WNBA - Part III

Reactions:

Re: WNBA - Part III

Post by Guest »

Seems like the gays were drafted in the later rounds.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2024, 01:23
The known gays

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is she a big city or small town girl? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why are Sparks tix so cheap???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2024, 22:38
Gwad I wanna move to vegas and be ace goupies for kitley :dramaqueen:
Her face is super pretty but that voice and broad shoulders are super masculine and a turn off. Tho i get that is appeal for some combined with a really pretty face.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2024, 04:32
Why are Sparks tix so cheap???

Why LA Sparks playing in Long Beach? They can't even afford to rent wodden at ucla or galen at usc? or idk what's lmu basketball arena called?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Which roster is easiest to make and which is the hardest? :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do we think Taurasi will retire at age 42 like Bird? Taurasi is 41

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2024, 12:43
Do we think Taurasi will retire at age 42 like Bird? Taurasi is 41
Yes. She just wanted to go to another Olympics.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Watching some of the press conference for CC and honestly leave that women alone , so many of same questions and all she wants to do it ball, sh seems nervous, I hope fever don’t try to push too many interviews let her enjoy the moment and play ball
Don’t try to milk this fever please , it be all about the basketball

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2024, 14:24
Watching some of the press conference for CC and honestly leave that women alone , so many of same questions and all she wants to do it ball, sh seems nervous, I hope fever don’t try to push too many interviews let her enjoy the moment and play ball
I think she will have a good season. And not just by rookie standards.

Unfortunately for Caitlin, anything less than being an MVP candidate is going to fail to live up to the ridiculous expectations of some people. That is a lot of pressure.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2024, 14:51
Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2024, 14:24
I think she will have a good season. And not just by rookie standards.

Unfortunately for Caitlin, anything less than being an MVP candidate is going to fail to live up to the ridiculous expectations of some people. That is a lot of pressure.
Well I hope people who end up watching a full wnba game lower their expectations, even in nba that close to impossible in rookie year , not even Jordan in his rookie year
It takes time to adjust , only Parker and she was surrounded by a great teammates
And I do wish her the best , we need the game to grow and people to realize why they say it’s the most difficult league to make roster

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2024, 05:09
Guestttttt wrote:
16 Apr 2024, 03:20
Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2024, 02:19

She is so gay (yes I realize she has a bf)
Maybe she's bi and hasn't fully realized it yet. Having a serious boyfriend so young will have that effect. But yeah, she doesn't read as straight to me and I'm almost never wrong lol
Who were you right about?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Which ones?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What the hell is the Fever mascot suppose to be? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2024, 00:46
Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2024, 00:41
Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2024, 00:18
I thought Cameron Brink was a contestant in a beauty pageant
Lol. She's so pretty.
Very pretty and tall lol
Also idk about u anons but I notice this draft is very straight lol
And I think that how it will continue to be
Same in soccer. They're getting straighter and straighter every year. Lol.
DA I have a feeling it's because both sports are becoming more desirable and better paying.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chicago Sky had 188K followers on Instagram on Monday and are now up to 271K followers. Insane growth. Seems like the WNBA has a good chance to make serious gains this season. Especially if the league and the teams find ways to promote their stars outside of Clark.

Build up her rivals etc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2024, 02:24
Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2024, 02:03
alright i want to know other than CC , who will be a superstar player in 2/3 years?
Liz after she recovers. She'll be unstoppable with that mid-range fade-away.
DA I've been life-long Liz Kitley fan since the middle of February, but she's not in a guard league anymore. I think she will be a solid backup for A'ja and that's it. Until they expand the league, I don't see her starting as a center anywhere that has a decent team. Unless she becomes more versatile and learns to be a power forward. Her mid-range won't be going up against 6 footers anymore, it's going up against other bigs the same size as her.

I would love to be wrong, I want her to be the face of the league. Look up anything about her and tell me you wouldn't want to root for a person like that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guestttttt wrote:
Guest wrote:

Maybe she's bi and hasn't fully realized it yet. Having a serious boyfriend so young will have that effect. But yeah, she doesn't read as straight to me and I'm almost never wrong lol
DA I think she actually knows she's bi, but has a boyfriend so why should it ever come up? I'm sorry but nobody straight follows the Bellairs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2024, 19:05
Guest wrote:
Guestttttt wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA I think she actually knows she's bi, but has a boyfriend so why should it ever come up? I'm sorry but nobody straight follows the Bellairs.
Clark looks like the love child of Sue Bird and Sophia Bush to me so maybe that’s a sign from God there’s something there

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2024, 16:59
Guest wrote:
Which ones?
The third round picks Abigail Hsu from Columbia, Mackenzie Forbes from USC.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestttttt wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da. The Bellairs make women’s basketball content and are friends with some of the players so it’s not super farfetched.

CC seems pretty straight to me but the one thing that raised my eyebrows is when she randomly followed Kristie Mewis and liked a bunch of her pics with Kerr. I could not think of a heterosexual explanation for that lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2024, 19:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestttttt wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da. The Bellairs make women’s basketball content and are friends with some of the players so it’s not super farfetched.

CC seems pretty straight to me but the one thing that raised my eyebrows is when she randomly followed Kristie Mewis and liked a bunch of her pics with Kerr. I could not think of a heterosexual explanation for that lol.
SA you're replying to, but the only real bball content they did is because they are friends with Kitley and Amoore. The only other players they know are likely from that Iowa-VT fortnite group.
She probably followed KMew because Nike sent Kerr an Iowa shirt ahead of the championship game. Why would she do that? idk maybe she does that for all her friends?
I think she's bi. :tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This pic reminds me of the one of Kristen Stewart with the Hooter girls

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2024, 19:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestttttt wrote:

SA you're replying to, but the only real bball content they did is because they are friends with Kitley and Amoore. The only other players they know are likely from that Iowa-VT fortnite group.
She probably followed KMew because Nike sent Kerr an Iowa shirt ahead of the championship game. Why would she do that? idk maybe she does that for all her friends?
da
she followed KMew 1 year ago, before even following Kerr

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2024, 19:41

...why? she's not even looking that them. <_<

That KStew Hooters pic is iconic because she's staring down the shirt of one of the girls.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestttttt wrote:

She followed Kristie last spring or summer. And Kristie didn’t follow her first (and still doesn’t) so it wasn’t just a reciprocal follow. It really was just totally random lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2024, 19:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da
That is weird. Even if she's a soccer fan, like why KMew (no offense KMew).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2024, 19:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da
and the funny thing is that at the time she only followed Pinoe and Kmew from the soccer world and Kristie never followed back lol and Caitlin likes several of Kristie's posts

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Will LA tank for Paige? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2024, 20:04

I'm pretty sure the Mystics are tanking for her. Otherwise explain who they picked and why over some others.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2024, 20:08
Guest wrote:

I'm pretty sure the Mystics are tanking for her. Otherwise explain who they picked and why over some others.
Yeah Mystics are gonna be awful, they basically unloaded everyone. Pretty obvious rebuild/tank job.

Paige has actually lived in the DMV during the summers since she graduated high school. She splits time between staying with her dad in MD and Azzi in VA, so she probably wouldn’t mind ending up on the Mystics at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2024, 20:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah Mystics are gonna be awful, they basically unloaded everyone. Pretty obvious rebuild/tank job.

Paige has actually lived in the DMV during the summers since she graduated high school. She splits time between staying with her dad in MD and Azzi in VA, so she probably wouldn’t mind ending up on the Mystics at all.
Your lips to God's ears because my Mystics deserve better. 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why are straight guys like this? They need to let CC stop doing press and let her rest before camp starts. Time is running out

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2024, 21:04

Why are straight guys like this? They need to let CC stop doing press and let her rest before camp starts. Time is running out
Worst part is that guy isn’t even some random, he’s the main sports reporter for the biggest newspaper in Indianapolis. Just when you think we’ve made all this progress, men find a way to remind you that they’re still absolutely disgusting creeps

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2024, 20:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Do they...after their billionaire owners extorted $500 million form the city?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2024, 21:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Isn’t that par for the course for pro sports team owners? They’re literally all evil lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2024, 21:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I mean, there is no such thing as a good billionaire.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2024, 20:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da
and the funny thing is that at the time she only followed Pinoe and Kmew from the soccer world and Kristie never followed back lol and Caitlin likes several of Kristie's posts
Oh Kerr better watch out lol jk
I have to ask tho were the posts thirst trap or ...?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da
KMew is a hottie but soccer straight girls usually follow Alex Morgan, unless Clark knew KMewis from somewhere else? Idk maybe some Catholic thing? Mewis fam are Irish Cath while Clark fam are Italian Cath?
Also speaking of bihets, did Olivia Ponton really follow Clark?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2024, 22:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da
KMew is a hottie but soccer straight girls usually follow Alex Morgan, unless Clark knew KMewis from somewhere else? Idk maybe some Catholic thing? Mewis fam are Irish Cath while Clark fam are Italian Cath?
To follow KMew instead of her sister is wild to me if you know soccer. Not to take anything away from KMew but she is mostly known for dating Daly and Kerr. The fact that she also followed Pinoe and not Morgan despite both being Nike super stars is also wild. AND Morgan made a post for Caitlin same as Kerr, but CC follows Kerr and not her. :nervous:

I am now doubled-down in my CC is probably bi theory.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2024, 22:32
Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2024, 20:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da
Oh Kerr better watch out lol jk
I have to ask tho were the posts thirst trap or ...?
Clark has liked a ton of her photos. Some of her with Sam, some of her talking about soccer, and some thirst traps

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2024, 00:22
Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2024, 22:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da
To follow KMew instead of her sister is wild to me if you know soccer. Not to take anything away from KMew but she is mostly known for dating Daly and Kerr. The fact that she also followed Pinoe and not Morgan despite both being Nike super stars is also wild. AND Morgan made a post for Caitlin same as Kerr, but CC follows Kerr and not her. :nervous:

I am now doubled-down in my CC is probably bi theory.
Lol Pinoe following has an easy explanation, because of Sue.