Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 17:18
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 12:14
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 12:06
foord looks good in that picture
This thread has never condoned stalking family/friends of players to get content of players they like and isn’t about to start now. If Caitlin/Katie wanted fans to see the photo, they’d have shared it themselves to their public account. They didn’t, so the photo was not for public consumption. Leave them be. That goes for all of the girls. Stalking family/friends of players is NEVER okay, I cannot believe this needs to be said. Respect boundaries, don’t be invasive, don’t stalk family/friend accounts. It’s *really* not hard. These are REAL PEOPLE not fictional characters. “Family/friends should make their accounts private then” no, absolutely not. Invasive stalker fans need to learn boundaries instead! Otherwise the players are going to make and only post on private accounts and fans won’t get to see shit. That, if/when it happens, will be fully deserved.
I'm so confused what photo is being referred to here?
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 17:13
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 16:04
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 16:00
She's so weird man
Is this the person who went to Leah Williamson’s book signing that was meant for children? And then she switched to being a McCabe Stan when Leah got injured? Or is that someone else. There are so many unhinged Arsenal fans who are super chronically online, I can’t keep track
What a hypocrite. She shared the picture in the groupchat Image she and katie_awfc gushed about it 😂.

Reactions:

Re: Australian Womens Football

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 19:50
This is very, very bad news. Hopefully she can heal up for Paris. If not, thank god for Wheels
I think we all knew it, but sucks to have the confirmation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 20:13
Guest wrote:
This is very, very bad news. Hopefully she can heal up for Paris. If not, thank god for Wheels
Wrap everyone in cotton wool for the remainder of the season, please.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Daaaaamn it.

Do we know what type of injury it is? It's not the knee is the only positive I can see in this situation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ellie and co are through to the UWCL semis! 🎉

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 19:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This thread has never condoned stalking family/friends of players to get content of players they like and isn’t about to start now. If Caitlin/Katie wanted fans to see the photo, they’d have shared it themselves to their public account. They didn’t, so the photo was not for public consumption. Leave them be. That goes for all of the girls. Stalking family/friends of players is NEVER okay, I cannot believe this needs to be said. Respect boundaries, don’t be invasive, don’t stalk family/friend accounts. It’s *really* not hard. These are REAL PEOPLE not fictional characters. “Family/friends should make their accounts private then” no, absolutely not. Invasive stalker fans need to learn boundaries instead! Otherwise the players are going to make and only post on private accounts and fans won’t get to see shit. That, if/when it happens, will be fully deserved.
STOP BRINGING THINGS OVER FROM THE INTERNATIONAL THREAD. You have had the conversation shut down in here multiple times. Sharing the photo is NOT OKAY. It is an invasion to their privacy. You are not seeing them as players, you are solely seeing them for their relationship. No photo should be shared by family or friends unless Caitlin or Katie have shared it themselves.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

St albans anon not to sound rude but why have you suddenly just started seeing them out?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She's so weird man
Is this the person who went to Leah Williamson’s book signing that was meant for children? And then she switched to being a McCabe Stan when Leah got injured? Or is that someone else. There are so many unhinged Arsenal fans who are super chronically online, I can’t keep track
What a hypocrite. She shared the picture in the groupchat Image she and katie_awfc gushed about it 😂.
What a fab pic of Katie & Caitlin. They really look totally in love with each other - good for them! :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 20:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She's so weird man
What a hypocrite. She shared the picture in the groupchat Image[/spoiler] she and katie_awfc gushed about it 😂.
STOP BRINGING THINGS OVER FROM THE INTERNATIONAL THREAD. You have had the conversation shut down in here multiple times. Sharing the photo is NOT OKAY. It is an invasion to their privacy. You are not seeing them as players, you are solely seeing them for their relationship. No photo should be shared by family or friends unless Caitlin or Katie have shared it themselves.
Public FB

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Honestly someone needs to have a word with Katie’s family about internet privacy, they are sharing way too much and don’t seem to understand how crazy fans have gotten. Her little sis posts all the time, her nephew that’s like 9 or 10 who outed them on TikTok, her mum’s public fb posts…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 20:43
Honestly someone needs to have a word with Katie’s family about internet privacy, they are sharing way too much and don’t seem to understand how crazy fans have gotten. Her little sis posts all the time, her nephew that’s like 9 or 10 who outed them on TikTok, her mum’s public fb posts…
Also, people need to not share that stuff here. Report it when it does get shared here. Absolutely deranged, boundary violating behavior. Doesn’t matter that it’s a public profile. The fact that fans are seeking out friends and family members for “content” is invasive and a massive problem. When all of these players go private and stop posting publicly fans will only have themselves to blame.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 20:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Oh no we aren't getting out of the group at the Olympics

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 20:32
St albans anon not to sound rude but why have you suddenly just started seeing them out?
Without giving locations away, I used to live just outside st albans and about two months ago moved in with my girlfriend which is more central. Long story short they must just live near where me and my girlfriend live together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 11:18
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 11:01
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 10:17
Very nice picture of Ellie taken at the last QF leg! Stadium lights make for great lighting I guess lol this is a very pretty photo. Hopefully OL are able to get it done today! Benfica do have Jessica Silva back now so that will be something to look out for. Lyon likely have to adjust their game plan a little bit. She had been out for a while.
Wow! She looks sooo stunning here! I love Ellie but haven’t always loved the eyebrows/fillers. But now I can see with the right lighting she looks incredible.
Putting aside not knowing how to appreciate her eyebrows, I used to think that she has a cute and impish face. After she matured, I realised she has nice womanly features. She's maturing like fine wine.
She clearly Photoshops her pics, her skin is not that smooth

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 20:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She's so weird man
What a fab pic of Katie & Caitlin. They really look totally in love with each other - good for them! :wub:
What is Cait doing?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 21:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Very nice picture of Ellie taken at the last QF leg! Stadium lights make for great lighting I guess lol this is a very pretty photo. Hopefully OL are able to get it done today! Benfica do have Jessica Silva back now so that will be something to look out for. Lyon likely have to adjust their game plan a little bit. She had been out for a while.
Wow! She looks sooo stunning here! I love Ellie but haven’t always loved the eyebrows/fillers. But now I can see with the right lighting she looks incredible.
Putting aside not knowing how to appreciate her eyebrows, I used to think that she has a cute and impish face. After she matured, I realised she has nice womanly features. She's maturing like fine wine.
The photo is clearly edited, but photographers usually do that before sending them out. So I’m giving Ellie the benefit of the doubt.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 21:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Has Gorry/WH/Tillies said anything regarding her olympic chances? There is quite a big period of time between the WSL season ending and the olympics, so her being out for West Ham doesnt necessarily mean she wont be available for the olympics. My god we need her to be ok!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 21:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The photo is clearly edited, but photographers usually do that before sending them out. So I’m giving Ellie the benefit of the doubt.
It was edited by the photographer who took it. That photo isn’t in this series of pics but the editing is identical. Ellie didn’t touch the photo herself and she tagged the photographer, who shared it to her stories as well. Ellie has never edited her skin in pictures. She’s sunburnt to shit in her ENGAGEMENT photo ffs like come on

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Why are you placing the burden on the family members and not the gross invasive shippers?

And, sorry, McFoord shippers deserve a lot of the blame here. They shouldn’t be digging for content from MINORS but apparently that’s acceptable behavior from Arsenal stans.

This should have been nipped in the bud the moment it started. Instead people on this thread were begging for content and “hard launches”. You’re as much to blame as the invasive shippers themselves.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 20:45
Guest wrote:
Also, people need to not share that stuff here. Report it when it does get shared here. Absolutely deranged, boundary violating behavior. Doesn’t matter that it’s a public profile. The fact that fans are seeking out friends and family members for “content” is invasive and a massive problem. When all of these players go private and stop posting publicly fans will only have themselves to blame.
McFoord fans should bring their nonsense elsewhere n keep this thread nice for chatting football.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 21:29
Guest wrote:
Why are you placing the burden on the family members and not the gross invasive shippers?

And, sorry, McFoord shippers deserve a lot of the blame here. They shouldn’t be digging for content from MINORS but apparently that’s acceptable behavior from Arsenal stans.

This should have been nipped in the bud the moment it started. Instead people on this thread were begging for content and “hard launches”. You’re as much to blame as the invasive shippers themselves.
Fuck those stans of Katie McCabe. U like a rogue looking woman, that's your problem. Go stan elsewhere like in the international thread.

None of your business too where Ellie n Daan r holding their wedding.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 21:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
McFoord fans should bring their nonsense elsewhere n keep this thread nice for chatting football.
No, couples and *things they share publicly* are more than welcome to be discussed here. This is a lesbian gossip forum after all. If you want to talk strictly football then go somewhere else. Point blank. What isn’t welcome here is invasive stalker behavior. Which is what tracking down family accounts for content is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 21:13
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 20:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

What is Cait doing?
Katie is so boyfriend coded always figured Cait liked a more femme girl but she also dated Sam and she is absolutely not femme

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 21:28
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 21:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It was edited by the photographer who took it. That photo isn’t in this series of pics but the editing is identical. Ellie didn’t touch the photo herself and she tagged the photographer, who shared it to her stories as well. Ellie has never edited her skin in pictures. She’s sunburnt to shit in her ENGAGEMENT photo ffs like come on
Lmfao you are right. That was a “in the immediate aftermath of the moment itself” engagement photo if I’ve ever seen one

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 21:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
No, couples and *things they share publicly* are more than welcome to be discussed here. This is a lesbian gossip forum after all. If you want to talk strictly football then go somewhere else. Point blank. What isn’t welcome here is invasive stalker behavior. Which is what tracking down family accounts for content is.
The international troll says this but with some much more nasty paragraphs so I'm not sure if it's the same person or not but it's a troll nonetheless. Just report and ignore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 21:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Players can't keep their SM private due to endorsements so eventually they will stop sharing their private lives. Their family members ought to know better than to be public in IG unless they want attention. Jamie Foord appears to like the attention

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Re: Mini's injury, she's out for the season, which takes us up to end of May. Olympics is end of July. What are the odds of her still making the squad and who would be her replacement if she can't make it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 21:53
Re: Mini's injury, she's out for the season, which takes us up to end of May. Olympics is end of July. What are the odds of her still making the squad and who would be her replacement if she can't make it?
It depends on the injury. We won’t know what the odds are until we know what the injury is. Wheeler would be her replacement

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 21:57
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 21:53
It depends on the injury. We won’t know what the odds are until we know what the injury is. Wheeler would be her replacement
I'm feel sorry for Mini but positive thing is Wheeler has her chance now. She's so underrated

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 21:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Has Gorry/WH/Tillies said anything regarding her olympic chances? There is quite a big period of time between the WSL season ending and the olympics, so her being out for West Ham doesnt necessarily mean she wont be available for the olympics. My god we need her to be ok!
Have Wheeler and Kyra played together much before? Worst case secanario Mini misses the Olympics. Just worried about the team chemistry.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 22:17
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 21:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Have Wheeler and Kyra played together much before? Worst case secanario Mini misses the Olympics. Just worried about the team chemistry.
Oh no speedy recovery especially as she said the Olympics might be her last international tournament

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Katie is so boyfriend coded always figured Cait liked a more femme girl but she also dated Sam and she is absolutely not femme
I’ve deleted all the annoying talk and private photo above so I can reply to this comment. But yes SUPER interesting that she’s gone from Lia who is ultra femme to Katie who has actually become more masc since they started dating. Cait has also become more femme recently so I’m not surprised. The only “type” we can say she has is brunette, tan and good football players…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 23:04
Guest wrote:
I’ve deleted all the annoying talk and private photo above so I can reply to this comment. But yes SUPER interesting that she’s gone from Lia who is ultra femme to Katie who has actually become more masc since they started dating. Cait has also become more femme recently so I’m not surprised. The only “type” we can say she has is brunette, tan and good football players…
The thing about Cait and Katie is that they can both be femme or masc when they want to be and that's what makes them both really attractive imo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cait also seems to like national team captains…3 from 3!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The discussion above made me think who of our girls are more fem/masc presenting. What do you think?

Masc:
Kerr
Micah
Yallop
Mini
Macca
Logarzo
EVE

Fem:
Ellie
Raso

50/50:
Cait?
Vine?
Lani?

I haven’t included the straight girls as they’re all fem for sure.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 23:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The thing about Cait and Katie is that they can both be femme or masc when they want to be and that's what makes them both really attractive imo.
100% agree. Neither lean one way or another all the time. In Aus, we saw Cait more femme and Katie more masc. At Macca’s birthday I’d say the script was flipped. Depends on the occasion really. And as you said, it’s what makes them attractive together and individually.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 23:29
The discussion above made me think who of our girls are more fem/masc presenting. What do you think?

Masc:
Kerr
Micah
Yallop
Mini
Macca
Logarzo
EVE

Fem:
Ellie
Raso

50/50:
Cait?
Vine?
Lani?

Are we certain KCC and Nevin are straight? I'd classify them as bi and say Nevin is femme and KCC is 50/50?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Masc:
Kerr
Micah
Yallop
Mini
Macca
Logarzo
EVE

Fem:
Ellie
Raso

50/50:
Cait?
Vine?
Lani?

I’d have Ellie 50/50. I find her and Cait very similar.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 23:47
Guest wrote:

Masc:
Kerr
Micah
Yallop
Mini
Macca
Logarzo
EVE

Fem:
Ellie
Raso

50/50:
Cait?
Vine?
Lani?

Cait is never in her life dressing like this. Ellie is in the correct category at mostly fem. She’ll sometimes wear Danielle’s jacket and/or opt for cuffed jeans but she’s absolutely not 50/50.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Masc:
Kerr
Micah
Yallop
Mini
Macca
Logarzo
EVE

Fem:
Ellie
Raso

50/50:
Cait?
Vine?
Lani?

Really? She wears acrylics, makeup and dresses. Would have put her more fem than raso

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 23:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Masc:
Kerr
Micah
Yallop
Mini
Macca
Logarzo
EVE

Fem:
Ellie
Raso

50/50:
Cait?
Vine?
Lani?

Really? She wears acrylics, makeup and dresses. Would have put her more fem than raso
Yeah Ellie to me is very obviously fem. I think Daan is more 50/50 (but not including her in the overview).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 23:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Masc:
Kerr
Micah
Yallop
Mini
Macca
Logarzo
EVE

Fem:
Ellie
Raso

50/50:
Cait?
Vine?
Lani?

Yeah Ellie to me is very obviously fem. I think Daan is more 50/50 (but not including her in the overview).
Bit weird to not include her when this whole thing came from a solid page of Caitlin/Katie talk (again) so if Katie can be discussed, so can Daan. Ellie is 100% fem and anyone putting her at 50/50 just wanted an excuse to bring up Caitlin again or something. Daan, however:

Dresses like this (on the same trip where Ellie was in that dress/those thigh high boots)
And also like this
She’s 50/50 beyond a doubt. Ellie is not

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 23:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
100% agree. Neither lean one way or another all the time. In Aus, we saw Cait more femme and Katie more masc. At Macca’s birthday I’d say the script was flipped. Depends on the occasion really. And as you said, it’s what makes them attractive together and individually.
Cait is bi, so I think she kinda craves being fem if she’s a been masc for too long. She was definitely the more masc one with Lia, and as soon as they broke up she completely reversed her style and went super fem for a bit. It’s probably good she is in a relationship where they both switch it up pretty regularly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 00:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Masc:
Kerr
Micah
Yallop
Mini
Macca
Logarzo
EVE

Fem:
Ellie
Raso

50/50:
Cait?
Vine?
Lani?

Bit weird to not include her when this whole thing came from a solid page of Caitlin/Katie talk (again) so if Katie can be discussed, so can Daan. Ellie is 100% fem and anyone putting her at 50/50 just wanted an excuse to bring up Caitlin again or something. Daan, however:

Dresses like this (on the same trip where Ellie was in that dress/those thigh high boots)
And also like this
Talk about Caitlin/Katie and Ellie/Daan are both on topic here. And don’t start shit that Caitlin/Katie are mentioned too often because for years it’s been the case with Ellie/Daan. Especially when they got engaged. Stop trying to put two couples against each other and have a go at other fans. And the reason Daan wasn’t included in the overview, is they are all Australian players. None of the wags were included.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 00:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

And also like this
Talk about Caitlin/Katie and Ellie/Daan are both on topic here. And don’t start shit that Caitlin/Katie are mentioned too often because for years it’s been the case with Ellie/Daan. Especially when they got engaged. Stop trying to put two couples against each other and have a go at other fans. And the reason Daan wasn’t included in the overview, is they are all Australian players. None of the wags were included.
Well said. Bet that's the troll that complains about Caitlin and Katie being discussed too much in here in the international thread. Loves to talk about Ellie and Daan but complains when Caitlin and Katie are brought up. Ffs, they're both relevant in here and it's not a competition on who gets discussed more.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Everybody is on topic and there is zero need to fight about it but Caitlin/Katie fans (not all, but some) are way more unhinged than fans of any of the other couples. Looking up family members online digging for content, trying to follow private accounts, etc. THAT hasn’t happened with any of the other couples and it would be great if we continue to not allow it here. It has been pretty good in here not condoning that but worth saying. Also, Ellie and Daan were never discussed the way Caitlin and Katie are. They still aren’t. Their engagement was talked about because that was a massive moment for them. But overall they don’t get discussed more. Mostly that’s because the club C/K play at has a much bigger fanbase and posts a lot more content. E/D also opt to be ultra professional at work so there’s no content of them anyway. But anyway. Everyone is on topic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 00:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

And also like this
Well said. Bet that's the troll that complains about Caitlin and Katie being discussed too much in here in the international thread. Loves to talk about Ellie and Daan but complains when Caitlin and Katie are brought up. Ffs, they're both relevant in here and it's not a competition on who gets discussed more.
DA. I actually think the McFoord hater is the "BM" stan (aka E/D hater). That person (or persons) is also massively unhinged. Agree both are relevant here - we talk about other Aussie SOs without drama.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 00:30
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 00:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

And also like this
DA. I actually think the McFoord hater is the "BM" stan (aka E/D hater). That person (or persons) is also massively unhinged. Agree both are relevant here - we talk about other Aussie SOs without drama.
I think so too because sometimes in the international thread trolling of E/D has gone way down while mention of “shipper threads” “containment chamber” “McFoord Stans” has gone way up. And then they swap and there’s no mention of C/K and D/E get trolled mercilessly with all of the same lines they have always used. Had to cut out their old reliable line of Daan not having UEFA licenses tho since it was pointed out she has C and B. So I very much think they rotate between whatever they think will get a reaction at the time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 00:28
Everybody is on topic and there is zero need to fight about it but Caitlin/Katie fans (not all, but some) are way more unhinged than fans of any of the other couples. Looking up family members online digging for content, trying to follow private accounts, etc. THAT hasn’t happened with any of the other couples and it would be great if we continue to not allow it here. It has been pretty good in here not condoning that but worth saying. Also, Ellie and Daan were never discussed the way Caitlin and Katie are. They still aren’t. Their engagement was talked about because that was a massive moment for them. But overall they don’t get discussed more. Mostly that’s because the club C/K play at has a much bigger fanbase and posts a lot more content. E/D also opt to be ultra professional at work so there’s no content of them anyway. But anyway. Everyone is on topic.
This HAS to be a troll comment. People keep tabs on who Ellie is following and what new wedding venues/dresses she’s looking at. We’ve also had people post stuff from Sam’s family/friends accounts from their private engagement party. No fans are more toxic than others, especially not in this thread. Just let everyone be happy over whoever they like, and as long as no one is doxing addresses/personal info then its fine. Yes its bad taste to post images that have obviously meant to be private, but it happens and just choose to not engage with it if you think its morally and ethically wrong. And they’re all professional at work…OL literally post pics of Ellie/Daan together on their insta so of course they’re spotted together. This whole post is just so stupid and hypocritical.