Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 00:23
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 17:49
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 17:36
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 17:30

Yeah all the United players are off form and clearly not happy.... Zelem, Earps, Le Tissier, Toone...all appear to be impacted by whatever is happening behind the scenes. According to several people on Twitter, Earps saved a skinner out edit to her favorites on Tik Tok, so she is clearly not a Skinner fan (also, Mary's girlfriend liked a few posts on twitter that suggest she is unhappy at the club and how she has been treated by the fans too).
Yeah agreed.
Man united have so many issues going on this has been one of their worst seasons. To be honest I think earps will leave in the summer as for toone she is manchester united through and through. However I do think it is her being with her boyfriend who is located in Manchester too is holding her back from leaving. I think if she wasn't in a long term relationship with him she would have left united last season or after this season. She won't leave as her relationship will break down
Yeah I think Toone is tied to Manchester as long as she is with that boyfriend since he has a kid. I think Zelem will stick with United too (and probably doesn't have better options after the season she's had). Earps is sure to leave as long as she can still line up an appropriate club to go to. And poor MLT needs to leave more than anyone if she can find a club who will play her at RB.
Earps is going nowhere because no better teams either need or want her anymore. Arsenal will get DVD2 or Frohms, even if they have to pay transfer fees for them. They've moved on from Earps. She had her chance and it was blown.
i do agree with this actually. she seemed a little too cocky when it came to handling contract talks over the january window, and most clubs just won’t really put up with that. cant see arsenal going back for her now unless she’s free and willing to be more open to their terms, but even then i still think she’s burned a few bridges and they’ve moved on. doesn’t help that she’s not had a good club performance this season either, and it won’t be helping in keeping other clubs interested. genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if she ended up staying at man united tbh.
Yeah agreed

Reactions:

Re: English Football Ladies

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 00:35
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 00:33
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 00:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah I think Toone is tied to Manchester as long as she is with that boyfriend since he has a kid. I think Zelem will stick with United too (and probably doesn't have better options after the season she's had). Earps is sure to leave as long as she can still line up an appropriate club to go to. And poor MLT needs to leave more than anyone if she can find a club who will play her at RB.
Earps is going nowhere because no better teams either need or want her anymore. Arsenal will get DVD2 or Frohms, even if they have to pay transfer fees for them. They've moved on from Earps. She had her chance and it was blown.
i do agree with this actually. she seemed a little too cocky when it came to handling contract talks over the january window, and most clubs just won’t really put up with that. cant see arsenal going back for her now unless she’s free and willing to be more open to their terms, but even then i still think she’s burned a few bridges and they’ve moved on. doesn’t help that she’s not had a good club performance this season either, and it won’t be helping in keeping other clubs interested. genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if she ended up staying at man united tbh.
No where was it actually said she was asking for too much money from Arsenal or any club and getting cocky with handling contracts and that Barca was interested in her. It' was a fan account on twitter that said all this and everyone on the l chat jumped on it just like you have.
A fan account on Tumblr said it. And yes they’re still a fan account, but when it comes to things like contracts and talks they’re spot on 99.9999999% of the time. Amy has a lot of insiders with Arsenal, and is friends with Tim who also does. Actually a reliable source when it comes to Arsenal related things in particular. Even posted something about the Lionesses squad and MLT being dropped for Turner before the roster even dropped.
Amy is typically a reliable source with these things, and I can’t see any reason why she’d make something like this up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 00:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah all the United players are off form and clearly not happy.... Zelem, Earps, Le Tissier, Toone...all appear to be impacted by whatever is happening behind the scenes. According to several people on Twitter, Earps saved a skinner out edit to her favorites on Tik Tok, so she is clearly not a Skinner fan (also, Mary's girlfriend liked a few posts on twitter that suggest she is unhappy at the club and how she has been treated by the fans too).
Yeah agreed.
Man united have so many issues going on this has been one of their worst seasons. To be honest I think earps will leave in the summer as for toone she is manchester united through and through. However I do think it is her being with her boyfriend who is located in Manchester too is holding her back from leaving. I think if she wasn't in a long term relationship with him she would have left united last season or after this season. She won't leave as her relationship will break down
I wondered if they would revisit the original idea to go for Earps now that DVD2 is injured though. Seems quite risky to pay a transfer fee for a player who will be coming back from an injury...
I was thinking about this the other day. Surely they won’t go for DVD2 now, cant see the point with her being injured and them not knowing how she’ll return. But honestly I also doubt they’ll really bother with Earps again either.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 00:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah agreed.
I wondered if they would revisit the original idea to go for Earps now that DVD2 is injured though. Seems quite risky to pay a transfer fee for a player who will be coming back from an injury...
I was thinking about this the other day. Surely they won’t go for DVD2 now, cant see the point with her being injured and them not knowing how she’ll return. But honestly I also doubt they’ll really bother with Earps again either.
Same, could see them inquiring to see where she’s at, but I doubt it’ll be as much investment as it was

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 00:17
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 14:51
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 14:48
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 14:42
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 14:38

Please don't be silly...no chance of Mariona not renewing with Barcelona. Highly likely Barcelona will not renew Bronze and maybe not renew Walsh if Alexia manages to prove she can still play football this season and deserves a renewal.
Mariona is not going to renew with Barca, you'll see.
Never. Catalans playing for the best team in the world do not leave by choice. Never and never for money. They only leave when they are not going to be renewed and they have no choice. (Losada, Leila, Codina, Pereira)
DA. Mariona is not Catalan, she is from the Balearic Islands, but I think she'll stay. One of the reasons someone like Mariona would leave (and its not money, since Barca is willing to give her a raise and she is fine with that) is playtime. With Hemp not going to Barca, Mariona seems to be in the best position to be the starter LW again
Hemp was never going to Barcelona. A rumour to get more money, which only idiots would believe. Barcelona already have Mariona, Salma, Rolfo, Lopez, Alexia and Pina who can play in attacking roles on the left. Hemp never needed. Good player but never needed.
idk i do think there might’ve been some talks but only very brief ones and not something that actually progressed. i think it was just massively blown up to (like you said) get more money and a better deal from city

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 17:26

Ella 100% misses alessia you can tell
I think Ella has lost alot of her confidence this season she doesn't seem her self to me. Also I think the atmosphere at Man United currently isn't great so many behind the scenes issues going on it is obvious. The players are not happy - hence the bad results this season
Yeah agreed.
yup

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 00:33
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 00:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah agreed.
No where was it actually said she was asking for too much money from Arsenal or any club and getting cocky with handling contracts and that Barca was interested in her. It' was a fan account on twitter that said all this and everyone on the l chat jumped on it just like you have.
DA. It actually came from a Tumblr account initially, I believe. And from what i’ve seen and heard about said account, they usually are pretty reliable with these things.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 00:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Never. Catalans playing for the best team in the world do not leave by choice. Never and never for money. They only leave when they are not going to be renewed and they have no choice. (Losada, Leila, Codina, Pereira)
DA. Mariona is not Catalan, she is from the Balearic Islands, but I think she'll stay. One of the reasons someone like Mariona would leave (and its not money, since Barca is willing to give her a raise and she is fine with that) is playtime. With Hemp not going to Barca, Mariona seems to be in the best position to be the starter LW again
Hemp was never going to Barcelona. A rumour to get more money, which only idiots would believe. Barcelona already have Mariona, Salma, Rolfo, Lopez, Alexia and Pina who can play in attacking roles on the left. Hemp never needed. Good player but never needed.
idk i do think there might’ve been some talks but only very brief ones and not something that actually progressed. i think it was just massively blown up to (like you said) get more money and a better deal from city
Yeah I agree. I don’t think it was something that was 100% made up, but I do think it was exaggerated

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Tbh this isn’t even somethings that’s so shocking. Happens a lot in both the men’s and women’s game, though I think it’s only really started to come into play with the women recently. Usually the players management will push certain stories and narratives, and I know with the men’s side that a lot of the time the players agent themselves will actually DM big transfer accounts (e.g Fabrazio) and ask them to publish something, even if it’s not true. All with the intention of making a player look more valuable and therefore increasing the quality of their contracts & how much money they’re offered.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 00:16
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 23:48
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 23:38
Jordan gotta stay relevant by hanging out with Katie so of course she was gonna let Arsenal win
Arsenal the only team staying relevant without winning anything. Jordan didn’t need to do that
Does anyone really care about Jordan. She is washed up player and has to hang with arsenal players so she isn't forgotten. It's pretty sad.
You’re pretty sad for hating on an unproblematic player who isn’t washed up, but holding a bad team together

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 00:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Jordan gotta stay relevant by hanging out with Katie so of course she was gonna let Arsenal win
Arsenal the only team staying relevant without winning anything. Jordan didn’t need to do that
Does anyone really care about Jordan. She is washed up player and has to hang with arsenal players so she isn't forgotten. It's pretty sad.
You’re pretty sad for hating on an unproblematic player who isn’t washed up, but holding a bad team together
Agree. Jordan is still a good player and she made the best decision for her career to leave Arsenal. As long as Jonas is still the manager, bench warming will be her career.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 00:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah I agree. I don’t think it was something that was 100% made up, but I do think it was exaggerated
Hemps girlfriend gave a very good hint the other day by dressing up in her City kit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You mean hang out with her friends? Some she’s known over 10 years?

Strange comment.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 03:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Strange comment.
Why the needless nastiness about Jordan Nobbs? You do realise she is literally *the* Arsenal legend of the last decade? 12 years (?) of legend status. Not to mention living in St Albans as it’s her home, with her friend she’s known for several years. She commutes to Villa and stays with her best mate Staniforth. Jordan was an established and respected LONG before your beloved McCabe and Williamson and even Mead were big names. She moved to Villa because Jonas treated her like shit and she wanted to get minutes to make the WC23 squad. In recent months she is in great form and dominates Villas midfield - her experience is invaluable. Okay shes 30 now but she still offers so much. She deserved a call-up to NT, she’s in better form than others (for example, Kirby).
Jordan doesn’t need to keep “relevant” by hanging out with Katie McCabe PLEASE BE FOR REAL. I can only assume you have zero knowledge beyond the past year or two or you wouldn’t say crap like this. She is, was, and always will be a women’s footballing legend in England and will be talked about in the future with the same high-regards as the likes of Kelly Smith and other retired Lioness legends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 00:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's stupid, the same rumors about Wälti going to Real Madrid? Even Raso after a year in Madrid want to come back to England, Real is a shi.t team with no future, why Wälti would go there when she play for Arsenal and is one of the main players for this team?
I wonder what would happen to Kelly? Would she stay in City or go to France?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 04:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Strange comment.
Why the needless nastiness about Jordan Nobbs? You do realise she is literally *the* Arsenal legend of the last decade? 12 years (?) of legend status. Not to mention living in St Albans as it’s her home, with her friend she’s known for several years. She commutes to Villa and stays with her best mate Staniforth. Jordan was an established and respected LONG before your beloved McCabe and Williamson and even Mead were big names. She moved to Villa because Jonas treated her like shit and she wanted to get minutes to make the WC23 squad. In recent months she is in great form and dominates Villas midfield - her experience is invaluable. Okay shes 30 now but she still offers so much. She deserved a call-up to NT, she’s in better form than others (for example, Kirby).
Jordan doesn’t need to keep “relevant” by hanging out with Katie McCabe PLEASE BE FOR REAL. I can only assume you have zero knowledge beyond the past year or two or you wouldn’t say crap like this. She is, was, and always will be a women’s footballing legend in England and will be talked about in the future with the same high-regards as the likes of Kelly Smith and other retired Lioness legends.
Honestly. Don’t waste your breath. I think it’s become a very apparent that a lot of these people have only been fans the last couple of years. the way they speak about Jordan is the same way they speak about bronze, Kirby (although you do have a point about her), Ellen White previously…. They have no idea and it’s clear they are here for arsenal and it’s current drama. I mean hanging out with Katie McCabe to be relevant? Are you fucking serious?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 06:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Strange comment.
Honestly. Don’t waste your breath. I think it’s become a very apparent that a lot of these people have only been fans the last couple of years. the way they speak about Jordan is the same way they speak about bronze, Kirby (although you do have a point about her), Ellen White previously…. They have no idea and it’s clear they are here for arsenal and it’s current drama. I mean hanging out with Katie McCabe to be relevant? Are you fucking serious?
x2 so clear what these "fans" are about: WAG drama and stanning whoever they're wanking off to.

Although I doubt Jordan will get talked about in the same regards as Kelly Smith, who has a lot of visibility for constantly being cited as the inspiration to a lot of the current players. And because Jordan missed out on really playing in any major tournaments she won't get mentioned in the same way as other retired Lionesses legends either.

I think she'll always be respected by anyone who knows and values the journey of English women's football and the WSL, but a lot of these post-WC23 fans have shown that they don't give a crap about anything other than who's featuring in their wet dreams or who has the loudest drama going on off-pitch. Given how private Jordan is, it's probably for the best anyway.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah agreed.
I reckon they should revisit Earps depending on what her situation is in the summer transfer. Provided Arsenal finish top 3 at the end of this season, if there isn't much hype going around for Earps at the start of the transfer window, she might be willing to compromise on salary, and the added bonus is she comes without a fee.

Neto
Reactions:

Post by Neto »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Strange comment.
100%

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They usually do have Wednesday’s off, but looks like the schedule has been changed a little because Arsenal are in training today.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Strange comment.
Thank u for that ! 👍🏻

Clearly those fans are new fans.

When I think of Arsenal, names that come to mind r Rachel Yankey, Kelly Smith n Jordan Nobbs.

Chelsea : Fran Kirby

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 09:33
They usually do have Wednesday’s off, but looks like the schedule has been changed a little because Arsenal are in training today.
Arsenal's day off is on Thursdays.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 09:59
Guest wrote:
Arsenal always have Mondays off... how it works is that the players have the day off after a match. Most wsl matches are on Sunday's so Monday is the "match day +1" this is how the footballing schedule works.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
When you are old , shrivelled, wrinkled , dead think only your dog will remember you?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Curious question. Why do people love Leah Williamson and gush about her looks? Am I weird to not find her drop dead gorgeous and pretty? I think she looks not bad but ageing and looking like a woman in her 30s. I really do not understand the obsession with her resulting in people arguing here over her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 09:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Strange comment.
Thank u for that ! 👍🏻

When I think of Arsenal, names that come to mind r Rachel Yankey, Kelly Smith n Jordan Nobbs.

She's washed up and isn't up there with the likes of Kelly smith etc. Was alway injured. She will never be in the lioness squad again so will just be known for the the third wheel in a popular couples relationship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 10:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Arsenal always have Mondays off... how it works is that the players have the day off after a match. Most wsl matches are on Sunday's so Monday is the "match day +1" this is how the footballing schedule works.
I'm not going to argue with you, but the day off is Thursday, it has nothing to do with the fact that if they played on Sunday, on Monday they also rest.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 10:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'm not going to argue with you, but the day off is Thursday, it has nothing to do with the fact that if they played on Sunday, on Monday they also rest.
Ok guys no need to argue about it arsenal are off Monday's and Thursday's. They do get a fair amount of time off to rest

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 10:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Strange comment.
Thank u for that ! 👍🏻

She's washed up and isn't up there with the likes of Kelly smith etc. Was alway injured. She will never be in the lioness squad again so will just be known for the the third wheel in a popular couples relationship.
Da The hatred you feel for her is super weird. Maybe get some fresh air.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 10:06
Curious question. Why do people love Leah Williamson and gush about her looks? Am I weird to not find her drop dead gorgeous and pretty? I think she looks not bad but ageing and looking like a woman in her 30s. I really do not understand the obsession with her resulting in people arguing here over her.
Her stans adore her and think she's perfect and gorgeous. On the other hand, her haters see her as an ugly little bird with wrinkles and she has the personality of a bratty teenager. And all of this generates a kind of "love-hate behaviour" towards her in general.
This is what I deduce by reading people's comments about her, I don't know if others will agree or not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 10:17
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 10:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ok guys no need to argue about it arsenal are off Monday's and Thursday's. They do get a fair amount of time off to rest
Yeah, they train Tues, Wed, Fri & Sat, play (for the most part) Sun. Most teams are similar, it's not just Arsenal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 10:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Strange comment.
Thank u for that ! 👍🏻

Agree. Some people just prefer to look at love drama of footballers instead of looking at football achievements

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 10:26
Guest wrote:
Her stans adore her and think she's perfect and gorgeous. On the other hand, her haters see her as an ugly little bird with wrinkles and she has the personality of a bratty teenager. And all of this generates a kind of "love-hate behaviour" towards her in general.
This is what I deduce by reading people's comments about her, I don't know if others will agree or not.
Thank you for your reply. Appreciate it.
So I guess some people like footballers for their looks and gay drama.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 10:40
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 10:26
Guest wrote:
Thank you for your reply. Appreciate it.
So I guess some people like footballers for their looks and gay drama.
That’s always been the case. Same with men and some people liking men’s footballers because they’re attractive.

Anyways. That isn’t the case for every fan of Leah’s. A lot of us follow her because of her as a person and a footballer, not her looks. If you don’t get the obsession with her it’s fine, but you don’t need to make it about looks either.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 10:42
Yeah they zoomed in this morning before training. Wasn’t some long thing, just a little feature since Capital is currently live from the Emirates and obviously they’re Arsenal players, and also to get them on before Roman leaves.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 10:42
Video of this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 10:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thank u for that ! 👍🏻

Agree. Some people just prefer to look at love drama of footballers instead of looking at football achievements
That's Arsenal fans for you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Under 23s Lionesses team list is out...so did they just not select MLT or did she decline the spot???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 11:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thank u for that ! 👍🏻

DA Unnecessary generalization.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 11:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da. Not really everyone knows Arsenal fans love the drama more then being pissed their team is playing shit and can't win trophy's.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 11:22
Under 23s Lionesses team list is out...so did they just not select MLT or did she decline the spot???
Wouldn't it make sense for Keating to be picked for this squad instead of just sitting on the bench for the other

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 11:48
Guest wrote:
Wouldn't it make sense for Keating to be picked for this squad instead of just sitting on the bench for the other
I guess they want her training with the seniors to get used to working with the goalkeeping coach and the other players. Also, if Earps gets hurt then Keating becomes number 2 and they need her ready in that kind of scenario. What I don't get is when you move a young player up to senior level but then drop them and don't take them back at U23s level like in Maya's case now. Yes, she's not had a great season with United this year but there is no way you can argue that anyone else on that defenders list is better than she is--plus isn't this the perfect opportunity for her to play and get experience as RB since that's how Sarina envisions her for the future?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 11:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da. Not really everyone knows Arsenal fans love the drama more then being pissed their team is playing shit and can't win trophy's.
da. again, unnecessary generalisation. we get it, you don’t like arsenal. but stop making out like this is the whole clubs fanbase or that it’s just us who have fans like that. weird af, you can make your point far better than you are.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 11:59
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 11:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da. again, unnecessary generalisation. we get it, you don’t like arsenal. but stop making out like this is the whole clubs fanbase or that it’s just us who have fans like that. weird af, you can make your point far better than you are.
OP and thanks mate. Don’t know if people will get it one day there there is not „the Arsenal fan“. This stereotype is so boring.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I came to ask the same thing. I assume she has declined but not sure?? coz you would take her over any of those defenders selected

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

who is the most underrated England footballer player of all time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 12:38
Guest wrote:
I came to ask the same thing. I assume she has declined but not sure?? coz you would take her over any of those defenders selected
Pretty poor sportsmanship to decline. I can't imagine it'll do her any favours.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 15:03
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 12:38
Guest wrote:
Pretty poor sportsmanship to decline. I can't imagine it'll do her any favours.
Yeah that is super risky to decline because she could potentially burn bridges and not be seen as a team player. I hope for her sake it's just that they concluded it was better for her to have a rest and not worth bringing her in for one or two breaks because she has the potential to be called again for the senior team soon.