Australian Womens Football

Reactions:

Re: Australian Womens Football

Post by Guest »

May we never attempt to use Ellie and Steph the way OL uses Ellie and Bacha lol our team is not designed for that kind of fullback use in any capacity and would most definitely implode. I’ll take Ellie not performing as well for country as she does for club if it means we’re not shoehorning her and Steph into pushing forward an attack that would result in a high defensive line. The amount of space left for opponents to run into would be horrendous

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The crazy Ruesha fan is in here trying to police and start fights. Ignore and report. Sad life they live.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 01:12
Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 01:02
Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 00:46
I would like to discuss Ellie’s goal scoring chances created (33!) and how Tony can try to capitalize on her getting forward to feed the attack. Especially as our attack is kind of a mess right now. Who is replacing Mini in the midfield? Wheels? And are we for sure going to use Torpey on the wing? I’d like to see Fowler up top too at some point though I know Tony isn’t super keen on her being in the forward line
Unlike most of our players, I think Ellie has been playing better for club than country - whereas this is the opposite for others interestingly. Seems like Tony is trying to copy her positioning from club tho and moving her up the field into an attacking position.

No idea who will replace Mini. I think they’ll use Torpey in defence or as a sub for Caitlin or Raso if on the wing.
Which performances are you basing that off of? She was POTM in the first qualifier because she was everywhere and creating chances for everyone all game long. That said I do agree, she performs better overall for club because she is used in that system to drive the attack and has options for bodies to feed the ball to on a consistent basis. Their whole game plan at that club is based around their fullbacks driving that attack. Whereas Caitlin, for example, plays better for country because she’s given actual space to operate and freedom to get herself into good positions because she knows she’ll have runners going with her. At Arsenal she doesn’t have that very often and lately gets caught holding the ball too long waiting for someone else to make the run with her.

Torpey won’t be used in DF I don’t think, she’ll be much more beneficial (and likely more effective) as an EVE replacement. Wheels will definitely replace Mini. I bet he just does a like for like swap there and hopes for the best. Tony sufferball and whatnot
I've watched the two San Diego games, because I've wanted to see how Kaitlyn fits into the team and I've been so impressed with her. To me, she's kind of been playing a more defensive midfield role while being a full back. She's able to push right up. For both Uzbekistan games, she played out on the LW (allowing Cait when on at the same time in Melb to be more central), and then when Ellie was subbed out, she went into DF.

As you said, I think Wheels will come in for Mini, no doubt. And I don't see the line up changing a whole lot from Melbourne. We know our A team (with Torpey quickly pushing into it), and other than Mini and who replaces Hunt (45-45 for Luik & Polks??) we've got set positions.

This was the Melb formation:

Macca
Ellie, Clare, Alanna, Steph
Heyman, Mini, Kyra, Kaitlyn
Caitlin, Mary.

For Mexico I'd switch a few positions around up front, but other than that, keep it very similar.

Macca
Ellie, Luik, Alanna, Steph
Mary, Wheels, Kyra, Kaitlyn
Heyman, Caitlin

Subs:
Raso 🔁 Mary (based on current club form)
Vine 🔁 Kaitlyn
Meeks 🔁 Wheels
Polks 🔁 Luik (or if we need youth and run, bring in Heatley)
Heyman 🔁 Gielnik

Which would mean unused on the bench would be: Teags, Jada, Charli, Freier, Amy, EVE. Hmm, I kind want Charli & Amy to get a run too though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 01:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I would like to discuss Ellie’s goal scoring chances created (33!) and how Tony can try to capitalize on her getting forward to feed the attack. Especially as our attack is kind of a mess right now. Who is replacing Mini in the midfield? Wheels? And are we for sure going to use Torpey on the wing? I’d like to see Fowler up top too at some point though I know Tony isn’t super keen on her being in the forward line
Unlike most of our players, I think Ellie has been playing better for club than country - whereas this is the opposite for others interestingly. Seems like Tony is trying to copy her positioning from club tho and moving her up the field into an attacking position.

No idea who will replace Mini. I think they’ll use Torpey in defence or as a sub for Caitlin or Raso if on the wing.
Which performances are you basing that off of? She was POTM in the first qualifier because she was everywhere and creating chances for everyone all game long. That said I do agree, she performs better overall for club because she is used in that system to drive the attack and has options for bodies to feed the ball to on a consistent basis. Their whole game plan at that club is based around their fullbacks driving that attack. Whereas Caitlin, for example, plays better for country because she’s given actual space to operate and freedom to get herself into good positions because she knows she’ll have runners going with her. At Arsenal she doesn’t have that very often and lately gets caught holding the ball too long waiting for someone else to make the run with her.

Torpey won’t be used in DF I don’t think, she’ll be much more beneficial (and likely more effective) as an EVE replacement. Wheels will definitely replace Mini. I bet he just does a like for like swap there and hopes for the best. Tony sufferball and whatnot
I've watched the two San Diego games, because I've wanted to see how Kaitlyn fits into the team and I've been so impressed with her. To me, she's kind of been playing a more defensive midfield role while being a full back. She's able to push right up. For both Uzbekistan games, she played out on the LW (allowing Cait when on at the same time in Melb to be more central), and then when Ellie was subbed out, she went into DF.

As you said, I think Wheels will come in for Mini, no doubt. And I don't see the line up changing a whole lot from Melbourne. We know our A team (with Torpey quickly pushing into it), and other than Mini and who replaces Hunt (45-45 for Luik & Polks??) we've got set positions.

Macca
Caitlin, Mary.

For Mexico I'd switch a few positions around up front, but other than that, keep it very similar.

Macca
Heyman, Caitlin

Subs:
Vine 🔁 Kaitlyn
Meeks 🔁 Wheels
Heyman 🔁 Gielnik

Which would mean unused on the bench would be: Teags, Jada, Charli, Freier, Amy, EVE. Hmm, I kind want Charli & Amy to get a run too though.
Does Charli favour the right or the left these days? I have yet to watch her with Spurs. Whatever side it is, maybe we swap Ellie or Steph out at half? And then take out the Meeks/Wheels sub and bring Amy on for someone instead? Meeks is a well known quantity at this point

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 01:40
Oh glad Court's injury isn't as bad as I first suspected it may have been and she'd be out for a while. But back after the international break, is a good sign it's not too serious, but they do say it's hopeful.

"Courtney Nevin unfortunately picked up an injury late last week so she will be out for the coming weeks. We don’t know a complete deadline on that, I can’t give anything, but it will be the next few weeks.

“There’s always hope (for the semi-final). If she’s available for that then brilliant. Our medical team are great and they’ll do everything they can to get her ready as soon as possible, but when it’s the right time".

Hate that it was my first thought after the Tillies said she was injured, but Courtney not being on the team sheet last week, allowed Remy to finally get some minutes 🫣. I know there's no correlation, but first thing my mind went too.

Also, I don't want to make a separate topic, because it's so angering, but it's SO GOOD to see Leicester has finally sacked Kirk!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 01:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Macca
Caitlin, Mary.

Macca
Heyman, Caitlin

Subs:
Vine 🔁 Kaitlyn
Meeks 🔁 Wheels
Heyman 🔁 Gielnik

Does Charli favour the right or the left these days? I have yet to watch her with Spurs. Whatever side it is, maybe we swap Ellie or Steph out at half? And then take out the Meeks/Wheels sub and bring Amy on for someone instead? Meeks is a well known quantity at this point
Right (when she plays, which she hasn't since Neville's been back). Seems like it was only Vittsjo that was playing her on the left. Meeks is a great sub, so I'd definitely have her come on at some stage... the subs are actually quite hard to think of this time around, usually they're quite obvious.

I guess since we don't have a first game, and have those few extra days of prep, Tony can experiment a bit more before facing Mexico.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 01:19
May we never attempt to use Ellie and Steph the way OL uses Ellie and Bacha lol our team is not designed for that kind of fullback use in any capacity and would most definitely implode. I’ll take Ellie not performing as well for country as she does for club if it means we’re not shoehorning her and Steph into pushing forward an attack that would result in a high defensive line. The amount of space left for opponents to run into would be horrendous
They both do get up pretty high for the Matildas, but don't drive the attack like the OBs at Lyon. I agree, the Matildas don't have the team to deal with that kind of play, primarily because we don't have the quality of CBs that Lyon do (and the quality of keeper). I don't mean any disrespect to Lani, Clare, Polks or Macca, but this style of OB leaves huge gaps in the back line and is a defensive liability - the reason Lyon can pull it off is they have some of the best CBs in the world and one of the best keepers in the game.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Macca
Caitlin, Mary.

Macca
Heyman, Caitlin

Subs:
Vine 🔁 Kaitlyn
Meeks 🔁 Wheels
Heyman 🔁 Gielnik

I would like to see KCC play more or an 8 role and wheeler the 6 as opposed to a straight swap for wheeler and Mini. The national team has Kyra more as a holding midfielder with Mini going forward and pressing usually because of Minis insane work rate and Kyra being a great passer/distributor. However, KCC defence is one of KCC’s weaker points and Wheeler is probably better than her in that sense as long as she doesn’t give away any bad fouls. There is plenty of discourse at Arsenal about whether Kyra is actually a natural 8 as opposed to a 6. But She actually started her career in the Aleagues as a winger though and had her 2 best seasons playing as a 10 including her season coming runner up for the Julie Dolan award. The only reason she started playing further back in the midfield her last season at Victory is because of shifts in the team due to another player getting injured. She is much more of an offensive player and we are losing out on a lot of her talent carrying the ball upfield playing her this way. Would love to see her have a go playing the 10 again (she’s mentioned before she misses playing it) especially if they’re choosing Van Egmond. However, I don’t see it happening because she’s kind of been pigeon holed into her position cos plenty of other people can play the 10 and not many can provide what she does in central midfield. Really hope Tony is smart enough to at least let her go forward more now that Wheels will be in rather than mini.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did anyone catch this.. After Braan's loss to Barca this morning, Larissa Crummer announced her immediate retirement live on a Norwegian podcast. She and her wife are returning to Australia to live with their children and she's becoming a full time plummer, retiring from all forms of football.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 03:17
Did anyone catch this.. After Braan's loss to Barca this morning, Larissa Crummer announced her immediate retirement live on a Norwegian podcast. She and her wife are returning to Australia to live with their children and she's becoming a full time plummer, retiring from all forms of football.

Wow, 28. Relatively early to retire, especially with no injury, but good for her that she's made the decision and has a plan forward outside of football for herself and her family.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 03:36
Guest wrote:

Wow, 28. Relatively early to retire, especially with no injury, but good for her that she's made the decision and has a plan forward outside of football for herself and her family.
She's still at her prime, I wonder what makes her decide to retire at 28?
This reminds me of Manna Iwabuchi who retired at 30 after being benched at Arsenal which caused her a loss of form and confidence. It cost her a place in the WC too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 08:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This reminds me of Manna Iwabuchi who retired at 30 after being benched at Arsenal which caused her a loss of form and confidence. It cost her a place in the WC too.
Da. I'd I remember correctly you lot on here and on social media ripped her to shreds before the world cup. Doesn't suprise me she lost confidence.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 09:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da. I'd I remember correctly you lot on here and on social media ripped her to shreds before the world cup. Doesn't suprise me she lost confidence.
On here and on that far post pod. Absolutely destroyed the girl. Funny considering no one that pod has accomplished anything in football or life for that matter, just like people in this thread. Woeful treatment of crummer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

because she played badly. were we supposed to lie and say she was amazing when analysing games? and people came for tony for putting her in that position when it clearly wasn't working. it's not the many people with eyes that saw she wasn't good enough to justify tony's short lived experiment that were the problem. it's not like we were @ing her and in her mentions calling her shit.

jeez people cry when this thread is too positive and now crying about criticising a player. make up your minds.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 11:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

because she played badly. were we supposed to lie and say she was amazing when analysing games? and people came for tony for putting her in that position when it clearly wasn't working. it's not the many people with eyes that saw she wasn't good enough to justify tony's short lived experiment that were the problem. it's not like we were @ing her and in her mentions calling her shit.

jeez people cry when this thread is too positive and now crying about criticising a player. make up your minds.
Crummer hasn’t said anywhere that her retiring has anything to do with criticism so not sure why that’s being brought up. She got played a lot by Tony, was never good enough and was rightly criticised for her poor performances. As far as I remember the criticism was never personal and didn’t cross a line. She’s married with kids so likely just had other priorities and so going back home, steady job, normal working hours etc is probably a better option. Good for her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 15:16
Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 11:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Crummer hasn’t said anywhere that her retiring has anything to do with criticism so not sure why that’s being brought up. She got played a lot by Tony, was never good enough and was rightly criticised for her poor performances. As far as I remember the criticism was never personal and didn’t cross a line. She’s married with kids so likely just had other priorities and so going back home, steady job, normal working hours etc is probably a better option. Good for her.
Just a weirdo trying to push her “i hate arsenal” narrative. And i agree takes courage to do so. Wish her all the best

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

plumbers can make a motza, good for her
some times the times is up

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Very cute video of Cait with Arsenal teammate Vic Pelova on some of their go to songs - love that The Veronicas makes the list :)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Caitlin out with Katie, Teyah, Beth and Viv earlier.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 22:06
Hardly surprising, where ever Cait is Katie won't be far behind.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 22:42
Guest wrote:
Not sure why the cynicism. They were all out at a cafe post training. Probably not worth sharing by OP as we saw it on Katie's snap and everyone but Cait posted Myle, but the attitude towards Katie wasn't needed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 22:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Not sure why the cynicism. They were all out at a cafe post training. Probably not worth sharing by OP as we saw it on Katie's snap and everyone but Cait posted Myle, but the attitude towards Katie wasn't needed.
Here we go. Omg they went out so exciting. It was said before this is defo becoming the Mcfoord thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 20:26
Very cute video of Cait with Arsenal teammate Vic Pelova on some of their go to songs - love that The Veronicas makes the list :)
Here's the link to the full vid, good lil vid - https://faplayer.thefa.com/video/MF94Z2 ... wtMQ%3D%3D

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 23:15
Guest wrote:
Here's the link to the full vid, good lil vid - https://faplayer.thefa.com/video/MF94Z2 ... wtMQ%3D%3D
Cute! I love this duo together. Vic is so funny.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know why Kyra deleted that video?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is a great interview with Polks. I know many of us have said we're expecting her to retire at/after the Olympics, but it really feels like it will happen. Some really nice words from Clare H in it too, and in return Polks to Hunt. Polks mentions wanting to pass her jersey onto someone who is dependable and reliable, and I think it may be Clare H who she does pass it onto. It would be a beautiful changing of the guard - past leader/captain onto future leader/captain.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 23:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Here we go. Omg they went out so exciting. It was said before this is defo becoming the Mcfoord thread.
I like Caitlin and Katie and think they are good for each other but this thread is becoming a 24/7 watch of the two of them. We really don’t need constant updates about what they are eating for breakfast, where they are doing their food shopping, if they’ve gone out with friends etc. if something legit worthwhile happens then fair enough but it’s constant and it’s a bit annoying.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 23:26
This is a great interview with Polks. I know many of us have said we're expecting her to retire at/after the Olympics, but it really feels like it will happen. Some really nice words from Clare H in it too, and in return Polks to Hunt. Polks mentions wanting to pass her jersey onto someone who is dependable and reliable, and I think it may be Clare H who she does pass it onto. It would be a beautiful changing of the guard - past leader/captain onto future leader/captain.

I think so too. Would be sweet of her to pass it on to Clare as I think she will be the backbone of the team in future years. But would she want it? Do they normally pass on jerseys/numbers?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 23:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I like Caitlin and Katie and think they are good for each other but this thread is becoming a 24/7 watch of the two of them. We really don’t need constant updates about what they are eating for breakfast, where they are doing their food shopping, if they’ve gone out with friends etc. if something legit worthwhile happens then fair enough but it’s constant and it’s a bit annoying.
I disagree, I like keeping up with Cait. Post away as it’s on topic and it’s not hurting anyone. There is clearly some bait posting happening which I thought we agreed to ignore anyway. Fans in here don’t call them McFoord…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 23:35
Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 23:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I disagree, I like keeping up with Cait. Post away as it’s on topic and it’s not hurting anyone. There is clearly some bait posting happening which I thought we agreed to ignore anyway. Fans in here don’t call them McFoord…
Da. I’m pretty sure it’s someone doing bait posts then self replying to complain it’s becoming a McFoord thread. Only 12 year olds on tiktok and haters call them McFoord. Just try not to take the bait and reply and then the convo goes unanswered. Eventually the troll will get bored and realise they get more attention in other threads.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Saw this in the international thread earlier, so scrolled back pages to find this post that was so eloquently written by someone, just for you, troll.
Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 03:33
Ffs police trolls are so bloody annoying. Camping in every thread to tell people what can or can't be discussed where. Pretending to know who or where people are commenting from. You do not own any of these threads and you don't know who or where people are commenting from. This is the international Australian thread. Every single player from every team Caitlin and her relationship is relevant in here and can be discussed. Just scroll on by like every other normal person if you don't like the topic or have nothing to add. Just because you hate a certain topic doesn't mean it can't be discussed. Posting your complaints just clogs up the thread that others have to further scroll past. Grow up and stop being so selfish. The world doesn't revolve around you and your hate for certain topics.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I like all of the couples and they are always on topic here. But it’s true, the Caitlin/Katie talk is getting to be a lot. We don’t need an update every time they breathe. No other couple has that, it is not necessary for any of them. By all means discuss when actual things happen but telling people to “scroll if you don’t like it” doesn’t even work because it’s pages and pages of borderline off topic stuff so much of the time. Yesterday people were trying to justify talking about Katie’s siblings and ex—pretty much in-laws ffs. There has to be a line somewhere

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 23:24
Is this her insta story of Steph that she deleted? I can’t work out why it would be deleted either

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 23:54
Guest wrote:
Is this her insta story of Steph that she deleted? I can’t work out why it would be deleted either
Maybe because she realised how silly it was? I mean Steph was just rubbing her knee. Don't think that's annoying at all?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 23:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Maybe because she realised how silly it was? I mean Steph was just rubbing her knee. Don't think that's annoying at all?
I thought it was because you could see a big player getting physio on an injury in the background. And they’re trying to hide the injury before the Chelsea game.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 23:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I thought it was because you could see a big player getting physio on an injury in the background. And they’re trying to hide the injury before the Chelsea game.
I mean, maybe, but they all get physio and massages to some degree after training and any time they're in at Sobha.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This is becoming slightly off topic but if you're referring to Lia, the cat's already out of the bag. She has posted a photo of herself in crutches with a caption saying she's out for weeks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2024, 00:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This is becoming slightly off topic but if you're referring to Lia, the cat's already out of the bag. She has posted a photo of herself in crutches with a caption saying she's out for weeks.
Nah not Lia, but I think it’s off topic if I mention who.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2024, 00:12
Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2024, 00:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Nah not Lia, but I think it’s off topic if I mention who.
It's Kaylan isn't it? A dark headed brunette anyway. Cait came from standing over in that direction too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Both Torps and EVE on the bench for SD

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Caitlin is limping like she’s injured

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2024, 02:01
Where are you getting this from?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 23:20
Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 23:15
Guest wrote:
Cute! I love this duo together. Vic is so funny.
Omg yes! Cait and Vic singing Unwritten is a video I didn't know I needed until now. Underrated duo for sure!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2024, 01:51
I don’t watch NWSL games, but is EVE getting her form back now she’s back playing?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2024, 02:04
Guest wrote:
I thought that too straight away when I saw her walk, but it might just have been the way she was moving to dodge the camera. Too hard to see as the clip was so short.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2024, 02:50
Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2024, 02:04
Guest wrote:
I thought that too straight away when I saw her walk, but it might just have been the way she was moving to dodge the camera. Too hard to see as the clip was so short.
It's just how she's walking, she also leans to rub the back of her thigh. Prob just had some treatment post training, like everyone else.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2024, 02:41
Guest wrote:
I don’t watch NWSL games, but is EVE getting her form back now she’s back playing?
I've watched the two games they've played so far (want to see how Torps adjusts to the NWSL), and EVE started both and she didn't play great either game. I barely remember the commentators calling her name last week. She was a ghost all game. Kaitlyn for sure has played better than her.

EVE & Torps have both just been subbed on the 57th minute. And straight away Kaitlyn gets the ball.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2024, 03:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I've watched the two games they've played so far (want to see how Torps adjusts to the NWSL), and EVE started both and she didn't play great either game. I barely remember the commentators calling her name last week. She was a ghost all game. Kaitlyn for sure has played better than her.

EVE & Torps have both just been subbed on the 57th minute. And straight away Kaitlyn gets the ball.
And Kaitlyn would have just had a beautiful strike & goal if she didn't lean back so much and have it going straight over the crossbar.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2024, 03:40
Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2024, 03:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

And Kaitlyn would have just had a beautiful strike & goal if she didn't lean back so much and have it going straight over the crossbar.
EVE just scored in the dying minutes of the game to put SD in the lead. She's actually played decent since coming on.