace, Josie and Sian. Which isn’t unusual since they’ve hung out before as a trio without Leah. Plus Leah might not post much, but she does post at country concerts. If she’d been there, she’d have posted a story at least.

Anyways. No need to really do this. She was there today, she likely wasn’t there for every single thing though and her being there for one doesn’t mean that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2024, 16:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Didn’t Grace and Josie post at the cinema while Leah had still been at that golf thing? I’m sure they did post later on but they were later grams because they had initially posted the first story while Leah was still there.

Also don’t think she was at the last country gig, it really did seem to just be Grace, Josie and Sian. Which isn’t unusual since they’ve hung out before as a trio without Leah. Plus Leah might not post much, but she does post at country concerts. If she’d been there, she’d have posted a story at least.

Anyways. No need to really do this. She was there today, she likely wasn’t there for every single thing though and her being there for one doesn’t mean that.
Yeah Grace can post on her story about the concert, just like Josie and Leah have done. Leah wasn't at the movies with them, she was filming with Alex playing golf. And the night they hung out with Sian, Leah wasn't with them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2024, 16:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah Grace can post on her story about the concert, just like Josie and Leah have done. Leah wasn't at the movies with them, she was filming with Alex playing golf. And the night they hung out with Sian, Leah wasn't with them.
No the golf thing had been earlier in the day. Alex posted all her stories later. You could tell by the presenters stories that they had been filming in the morning and afternoon. She seemed to post live. Alex posted all her golf stories in the evening, at the exact same time as posting Jess making her dinner (just two bowls so Leah was gone by then) and that was the time Grace posted the cinema. I’m not saying she was defo there but just that she could have been

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2024, 16:11
Guest wrote:
I don't mean the games, Grace hasn't shared anything in a while when she attends the games at the Emirates, but when she hangs out she does share photos, in fact she posted photos when she and Josie attended a country concert with Sian the other night.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2024, 16:18
Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2024, 16:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No the golf thing had been earlier in the day. Alex posted all her stories later. You could tell by the presenters stories that they had been filming in the morning and afternoon. She seemed to post live. Alex posted all her golf stories in the evening, at the exact same time as posting Jess making her dinner (just two bowls so Leah was gone by then) and that was the time Grace posted the cinema. I’m not saying she was defo there but just that she could have been
Yeah, and maybe Grace posted the photos after the movie, not before. You all have to understand that they hang out with Sian without Leah many times. The weekend Leah traveled to Barcelona with Laura W, Josie and Sian spent the weekend together and Josie shared the photos on her story (and btw, Grace wasn't with them).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I don't mean the games, Grace hasn't shared anything in a while when she attends the games at the Emirates, but when she hangs out she does share photos, in fact she posted photos when she and Josie attended a country concert with Sian the other night.
There was a fourth girl in the subway picture too, she was bigger than Leah so but suggesting but there was another girl there. Just saying she doesn’t show everything, Leah could be at everything and we don’t know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why does it matter to you guys if Grace was there or not? They’re just friends ffs

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2024, 16:24
Why does it matter to you guys if Grace was there or not? They’re just friends ffs
Weird mates though isn’t it? Like they either spam you with content of eachother and around literally every member of the extended family or pretend they don’t know each other? And pretend they’re not around eachother as much as they are? But Grace is happy to show she’s with Leah’s friends but not her. It’s genuinely the weirdest Woso “relationship” I’ve ever tracked.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2024, 16:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
There was a fourth girl in the subway picture too, she was bigger than Leah so but suggesting but there was another girl there. Just saying she doesn’t show everything, Leah could be at everything and we don’t know.
Exactly, that woman was not Leah. Leah in her car alone and them on the tube? please... Grace and Josie hang out with Sian without Leah, they are all friends, why is it so hard for you all to understand? I can't get it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2024, 16:28
Guest wrote:
Weird mates though isn’t it? Like they either spam you with content of eachother and around literally every member of the extended family or pretend they don’t know each other? And pretend they’re not around eachother as much as they are? But Grace is happy to show she’s with Leah’s friends but not her. It’s genuinely the weirdest Woso “relationship” I’ve ever tracked.
Da. You see it strange because you think they are dating and because of Grace's attitude, she is a clout chaser, it is not an insult, it is reality, but it's just a friendship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2024, 16:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da. You see it strange because you think they are dating and because of Grace's attitude, she is a clout chaser, it is not an insult, it is reality, but it's just a friendship.
I don’t really think that though? I don’t even know if I think they’re dating or not. i just think it’s altogether strange. Strange friendship or strange relationship. I know the whole thing has made me dislike Leah more. But I unfollowed them all a few months back. they all gave me weird vibes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2024, 16:43
Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2024, 16:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I don’t really think that though? I don’t even know if I think they’re dating or not. i just think it’s altogether strange. Strange friendship or strange relationship. I know the whole thing has made me dislike Leah more. But I unfollowed them all a few months back. they all gave me weird vibes.
I feel you, even if it's a friendship, it's something that does not give good vibes at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da. look i genuinely don’t even care if they’re dating or not. not particularly fussed on grace, don’t care too much about her but i like leah and if leah’s happy then cool for her.

but where are you pulling “extended family” from here??

we’ve never seen leah interact with grace’s family, except a picture with grace’s nephews that she brought to a game. in fact, leah didn’t even go to grace’s mum’s birthday party. and when grace brought her mum to a game, they weren’t even sat in the box area where the rest of leah’s family sit.

then with grace. yes we see that she knows more of leah’s family, but actually look into it for a second. the family members she’s friendly with or follows on ig are the ones that are always with leah. holly, her cousin jordan, her mum maybe, etc. those are surface level family members that anyone who’s around leah often enough will get close to. when leah’s brother was back from australia over the holidays, grace didn’t even seem to meet him and didn’t follow him. she doesn’t follow shy of leah’s dads side. the few glimpses we’ve got of grace near leah’s nan, they didn’t even look at eachother. grace doesn’t go to family events and doesn’t go to events that are for leah thrown by her family. etc etc etc.

(also before someone brings up you can’t go off follows, that might be true for leah but it isn’t for grace. she follows everyone she meets. not a dig just saying).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2024, 16:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da. look i genuinely don’t even care if they’re dating or not. not particularly fussed on grace, don’t care too much about her but i like leah and if leah’s happy then cool for her.

we’ve never seen leah interact with grace’s family, except a picture with grace’s nephews that she brought to a game. in fact, leah didn’t even go to grace’s mum’s birthday party. and when grace brought her mum to a game, they weren’t even sat in the box area where the rest of leah’s family sit.

then with grace. yes we see that she knows more of leah’s family, but actually look into it for a second. the family members she’s friendly with or follows on ig are the ones that are always with leah. holly, her cousin jordan, her mum maybe, etc. those are surface level family members that anyone who’s around leah often enough will get close to. when leah’s brother was back from australia over the holidays, grace didn’t even seem to meet him and didn’t follow him. she doesn’t follow shy of leah’s dads side. the few glimpses we’ve got of grace near leah’s nan, they didn’t even look at eachother. grace doesn’t go to family events and doesn’t go to events that are for leah thrown by her family. etc etc etc.

(also before someone brings up you can’t go off follows, that might be true for leah but it isn’t for grace. she follows everyone she meets. not a dig just saying).
You're absolutely right mate, but people who think they're dating are going to keep believing it, no matter what you say. I'm with you 100%.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

But Grace has met Leah’s dad and her grandma and everything so I don’t know what an Instagram follow means. Graces mum was at her London gig so Leah’s met her?. She’s met her fake sister from the nephews too. when Leah went to a darts game after a game, it was all her family (even dads side) Grace and Alex. You know? Like they’re very tight but Leah acts like she’s friends with Josie and Sian and Grace acts like she’s friends with Keira and Laura W but they try and not acknowledge each other too much.

And if you’re gonna say this means anything, Leah was never dating Jordan then because she didn’t follow any of Jordan’s family? Like the logic of follows doesn’t matter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2024, 17:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You're absolutely right mate, but people who think they're dating are going to keep believing it, no matter what you say. I'm with you 100%.
Leah doesn’t show family events anymore so Grace could genuinely be at them all. Like she could have been at OBE dinner, she could have been at Leah’s birthday, book events. It’s not like they’ve been confirmed in separate places or anything. Jordan must have been around Leah’s dad’s family? She hasn’t followed any either. I’m not saying they’re dating cause I genuinely don’t have a clue. I’m saying the whole thing is just weird vibes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well, I THINK Grace didn't attend the concert, she would've already shared a video or a photo. Most likely, the girl in the photo is a friend of Josie's.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You know what I’ve noticed and it’s giving me such second hand embarrassment? Leah Williamson always wearing caps to concerts now. Is she trying to go undetected? I promise you Leah you’re not that famous. I’ve seen like two fan pictures of Leah outside a football game. I need someone in her private life to bring this girl to reality. I was thinking about it as well last week with Jen Beattie’s comments about how she’s picked her second song and Pelova saying Leah was giving her singing lessons. I think she’s believing her fans when they say she’s a good singer.