Re: JENNI HERMOSO

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 11:22
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 11:15
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 11:10
Finished with the free viewing of Tigres matches on VIX. The upcoming match will be available on VIX Premium and possibly on Fox Sports Premium as well.
Is that announced somewhere? Post the link.
SA. I checked Vix there. The away game at Puebla will be shown free on Vix. It’s also on Fox Sports because they have the rights for Puebla home games. Tigres away game at Atlas in April is also listed under the upcoming free games. I don’t understand your post. What are you trying to say?
I just checked on VIX site under "deportes" too and the Tigres vs Pueblas and Atlas matches are listed but are VIX premium matches. Not "gratis". In other words they are not free.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 11:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Finished with the free viewing of Tigres matches on VIX. The upcoming match will be available on VIX Premium and possibly on Fox Sports Premium as well.
SA. I checked Vix there. The away game at Puebla will be shown free on Vix. It’s also on Fox Sports because they have the rights for Puebla home games. Tigres away game at Atlas in April is also listed under the upcoming free games. I don’t understand your post. What are you trying to say?
I just checked on VIX site under "deportes" too and the Tigres vs Pueblas and Atlas matches are listed but are VIX premium matches. Not "gratis". In other words they are not free.
They are both clearly marked as Gratis.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I noticed that as well; they are indeed listed but lack the "gratis" (free) mention, they don't feature that "FTW badge." They are available with VIX Premium only.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 11:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I noticed that as well; they are indeed listed but lack the "gratis" (free) mention, they don't feature that "FTW badge." They are available with VIX Premium only.
There’s literally a screenshot with the Gratis tag in the post above.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What was the IG story Jenni posted and deleted?

Adda
Reactions:

Post by Adda »

Has anyone here seen the video of Jenni kissing Nayeli neck?👀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Adda wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 12:02
It’s not a neck kiss. She kisses her on the cheek.

Lika
Reactions:

Post by Lika »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 12:05
Adda wrote:
kisses the neck holding the back of the head

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lika wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 12:16
Guest wrote:
Adda wrote:
Are you referring to the clip after pre match photos during the last home game? Where Jenni is going to get some water right before kick off and Naye is on her way to the bench? If so, you either need anatomy class, or maybe we can just start with some kid’s songs, like “Head, shoulders, knees and toes”.
Naye stops to say something to Jenni, probably a good luck. Jenni puts her hand on the back of her neck and kisses her on the cheek, followed by a little hug, which is basically just cheek press and Jenni puts her chin on Naye’s shoulder for a split second. It definitely doesn’t look like she gives her a second kiss, but if she did, it would have been on Naye’s shoulder, not her neck.

It was a sweet moment and they have great chemistry as friends. There’s nothing else, so people shouldn’t start making a big deal about it like some people did on social media when she was hanging out with Janelly every day at Pachuca. From following Naye since Jenni joined Tigres, she really seems like a great person and very wholesome. I’m glad that Jenni has her as a close friend.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lika wrote:
Guest wrote:
Adda wrote:
Let's debate for 20 pages whether it was the cheek or the neck—lol! Who cares? Jenni frequently kisses people on the neck, mouth, and cheek. Do you really think it's that significant? Before the match in sight of 14.000 people and 12 cameras 😂 Move on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 12:38
Lika wrote:
Guest wrote:
Adda wrote:
Let's debate for 20 pages whether it was the cheek or the neck—lol! Who cares? Jenni frequently kisses people on the neck, mouth, and cheek. Do you really think it's that significant? Before the match in sight of 14.000 people and 12 cameras 😂 Move on.
I think you’ll find that Jenni does not frequently kiss people on the mouth, unless she’s dating them, you numpty. She’s very affectionate with her friends, but you know, like a normal person.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 12:48
Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 12:42
Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 12:38
Lika wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think you’ll find that Jenni does not frequently kiss people on the mouth, unless she’s dating them, you numpty. She’s very affectionate with her friends, but you know, like a normal person.
You are just making up shit , you never saw Jenni kissing anyone on her mouth she was dating ! Proof! You pretend to know her sooo well because you have IG hahaha! Loser!
Jesus Christ. I don’t know if this is the same person, or if there are two extremely aggressive and severely mentally ill posters on this thread . You are certifiably insane. Sure, Jenni spent 7 years in a serious relationship and she never kissed her partner on the mouth. They probably never even held hands. Happy now? Now fuck off back to the mental asylum and stop trying to derail this thread. Stay on Alexia’s thread with the rest of the crazies.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 07:27
What was the IG story Jenni posted and deleted?
It was just a promotional ad for some snacks she’s in love with 🙃

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 15:53
Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 15:30
Living wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 14:40
Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 12:28
Lika wrote:

And? Now they are fucking each other? Get a fucking life.
But what if Jenni is actually falling in love with someone else? what's the problem, stop thinking you know what's going on in her heart
You’re all so pathetic ! Falling in love with someone ? Seriously? Do you think they're like dogs in heat? Plus, that other person has a girlfriend! Indeed, that poses a problem, don't ya think? Stop the dumb shit . Sure Jenni can fuck whoever she chooses, but not simply because you're fantasising. It's time to move on, desperate pathetic idiots. Let her live her life and live whoever she wants!
The only person who doesn't accept that Jenni could have someone in her life is you, anon punctuation. From what she has been publishing for some time it seems that she has someone in her heart but we will certainly never know who it is so this hunt for a teammate is useless
People on Twitter were also talking about this video, now I'm curious because I didn't see this moment, I like Nayeli and Jenni's friendship but I don't think there's anything going on other than friendship

Lika
Reactions:

Post by Lika »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 16:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Living wrote:
Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 12:28

And? Now they are fucking each other? Get a fucking life.
But what if Jenni is actually falling in love with someone else? what's the problem, stop thinking you know what's going on in her heart
You’re all so pathetic ! Falling in love with someone ? Seriously? Do you think they're like dogs in heat? Plus, that other person has a girlfriend! Indeed, that poses a problem, don't ya think? Stop the dumb shit . Sure Jenni can fuck whoever she chooses, but not simply because you're fantasising. It's time to move on, desperate pathetic idiots. Let her live her life and live whoever she wants!
The only person who doesn't accept that Jenni could have someone in her life is you, anon punctuation. From what she has been publishing for some time it seems that she has someone in her heart but we will certainly never know who it is so this hunt for a teammate is useless
People on Twitter were also talking about this video, now I'm curious because I didn't see this moment, I like Nayeli and Jenni's friendship but I don't think there's anything going on other than friendship
I have the video but I don't know how to post it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lika wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 20:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Living wrote:

Is it on twitter or Instagram? Just post the username of account DA.

Lika
Reactions:

Post by Lika »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 20:34
Lika wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

[/quo
the account is on Instagram @aliochoaj

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lika wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 20:45
Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 20:34
Lika wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

[/quo
the account is on Instagram @aliochoaj
She did this with Janelly too so I think her and nayeli are like that as well, super close. They got tattoos and piercings together and we can conclude that tattoos are Jenni’s love language 😅

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

🥰🥰

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 21:48
🥰🥰

We finally get to see her glucose monitor. Do you think she might be pre diabetic?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 22:36
Guest wrote:
🥰🥰

We finally get to see her glucose monitor. Do you think she might be pre diabetic?
That’s her Whoop, not her blood sugar monitor. She wears it on her wrist most of the time, and on her bicep in training.
The blood sugar monitor is purely for her nutritionist to use the data to tailor her diet and supplements. She is not pre diabetic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I saw in the Alexia Thread that Jenni and Aitana unfollowed when she went to Mexico, is that true? I mean i don’t know if they ever were close but they don’t seem to be now they are indeed kinda awkward but I used to think it’s because maybe she has a feud with Alexia and of course Jenni is on Alexia side, but it made me curios that comment, Aitana seems to be so petty but do you think she thinks low on Jenni because she is in a mexican league ? Like girl before you she was the goat! And still is with her 34 years old les ya see if you can do that yourself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
🥰🥰

Nuevo Leon could be very hot and sunny (and it’s not even May yet) i hope her perfect skin is fine.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 22:57
I saw in the Alexia Thread that Jenni and Aitana unfollowed when she went to Mexico, is that true? I mean i don’t know if they ever were close but they don’t seem to be now they are indeed kinda awkward but I used to think it’s because maybe she has a feud with Alexia and of course Jenni is on Alexia side, but it made me curios that comment, Aitana seems to be so petty but do you think she thinks low on Jenni because she is in a mexican league ? Like girl before you she was the goat! And still is with her 34 years old les ya see if you can do that yourself.
Noo they’ve never followed each other

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 23:04
Guest wrote:
I think Jenni is very emotional, loyal to the core and heart driven. I’m pretty sure Jenni left barca with a sour taste in her mouth, Jenni even unfollowed oshoala after she left barca lol. She knew how currupt Barca is and not really into womens sport without exploiting them and not give them their fair share.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2024, 00:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think Jenni is very emotional, loyal to the core and heart driven. I’m pretty sure Jenni left barca with a sour taste in her mouth, Jenni even unfollowed oshoala after she left barca lol. She knew how currupt Barca is and not really into womens sport without exploiting them and not give them their fair share.
Jenni has always had unfollowing tendencies, even norma was a victim, lol and I almost forgo! about NW :rofl: Growth ig

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I don’t know if you’re the same person who originally posted on Alexia’s thread that she and Aitana unfollowed each other, but both statements are completely wrong. Jenni never followed Oshoala either. As far as I remember, she did not unfollow anyone after she left Barca. She definitely did not unfollow either Aitana or Oshoala, because she never followed them to begin with. Stop making things up, you weirdo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
🥰🥰

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can we not feed aggressive anon(?) the same as any troll please lol it's literally not worth fighting for.

Just report and ignore or use the :dnft: or something ? thanks 🙏

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Although I'm delighted to see Jenni regain her confidence and feel valued, admired, and financially successful, I can't help but notice a significant increase in her ego. It's unclear whether this is a positive or negative development. While she's now hailed as the queen of Mexico, I hope this newfound status doesn't inflate her ego even more. During our last encounter with her interacting with fans in Spain, there was a noticeable change in her demeanor. She appeared more aloof and even sarcastic with some, which is quite unlike her. While I understand she's been through a lot, one would expect her experiences to foster humility, especially towards her supportive fans. Instead, she's adopted a "star" attitude, which is disappointing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ignore the fake fan encounter anon. I saw plenty of posts, photos and videos on social media from fans who met Jenni during the last camp. All had the usual reports of how kind and friendly she was. I remember an IG post that she was tagged on from a fan who met her outside the hotel in Seville when the team was returning from training. This lady hugged Jenni for a loooong time, she was so excited and overwhelmed. Jenni never once pulled away or acted uncomfortable, fully embraced the long hug and even put her arm around the fan afterwards, smiling and asking was she ok. Jenni has long been one of the most humble footballers and has never forgotten her roots. Trying to paint her to be the same as a certain other star Spanish footballer is very transparent trolling.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2024, 13:22
Ignore the fake fan encounter anon. I saw plenty of posts, photos and videos on social media from fans who met Jenni during the last camp. All had the usual reports of how kind and friendly she was. I remember an IG post that she was tagged on from a fan who met her outside the hotel in Seville when the team was returning from training. This lady hugged Jenni for a loooong time, she was so excited and overwhelmed. Jenni never once pulled away or acted uncomfortable, fully embraced the long hug and even put her arm around the fan afterwards, smiling and asking was she ok. Jenni has long been one of the most humble footballers and has never forgotten her roots. Trying to paint her to be the same as a certain other star Spanish footballer is very transparent trolling.
💯

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

With Aitana ( Spanish singer) & her team buddies.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2024, 01:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I don’t know if you’re the same person who originally posted on Alexia’s thread that she and Aitana unfollowed each other, but both statements are completely wrong. Jenni never followed Oshoala either. As far as I remember, she did not unfollow anyone after she left Barca. She definitely did not unfollow either Aitana or Oshoala, because she never followed them to begin with. Stop making things up, you weirdo.
Oh ok so they never followed each other, so they had never been friends, now I’m surprised Aitana have a huge speak defending Jenni when she won the UEFA trophy considering she has her own political agenda.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2024, 16:00

Cool. Aitana posted this on her IG. Jenni was the only one she tagged 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2024, 16:20
Guest wrote:

Aitana is from Barcelona and knows Jenni, that’s why she only tagged her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2024, 16:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Oh ok so they never followed each other, so they had never been friends, now I’m surprised Aitana have a huge speak defending Jenni when she won the UEFA trophy considering she has her own political agenda.
They were never friends outside of work, which is not unusual. Jenni makes friends with teammates a lot, but never with all 20+ teammates on the squad. No one does that. They got on fine, but I think became more distant, probably as a result of whatever the beef between Aitana and Alexia is.
I don't know why Aitana's speech was a surprise. She is fighting for better conditions too, and stood up for a teammate who was attacked by her own federation. You don't need to be friends with someone to stand against something that was completely wrong. I'm sure that every player on the squad had the thought that it could easily have been them that it happened to.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why Spain NT not in the she believes cup?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2024, 20:14
Why Spain NT not in the she believes cup?
There’s Euros qualifying matches in this NT window.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

😂

Abba
Reactions:

Post by Abba »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Nayeli looks extremely hot in this photo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Abba wrote:
30 Mar 2024, 20:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Nayeli looks extremely hot in this photo
She’s been hot :nails: but let’s not talk about it cause bitter Spanish anons will come out and call it pathetic, delusional and say we hating on other spanish football players.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2024, 16:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They were never friends outside of work, which is not unusual. Jenni makes friends with teammates a lot, but never with all 20+ teammates on the squad. No one does that. They got on fine, but I think became more distant, probably as a result of whatever the beef between Aitana and Alexia is.
I don't know why Aitana's speech was a surprise. She is fighting for better conditions too, and stood up for a teammate who was attacked by her own federation. You don't need to be friends with someone to stand against something that was completely wrong. I'm sure that every player on the squad had the thought that it could easily have been them that it happened to.
Never friends but vacation together?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2024, 21:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Haven’t you ever gone on a big group vacation? Sometimes not everyone in the group is good friends. They were colleagues who got on at that time and Aitana went on that vacation because she was besties with Codi at the time and it was more or less a team vacation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2024, 21:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Haven’t you ever gone on a big group vacation? Sometimes not everyone in the group is good friends. They were colleagues who got on at that time and Aitana went on that vacation because she was besties with Codi at the time and it was more or less a team vacation.
I saw a group vacay photo I always thought they were on a camp? So they were on a personal vacay ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2024, 22:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I saw a group vacay photo I always thought they were on a camp? So they were on a personal vacay ?
No, it was not a personal vacation; it was a team vacation. They had never been on a personal vacation together since they are teammates, not personal friends. Each year Jenni and Alexia used to go on vacation together for part of the summer, just the two of them, and spend the rest of the summer with their personal friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes. Big group from the team rented a villa in Ibiza. They did a group holiday for about a week and then went their separate ways and did couple holidays or joined up with different groups for the second week.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Does anyone know why and what is that white streak under Jenni's eyes in yesterday's training?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2024, 22:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No, it was not a personal vacation; it was a team vacation. They had never been on a personal vacation together since they are teammates, not personal friends. Each year Jenni and Alexia used to go on vacation together for part of the summer, just the two of them, and spend the rest of the summer with their personal friends.
It wasn’t an official team vacation paid by the club. It was a personal vacation. Sometimes bug groups from a team will go on vacation together. Not sure why that is hard to understand.