German Soccer Ladies

Reactions:

Re: German Soccer Ladies

Post by Guest »

I'm not the biggest Mala Grohs fan, but she has to be nominated atp. Why are they treating AKB like some NT legend that has earned her right of getting nominated despite not playing for her club? She has played a handful of games for the NT ffs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 13:22
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 13:17
Kleinherne may want to change club after all this. Frustrating for her and sad for Frankfurt.
I doubt the club is the reason tbh as more players from Frankfurt are nominated than from Bayern. It's really weird, she doesn't strike me as someone with bad character, but you never know. It can't be sporting reasons imo. Reminds me of the treatment Caro Simon got.
Agreed. She has her shaky moments but she’s definitely national team level, especially with Hegering out. Maybe she is not fully fit? I assume they had to fill Hegering’s spot on very short notice and going for Kleinherne first should be a no brainer

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 13:29
I'm not the biggest Mala Grohs fan, but she has to be nominated atp. Why are they treating AKB like some NT legend that has earned her right of getting nominated despite not playing for her club? She has played a handful of games for the NT ffs.
HH will need to explain but we all know he doesn’t care what fans think , they know she hasn’t play since December and she won’t play all season I bet
And yet SK can’t make the team

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 13:22
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 13:17
Kleinherne may want to change club after all this. Frustrating for her and sad for Frankfurt.
I don’t think it’s the club she plays
They don’t like her style for whatever reason
Meanwhile akb makes it after not being in bench all year
I didn’t mean it was the club which made her unfavorable. I meant she might want a new challenge/ club to refresh and make herself look better to the coach.
Her style is similar to Kathy’s imo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What happened with Lena Lattwein? Is she injured, in bad form or just did she get dropped like Kleinherne?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 13:47
What happened with Lena Lattwein? Is she injured, in bad form or just did she get dropped like Kleinherne?
Injured, small knee op if I remember correctly

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 13:47
She had knee surgery in February

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wonder if they picked Schulze Solano to prevent her playing for Spain. She was nominated for Spain before afterall. With all the old CBs, they will need any capable defender in a few years, so securing a youngish CB with dual-nationality would not be a bad idea, if she is any good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 13:54
I wonder if they picked Schulze Solano to prevent her playing for Spain. She was nominated for Spain before afterall. With all the old CBs, they will need any capable defender in a few years, so securing a youngish CB with dual-nationality would not be a bad idea, if she is any good.
Not a bad theory imo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Could be but I don't think there's any real danger of that happening. Spain have lots of great defenders, they don't need her. Especially now with most of the 15 back. It's just such an odd choice. I mean I get wanting to bring in young players but these are qualifiers not some random friendlies. Defense is probably the area the players need most chemistry with each other and yet only Doorsoun and Wolter play for the same club. You could argue for Rauch and Hendrich but Rauch probably won't play much, especially in the first game, as she'll be coming from the USA. I don't know to me it just seems like such a no brainer to take 3 defenders from the same club, who play with each other every day and have proven to not crumble against better teams (see Barcelona). Since Wolter is likely the sub for Gwinn we'll have a defense consisting of players all from different clubs. I think we can be lucky that we're "only" playing Austria and Iceland and not England or Spain.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 14:08
Guest wrote:
Not a bad theory imo
Is she good ?
USA are doing that with a Netherlands player too
But only if she good it’s worth it , otherwise we just getting the leftovers from Spain
Spain probably not losing any sleep over this , meanwhile USA lost a 16 year old star player

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Question, do we still want or need to talk about the small evidence when it comes to Syd & Sam? I noticed a few more things, but for me it’s obvious they’re together anyway, and I don’t want this to turn into a catalogue of their whole lives.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 07:16
Question, do we still want or need to talk about the small evidence when it comes to Syd & Sam? I noticed a few more things, but for me it’s obvious they’re together anyway, and I don’t want this to turn into a catalogue of their whole lives.
Despite this being a football tread, it is a gossip forum after all. So share if you want to :)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 09:11
Guest wrote:
Despite this being a football tread, it is a gossip forum after all. So share if you want to :)
Yes please! If you don’t feel comfortable naming them you can always rewrite about ‚the maybe couple‘ or sth like some people did before

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 10:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes please! If you don’t feel comfortable naming them you can always rewrite about ‚the maybe couple‘ or sth like some people did before
I just don’t want us to get lost in the details when the big picture is already quite clear. That being said the stepdad started following Syd (he doesn’t even follow Sam lol) and I’m 99% sure the suit she wore to that event the other day is the same one Sam wore to the team Christmas party.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 10:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I just don’t want us to get lost in the details when the big picture is already quite clear. That being said the stepdad started following Syd (he doesn’t even follow Sam lol) and I’m 99% sure the suit she wore to that event the other day is the same one Sam wore to the team Christmas party.
Thanks for sharing, yes the big picture is quite clear. Does anyone have pictures of the team Christmas party? I couldn’t find any

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 10:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Thanks for sharing, yes the big picture is quite clear. Does anyone have pictures of the team Christmas party? I couldn’t find any
I don’t have pictures either, just a video of her pulling people to the dance floor.
I have my little pet theory about that party haha, which is why I looked for what was preserved of it on the fan pages. It was a while ago though. The suit is pretty oversized on Sam, she has the sleeves rolled up and the pants pool at her ankles. Wheras on Syd the jacket fits her just so and the pants are a bit short.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 12:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don’t have pictures either, just a video of her pulling people to the dance floor.
I have my little pet theory about that party haha, which is why I looked for what was preserved of it on the fan pages. It was a while ago though. The suit is pretty oversized on Sam, she has the sleeves rolled up and the pants pool at her ankles. Wheras on Syd the jacket fits her just so and the pants are a bit short.
Do you have links to post? Can’t find anything either. But makes sense with the suit, I noticed the quite short pants too (she looked gorgeous anyway)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 13:53
So AKB already had issues with Hayes before she said that about teammates who date?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Feel free to share your theory :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 13:58
Guest wrote:
So AKB already had issues with Hayes before she said that about teammates who date?
Looks like it. AKB hasn't played in months after being the undisputed starter last season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 15:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Looks like it. AKB hasn't played in months after being the undisputed starter last season.
The issues must be pretty big if AKB isn‘t even practicing with the team. Apparently she’s playing with the academy team.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol at him saying this
But it’s HIS way to try to justify her being in team without playing
Also interesting what he said of solano , he seems to really like her, like I think she will play

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 14:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Isn’t it obvious? :hudoin:

I can elaborate if you like, but long story short I think they hooked up at that party, Sam made a “hey, I like you” playlist afterwards and that’s how they got together.

vccvd
Reactions:

Post by vccvd »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes. This is Emma's modus operandi. When she wants to get rid of a good player she always try to sell the idea that the player is not that good, and signs another one for the spot to hype up.

She has done it playing Hampton now (some people think that Sarina asked her to make he the number 1)

She did it with Eriksson (signing Buchanan, who is currently on the bench unless Bjorn is out, because she didn't actually wanted her, she just wanted someon to hype up so the mind-controlled Chelsea fans (and there are a lot of those) didn't get into a fit when Magde left.

etc.

vccvd
Reactions:

Post by vccvd »

vccvd wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 19:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes. This is Emma's modus operandi. When she wants to get rid of a good player she always try to sell the idea that the player is not that good, and signs another one for the spot to hype up.

She has done it playing Hampton now (some people think that Sarina asked her to make he the number 1)

She did it with Eriksson (signing Buchanan, who is currently on the bench unless Bjorn is out, because she didn't actually wanted her, she just wanted someon to hype up so the mind-controlled Chelsea fans (and there are a lot of those) didn't get into a fit when Magde left.

etc.
To clarify, not all Chelsea fans are mind controlled by her, but there are a few, wayyyyy too active on social media

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 16:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I can elaborate if you like, but long story short I think they hooked up at that party, Sam made a “hey, I like you” playlist afterwards and that’s how they got together.
When was that party? I couldn’t find any pictures or videos so feel free to share if you have any. And please elaborate!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 20:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

When was that party? I couldn’t find any pictures or videos so feel free to share if you have any. And please elaborate!
Please elaborate, I don't mind a long story lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Best performance of the season from Wolfsburg today, even though Essen was miserable. Still, even though I sound like a hater, but once again I'm asking why Hagel is starting over Xhemaili for Wolfsburg. They play so much better with her creativity.

sesd
Reactions:

Post by sesd »

Kerr starting (Zadrazil injured)

Syd in the bench. Why did she extend? Is she always a starter for Germany?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Mar 2024, 15:39
the Bayern Pokal semifinal curse strikes again. They can’t even blame Wolfsburg this time.
Are you trying to curse Frankfurt? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Grohs showing why she should be in the NT, there. Overall it wasn't the greatest of matches. Bayern seems to play below par in the Pokal very often, literally night and day compared to the game against Wolfsburg.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Mar 2024, 16:34
Grohs showing why she should be in the NT, there. Overall it wasn't the greatest of matches. Bayern seems to play below par in the Pokal very often, literally night and day compared to the game against Wolfsburg.
She had some shaky moments in the first 90’, but I agree, she deserves to be called up. I still rate Johannes higher though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Mar 2024, 17:03
Guest wrote:
She had some shaky moments in the first 90’, but I agree, she deserves to be called up. I still rate Johannes higher though.
SA, by the way, Frankfurt should have someone new to take the penalties. Freigang is well read among Europe now. Prasnikar doesn’t seem to be better, maybe Dunst or Kleinherne.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Mar 2024, 17:03
Guest wrote:
I'd say Johannes and Grohs are on par. But anyways Grohs saving that many penalties isn't surprising to me at all. From what I've seen of her she's pretty good at them (not just today). For that reason alone she should get a call up. You want to have someone like that on the team. Frohms isn't that great at penalties, Johannes is shaky, AKB is good but she shouldn't be called up for other reasons.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Mar 2024, 15:41
Guest wrote:
the Bayern Pokal semifinal curse strikes again. They can’t even blame Wolfsburg this time.
it worked! ; ) now Bayern can lose to Wolfsburg in the final this year instead of the semifinal. progress!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Mar 2024, 17:35
Guest wrote:
31 Mar 2024, 15:41
Guest wrote:
it worked! ; ) now Bayern can lose to Wolfsburg in the final this year instead of the semifinal. progress!
I hate you :rofl: but yeah I want Bayern to win the cup too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Looks like she is not ready to retire just yet

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 20:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Does that link work?
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_s4ob ... zee68r.mp4
Bonus ;)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't think this would be a good move. Unless Grohs makes multiple mistakes early next season, she will be Nr. 1. As Grohs is very young herself, Mahmutovic could potentially find herself on the bench for multiple season at a stage of her career where she has to play regularly. She should rather go to Freiburg, who had a gk problem for years or if she wants to move to a "top club" Hoffenheim, where I could see her overtaking Mahmutovic as Nr. 1.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2024, 10:20

I don't think this would be a good move. Unless Grohs makes multiple mistakes early next season, she will be Nr. 1. As Grohs is very young herself, Mahmutovic could potentially find herself on the bench for multiple season at a stage of her career where she has to play regularly. She should rather go to Freiburg, who had a gk problem for years or if she wants to move to a "top club" Hoffenheim, where I could see her overtaking Mahmutovic as Nr. 1.
Agree with this. Freiburg would be a good move for her but maybe Bayern will loan her out to them. I just think it's a bit too much to go from the relegated team to the champions (I know none of this is official yet but it's looking very likely to happen). Grohs had a fantastic last season, did struggle a bit at the beginning of this season but is now back to being one of the best goalkeepers in the league. She's especially been brilliant in the last two games so she's probably cemented her spot for a while. I get why Bayern want Mahmutovic, I really do, but it doesn't make sense to go there from her perspective. She's not necessarily better than Grohs, at least not yet, and I think she'll spend most of the season(s) on the bench. I get some people say Grohs is not that good because she has a strong defense in front of her but she's still only let in 5 goals this season. Compare that to Frohms who's also got a good defense in front of her but has let in more than 10 goals. Bayern seem to really trust Grohs and with good reason and I don't think Mahmutovic will change that. I just hope for her sake that she doesn't throw away her career at Bayern because if she doesn't get game time that's a very real possibility.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Looks like Pajor might really leave Wolfsburg this year. If this tranfer happens, Wolfsburg would get another 500.000 added to the 400.000 they got for Roord and the 450.000 they will get for Oberdorf. Question is: Will they finally spend big this summer or will they again be satisfied with replacing world class players with good Bundesliga players? Or maybe players like Hagel or Kalma are the best they can get?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2024, 12:22

Looks like Pajor might really leave Wolfsburg this year. If this tranfer happens, Wolfsburg would get another 500.000 added to the 400.000 they got for Roord and the 450.000 they will get for Oberdorf. Question is: Will they finally spend big this summer or will they again be satisfied with replacing world class players with good Bundesliga players? Or maybe players like Hagel or Kalma are the best they can get?
To me it seems like Wob have no ambition to stay a force in women's football. So no they probably won't spend big. We can only hope that Pajor doesn't go to Bayern cause if that happens the league is decided for the next years.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2024, 13:22
Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2024, 10:24
Guest wrote:
01 Apr 2024, 13:06
Guest wrote:
01 Apr 2024, 12:10
🤡
Imagine still caring about vaccines in big 2024.
Same ppl who don't believe in global warming.
In case people from outside the UK don't know, Matt Le Tissier (the person who wrote this moronic tweet) was once a very talented footballer in England. Unfortunately, he's also a conspiracy-theory spouting imbecile.
Can we please go back to reporting and ignoring these posts?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2024, 12:40
Guest wrote:

To me it seems like Wob have no ambition to stay a force in women's football. So no they probably won't spend big. We can only hope that Pajor doesn't go to Bayern cause if that happens the league is decided for the next years.
Pajor is Bayern’s missing puzzle piece. I hope they want her and still have money to get her.
Wob can get Putellas :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2024, 13:53
Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2024, 12:40
Guest wrote:

Pajor is Bayern’s missing puzzle piece. I hope they want her and still have money to get her.
Wob can get Putellas :rofl:
No she not they got Lea , I would say pajor is better striker than Lea

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2024, 11:51
Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2024, 10:20

Agree with this. Freiburg would be a good move for her but maybe Bayern will loan her out to them. I just think it's a bit too much to go from the relegated team to the champions (I know none of this is official yet but it's looking very likely to happen). Grohs had a fantastic last season, did struggle a bit at the beginning of this season but is now back to being one of the best goalkeepers in the league. She's especially been brilliant in the last two games so she's probably cemented her spot for a while. I get why Bayern want Mahmutovic, I really do, but it doesn't make sense to go there from her perspective. She's not necessarily better than Grohs, at least not yet, and I think she'll spend most of the season(s) on the bench. I get some people say Grohs is not that good because she has a strong defense in front of her but she's still only let in 5 goals this season. Compare that to Frohms who's also got a good defense in front of her but has let in more than 10 goals. Bayern seem to really trust Grohs and with good reason and I don't think Mahmutovic will change that. I just hope for her sake that she doesn't throw away her career at Bayern because if she doesn't get game time that's a very real possibility.
Agree she needs to be loan
Feigns was loan and came back better

Kaya
Reactions: 14

Post by Kaya »

Two questions, Who is Laura Freigang dating and is Nadine Reisen fam ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kaya wrote:
02 Apr 2024, 16:32
Two questions, Who is Laura Freigang dating and is Nadine Reisen fam ?
I don’t think Laura Freigang is dating someone right now or are there any rumors?