Australian Womens Football

Reactions:

Re: Australian Womens Football

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 00:28
Everybody is on topic and there is zero need to fight about it but Caitlin/Katie fans (not all, but some) are way more unhinged than fans of any of the other couples. Looking up family members online digging for content, trying to follow private accounts, etc. THAT hasn’t happened with any of the other couples and it would be great if we continue to not allow it here. It has been pretty good in here not condoning that but worth saying. Also, Ellie and Daan were never discussed the way Caitlin and Katie are. They still aren’t. Their engagement was talked about because that was a massive moment for them. But overall they don’t get discussed more. Mostly that’s because the club C/K play at has a much bigger fanbase and posts a lot more content. E/D also opt to be ultra professional at work so there’s no content of them anyway. But anyway. Everyone is on topic.
Wasn't there at least one person on here claiming to be message buddies with Ellie's mum?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 00:37
Guest wrote:
Everybody is on topic and there is zero need to fight about it but Caitlin/Katie fans (not all, but some) are way more unhinged than fans of any of the other couples. Looking up family members online digging for content, trying to follow private accounts, etc. THAT hasn’t happened with any of the other couples and it would be great if we continue to not allow it here. It has been pretty good in here not condoning that but worth saying. Also, Ellie and Daan were never discussed the way Caitlin and Katie are. They still aren’t. Their engagement was talked about because that was a massive moment for them. But overall they don’t get discussed more. Mostly that’s because the club C/K play at has a much bigger fanbase and posts a lot more content. E/D also opt to be ultra professional at work so there’s no content of them anyway. But anyway. Everyone is on topic.
This HAS to be a troll comment. People keep tabs on who Ellie is following and what new wedding venues/dresses she’s looking at. We’ve also had people post stuff from Sam’s family/friends accounts from their private engagement party. No fans are more toxic than others, especially not in this thread. Just let everyone be happy over whoever they like, and as long as no one is doxing addresses/personal info then its fine. Yes its bad taste to post images that have obviously meant to be private, but it happens and just choose to not engage with it if you think its morally and ethically wrong. And they’re all professional at work…OL literally post pics of Ellie/Daan together on their insta so of course they’re spotted together. This whole post is just so stupid and hypocritical.
I think OP just hasn’t been here very long. The early days of Ellie/Daan were very much like current Caitlin/Katie observations - basically doing anything to dig up info on the new couple. It’s normal for people to be curious and excited when they think there’s a “secret” relationship happening. We can all coexist here and it’s been usually a wonderful environment without all this odd competitive stuff.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This HAS to be a troll comment. People keep tabs on who Ellie is following and what new wedding venues/dresses she’s looking at. We’ve also had people post stuff from Sam’s family/friends accounts from their private engagement party. No fans are more toxic than others, especially not in this thread. Just let everyone be happy over whoever they like, and as long as no one is doxing addresses/personal info then its fine. Yes its bad taste to post images that have obviously meant to be private, but it happens and just choose to not engage with it if you think its morally and ethically wrong. And they’re all professional at work…OL literally post pics of Ellie/Daan together on their insta so of course they’re spotted together. This whole post is just so stupid and hypocritical.
Lol, yep. "Everyone is on topic in here and there's no need to fight but let me shit on Cait/Katie fans while defending Ellie/Daan fans and point out one couple is discussed more than the other". Definitely a troll post.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Wasn't there at least one person on here claiming to be message buddies with Ellie's mum?
I don’t think so? I think that was the Portland hotel troll (who I think is the BM person) who was spinning all kinds of unhinged stuff.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m the OP of the post you are claiming is a troll post. It’s not a troll post, nor have I “not been here very long.” I’ve been here (and the previous thread) since the 2019 World Cup. There was *never* this amount of hysteria over any other couple. Not Ellie and Daan, not Sam and Kristie, not Caitlin and Lia, not Sam and Nikki, not Mini and Clara. It just didn’t exist. No one was scouring family/friend social media for content. If they were, I certainly never seen it. Ellie and Daan were not talked about like this. You can literally go back to when they got together. All of the posts are still up, in this exact thread actually. It wasn’t ever like this. Whether the WC had something to do with it, Arsenal being a bigger club, growth of woso overall, idk. But no couple has been so rabidly obsessed over like Cait and Katie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 23:35
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 23:29
The discussion above made me think who of our girls are more fem/masc presenting. What do you think?

Masc:
Kerr
Micah
Yallop
Mini
Macca
Logarzo
EVE

Fem:
Ellie
Raso

50/50:
Cait?
Vine?
Lani?

I haven’t included the straight girls as they’re all fem for sure.
Are we certain KCC and Nevin are straight? I'd classify them as bi and say Nevin is femme and KCC is 50/50?
KCC and Nevin r gays. Nevin used to be bi.
I agree Nevin is femme n KCC 50/50.

I think Lani is Masc and Mini is 50/50.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 01:29
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 23:35
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 23:29
The discussion above made me think who of our girls are more fem/masc presenting. What do you think?

Masc:
Kerr
Micah
Yallop
Mini
Macca
Logarzo
EVE

Fem:
Ellie
Raso

50/50:
Cait?
Vine?
Lani?

I haven’t included the straight girls as they’re all fem for sure.
Are we certain KCC and Nevin are straight? I'd classify them as bi and say Nevin is femme and KCC is 50/50?
KCC and Nevin r gays. Nevin used to be bi.
I agree Nevin is femme n KCC 50/50.

I think Lani is Masc and Mini is 50/50.
Yeah I think Mini is 50/50. Lani is more masc than femme. Maybe 70/30.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 01:14
I’m the OP of the post you are claiming is a troll post. It’s not a troll post, nor have I “not been here very long.” I’ve been here (and the previous thread) since the 2019 World Cup. There was *never* this amount of hysteria over any other couple. Not Ellie and Daan, not Sam and Kristie, not Caitlin and Lia, not Sam and Nikki, not Mini and Clara. It just didn’t exist. No one was scouring family/friend social media for content. If they were, I certainly never seen it. Ellie and Daan were not talked about like this. You can literally go back to when they got together. All of the posts are still up, in this exact thread actually. It wasn’t ever like this. Whether the WC had something to do with it, Arsenal being a bigger club, growth of woso overall, idk. But no couple has been so rabidly obsessed over like Cait and Katie.
A lot of this is due to the explosion in woso fans post Euros (and to some extent, post-WC23). Agree that when Ellie and Daan first went public, there was definitely some surprise, because some thought they were a bit of an unlikely couple, but a lot of the hate came after July 2022. It's the fans that came post-Euros (many of whom become fans through the Lionesses and then became Arsenal fans) that seem to have caused so much drama. I suspect if you drew a Venn diagram of E/D haters, C/K haters, Lioness fans, and Arsenal fans you would get a lot of people in the 'all of the above' category. I can't figure out why C/K are so hated though, even though they are Arsenal players.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Da x2, things have always been a bit more unhinged on the International side but the Aussie thread was usually very chill until about 6-8 months ago once Katie and Caitlin emerged as a couple. I don't know if that's because it also coincided with new post-WC fans or what.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I completely disagree that other couples have not had fans like this. Someone posted literal examples of fans crossing boundaries and you’ve completely disregarded them to keep pushing that Katie/Caitlin fans are a toxic anomaly. I’m not sure what your intention is, other than to start a “who is better” fight. I too have been here for many years, and can remember some insane things (are we forgetting everything that went down with Lani and Kyah??). One Ellie and Daan fan was literally scouring their families Instagram’s for photo dumps of the trip to see Ellie’s ring before it was posted.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 01:43
Guest wrote:
I completely disagree that other couples have not had fans like this. Someone posted literal examples of fans crossing boundaries and you’ve completely disregarded them to keep pushing that Katie/Caitlin fans are a toxic anomaly. I’m not sure what your intention is, other than to start a “who is better” fight. I too have been here for many years, and can remember some insane things (are we forgetting everything that went down with Lani and Kyah??). One Ellie and Daan fan was literally scouring their families Instagram’s for photo dumps of the trip to see Ellie’s ring before it was posted.
Agreed. People have short term memory loss when it comes to their favourite couple and stuff that’s posted. Every couple has a limited number of crazy stans, but I haven’t seen it really in this thread. I think most discussions are pretty respectful here. What isn’t respectful is trying to create competitions between our players and their partners or their respective fans. Don’t bring the international thread toxic mess into here thanks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 01:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Agreed. People have short term memory loss when it comes to their favourite couple and stuff that’s posted. Every couple has a limited number of crazy stans, but I haven’t seen it really in this thread. I think most discussions are pretty respectful here. What isn’t respectful is trying to create competitions between our players and their partners or their respective fans. Don’t bring the international thread toxic mess into here thanks.
As a big Sam and Kristie fan, I’d say the Caitlin/Katie fans are worse on TikTok - but I also think they’re all like 13 years old. Whereas Ellie/Daan fans can be the most unhinged here - however that has definitely chilled out recently now the engagement isn’t as fresh. I like being in my Sam and Kristie bubble and I honestly think because they don’t hide their relationship no one really cares that much. That’s the difference.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone wants to discuss where will Raso go to after this season?

I hope she will return to the WSL as she's still good. If so, which club? Which club will need her and she won't be benched?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Does anyone else (either player or SO) have family that post private photos or leak information like Katie's family seem to?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 01:39
Guest wrote:
A lot of this is due to the explosion in woso fans post Euros (and to some extent, post-WC23). Agree that when Ellie and Daan first went public, there was definitely some surprise, because some thought they were a bit of an unlikely couple, but a lot of the hate came after July 2022. It's the fans that came post-Euros (many of whom become fans through the Lionesses and then became Arsenal fans) that seem to have caused so much drama. I suspect if you drew a Venn diagram of E/D haters, C/K haters, Lioness fans, and Arsenal fans you would get a lot of people in the 'all of the above' category. I can't figure out why C/K are so hated though, even though they are Arsenal players.
The common denominator in all you said above are English fans for sure. We don’t have any English fans in here, so it’s more chill for the most part (and you can tell when English fans come in here to start shit because it’s always between 2-4am AEDT). I think with the C/K hate it’s more or less Ruesha fans who believe the cheating rumour hype. Most people don’t care about them. It’s always fans who feel vindictive that a player moved on from their fav with someone new - look at the Beth Mead stan and how she treats Ellie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 01:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
As a big Sam and Kristie fan, I’d say the Caitlin/Katie fans are worse on TikTok - but I also think they’re all like 13 years old. Whereas Ellie/Daan fans can be the most unhinged here - however that has definitely chilled out recently now the engagement isn’t as fresh. I like being in my Sam and Kristie bubble and I honestly think because they don’t hide their relationship no one really cares that much. That’s the difference.
None are hiding their relationships though. Sam and Kristie flirted openly on social media for months. Ellie and Daan never confirmed their relationship, it just became glaringly obvious after the UWCL final in 22. They weren’t hiding. And honestly same for Caitlin and Katie. They tried to “launch” or whatever the kids call it these days with Ibiza pics and that backfired. And then the whole WC debacle happened so they laid low but they weren’t “hiding.” I guess maybe because they were lower key than the other two I mentioned half the fun for fans was seeing if they could tell if they were together? But they’ve been together nearly a year now so that “play detective” of it all is long over.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Most fans of the Matildas n their partners r pretty tame. No one discuss much about Macca/Kirsty and Mini/Clare. No one is keen to dig up the deep secret of whether KCC/Nevin were together or merely fell out over a girl.
Just wonder why McFoord stans r so nutty.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 02:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
None are hiding their relationships though. Sam and Kristie flirted openly on social media for months. Ellie and Daan never confirmed their relationship, it just became glaringly obvious after the UWCL final in 22. They weren’t hiding. And honestly same for Caitlin and Katie. They tried to “launch” or whatever the kids call it these days with Ibiza pics and that backfired. And then the whole WC debacle happened so they laid low but they weren’t “hiding.” I guess maybe because they were lower key than the other two I mentioned half the fun for fans was seeing if they could tell if they were together? But they’ve been together nearly a year now so that “play detective” of it all is long over.
Yes you’re right sorry. I didn’t mean like they’re hiding the fact they’re in a relationship, just that they’re more private. Sam and Kristie hard launched with a pic of them making out lol. I don’t think I’ve seen pics of any other couples doing that, so Sam’s relo doesn’t have the mystery these fans crave…if that makes sense.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 02:05
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 01:39
Guest wrote:
The common denominator in all you said above are English fans for sure. We don’t have any English fans in here, so it’s more chill for the most part (and you can tell when English fans come in here to start shit because it’s always between 2-4am AEDT). I think with the C/K hate it’s more or less Ruesha fans who believe the cheating rumour hype. Most people don’t care about them. It’s always fans who feel vindictive that a player moved on from their fav with someone new - look at the Beth Mead stan and how she treats Ellie.
OMG yes! Then people say things like, ' the Aussies are so unhinged'. Um, it's 3am on the east coast...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 02:02

I hope she will return to the WSL as she's still good. If so, which club? Which club will need her and she won't be benched?
Hey this has been spoken about quite a bit recently but the consensus is she’s likely to go back to Everton. Could also see her at Spurs or Liverpool but she’ll likely be on the bench more there as their teams are more forward heavy. West Ham could be another option but they aren’t that great so she might choose a higher ranking team. It’s unlikely she’d sign for Chelsea, Arsenal or Man City as they all have strong wingers/she’s a bit old to replace their current wingers long term.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 02:17
Guest wrote:

Hey this has been spoken about quite a bit recently but the consensus is she’s likely to go back to Everton. Could also see her at Spurs or Liverpool but she’ll likely be on the bench more there as their teams are more forward heavy. West Ham could be another option but they aren’t that great so she might choose a higher ranking team. It’s unlikely she’d sign for Chelsea, Arsenal or Man City as they all have strong wingers/she’s a bit old to replace their current wingers long term.
She could also slot in at Leicester City and Aston Villa but I think someone said they didn’t need any forwards?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 02:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes you’re right sorry. I didn’t mean like they’re hiding the fact they’re in a relationship, just that they’re more private. Sam and Kristie hard launched with a pic of them making out lol. I don’t think I’ve seen pics of any other couples doing that, so Sam’s relo doesn’t have the mystery these fans crave…if that makes sense.
None of the others have, so that’s fair. But aside from the fact that they’re now engaged, the closest Ellie/Daan have come to PDA is the hug/cheek kiss Ellie posted for Daan’s birthday last year. Not anything like what Sam and Kristie have ever posted lol but a lot considering how private they usually are. I think Caitlin/Katie fans are still interested enough in the mystery of how they started that everything still seems interesting. It hasn’t died down yet because of the increased presence of fans on TikTok/Twitter, etc. Ellie/Daan, Sam/Kristie (or any of the other couples) just haven’t had that online fan presence. So it’s different

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I wasn’t the one who posted the original comment but no, it is not a troll comment.

It is honestly INSUFFERABLE how much this thread has become a Cait/Katie shipper thread with the occasional recap of how the rest of the Australian players are doing (whomever you are - Thank you for doing those!!!)

It is literally post after post after post of Cait/Katie. Then you will get one or two about Macca which will inevitably lead back to Cait/Katie.

Any pretending of the contrary is done in completely bad faith.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 02:21
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 02:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

None of the others have, so that’s fair. But aside from the fact that they’re now engaged, the closest Ellie/Daan have come to PDA is the hug/cheek kiss Ellie posted for Daan’s birthday last year. Not anything like what Sam and Kristie have ever posted lol but a lot considering how private they usually are. I think Caitlin/Katie fans are still interested enough in the mystery of how they started that everything still seems interesting. It hasn’t died down yet because of the increased presence of fans on TikTok/Twitter, etc. Ellie/Daan, Sam/Kristie (or any of the other couples) just haven’t had that online fan presence. So it’s different
It was surprising that Ellie is the one that posted that photo, in hindsight. She shares so little of her relationship (and fair enough) it's interesting that she shared it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 02:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I wasn’t the one who posted the original comment but no, it is not a troll comment.

It is honestly INSUFFERABLE how much this thread has become a Cait/Katie shipper thread with the occasional recap of how the rest of the Australian players are doing (whomever you are - Thank you for doing those!!!)

It is literally post after post after post of Cait/Katie. Then you will get one or two about Macca which will inevitably lead back to Cait/Katie.

Guess we're just going to pretend there wasn't pages and pages of discussion on Ellie and Daan's rings then.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

So you’re really saying there is no Ellie and Daan talk? When I posted about Sam’s engagement it became multi pages about when Ellie and Daan would get engaged. It was annoying, but I just scrolled and let their fans do their thing. And then they actually did get engaged! And since then there’s been multi posts about the rings - including stalking family and friend to see close up of Ellie’s. Multi posts about the wedding dresses. Multi posts about the wedding guests. Multi posts about which wedding venue they are looking at. Multi posts about who Ellie has now followed to do with the wedding. Multi posts about their apartment and whether the kitchen has always looked like that or if they’ve renovated. Multi posts about whether Ellie’s family will stay with them at their apartment during the olympics. Multi posts about her visa vlog and whether Daan was filming it. I love Ellie and Daan and will never tell people to not post what they love, but you can’t say this thread is just Caitlin and Katie talk. I find it strange how much hate the Katie and Caitlin fans are getting when this should always be a respectful place for all our girls and their fans. Everything is on topic here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 02:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

So you’re really saying there is no Ellie and Daan talk? When I posted about Sam’s engagement it became multi pages about when Ellie and Daan would get engaged. It was annoying, but I just scrolled and let their fans do their thing. And then they actually did get engaged! And since then there’s been multi posts about the rings - including stalking family and friend to see close up of Ellie’s. Multi posts about the wedding dresses. Multi posts about the wedding guests. Multi posts about which wedding venue they are looking at. Multi posts about who Ellie has now followed to do with the wedding. Multi posts about their apartment and whether the kitchen has always looked like that or if they’ve renovated. Multi posts about whether Ellie’s family will stay with them at their apartment during the olympics. Multi posts about her visa vlog and whether Daan was filming it. I love Ellie and Daan and will never tell people to not post what they love, but you can’t say this thread is just Caitlin and Katie talk. I find it strange how much hate the Katie and Caitlin fans are getting when this should always be a respectful place for all our girls and their fans. Everything is on topic here.
DA. There's lots of posts on here about all the couples. IDK why you are bringing up every Ellie/Daan topic raised in the last, what, year/six months? Because, someone said they don't like Katie/Caitlin posts? Most people on here consider all the couples on topic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Good news re: Clare/Paris

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I wish someone would do a general tally of posts from January 1, 2024 to today and see how many of those are Cait/Katie shipping posts compared to literally any other topic.

The backlash towards Cait and Katie fans is simply because of how insufferable the shippers have become. The stalking. The constant demand for content. The rewriting of history. Acting like any sort of pushback against their shipping is trolling.

I wish I could just scroll past it. But it’s on literally every. Single. Page.

If people are screaming about containment chambers, there is a reason for it. The AUS player thread is not a Cait/Katie shipper thread despite constant thinly-veiled attempts to turn it into one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

THIS. Are we also ignoring the multiple replies about Ellie’s new photo upload on the previous page? I can see in the last 24/48 hours there has been talk about Raso, Mini’s injury, Hunt’s injury, Matilda’s squad lists, Michelle Heyman, OL through to the CL semis, Maccas new book deals, Stephs wedding, the Melb Arsenal game, Ellie following a new wedding venue, Katie/Caitlin golfing and Katie back wearing her claddagh ring. In fact most of the Katie/Caitlin chat has been about people complaining a fan went to a family members account to find a new pic! Stop pushing this weird narrative.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 02:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I wish someone would do a general tally of posts from January 1, 2024 to today and see how many of those are Cait/Katie shipping posts compared to literally any other topic.

The backlash towards Cait and Katie fans is simply because of how insufferable the shippers have become. The stalking. The constant demand for content. The rewriting of history. Acting like any sort of pushback against their shipping is trolling.

If people are screaming about containment chambers, there is a reason for it. The AUS player thread is not a Cait/Katie shipper thread despite constant thinly-veiled attempts to turn it into one.
Positive talk about Caitlin and Katie is on topic here. Sorry to burst your bubble, but it won’t be stopped. Stop trying to police this thread like you try and police the international thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 02:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. There's lots of posts on here about all the couples. IDK why you are bringing up every Ellie/Daan topic raised in the last, what, year/six months? Because, someone said they don't like Katie/Caitlin posts? Most people on here consider all the couples on topic.
Da. That anon posted examples of Ellie/Daan chat in reply to the person who said this thread is just Caitlin/Katie chat only. I also don’t think they were disrespectful, just pointing out that they were completely ignoring the truth that other couples are spoken about too. All that Ellie/Daan chat has happened in the last 2-3 months as it’s post engagement. Because it’s all on topic and people like to engage with it! Clearly not a dig at them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You're obviously not even Australian so stop pretending you are and stop trying to police the thread like you have been doing on every other thread. Telling people to "ship" in here and then posting the bs like you have above trying to stop people talking about them when they are 100% relevant here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can we all just agree that discussion of the following are all on topic here:
  • the Tillies
  • Australian football players
  • Australian football players' clubs
  • Australian football players' relationships
If you don't like a certain player/their SO/club, that is fine - not everyone likes everyone. just keep scrolling, No need to engage.

This conversation is getting completely ridiculous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 03:10
  • the Tillies
If you don't like a certain player/their SO/club, that is fine - not everyone likes everyone. just keep scrolling, No need to engage.

Yes. Thank you. That convo is being hijacked by someone just wanting to fight because they hate a couple. And can we also just make it clear that this is a supportive environment for our players - we report and remove posts that are obvious trolling or just unreasonable hate towards an Australian player. Scroll on or stop visiting this thread if you don’t like what’s being discussed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 03:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You're obviously not even Australian so stop pretending you are and stop trying to police the thread like you have been doing on every other thread. Telling people to "ship" in here and then posting the bs like you have above trying to stop people talking about them when they are 100% relevant here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 02:17
Guest wrote:

I think either Everton or Liverpool are likely, although Everton more likely than Liverpool for the exact reason you stated (they have more forwards who are frankly younger and better). Being up north would put her closer to Izzy too, who lives in Cumbria. I'm still curious to see how they'll end up, they've been together for almost 4 years now, pretty below the radar but what they do post is cute. I don't see Raso being the type to settle in Cumbria post-retirement but who knows.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Does one have to be Australian to participate in this thread? Because it's clear an Australian is always all up in the International and England thread? Should we ban all Australian player talk from those threads?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The fem/masc list idea was posted in the England ladies thread with reference to the idea taken from here. So that’s why you’ve got a few trolls who have come in to check the list who are English and wanting to fight with you all btw.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 03:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Does one have to be Australian to participate in this thread? Because it's clear an Australian is always all up in the International and England thread? Should we ban all Australian player talk from those threads?
You don’t have to be, but the expectation is most people support their home nations, so yes this thread is predominantly 90%+ Australians. And no lol Australian player talk shouldn’t be banned from other threads, it’s more so international players can’t be mentioned in here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 03:13
Guest wrote:
  • the Tillies

Yes. Thank you. That convo is being hijacked by someone just wanting to fight because they hate a couple. And can we also just make it clear that this is a supportive environment for our players - we report and remove posts that are obvious trolling or just unreasonable hate towards an Australian player. Scroll on or stop visiting this thread if you don’t like what’s being discussed.
The thing is you consider ANY pushback as "obvious trolling or just unreasonable hate". If it doesn't fit your narrative = troll is shitposting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 03:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You don't have to be but to try to stop Australians talking about an Australian player either with or without her partner in the Australian thread is just stupid and that is troll like behaviour. International thread is a free for all and everyone can be discussed so to try to stop talk about players in there is also stupid and there are undoubtedly even more trolls spreading hate about our players there, but if you think Australians will tolerate shit talked about their players in here, again you're being stupid and your troll posts will be called out and reported.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 03:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
  • the Tillies

The thing is you consider ANY pushback as "obvious trolling or just unreasonable hate". If it doesn't fit your narrative = troll is shitposting.
It becomes troll behaviour when you’re inherently negative about things they can’t change and just complain and start fights because you don’t like them. Scroll on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

SQUAD UPDATE: @katrinagorry10, @_clarehunt & @courtneynevin_ have been ruled out of Australia's upcoming training camp and international friendly against Mexico.
Forward @emilygielnik, defender @winiheatleyy & winger @_sharnfreier_ have been called up to the final squad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Squad update.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 03:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
  • the Tillies

It becomes troll behaviour when you’re inherently negative about things they can’t change and just complain and start fights because you don’t like them. Scroll on.
(OP) I think people should still be allowed to be critical here, without being called a troll. I don't want this thread to become like others (or one in particular that comes to mind) where any discourse that is not 100% positive gets called trolling. We should be allowed to say (for example) 'x player played like crap tonight' or 'I don't like this starting 11, x player should be in for y' or 'x just deleted their photos of y/posted this cryptic message, have they broken up?'. Those were just random examples, there are probably better ones, but this thread doesn't need to be 100% positive all the time. Just no trolling.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 03:52
Squad update.

Oh, Nevs is injured too? Yikes. Good to see some new players are being given a shot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 03:54
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 03:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
  • the Tillies

(OP) I think people should still be allowed to be critical here, without being called a troll. I don't want this thread to become like others (or one in particular that comes to mind) where any discourse that is not 100% positive gets called trolling. We should be allowed to say (for example) 'x player played like crap tonight' or 'I don't like this starting 11, x player should be in for y' or 'x just deleted their photos of y/posted this cryptic message, have they broken up?'. Those were just random examples, there are probably better ones, but this thread doesn't need to be 100% positive all the time. Just no trolling.
Yes completely agree! All your listed examples are good. That’s not unreasonable hate to me. Unreasonable hate is saying how ugly a player is, how a player should be sold because they had a bad game etc. that’s the type of shitposting that just turns this place into a toxic environment.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 03:58
Guest wrote:
Squad update.

Oh, Nevs is injured too? Yikes. Good to see some new players are being given a shot.
Noooo nevs hope she’s ok would’ve been a great opp to prove her spot for Olympics

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 04:06
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 03:58
Guest wrote:
Squad update.

Noooo nevs hope she’s ok would’ve been a great opp to prove her spot for Olympics
Do we know if she is injured? Or has just pulled out for personal reasons?