i hope they good enough to someday win uwcl

Reactions:

Re: German Soccer Ladies

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2024, 18:29
Bayern is now here to win the league in the next couple years
sigh, don't know what it will take for them to have UWCL breakthrough.
anyways, even before that, despite this result, i fully expect them to bottle it against Frankfurt or something and lose the Pokal yet again. i think they are cursed when it comes to DFB-Pokal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oberdorf being Wolfsburgs best player today is kind of ironic. Her and Brand were the only ones that looked like trying. Why Hagel plays all the time is a mystery to me, she is so so average. If I was Pajor I would be looking for someone to quickly pay the release clause, because outside of the cup Wolfsburg will win nothing in the future.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2024, 18:52
Oberdorf being Wolfsburgs best player today is kind of ironic. Her and Brand were the only ones that looked like trying. Why Hagel plays all the time is a mystery to me, she is so so average. If I was Pajor I would be looking for someone to quickly pay the release clause, because outside of the cup Wolfsburg will win nothing in the future.
Has a journalist ever said what her release clause is?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
The sad thing is, that the Wolfsburg fans will make Obi the scapegoat for this loss, maybe alongside Stroot, while totally forgetting Ralf Kellermann, who is responsible for the squad getting worse every year. Where has the Roord money ended up? Hagel, who is supposed to be the replacement has been one of the worst transfers of recent years. I said before the season that she is not good enough for a top team. Hegering, Huth and Hendrich still being irreplaceable is Kellermanns fault aswell.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She be a good player for Barca or even Lyon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What happened to Pajor tho? Tommy wasn’t even playing her in wings this time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2024, 19:14
Guest wrote:
The sad thing is, that the Wolfsburg fans will make Obi the scapegoat for this loss, maybe alongside Stroot, while totally forgetting Ralf Kellermann, who is responsible for the squad getting worse every year. Where has the Roord money ended up? Hagel, who is supposed to be the replacement has been one of the worst transfers of recent years. I said before the season that she is not good enough for a top team. Hegering, Huth and Hendrich still being irreplaceable is Kellermanns fault aswell.
Hagel our lb in a wc :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2024, 19:22
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2024, 19:14
Guest wrote:
Hagel our lb in a wc :rofl:
Still don't know what MVT was thinking :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love how rattled Wolfsburg fans are on sm about losing their dominance. They don't seem to know that things will only get worse :P. Seriously, players only went to Wolfsburg because of the chances to win titles. The city and the club are the epitome of boring. Now that the guarantee to win titles is gone, no top player will go there anymore. After the old generation of Popp, Huth etc. retires Frankfurt will overtake them.

Italian girl
Reactions:

Post by Italian girl »

Guest wrote:
Obi was walking today on the pitch

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Italian girl wrote:
23 Mar 2024, 23:11
Guest wrote:
Obi was walking today on the pitch
She also won twice as many duels (12) as the next best player on the pitch. Over a quarter of the duels Wolfsburg won today were won by her.

I was very critical of her throughout 2023, but since she came back from injury in December, she plays consistently well. Especially defensively she is a monster and although I would like her to do a bit more in possession, she has improved that aspect in comparison to her horrible last year aswell.

zxzx
Reactions:

Post by zxzx »

Guest wrote:
:fingcross: I want to see Harder win that (as she has been robbed the Ballon D'or before...)

With Obi, Syd staying, Eriksson and Harder etc. Bianca definitively knows how to use the money

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

zxzx wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 13:22
Guest wrote:
:fingcross: I want to see Harder win that (as she has been robbed the Ballon D'or before...)

With Obi, Syd staying, Eriksson and Harder etc. Bianca definitively knows how to use the money
And Naschenweng. She’s the best LB in the Bundesliga at the moment imo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I really didn’t like the attitude of some of the Bayern players post match. Schüller in the interview acting like they won the championship. Buehl did a good job staying humble in her interview but it’s just so unsympathetic and in my opinion unprofessional to act like you just won the championship if you have 5 matches to play.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 14:05
I really didn’t like the attitude of some of the Bayern players post match. Schüller in the interview acting like they won the championship. Buehl did a good job staying humble in her interview but it’s just so unsympathetic and in my opinion unprofessional to act like you just won the championship if you have 5 matches to play.
I hate Bayern with a passion but I strongly disagree. Aren’t they right? Weren’t we all saying the same thing? I would rather have them say what they think than repeat the same fake humble platitudes we’ve heard a million times. Their team chemistry is peaking, you can feel it. They aren’t going to drop seven points.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 14:17
Guest wrote:
I hate Bayern with a passion but I strongly disagree. Aren’t they right? Weren’t we all saying the same thing? I would rather have them say what they think than repeat the same fake humble platitudes we’ve heard a million times. Their team chemistry is peaking, you can feel it. They aren’t going to drop seven points.
i will readily admit my pro-Schüller bias so take what i say with a large grain of salt: i see nothing wrong with being blunt (that is the German stereotype for a reason). American celebrity and sports interviews are all full of fluff for example. this is why Sandra Hüller made some of those interview questions seem ridiculous just by being her straightforward German self during the Oscar campaign. did Schüller say anything wrong? if Bayern manages to lose the title, everyone will say they were extremely dumb as they should.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 14:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
i will readily admit my pro-Schüller bias so take what i say with a large grain of salt: i see nothing wrong with being blunt (that is the German stereotype for a reason). American celebrity and sports interviews are all full of fluff for example. this is why Sandra Hüller made some of those interview questions seem ridiculous just by being her straightforward German self during the Oscar campaign. did Schüller say anything wrong? if Bayern manages to lose the title, everyone will say they were extremely dumb as they should.
They would be extremely dumb if they manage to lose the title as they'd basically have to lose 3 of their remaining games. And the only team that actually poses a threat is Hoffenheim. Schüller's interview was a bit blunt as she was probably high on adrenaline but you could tell everyone thought the same thing. Bayern have won the league it's just not official yet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 15:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They would be extremely dumb if they manage to lose the title as they'd basically have to lose 3 of their remaining games. And the only team that actually poses a threat is Hoffenheim. Schüller's interview was a bit blunt as she was probably high on adrenaline but you could tell everyone thought the same thing. Bayern have won the league it's just not official yet.
I disagree; you shouldn’t celebrate a title when you have 5 more games to go. The German mens soccer and the women’s soccer team members should have learned from the last World Cups. Everyone did completely underestimate their opponents and look how it turned out. Respect your opponents and celebrate AFTER you won something and not before

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 15:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I disagree; you shouldn’t celebrate a title when you have 5 more games to go. The German mens soccer and the women’s soccer team members should have learned from the last World Cups. Everyone did completely underestimate their opponents and look how it turned out. Respect your opponents and celebrate AFTER you won something and not before
But they didn’t celebrate winning the league, they celebrated winning a game with a tough opponent. WOB is one of the hardest teams for Bayern to play against in the league and winning with 4:0 is definitely worth celebrating

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Apart from the fact an international tournament and a national league are two completely different things, Bayern did not celebrate a title. Even Schüller who was a bit blunt never said that they've already won. And where's the criticism for the Wolfsburg players? They've basically acknowledged that Bayern will win. If you criticize Bayern for "celebrating" you can just as well criticize Wolfsburg for giving up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lina scored and Inter won once again :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
i am not a bayern fan but i have to disagree
the german reporters asked again and again
if this is already the german championchip
i think most german reporters asked dump questions
i think Almuth was okay yesterday

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
but these were not overly celebratory remarks. underestimating your opponents is the epitome of being extremely dumb in sports so it was a correct statement: if Bayern are extremely dumb, e.g. underestimate their opponents in the remaining games, then they will lose the championship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No popp marina Huth for next games
Time to turn the page , probably magull will return
Also akb hasn’t even been on bench all year
Coaches have big decisions to make , we can’t take this games as a joke

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sorry, but i love Popps new gay vibe lately :$
Waiting for her to show up with a hot gf :nails: (i know, i know...)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 18:08
What, you don’t believe in her steamy secret romance with Lattwein? :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

who is going to be #3 at the end of the season? Frankfurt or Hoffenheim?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 18:51
If Frankfurt keep playing like this, Hoffenheim.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Honestly, could go both ways. We'll probably know after they've played against each other. Right now though I'd give the edge to Hoffenheim.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 18:34
Guest wrote:
Lattwein is probably the last player I suspect to be gay/bi, lol these rumors are completely wild

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 19:27
Guest wrote:
Honestly, could go both ways. We'll probably know after they've played against each other. Right now though I'd give the edge to Hoffenheim.
Hoffenheim still have to play Bayern though. Frankfurt don’t have really tough matches remaining save for their head to head

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 19:56
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 19:27
Guest wrote:
Hoffenheim still have to play Bayern though. Frankfurt don’t have really tough matches remaining save for their head to head
And Bayern will likely have won the championship by then hence it's quite possible they'll rest some of their usual starters. They'll absolutely still be going for a win but I doubt Hoffenheim will face the same team Wolfsburg did. I still stand by what I said: both have a realistic chance and we'll probably know who it's going to be after they've played each other.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 19:41
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 18:34
Guest wrote:
Lattwein is probably the last player I suspect to be gay/bi, lol these rumors are completely wild
X2 Same :lol: rumors are wild bout this two, but who knows...Would be an interesting couple :gaypimp:

Btw Eintracht playing well

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

apologies if this old video has already been posted and i missed it. it always amuses me how much worse the players do in the quizzes than fans would. i guess they are too busy actually playing football ; )

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you think there will be any surprises in tomorrows squad? Huth, Hegering and maybe Popp will have to be replaced from the last squad. I think Magull, Minge and Anyomi are going be the replacements, but I kinda hope Gräwe and Alber would get a chance. The most difficult position depth-wise is clearly CB, as there is nobody obvious beyond Hegering, Hendrich, Doorsoun and Kleinherne to be selected. Maybe one of the Essen CBs, Klasen or Pucks, but I doubt they are on the radar. Minge plays there for Freiburg for some reason atm, so I think Hrubesch will pick her.

Dxxcv
Reactions:

Post by Dxxcv »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 20:55
apologies if this old video has already been posted and i missed it. it always amuses me how much worse the players do in the quizzes than fans would. i guess they are too busy actually playing football ; )
Lol true. 1.69. Me: Pernille Harder

Also the Jovi one was easy

About Popp, I’m still surprised about her being straight tbh. What is known about her? Has she stated being straight? Could be bi

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dxxcv wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 22:02
Guest wrote:

About Popp, I’m still surprised about her being straight tbh. What is known about her? Has she stated being straight? Could be bi
She hasn’t outright said that she’s straight, but in her memoir she said she only realised how privileged she was as a woman who’s always had boyfriends when she met Nilla. She could be bi but I don’t think so.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 22:19
Dxxcv wrote:
Guest wrote:

She hasn’t outright said that she’s straight, but in her memoir she said she only realised how privileged she was as a woman who’s always had boyfriends when she met Nilla. She could be bi but I don’t think so.
haven't read her memoir, but surprised that she pinpointed Fischer in Wolfsburg when she had multiple gay teammates in Duisburg. maybe she was just too young then to think about these issues.

Chgcx
Reactions:

Post by Chgcx »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 23:52
Guest wrote:
Dxxcv wrote:
Guest wrote:

haven't read her memoir, but surprised that she pinpointed Fischer in Wolfsburg when she had multiple gay teammates in Duisburg. maybe she was just too young then to think about these issues.

Is she wearing a wedding ring?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chgcx wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 06:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dxxcv wrote:
Guest wrote:

Is she wearing a wedding ring?
I believe she had her wedding ring on her other hand.

Maybe she's a late in life queer ;-)

I'm the Popp OP, didn't know that there is a Lattwein-Popp ship going on :lol: do we have proofs of this rumors?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dxxcv wrote:
Guest wrote:

She was best friends with Lulle and went out with Linda every other weekend :lol:
I don’t remember the exact phrasing but what Nilla made her realise that it wasn’t enough to just be accepting, that she had to advocate for her gay friends whenever she could.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dallmann only being on call was definitely not on my list

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 13:02
Bibiane Schulze sure as hell wasn’t on mine. Talk about a surprise

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bibiane Schulze Solano? That's a name I hadn't heard in a while. She must be playing really well in Spain to get picked ahead of Kleinherne. Really baffled why Hrubesch is the second coach after MVT to not rate her. Or is Carlson calling the shots?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kleinherne may want to change club after all this. Frustrating for her and sad for Frankfurt.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 13:02
And no Sophia a bigger surprise, seriously all coaches had issues with wtf :spy:
Idk what to think of solano , I know nothing of her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 13:17
Kleinherne may want to change club after all this. Frustrating for her and sad for Frankfurt.
I don’t think it’s the club she plays
They don’t like her style for whatever reason
Meanwhile akb makes it after not being in bench all year

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 13:17
I doubt the club is the reason tbh as more players from Frankfurt are nominated than from Bayern. It's really weird, she doesn't strike me as someone with bad character, but you never know. It can't be sporting reasons imo. Reminds me of the treatment Caro Simon got.