English Football Ladies

Reactions:

Re: English Football Ladies

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 01:29
Bro have you guys been living under a rock? What’s with all these “Steph Houghton was the best captain England have ever had” bullshit? I mean it’s kinda obvious most of these people are just propping her up to shit on Williamson but here’s an idea. You can keep on criticizing her for her lifestyle, attitude or whatever tf she did lately without bringing Houghton into it & sounding ignorant af

The same Steph who chose to publicly back Sampson during that whole fiasco? Is the best captain? I mean yeah sure, why not :rofl: god knows teammates can count on her

Listen things have long been forgiven since so nothing against Steph or any other player on a personal level but let’s not pretend like it didn’t happen either. Just think you’ll need to go further back in time for a true & great leader unfortunately…
I think no one will say anything bad about her because as soon as they do people bring up her husband is ill. And we won shit all with her as captain.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 22:14
Will she celebrate it again with a very large group of vague random people this year? These idiots put those drunk videos online. Or would she do it completely differently this year? What do you guys think 😂
There is already 2 videos of Leah drunk flashing her tits on tiktok. I think she learned her lesson and is not allowing people to post her anymore. ( most of her friends made there accounts private now)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 23:19
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 23:00
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 22:52
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 21:19
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 21:12

??
Well well well it was always going to happen
So happy :wub: :heart:
same :D
I am so happy if this is real . They are so cute
It is real, ella spent 2 days with alessia and nothing has been shown which is strange? Insider info has been rumored that ella has split with long term bf and went to see alessia straight away. Let's see what happens next

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did Ella really break up with her boyfriend? They looked so in love. But I always had a feeling that being with a person having a kid must be mentally exhausting for someone so young like Ella. I think it's a troll post though.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 07:11
Did Ella really break up with her boyfriend? They looked so in love. But I always had a feeling that being with a person having a kid must be mentally exhausting for someone so young like Ella. I think it's a troll post though.
Yeah it's true an anon on here has inside info she has spent the last 2 days with alessia in london but no content has been posted by either.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
no

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 05:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It is real, ella spent 2 days with alessia and nothing has been shown which is strange? Insider info has been rumored that ella has split with long term bf and went to see alessia straight away. Let's see what happens next
“Insider info” is trolling 99% of the time, and i’m guessing here too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 22:09
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 21:56
I'll probably get shit on for asking, but any word on who Kirk had a relationship with?
was wondering myself
Was this ever answered?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 00:43
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 23:23
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 23:17
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 13:38
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 13:31

Yep, to all of this.

And she has spoken on her decision before, she says she did it for her dad, who was Moroccan, and passed away when she was 13. Helps her feel connected to him and to reconnect with her heritage.
Yeah I do think it’s a genuine thing from her. She’s visited Morocco quite a few times now I think, and seems genuinely proud to represent them. I don’t think it was just some move to be able to play international football.
sorry but… maybe she has found her genuine connection to it now and is proud to represent them, but she still only changed initially because she wasn’t getting selected for england
Oh for sure. It’s why she did it at 25, not earlier.
Yup. They all do, then later claim some sudden need to connect to their ‘roots’. Maybe they discover that later on, sure, but it’s not the main reason they switch.
👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 08:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

“Insider info” is trolling 99% of the time, and i’m guessing here too.
ik but people wanna believe this so bad so

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 23:36
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 23:25
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 23:18
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 23:08
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 19:52
Ella Toone's new YouTube video has been uploaded. she gives an insight into her season so far, highs and lows and of course missing alessia. I don't think there is any video where she doesn't talk about Lessi she even got the train to London to visit her the last two days someone is missing her "bestie"
Not watched it yet. Does she actually show Less? Don’t think she’s posted with her recently which is odd if she has been down to see her, especially considering she usually does.
She showed her when they were with England together. She was basically asked about her going and she jokingly lamented that everyone she's considered her "best" friend at United over the years has left (Mollie Green, Abby McManus and Russo). Saw someone joke that including a pic of Skinner when she was talking about how the season's not gone well means she also wants him out (seriously, I don't know what the club are thinking if they are actually going to offer him a new deal).
Oh okay. Not really some Alessia-focus then? From the way people were making out in here I thought it would’ve been more of a singular focus on her.
yeah, no focus. people on here r dramatic, r u surprised lol
:rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 23:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 21:05
Ella has split up with her boyfriend Joe omggg it's happening guysssss
Knew it wouldn't last ella finally realising it is alessia who is her person
The next step will be claiming that Toone will now leave Man Utd because she's not shackled to Manchester anymore.
This level of delusion is genuinely not healthy. :nervous:
Ella Toone to Arsenal rumours coming soon…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ella Toone's new YouTube video has been uploaded. she gives an insight into her season so far, highs and lows and of course missing alessia. I don't think there is any video where she doesn't talk about Lessi she even got the train to London to visit her the last two days someone is missing her "bestie"
Not watched it yet. Does she actually show Less? Don’t think she’s posted with her recently which is odd if she has been down to see her, especially considering she usually does.
Exactly :hudoin: :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 20:56
Less n Ella have declared their feelings for eachother AHHHHH!
??
x2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 23:25
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 23:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She showed her when they were with England together. She was basically asked about her going and she jokingly lamented that everyone she's considered her "best" friend at United over the years has left (Mollie Green, Abby McManus and Russo). Saw someone joke that including a pic of Skinner when she was talking about how the season's not gone well means she also wants him out (seriously, I don't know what the club are thinking if they are actually going to offer him a new deal).
Oh okay. Not really some Alessia-focus then? From the way people were making out in here I thought it would’ve been more of a singular focus on her.
not really, no. i think it’s the lack of content people r freaking out about more though, not the actual content there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Watch Ella post something with Joe soon lmao.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

So Toone split up with her BF and went to see one of her best friends 'straight away', and you think it's strange that they're both not posting selfies and stories?
You've never had a relationship to break up from, have you?

Not that I think any of this is true, but even your fantasy logic doesn't make sense.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 23:11
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 15:12
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 14:43
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 12:59
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 12:54

only did it bc she knows she’s not got a chance with england
Same with Mannion. Kinda embarrassing from them, shows that they don’t rate themselves highly enough to be able to get an England call up and that they see Ireland as an easier route to the International stage
As someone whose half Irish, I could never do this. Like Anna, I was born and raised in England. I think you should have the upmost pride representing your country and if you can just chop and change that quick, it's not really showing it IMO, so I'm happy for Ireland to take her.
I’m half Irish and I’m weirdly ok with a half or pledging to Ireland but NEVER the other way around lol
Lmao real. Going from English to Irish is one thing but going from Irish to English is an abomination.
Hahahahaha true. Be disowned and hated by the Irish.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 08:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

So Toone split up with her BF and went to see one of her best friends 'straight away', and you think it's strange that they're both not posting selfies and stories?

Not that I think any of this is true, but even your fantasy logic doesn't make sense.
da. yeah true actually. people saying they’ve got insider info that ella and joe have split, and if it’s true of course she’s going to want to see her best mate and have that support, she’s been with joe very seriously for a long time now. doesn’t suddenly mean her and alessia are hooking up, and the fact people think they would right after a break up is kind of crazy. (agreed on the last part too, i doubt ella and joe have even broken up to begin with tbh).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
We certainly hope so

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 08:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da. yeah true actually. people saying they’ve got insider info that ella and joe have split, and if it’s true of course she’s going to want to see her best mate and have that support, she’s been with joe very seriously for a long time now. doesn’t suddenly mean her and alessia are hooking up, and the fact people think they would right after a break up is kind of crazy. (agreed on the last part too, i doubt ella and joe have even broken up to begin with tbh).
That would be great news if she did with alessia

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 08:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

r u dense

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 08:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Exactly :hudoin: :hudoin:
there’s literally footage of the 2 of them from London in her video. I think it’s 2 clips, one in a restaurant and one walking down a street, both clearly being filmed by someone else with them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 08:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

r u dense
This is surely just one, or at the very, very, most, two overzealous and delusional stans who are living in their own world and continually posting, right?
I can't handle there being so many here who just believe blindly whatever someone puts in front of them with no critical thinking.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 09:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

r u dense
This is surely just one, or at the very, very, most, two overzealous and delusional stans who are living in their own world and continually posting, right?
I can't handle there being so many here who just believe blindly whatever someone puts in front of them with no critical thinking.
has to be. blowing my mind that anyone can be this delusional so i’m hoping it’s just 1 maybe 2 people replying to a bunch of stuff. really really no critical thinking here.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 09:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

r u dense
has to be. blowing my mind that anyone can be this delusional so i’m hoping it’s just 1 maybe 2 people replying to a bunch of stuff. really really no critical thinking here.
Ella has confessed her feelings for alessia this is the inside info hence why her and joe have split up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 09:25
Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 09:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

r u dense
Ella has confessed her feelings for alessia this is the inside info hence why her and joe have split up.
Your “inside info” gets less and less believable each time. If you’d started with it just being Ella and Joe breaking up, you’d probably have a lot more people believing you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 09:33
I feel like they’re doing so much promo for this Wembley game. Not sure if I just can’t remember or what but it feels like more than usual.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 08:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'll probably get shit on for asking, but any word on who Kirk had a relationship with?
was wondering myself
Was this ever answered?
Nope. Someone on insta dropped Missy Goodwin but it's been mostly dead air.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ik everyone seems so hate when Leah is brought up but where did the ‘jn8_woso’ instagram account get their most recent story from? It’s a screenshot from someone else’s story saying happy birthday, probably a private account but anyone know who??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 11:05
Ik everyone seems so hate when Leah is brought up but where did the ‘jn8_woso’ instagram account get their most recent story from? It’s a screenshot from someone else’s story saying happy birthday, probably a private account but anyone know who??
Yes, looks like

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 09:42
Guest wrote:
I feel like they’re doing so much promo for this Wembley game. Not sure if I just can’t remember or what but it feels like more than usual.
ive not checked ticket sales or availability or anything, but is it selling as well as you’d hope? surely right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 10:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
was wondering myself
Was this ever answered?
Ahh okay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 10:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
was wondering myself
Was this ever answered?
Yeah I saw someone asked on the International thread as well and I don’t think anyone on there knew much either.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 11:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
ive not checked ticket sales or availability or anything, but is it selling as well as you’d hope? surely right?
I’m pretty sure it is, yeah

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 11:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Probably then that they’re just trying to push it that last little bit and encourage people to keep wanting to come. Wembley can be a stress so a lot of people often won’t bother even if they could or wanted to, so it’s about keeping them hyped enough for it that they decide to go anyway.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 08:33
Watch Ella post something with Joe soon lmao.
lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are we having big feelings about the Grace post for Leah? I’d say hers and Lia’s are the most personal so far. More authentic

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 11:19
Are we having big feelings about the Grace post for Leah? I’d say hers and Lia’s are the most personal so far. More authentic
A photo where Josie and Grace watch Leah play the piano, (an old photo because Leah has long hair in that photo), nothing special.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Don’t want this to turn into a whole thing and clog up this thread.

But honestly that seems like a pretty tame and platonic post to me, it’s older, not exactly something we’ve not heard about (Leah playing piano) and in it it’s not even just Grace but her with and hugging Josie. Doesn’t scream a girlfriend’s story, even just a little.

But that’s just me. Don’t want to debate here so not going to reply. Let’s chill and move on x

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 11:22
Guest wrote:
A photo where Josie and Grace watch Leah play the piano, (an old photo because Leah has long hair in that photo), nothing special.
Suppose it’s in Grace’s house also? Caption doesn’t add much. It’s very typical of Leah and Grace tbh, enough to keep you wondering but not enough to confirm or don

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 11:26
Guest wrote:

But honestly that seems like a pretty tame and platonic post to me, it’s older, not exactly something we’ve not heard about (Leah playing piano) and in it it’s not even just Grace but her with and hugging Josie. Doesn’t scream a girlfriend’s story, even just a little.

But that’s just me. Don’t want to debate here so not going to reply. Let’s chill and move on x
agreed and agreed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 11:13
Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 11:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Probably then that they’re just trying to push it that last little bit and encourage people to keep wanting to come. Wembley can be a stress so a lot of people often won’t bother even if they could or wanted to, so it’s about keeping them hyped enough for it that they decide to go anyway.
makes sense

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'm still trying to decipher what this mess in the foreground of the picture is supposed to be? People? 😂 Think it's quite a vague picture and congrats. The one of Lia is cute, the vid is funny, so Lia-coded. 😅

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA Appreciate your post and agree.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 11:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'm still trying to decipher what this mess in the foreground of the picture is supposed to be? People? 😂 Think it's quite a vague picture and congrats. The one of Lia is cute, the vid is funny, so Lia-coded. 😅
Josie and Grace lying in bed hugging each other, and whoever took the photo, watching Leah play the piano.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The one of Lia almost made me a McFoord fan. Lia girl I love you but we could never be friends if hairs on the couch bother you. also if she’s that particular about things I need her to be a good friend and pass Leah an iron

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 11:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA Appreciate your post and agree.
Because she isn't, and agree, move on and don't clog the thread up with nonsense.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 11:35
Guest wrote:
The one of Lia almost made me a McFoord fan. Lia girl I love you but we could never be friends if hairs on the couch bother you. also if she’s that particular about things I need her to be a good friend and pass Leah an iron
She must have some type of OCD or something. Wonder how her and Leah work as such good friends and sometimes-roommates though, when Leah is self-admittedly quite messy.