Reactions:

Re: Iga Swiatek - Tennis Player

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2024, 00:15
It's time to start a seperate "Daria Abramowicz" thread, because it seems like this thread is longer about Iga and her tennis result. I just came here to see what all of you think of Iga's current matches or anything else, but again, it's 95% comments about Daria.

Do any of you even care about Iga's results and anything other than Daria anymore?
I do, but I came to the conclusion that posting about it here is kinda pointless, so now I mostly stick to watching matches (the ones I'm able to watch) and I think that works for me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

nanorobot wrote:
22 Mar 2024, 19:01
guestts wrote:
22 Mar 2024, 17:19
'We can spend 24 hours a day together, but that doesn't mean we become friends. An athlete will never be a buddy of the psychologist.'

Daria Abramowicz
Obviously a gold digger psycho like Abramowicz doesn't have feeling for Iga and just uses her for fame and money.
The fact Iga is so brainwashed to believe Daria is the most important person in her life is another matter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
It's time to start a seperate "Daria Abramowicz" thread, because it seems like this thread is longer about Iga and her tennis result. I just came here to see what all of you think of Iga's current matches or anything else, but again, it's 95% comments about Daria.

Do any of you even care about Iga's results and anything other than Daria anymore?
Why do Daria or Daria's supporters always believe that Daria is worth a separate thread? People discussing Daria is not because she is important nor she is indispensable. On the contrary, people discussing Daria because she is with Iga 24 hours a day and doing something unpro. People discussing Daria NOT because they like Daria, but because they like Iga and are worried about Iga. If Daria is fired, another real professional sports psychologist will come to the team right now. Daria has been trying to maintain her position in Team Swiatek for years. Because apart from Team Swiatek, no one is willing to hire her or to share such a luxurious bonus with her. Do you understand?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2024, 17:25
Guest wrote:

I do, but I came to the conclusion that posting about it here is kinda pointless, so now I mostly stick to watching matches (the ones I'm able to watch) and I think that works for me.
It's really too much now, they seem to care very little about Iga, all they doing is cry about Daria everyday, like they are there with her and Iga every second of her life and crying about being silenced in a damn lesbian gossip forum.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2024, 02:44
I love the relationship between these two. Iga is a father's daughter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

no idea what to believe anymore. if y'all are wrong, you all look insane. if y'all are right, everyone is sleeping on protecting this girl from a predator. i wish i knew the truth.

Gyest
Reactions:

Post by Gyest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 22:00
no idea what to believe anymore. if y'all are wrong, you all look insane. if y'all are right, everyone is sleeping on protecting this girl from a predator. i wish i knew the truth.
Why a predator? Maybe they love each other

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gyest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 06:26
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 22:00
Why a predator? Maybe they love each other
i'm talking about the conspiracy that daria is hurting her. them being in a relationship would be the least weird option, but i honestly don't think they are.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Iga's father had an interview: https://sport.tvp.pl/76417448/oko-w-oko ... stream/amp

"Always had dreams, but making them come true was not easy. We knew Iga was gifted for a long time but there were some obstacles, including an injury in 2017. Everything was hanging by a thread then."

"There was a moment when I was financially struggling. I told Iga that there might be a moment when we would have to stop with practices, but I was convinced to keep going. At one point, I was earning money to live on but not enough for additional fundings."

"There are some days or tournaments when she feels a big pressure. I would encourage people to not build that pressure. It can be the worst thing. Where there is not much talk, results are the best. I hear everyone saying there will be a medal. What if there won’t be any?’"

nanorobot
Reactions:

Post by nanorobot »

So, the coaches returned to Poland and Iga stayed in Florida with Daria, to 'mentally regenerate'... :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Exactly… of course they could stay there together as friends, as Iga apparently has no friends (which is very sad btw)
But there are more and more evidence they are a couple and she just calls her „psychologist”

It would also explain bad relations with mum
She probably doesn’t accept it

By of course, it’s just an assumption :)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

nanorobot wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 08:31
So, the coaches returned to Poland and Iga stayed in Florida with Daria, to 'mentally regenerate'... :eyeroll:
Iga Swiatek's defeat in the fourth round in Miami was quite a surprise. The 22-year-old succumbed to Ekaterina Alexandrova, which brought her winning streak to an end. Afterwards, she decided to stay in Miami for a few more days with her psychologist Daria Abramowicz.

"Maciej Ryszczuk, Tomasz Wiktorowski, Tomek Moczek returned to Polish, Daria and Iga stayed here to rest, regenerate mentally after the last two performances in Indian Wells and Miami. Iga will be in Warsaw for Christmas," said Bartosz Ignacik from Canal+ Sport.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You guys seem to forget it's Daria who is Iga's boss, not the other way. I guess it's just that Daria wished that Iga rent some yacht and 'mentally regenerate' there instead of cold and boring Warsaw office. Or maybe some Daria's idol is in Miami and she wants to use Iga to meet them.

guessing
Reactions:

Post by guessing »

nanorobot wrote:
its totally obvious at this point that they are couple :D

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Ok im gay (or bi idk) but her dad looks so hot in this photo

nanorobot
Reactions:

Post by nanorobot »

A sports psychologist at work ... :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 13:47
Guest wrote:
Ok im gay (or bi idk) but her dad looks so hot in this photo
i diagnose you with bisexuality

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guessing wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 13:06
nanorobot wrote:
except they aren't. there's no romantic or sexual tension between them at all. and iga has talked about how hard it is for her to be away from home for such long periods of time. so tell me, is this her choice, to stay in florida rather than going home to see her friends and family?

guessing
Reactions:

Post by guessing »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 18:21
guessing wrote:
nanorobot wrote:
except they aren't. there's no romantic or sexual tension between them at all. and iga has talked about how hard it is for her to be away from home for such long periods of time. so tell me, is this her choice, to stay in florida rather than going home to see her friends and family?
do u imply that daria manipulated iga's choice and convinced her to stay in florida?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 16:43
Iga's father had an interview: https://sport.tvp.pl/76417448/oko-w-oko ... stream/amp

"Always had dreams, but making them come true was not easy. We knew Iga was gifted for a long time but there were some obstacles, including an injury in 2017. Everything was hanging by a thread then."

"There was a moment when I was financially struggling. I told Iga that there might be a moment when we would have to stop with practices, but I was convinced to keep going. At one point, I was earning money to live on but not enough for additional fundings."

"There are some days or tournaments when she feels a big pressure. I would encourage people to not build that pressure. It can be the worst thing. Where there is not much talk, results are the best. I hear everyone saying there will be a medal. What if there won’t be any?’"
So does this interview mean that her father was willing to support her tennis career even after the mother probably preferred her not becoming a pro and stopped paying after they divorced, that's why Iga treats her like this? But all the conspiracies here told me that it's Daria's fault and Daria should solve these issues.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't think anyone blamed Daria for that, what some people said was that Daria saw that situation as an opportunity to fill that role in Iga's life and that's unprofessional. Iga literally said in that recent interview that she does discuss family stuff with her, so she does know a lot about her life and feelings.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 23:53
So does this interview mean that her father was willing to support her tennis career even after the mother probably preferred her not becoming a pro and stopped paying after they divorced, that's why Iga treats her like this? But all the conspiracies here told me that it's Daria's fault and Daria should solve these issues.
If this is true, then the mother acted wisely and worried about her daughter, because the chance of becoming a professional highly-paid female athlete is incredibly small. It takes all the stars to align. Moreover, in this case, I think it was anger at the mother, who did not support her daughter's dream, which her father had imposed on her since childhood, but wanted a real stable life for her, which could have added strength and anger to Iga's game. After all, this becomes a good motivation and as a result, her mother's disbelief that she would become the №1 tennis player made her the №1 tennis player in the world

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 00:18
I don't think anyone blamed Daria for that, what some people said was that Daria saw that situation as an opportunity to fill that role in Iga's life and that's unprofessional. Iga literally said in that recent interview that she does discuss family stuff with her, so she does know a lot about her life and feelings.
i personally feel like this probably happened more naturally. i don't think daria necessarily did it intentionally, it's just that because she's the only older woman figure in iga's life, it worked out that way on its own. i dunno. it just doesn't seem romantic. but it's weirdly close.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guessing wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 23:43
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 18:21
guessing wrote:
nanorobot wrote:
do u imply that daria manipulated iga's choice and convinced her to stay in florida?
Well, this isn't the first time Daria has influenced Iga's choices, from what kind of hairstyle, what kind of dress to wear, where to go on vacation, openly supporting Ukraine in front of Polish nationalist scolding, moving out of dad's house in Raszyn, what kind of things to say to journalists, how to ignore public accusations of Boguslaw L, and continuing to ignore Mom ...and for sure this is not the last time Daria will influence Iga's choices. Time will tell the truth. All truths will be revealed. No one lives on lies forever.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 00:41
Why do Daria or Daria's supporters always believe that Daria is worth a separate thread? People discussing Daria is not because she is important nor she is indispensable. On the contrary, people discussing Daria because she is with Iga 24 hours a day and doing something unpro. People discussing Daria NOT because they like Daria, but because they like Iga and are worried about Iga. If Daria is fired, another real professional sports psychologist will come to the team right now. Daria has been trying to maintain her position in Team Swiatek for years. Because apart from Team Swiatek, no one is willing to hire her or to share such a luxurious bonus with her. Do you understand?
So people who don't believe your conspiracy theories (which this is, btw, even if it turns out to be true, so don't get offended) are automatically "Daria or Daria's supporters"?

Personally I worry about Iga and, if there's something actually going on, I'd like to know. I'll leave one of my emails here and if anyone wants to talk to me and show me actual evidence, I'd be willing to listen:

[email protected]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What was there? Something scandalous? Because after 20 minutes of publication, the image has already been deleted. PR team or D by herself are working 😄

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 14:40
What was there? Something scandalous? Because after 20 minutes of publication, the image has already been deleted. PR team or D by herself are working 😄
They’ll soon start to ban us too, as usual.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 20:02
This is the Daria I want Iga to spend more time with.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 01:11
Guest wrote:
If this is true, then the mother acted wisely and worried about her daughter, because the chance of becoming a professional highly-paid female athlete is incredibly small. It takes all the stars to align. Moreover, in this case, I think it was anger at the mother, who did not support her daughter's dream, which her father had imposed on her since childhood, but wanted a real stable life for her, which could have added strength and anger to Iga's game. After all, this becomes a good motivation and as a result, her mother's disbelief that she would become the №1 tennis player made her the №1 tennis player in the world
But that means the more she will win, the further she will be from her, because every title, final, success will remind her what she could've lost and that will make her feel even more justified. Maybe after her tennis career she can forgive her, but it's not very likely.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 11:50
You guys seem to forget it's Daria who is Iga's boss, not the other way. I guess it's just that Daria wished that Iga rent some yacht and 'mentally regenerate' there instead of cold and boring Warsaw office. Or maybe some Daria's idol is in Miami and she wants to use Iga to meet them.
Iga is now an adult, but she was still a young 17/18 year old when they started to work together. Do you think Daria already knew that there is a huge opportunity for her or did she realise that only after they started to work together?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

so what was that photo that got deleted?

nanorobot
Reactions:

Post by nanorobot »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 20:42
Iga is now an adult, but she was still a young 17/18 year old when they started to work together. Do you think Daria already knew that there is a huge opportunity for her or did she realise that only after they started to work together?
Abramowicz has no clue about tennis and isn't interested in the sport at all, but before she latched onto Iga, she knew two things. According to many coaches, Iga is a special talent and it's very likely that she will be a TOP10 player. Iga is already quite well-known in the media (since winning Wimbledon as a junior) so she will be able to promote herself through her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 15:05
Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 14:14
Why did you delete the image? :spy:
I didn't, it just disappeared. But I wouldn't connect it with censorship this time, there was probably something wrong with the link.

Katy
Reactions:

Post by Katy »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 23:05

I didn't, it just disappeared. But I wouldn't connect it with censorship this time, there was probably something wrong with the link.

even L chat can't stand this relationship 😅

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 22:22
so what was that photo that got deleted?
hope that author will repeat post

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 23:40
We get shitposts like this every few months and miraculously nobody comes up with a recording of the supposed TV commentary alluding to a relationship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2024, 01:45
Guest wrote:
We get shitposts like this every few months and miraculously nobody comes up with a recording of the supposed TV commentary alluding to a relationship.
i've been wondering about this cause if this happened then why has only one person on the internet ever mentioned it? where's the clip? for that matter, it would have been circulated by polish media. someone else claims that daria was referred to as iga's girlfriend by german commentators. again, if this happened, why isn't it being circulated by literally anyone else? again, where is the clip? and why would martina of ALL PEOPLE out iga if somehow it were true that they were in a relationship and martina had been told this in confidence? do people use their brains?

they're not dating. unfortunately, what's going on between them is a thousand times more uncomfortable and sinister.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2024, 03:06
Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2024, 01:45
Guest wrote:
i've been wondering about this cause if this happened then why has only one person on the internet ever mentioned it? where's the clip? for that matter, it would have been circulated by polish media. someone else claims that daria was referred to as iga's girlfriend by german commentators. again, if this happened, why isn't it being circulated by literally anyone else? again, where is the clip? and why would martina of ALL PEOPLE out iga if somehow it were true that they were in a relationship and martina had been told this in confidence? do people use their brains?

they're not dating. unfortunately, what's going on between them is a thousand times more uncomfortable and sinister.
what could be worse than a selfish psychologist who seduces a teenager with family problems for his own benefit and tells her that she is the most important and authoritative person in her life, literally making this child dependent on her opinion for the rest of her life?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't think Iga and Daria are romantic couple. The thing is like people with lung problems need ventilator 24/7, people extremely weak minded people like Iga need psychologist 24/7. If there is a thing Iga hates more than her mother is losing. So daddy who need his daughter money for his "businesses" sent Daria to guide his daughter 24/7 so she doesn't jump into Atlantic Ocean somewhere in Miami.
And before you judge me just think how weak she must be. She cries whenever she can't destroy her opponent. It is really hard for her to admit her opponent was better in the match. She freaks out for whatever reason that makes her cry. She got panic attack when had period on court (Guadalajara 2021), at Olympics Badosa has already left the court when she was still there crying. She was reportedly crying for 2 hours when she learnt that Barty has retired from tennis and I've read that Daria had to find right moment and prepare her for the news. I mean that's crazy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 20:05
Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 20:02
This is the Daria I want Iga to spend more time with.
Da!

Also. I cannot believe some Sport news web made article about this tweet lmao

https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/tenis/11144 ... -dla-fanow

And they mistake Dasha with Jelena Rybakina, cos they wrote that she's from Kazakhstan

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2024, 09:25
I don't think Iga and Daria are romantic couple. The thing is like people with lung problems need ventilator 24/7, people extremely weak minded people like Iga need psychologist 24/7. If there is a thing Iga hates more than her mother is losing. So daddy who need his daughter money for his "businesses" sent Daria to guide his daughter 24/7 so she doesn't jump into Atlantic Ocean somewhere in Miami.
And before you judge me just think how weak she must be. She cries whenever she can't destroy her opponent. It is really hard for her to admit her opponent was better in the match. She freaks out for whatever reason that makes her cry. She got panic attack when had period on court (Guadalajara 2021), at Olympics Badosa has already left the court when she was still there crying. She was reportedly crying for 2 hours when she learnt that Barty has retired from tennis and I've read that Daria had to find right moment and prepare her for the news. I mean that's crazy.
she’s cried like three times in her career. not a big deal

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They are back in PL

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 01:11
Guest wrote:
But in that case, let me ask you: is playing from anger, is playing with negative emotions mentally healthy on the long run? Is uploading your childhood photo on your birthday, but intentionally editing your mother off from the picture (like Iga did last year) instead of just using a different picture healthy?

If Daria is a great psychologist and Iga is such a big mental health advocate, she shouldn't act like this, or at least be more subtle. People do notice this stuff.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

nanorobot wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 22:23
Guest wrote:
Abramowicz has no clue about tennis and isn't interested in the sport at all, but before she latched onto Iga, she knew two things. According to many coaches, Iga is a special talent and it's very likely that she will be a TOP10 player. Iga is already quite well-known in the media (since winning Wimbledon as a junior) so she will be able to promote herself through her.
Right, but I assume she knew nothing about her personality, feelings or family before they started to actually spend time with each other, so how did she know that she will be such an important part of her life, travelling with her everywhere and Iga telling in interviews that her 3 important phone numbers are her dad, sister and Daria?

For many other players, a sport psychologist is just a sport psychologist. Look at Kasatkina, acoording to her vlog she has one too, she is an older woman as well, but she barely travels with Kasatkina and they don't really spend time with each other apart from the actual work. Kasatkina's psychologist can't promote herself. And I know Iga is a more successful player, but still... How could Daria suspect that it would be different in her case?

nanorobot
Reactions:

Post by nanorobot »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2024, 18:43
nanorobot wrote:
Guest wrote:
Right, but I assume she knew nothing about her personality, feelings or family before they started to actually spend time with each other, so how did she know that she will be such an important part of her life, travelling with her everywhere and Iga telling in interviews that her 3 important phone numbers are her dad, sister and Daria?

For many other players, a sport psychologist is just a sport psychologist. Look at Kasatkina, acoording to her vlog she has one too, she is an older woman as well, but she barely travels with Kasatkina and they don't really spend time with each other apart from the actual work. Kasatkina's psychologist can't promote herself. And I know Iga is a more successful player, but still... How could Daria suspect that it would be different in her case?
Well, Abramowicz certainly didn't know she would become such an important part of Iga's life before she started working with her. She simply saw an opportunity and decided to take advantage of it. Let's not forget, she didn't have much to lose anyway. Daria probably doesn't have any family or doesn't keep in touch with them, so traveling around the world wasn't a problem for her. She would also earn more than in her previous job.

Before Iga started working with Daria, she worked with other psychologists. At some point, she decided that she wanted a psychologist to travel with her to tournaments and started looking for a new psychologist. That's how she found Daria. So, Daria knew from the very beginning that if Iga chose her, she would be able to be with her all the time. As for promoting herself, Daria probably also didn't know that she would definitely be able to do it. She just started, as always, to gradually promote herself and since probably no one told her anything about it, she continues to do so.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

nanorobot wrote:
30 Mar 2024, 20:45
Guest wrote:
nanorobot wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well, Abramowicz certainly didn't know she would become such an important part of Iga's life before she started working with her. She simply saw an opportunity and decided to take advantage of it. Let's not forget, she didn't have much to lose anyway. Daria probably doesn't have any family or doesn't keep in touch with them, so traveling around the world wasn't a problem for her. She would also earn more than in her previous job.

Before Iga started working with Daria, she worked with other psychologists. At some point, she decided that she wanted a psychologist to travel with her to tournaments and started looking for a new psychologist. That's how she found Daria. So, Daria knew from the very beginning that if Iga chose her, she would be able to be with her all the time. As for promoting herself, Daria probably also didn't know that she would definitely be able to do it. She just started, as always, to gradually promote herself and since probably no one told her anything about it, she continues to do so.
But why? People always discuss this from Daria's point of view. But what about Iga, what does she get (or at least thinks she gets) from being with Daria all the time, what the previous psychologists couldn't give her? What part of her personality or what kind of emotional need made her want a psychologist to travel with her all the time? Yes, I understand that people say "Daria manipulated her", but what makes her so easy to manipulate? Why is she such a great opportunity for someone like Abramowicz? Why did she feel that she needs someone like her in the 1st place? Is it her being an introvert or her family or something else?

nanorobot
Reactions:

Post by nanorobot »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2024, 21:50
nanorobot wrote:
30 Mar 2024, 20:45
Guest wrote:
nanorobot wrote:
Guest wrote:

But why? People always discuss this from Daria's point of view. But what about Iga, what does she get (or at least thinks she gets) from being with Daria all the time, what the previous psychologists couldn't give her? What part of her personality or what kind of emotional need made her want a psychologist to travel with her all the time? Yes, I understand that people say "Daria manipulated her", but what makes her so easy to manipulate? Why is she such a great opportunity for someone like Abramowicz? Why did she feel that she needs someone like her in the 1st place? Is it her being an introvert or her family or something else?
Well, in one of the interviews for Eurosport, Iga says:
"When I started working with Daria in 2019, my main goal was to improve my situation on the court. To be more focused, control emotions. However, then we started talking about my personal life, about how to be confident, how to grow up, how to cope with popularity, or about the business side of the sport. I feel that we worked on everything," Iga Świątek said, as quoted by "sport.pl".

"It's nice to have someone with whom you can just talk about various things. It helps me clear my mind (...) Now, being number one, the expectations have doubled. So, I feel that Daria and I had a lot of work. She is very helpful. My team has to take care of me. My coach takes care of my tennis, my physiotherapist takes care of my body, but I also need someone to be there when I want and need to talk. I want to have fun, play well, do what I do best. But I don't want to lose myself. I want to enjoy life on the tour. So, I try to keep my cool," says the Polish representative
So, it seems that the reason was simply the need to always have someone by her side.