Volleyball

Reactions:

Re: Volleyball

Post by Guest »

i never thought we'd see this moment

for those who aren't up to date on the gossip: rosamaria has been on and off with this girl for years now, but we only knew about it because of public sightings, posts from their friends and whatnot. rosa herself would never post with her on main... or at least not with her face lol she did the "misterious hand on the other side of the table" thing a lot.

i hope she goes all out after the olympics. like the closet is glass atp but non vb fans probably still think she's with bruninho (ew)

Guest334
Reactions:

Post by Guest334 »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2024, 03:50
Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2024, 14:25
anyone of u guys ever saw antropova’s tiktoks? in 2021 she did the “ do u prefer masc or fem girls” trend, pretty sure that trend is only for lesbians no?
i couldn't find the tiktok? her handle is the same as her ig, right?

but since we're talking about antropova

the sus-est friendship in intl vb
They look really good together

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2024, 03:50
Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2024, 14:25
anyone of u guys ever saw antropova’s tiktoks? in 2021 she did the “ do u prefer masc or fem girls” trend, pretty sure that trend is only for lesbians no?
i couldn't find the tiktok? her handle is the same as her ig, right?

but since we're talking about antropova

the sus-est friendship in intl vb
yup same as her ig (e.antropova17) scroll down to 08.10.21 u’ll find it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2024, 04:02

for those who aren't up to date on the gossip: rosamaria has been on and off with this girl for years now, but we only knew about it because of public sightings, posts from their friends and whatnot. rosa herself would never post with her on main... or at least not with her face lol she did the "misterious hand on the other side of the table" thing a lot.

i hope she goes all out after the olympics. like the closet is glass atp but non vb fans probably still think she's with bruninho (ew)
Is this the photographer? I have shitty face memory 💀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is meyrem boz fam? Plz tell me yes, i have a big fat crush on this woman :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Apr 2024, 17:51
Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2024, 04:02

Is this the photographer? I have shitty face memory 💀
no, she's a lawyer from rio. she's friends with gabiru who introduced her to rosa.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Apr 2024, 19:47
i’m not quite sure but i’ve seen on twt that my fellow brazilians are calling her “sapatão” which mean lesbian

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2024, 16:17
Guest wrote:
23 Apr 2024, 19:47
i’m not quite sure but i’ve seen on twt that my fellow brazilians are calling her “sapatão” which mean lesbian
We've been asking for years. No definitive answer. Her business partner is but that doesn't men anything. One cool lady.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Okay question...

You have one week to get a master-class on an isolated volleyball camp with 6 of the best whether retired, still playing from anywhere in the world.

Reasons are your own prerogative and can be as vapid as 'you just wanna get the tea' to you really just wanna learn the most.

Who you choosing?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Apr 2024, 03:22
Okay question...

You have one week to get a master-class on an isolated volleyball camp with 6 of the best whether retired, still playing from anywhere in the world.

Reasons are your own prerogative and can be as vapid as 'you just wanna get the tea' to you really just wanna learn the most.

Who you choosing?
From what I've seen dutch girls are the most likely to spill the tea in interviews, so
Buijs and Plak for the lesbian gossip. Then Buijs brings Carol with her because I love them.
Lubian and Antropova so I can analyze their interactions and settle once and for all what's going on there
And Thaisa to wrap it up because whatever the dutchies don't tell, she definitely will lmao

I suck at volleyball so idc about learning anything, I'm just a nosy bitch

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So who's gonna win VNL? Turkey?

I'm only familiar with USA players and from volleyball forum they're still fighting over who's the setter for olympics... so practically like the last olympic lol... poulter hancock carlini... Karch is an asshole if he keep cutting carlini and brought injured poulter and non playing larson...

Maybe Turkey Serbia Brazil Italy and other country fans can give updates about their team?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Apr 2024, 08:01

I'm only familiar with USA players and from volleyball forum they're still fighting over who's the setter for olympics... so practically like the last olympic lol... poulter hancock carlini... Karch is an asshole if he keep cutting carlini and brought injured poulter and non playing larson...

Maybe Turkey Serbia Brazil Italy and other country fans can give updates about their team?
it's impossible to know for sure. there might be favorites considering the previous nt season, but a lot can change in a year. the level between the big teams is close enough that small details can make a big difference in the final placement.

i don't think anybody will care that much about who wins this vnl though, the focus for all the teams is going to be the olympics. serbia is not even bringing any of their main players.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Apr 2024, 05:34
Guest wrote:
25 Apr 2024, 03:22
Okay question...

Who you choosing?
From what I've seen dutch girls are the most likely to spill the tea in interviews, so
Buijs and Plak for the lesbian gossip. Then Buijs brings Carol with her because I love them.
Lubian and Antropova so I can analyze their interactions and settle once and for all what's going on there
And Thaisa to wrap it up because whatever the dutchies don't tell, she definitely will lmao

I suck at volleyball so idc about learning anything, I'm just a nosy bitch
Firstly LOL. The honesty.

Secondly Im in two minds on resting big players. The European leagues are long, I get it, but VNL does mean something and it's good to get a bit of cohesion going before Olympics. They've done it before though and not that Maja and Boskovic need practice on that but wider roster. Oh Maja such a lowkey bad ass.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Apr 2024, 08:07
Guest wrote:

it's impossible to know for sure. there might be favorites considering the previous nt season, but a lot can change in a year. the level between the big teams is close enough that small details can make a big difference in the final placement.

i don't think anybody will care that much about who wins this vnl though, the focus for all the teams is going to be the olympics. serbia is not even bringing any of their main players.
oh I thought most teams would use this vnl to choose their main players for olympics? other countries also will not bring their main players?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Apr 2024, 09:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

oh I thought most teams would use this vnl to choose their main players for olympics? other countries also will not bring their main players?
other countries will bring their main players for the last weeks at least, serbia is the only one doing that.

boskovic
maja
drca
stevanovic
aleksic
mihajlovic
and busa

will not be at the vnl, but will be at the olympics most certainly. the other spots are up for grabs and should be decided based on vnl performance.

now if you ask me i think there's a good chance that this strategy will backfire, but what do i know

Guessstt
Reactions:

Post by Guessstt »

Guest wrote:
25 Apr 2024, 22:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

other countries will bring their main players for the last weeks at least, serbia is the only one doing that.

boskovic
maja
drca
stevanovic
aleksic
mihajlovic
and busa

will not be at the vnl, but will be at the olympics most certainly. the other spots are up for grabs and should be decided based on vnl performance.

now if you ask me i think there's a good chance that this strategy will backfire, but what do i know
If we see China in Tokyo Olumpic the strategy to not bring their A squad during VNL definitely backfired

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guessstt wrote:
26 Apr 2024, 00:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

boskovic
maja
drca
stevanovic
aleksic
mihajlovic
and busa

If we see China in Tokyo Olumpic the strategy to not bring their A squad during VNL definitely backfired
da has China recovered from that? I mean they used to be the favorite to win something

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

no but gattaz and mitchem are legit so cute, i didn't expect to get so attached to them.

i thought this was going to be just another gattaz fling but now i'm really hoping they survive the distance

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Apr 2024, 21:47
no but gattaz and mitchem are legit so cute, i didn't expect to get so attached to them.

i thought this was going to be just another gattaz fling but now i'm really hoping they survive the distance
gurl me too i love them sm, but I still think they won’t stay together for too long :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oops :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Apr 2024, 03:39
Guessstt wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

boskovic
maja
drca
stevanovic
aleksic
mihajlovic
and busa

da has China recovered from that? I mean they used to be the favorite to win something
By now this strategy has backfired on every team who did it. I can't even comprehend why nts still do it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 14:13
Guest wrote:
Guessstt wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

boskovic
maja
drca
stevanovic
aleksic
mihajlovic
and busa

By now this strategy has backfired on every team who did it. I can't even comprehend why nts still do it.
I was going to say this too. When has this ever worked? It's alyways the same script: team rests all their good players on VNL --> the team is completely lost on the olympics (or any other important competition) because they weren't playing together --> embarrasing flop

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 15:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guessstt wrote:
Guest wrote:

boskovic
maja
drca
stevanovic
aleksic
mihajlovic
and busa

I was going to say this too. When has this ever worked? It's alyways the same script: team rests all their good players on VNL --> the team is completely lost on the olympics (or any other important competition) because they weren't playing together --> embarrasing flop
and it's even worse this time around because it's 3 groups of 4 instead of 2 groups of 6. so they won't be able to flop for a little bit for the first two matches and still qualify in the end, they have to be on their A game from the start.

to make the groups they are going to draw from 4 pots. the pots are arranged by ranking. so it's:

pot 1: france (host), R1, R2
pot 2: R3, R4, R5
pot 3: R6, R7, R8
pot 4: R9, R10, kenya

serbia is currently ranked 4. they are only 20 points from R6 (pot 3). italy (R5) and china (R6) will go full force for this vnl since they don't have a spot yet and are sure to surpass them. i actually expect this serbian team to lose more matches than they'll win, so even pot 4 is not out of the question.

that means that unless they get lucky and draw france, they are guaranteed to be in a group with two of the volleyball powerhouses. it's a bizarre strategy no matter how you look at it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 23:04
Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2024, 15:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guessstt wrote:

and it's even worse this time around because it's 3 groups of 4 instead of 2 groups of 6. so they won't be able to flop for a little bit for the first two matches and still qualify in the end, they have to be on their A game from the start.

to make the groups they are going to draw from 4 pots. the pots are arranged by ranking. so it's:

pot 1: france (host), R1, R2
pot 2: R3, R4, R5
pot 3: R6, R7, R8
pot 4: R9, R10, kenya

serbia is currently ranked 4. they are only 20 points from R6 (pot 3). italy (R5) and china (R6) will go full force for this vnl since they don't have a spot yet and are sure to surpass them. i actually expect this serbian team to lose more matches than they'll win, so even pot 4 is not out of the question.

that means that unless they get lucky and draw france, they are guaranteed to be in a group with two of the volleyball powerhouses. it's a bizarre strategy no matter how you look at it.
Wow, I didn't notice there was a change in the group stages at all. Really makes this strategy even more baffling. Btw, thank you for the explanation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Whats your take on Kim Yeon Koung? She will be doing an all stars this June, also in Phuket Thailand now. You think she's still hitting on Nootsara from Mojos?

They were together way back for a long time right before KYK's controversy with the LDY twin. which is crazyyyyy and now we see Kim dasol and KYK fan made videos. Wondering why she's so closeted. But I must say, she really is great in vlleyball

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's efn NT season b****es :ragee: FT. OLYMPICS

Last time it was covid-y...some were sent home (or was that vnl?) Larson and co took the trophy. The only constant being that many things have changed, lots of iconic retirements, coach swapping, naturalisations...

The beginning of the humorous shade *keep it humorous ladies. And will forever miss the prematch superstitions of the nemesis Russians and Brazilians haha
We'll see expected unexpected flops, rise of some type of underdog and hopefully some surprises. May the best NT team win. And love to love y'all but for now let's go Filenin Sultanari (except Karakurt I really hope she tones it down . PPS pls don't hate the whole team because of her or the dumb soccer turned volleyball fans. Remember how graceful noble Eda is and the smoothness of Vargas and boz haha)

Peace :grouphug: and shade BBs :handbags:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh and SA forgot to post this nugget of a giggle of cansu getting carried away

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

according to brazilians, brayelin has a girlfriend.
she is obsessed with the l word and likes a bunch of gay shit on ig, so i can't say i'm surprised

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Idk if any of college vb fans still in here during off season but the tea is scalding hot.

One of Nebraska star player just got caught stealing and a month before that she's already cited for DUI. Messy as hell. I don't think there's anyone more messy than her in recent years. With NIL most players literally clean up their act.

She's lucky that Karch will be retired when she's on the NT lol. She was booted from U21 camp after the DUI. Huge talent tho definitely could be the next Larson, I hope she gets help.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yikes only a college star level and already with DUI and theft combo? Even Karakurt ain't that bad at that age lol. But she will keep doing this thing if she got no consequences. I doubt Nebraska will punish her harshly. Lemme go to VT

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

for those who follow the ncaa, how good is she? like future nt star level good or just "college" good?
but yeah definitely a big yikes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 13:24
for those who follow the ncaa, how good is she? like future nt star level good or just "college" good?
but yeah definitely a big yikes.
She's pretty good. 6 ro OH who can pass, that's pretty rare for the USA lol. definitely will transition better to pro level

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2024, 07:13
Yikes only a college star level and already with DUI and theft combo? Even Karakurt ain't that bad at that age lol. But she will keep doing this thing if she got no consequences. I doubt Nebraska will punish her harshly. Lemme go to VT
There's more tea at vt. Apparently this girl still posting on tiktok like nothing happened definitely no remorse. Idk maybe Ebrar is her idol? She's straight tho.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guessstt wrote:

How China's Tokyo fiasco has anything to do with dropping main players off VNL? Did you even closely follow both events? The team failed because it was designed to hinge on Zhu Ting, who not only not recovered from injury but got it worsened.

Any team already gotten Olympian ticket drop their main players to avoid injury risk. The duration of the tournament increases such risk. Almost every teams have someone seriously injured during the course. At one point, FIVB even placed the rule that each team must include at least 5 main players in its VNL roster.

Zhu Ting has much recovered but so far from her top form, most likely benched. The team will focus on balance with multiple main scorers instead. Cai Ping, the new head coach, has been criticized as not as strategist as Lang Ping but, if the team combination is good enough, it will not be problematic.

LOVB announced head coaches for its 6 teams
Massimo Barbolini
59 y/o
former Italy NT head coach
Turkiye NT head coach

Marco Bonitta
60 y/o
Slovenia NT head coach

Paulo Coco
Praia head coach
Brasil NT assistant coach

Suzie Fritz
52 y/o
former Kansas State head coach
Arkansas head coach

Matt Fuerbringer
50 y/o
USA men's NT assistant coach
assistant coach of Long Beach State

Tama Miyashiro
36 y/o
former USA NT libero
USA NT assistant coach

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 May 2024, 02:11
Guest wrote:
Guessstt wrote:

How China's Tokyo fiasco has anything to do with dropping main players off VNL? Did you even closely follow both events? The team failed because it was designed to hinge on Zhu Ting, who not only not recovered from injury but got it worsened.

Any team already gotten Olympian ticket drop their main players to avoid injury risk. The duration of the tournament increases such risk. Almost every teams have someone seriously injured during the course. At one point, FIVB even placed the rule that each team must include at least 5 main players in its VNL roster.

Zhu Ting has much recovered but so far from her top form, most likely benched. The team will focus on balance with multiple main scorers instead. Cai Ping, the new head coach, has been criticized as not as strategist as Lang Ping but, if the team combination is good enough, it will not be problematic.

LOVB announced head coaches for its 6 teams
Massimo Barbolini
59 y/o
Turkiye NT head coach

Marco Bonitta
60 y/o
Slovenia NT head coach

Paulo Coco
Praia head coach
Brasil NT assistant coach

Suzie Fritz
52 y/o
former Kansas State head coach
Arkansas head coach

Matt Fuerbringer
50 y/o
USA men's NT assistant coach
assistant coach of Long Beach State

Tama Miyashiro
36 y/o
former USA NT libero
USA NT assistant coach
China's fiasco also had to do with dropping main players from the VNL, they played with their B team and then it got even worse during Olympics because of Zhu's injury getting worse. Ofc dropping players is not the only reason why teams flop and I get that players need rest, but I cannot remember a single team that completely skipped the whole competition or most parts of it having a great tournment right after. The players also need rhytmn

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Team chemistry is definitely a big part of the teams success. If they've played together many times it's like riding a bike ie Maja Boskovic. But there are SO many factors to include. I think first week VNL sure.. Second week is probably a good idea to get them gelling again competitively. Training camps and friendlies don't have the same pressure.

Also Ebrar might be a clown but she's definitely not a goon.

And also Kim H just said yes... Reckon that will be fuel to Wolosz playing harder or a little tiny bit off?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's been years lol I'm sure hottie like Wolosz would have no problem finding someone new

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Whats your take on Kim Yeon Koung? She will be doing an all stars this June, . You think she's still hitting on Nootsara from Mojos?

They were together way back for a long time right before KYK's controversy with the LDY twin. which is crazyyyyy and now we see Kim dasol and KYK fan made videos. Wondering why she's so closeted. But I must say, she really is great in vlleyball

icardi
Reactions:

Post by icardi »

Stysiak > THY apperantly. What do you all think? I think it makes sense considering the amount of play time she got this season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

icardi wrote:
07 May 2024, 17:10
Stysiak > THY apperantly. What do you all think? I think it makes sense considering the amount of play time she got this season.
vargas is not going to china next season so she wouldn't play at all in if she stayed in fener.

btw speaking of polish players, i noticed lukasik follows shannon beveridge. yeah she gay lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 May 2024, 15:23
Whats your take on Kim Yeon Koung? She will be doing an all stars this June, . You think she's still hitting on Nootsara from Mojos?

didn’t they break up long time ago? or did i miss anything lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 May 2024, 13:03

China's fiasco also had to do with dropping main players from the VNL, they played with their B team and then it got even worse during Olympics because of Zhu's injury getting worse. Ofc dropping players is not the only reason why teams flop and I get that players need rest, but I cannot remember a single team that completely skipped the whole competition or most parts of it having a great tournment right after. The players also need rhytmn
All top teams do this. So, no top team gets Olympic medals in years?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Today, 01:10
Guest wrote:

Nope. Turkey, USA, Japan always bring their main players to VNL. Yes they also have some newer players for lower tier teams. But their main players are always in the mix.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Yesterday, 19:47
Guest wrote:

yes way back, now they are linking her to another setter, kim dasol hahaha wonder why its sooo hard for her to come out.

Volt
Reactions:

Post by Volt »

Guest wrote:
Today, 01:10
Guest wrote:

No top team did this, usually they mix their squad in VNL but the main squad usually play at least in week 3

Guest99889
Reactions:

Post by Guest99889 »

Guest wrote:
Today, 01:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

yes way back, now they are linking her to another setter, kim dasol hahaha wonder why its sooo hard for her to come out.
Where the heck you get KYK is with Dasol? My friend is a hardcore KYK's fan and she 100% believe she is gay, she follow shitty Korean League religiously just because KYK play there. There's no rumor about KYK and Dasol, except some people shipping them for fun. They didn't even interact off the court at all

And why she must come out? South Korea is deeply conservative country, and she's really popular there moreover many of her fan didn't think that she's gay. Except she's getting really serious with someone she won't come out, well I think even if she's in serious relationship with a woman she won't come out. Why she can just live her life peacefully and be with her partner and not saying anything.
I mean even like Gabi or Rosamaria never come out or say anything about their sexuality and they are in Brazil that more open. Why the hell KYK want to come out especially if she doesn't have a serious girlfriend

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest99889 wrote:
Today, 03:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Where the heck you get KYK is with Dasol? My friend is a hardcore KYK's fan and she 100% believe she is gay, she follow shitty Korean League religiously just because KYK play there. There's no rumor about KYK and Dasol, except some people shipping them for fun. They didn't even interact off the court at all

And why she must come out? South Korea is deeply conservative country, and she's really popular there moreover many of her fan didn't think that she's gay. Except she's getting really serious with someone she won't come out, well I think even if she's in serious relationship with a woman she won't come out. Why she can just live her life peacefully and be with her partner and not saying anything.
I mean even like Gabi or Rosamaria never come out or say anything about their sexuality and they are in Brazil that more open. Why the hell KYK want to come out especially if she doesn't have a serious girlfriend
I am not OP, but I have to agree with you here.

Anyone know the deal with the Turkish NT players? Any of them have girlfriends or linked to anybody? Excluding the two out players, a few ping to me. I can't see any of them coming out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Today, 05:23
Guest99889 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Anyone know the deal with the Turkish NT players? Any of them have girlfriends or linked to anybody? Excluding the two out players, a few ping to me. I can't see any of them coming out.
I wonder if Baladin is gay. Seems like she’s the only one who hasn’t got a bf?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest99889 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes, I don't understand the need for a come-out. Did someone need to make a big announcement about their sexuality? Especially if they are not having serious partner and live in conservative country, why they even want to make a big announcement for nothing.

Anyway is Stysiak gay? she's cute and seems to ping for me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Today, 05:23
Guest99889 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well, Zehra and Vargas seem to be together.