Daria Kasatkina, out tennis player

Reactions:

Re: Daria Kasatkina, out tennis player

Post by Guest »

Need Zverev to take a long time because i want to watch Swiatek before Daria.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lost the second set :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She said she never had such a great pre-season, she wasn't injured during the off season for the first time and she has been working on her game to be more agressive and to serve better.
So far, she has been playing terribly, especially in Adelaide and here.

Last year, she had the excuses, coming off of the tiring 2022, injuries and the coaching issues with Martinez, but not now.

There is just something that prevents her from being a truly good tennis player.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

she is good tennis player, but she is definitely not the top player and that's ok.
she always plays sucks in Australia anyway, so the result is not surprising 🤷‍♀️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2024, 12:28
she is good tennis player, but she is definitely not the top player and that's ok.
she always plays sucks in Australia anyway, so the result is not surprising 🤷‍♀️
Maybe she is still in 'transition' period in terms of agressive playing. Sometimes it takes time to get used to the newer elements of your game. She even said that now, she is more focused on her game than her results. And I can see what she meant by this, because you can see her playing differently already, but she still loses.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Do you think she will reach a Grand Slam Semifinal again?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2024, 01:12
Guest wrote:
Do you think she will reach a Grand Slam Semifinal again?
she is capable to reach SF, but only at RG and with a lot circumstances coming together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't think she reaching a Grand Slam SF again. I think in the next 6/7 years of her career she will make multiple R3/R4 at slams but that's it. She might also win a couple of 500 tournaments until she is done with tennis.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2024, 02:50
I don't think she reaching a Grand Slam SF again. I think in the next 6/7 years of her career she will make multiple R3/R4 at slams but that's it. She might also win a couple of 500 tournaments until she is done with tennis.
Why not? She is currently slowly changing her game. It took years until she finally achieved her top game with Martinez. A luckier draw at the Roland Garros without Svitolina and her toughest opponents can happen in 6-7 years. It just has to happen once. On clay, she is usually hard to beat. Last year she beat everyone easily, including Voundrosova. She was super unlucky to get Svitolina in R4. Literally everyone else on that level could've been better.

This AO draw was way better, I wish she had this in Paris and not here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They changed the name of the vlog and (sort of) kissed in front of camera.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Way too many people are celebrating her loss on social media, especially Zverev fans. Doesn't she has too many divisive public opinions about everything nowadays? It's not Natalia, it's Daria herself who does these things.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jan 2024, 17:13
Way too many people are celebrating her loss on social media, especially Zverev fans. Doesn't she has too many divisive public opinions about everything nowadays? It's not Natalia, it's Daria herself who does these things.
Speaking up about a player that has credible allegations of domestic abuse against him and is still heavily promoted by the ATP is ’too divisive’ now? Ok….
I‘m happy that at least Daria and Iga are speaking about it since all the ATP players are saying is »no comment« or »I don‘t know anything about that«. Sure buddy.
And who cares what the fanboys of that abuser think. Btw, I have seen a lot of tweets praising her for her clear stance.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jan 2024, 11:18

It's amazing how she and Ostapenko are best friends now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Enemies to best friends. From 'I don't know her' to regular vlog appearances. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Have you ever suspected that Dasha is gay before her coming out? If so, what were the signs?

I want to compare those signs with things peopel notice on Iga today.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jan 2024, 11:18

*checks it out* "What the vlog". What? :lol: Why, I'd guess that would make it harder to find, kind of? A little weird, but maybe they just wanted some random casual name, I don't know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jan 2024, 18:17
Have you ever suspected that Dasha is gay before her coming out? If so, what were the signs?

Let me guess - you're straight fella' who is lost in the Internet :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jan 2024, 21:44
Guest wrote:
21 Jan 2024, 18:17

Let me guess - you're straight fella' who is lost in the Internet :mask:
Not at all, I'm just someone who is a bit tired of the whole Iga speculation stuff. Let's see if it's really possible to tell that an athlete that you only see during interviews and players' parties is actually gay or not, based on stereotypes. Is there any proof for Iga based on what we observed on Kasatkina? So let's see how much sense the Iga speculations make.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2024, 23:44
Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2024, 02:50
Why not? She is currently slowly changing her game. It took years until she finally achieved her top game with Martinez. A luckier draw at the Roland Garros without Svitolina and her toughest opponents can happen in 6-7 years. It just has to happen once. On clay, she is usually hard to beat. Last year she beat everyone easily, including Voundrosova. She was super unlucky to get Svitolina in R4. Literally everyone else on that level could've been better.

This AO draw was way better, I wish she had this in Paris and not here.
She needs to get to the top 10 and hope for a draw like the one Gauff got at this slam. Even Kasatkina could easily beat Schmieldova,Parks,Dolheide and Frech.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

With Sakkari and Pegula!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

where is 'everything is bad' anon? :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Feb 2024, 20:03
They are waiting for the next loss maybe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cooking episode from Barcelona:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She hit 44 winners against Haddad Maia. Great win!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Feb 2024, 22:16
Guest wrote:
10 Feb 2024, 20:03
They are waiting for the next loss maybe.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Interesting, the WTA is now promoting the vlogs on their official channels. :hmmm:
Maybe they are finally stepping up the marketing activities of the tour and the players.
I just hope it doesn‘t lead to Daria being less open about things. She‘s not been shy to criticize the tournament schedule etc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She is getting better and better:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The first page of this thread suggests that Natalia is not so feminine or something, but every time I see pictures like this these days, they suggest the opposite. It's Daria who is getting more tomboyish and Natalia is quite feminine with short hair.
Those comments on the first page make no sense.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2024, 09:49

Interesting, the WTA is now promoting the vlogs on their official channels. :hmmm:
Maybe they are finally stepping up the marketing activities of the tour and the players.
I just hope it doesn‘t lead to Daria being less open about things. She‘s not been shy to criticize the tournament schedule etc.
I think they've been doing it for some time already. Although I'm not sure if it was this specific big WTA one, but I remember their vlog was shared or mentioned on some tournaments' social media profiles (pictures, interviews etc). Like the famous US Open pre-match interview, it was quite popular.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2024, 00:31
The first page of this thread suggests that Natalia is not so feminine or something, but every time I see pictures like this these days, they suggest the opposite. It's Daria who is getting more tomboyish and Natalia is quite feminine with short hair.
Those comments on the first page make no sense.

Every person in this world change their style of clothing from time to time, especially gays, you can be very feminine one day and very tomboyish the next day.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Her hypocrite comments about Rublev today may change everything. some people turned on her, many fans on reddit and twitter/x are saying that they are disappointed. Some comments say that they no longer want to hear moral lessons from someone who goes after Zverev for his agressive actions, but makes excuses for Rublev after he yelled at the linesman's face.

She miscalculated this time and they will definitely bring this up next time she is giving a lecture about something. I knew one day she will have problems, that's what happens when you post your opinions judging everything and everyone all the time.

But she still hasn't realised what's happening, she even writes replies like this:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Actually, I don't remember her getting into similar situations on the court: arguing with the referees, making scandals, etc. I can't understand why she's bothering now? How is it about her?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

At the end of the day she's in the company of clowns with Bublik, Kirgyos and Fokina defending this manchild aggressive behaviour. Great.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2024, 22:27
Her hypocrite comments about Rublev today may change everything. some people turned on her, many fans on reddit and twitter/x are saying that they are disappointed. Some comments say that they no longer want to hear moral lessons from someone who goes after Zverev for his agressive actions, but makes excuses for Rublev after he yelled at the linesman's face.

She miscalculated this time and they will definitely bring this up next time she is giving a lecture about something. I knew one day she will have problems, that's what happens when you post your opinions judging everything and everyone all the time.

But she still hasn't realised what's happening, she even writes replies like this:
doubt she calculated anything, she is just defending her friend (even if this friend would never does the same for her 🤷‍♀️).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Mar 2024, 04:46
Actually, I don't remember her getting into similar situations on the court: arguing with the referees, making scandals, etc. I can't understand why she's bothering now? How is it about her?
It's about her because they share the same agent. He used her as supporting character in Svitolina's (same agent again) story last two years, and now she's doing damage control for Rublev.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Mar 2024, 20:23
Guest wrote:
It's about her because they share the same agent. He used her as supporting character in Svitolina's (same agent again) story last two years, and now she's doing damage control for Rublev.
What was the Svitolina story?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Mar 2024, 20:25
Guest wrote:
02 Mar 2024, 20:23
Guest wrote:
What was the Svitolina story?
Are you living under a rock? Just read some articles about her in legacy media. Dasha always appears in the background.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Mar 2024, 17:54
Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2024, 22:27

doubt she calculated anything, she is just defending her friend (even if this friend would never does the same for her 🤷‍♀️).
Ironically, Rublev called Zverev his close friend.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is she bisexual or lesbian? Different sources say different things. So what is the truth?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Plays Stephens next. She lost to her in the last slam.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2024, 23:13
Is she bisexual or lesbian? Different sources say different things. So what is the truth?
what truth do you want?
only herself knows it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2024, 08:32
Guest wrote:
what truth do you want?
only herself knows it.
But has she adressed it? There are many articles saying that she is bi, but even more that she is gay.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2024, 12:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
what truth do you want?
only herself knows it.
But has she adressed it? There are many articles saying that she is bi, but even more that she is gay.
DA She said in a Russian interview last year that she doesn't like men.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2024, 12:22
Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2024, 12:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
what truth do you want?
only herself knows it.
DA She said in a Russian interview last year that she doesn't like men.
DA. If she's les then her saying she was bi was probably to test the waters and see the reactions before she revealed it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

From the Iga's thread. Nice mention of Dasha.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2024, 22:38

What was that? It's deleted now (probably)

Alsoo revenge on Stephen's. Long game, good it turned out this way 🤞

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2024, 23:11
Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2024, 22:38

What was that? It's deleted now (probably)

Alsoo revenge on Stephen's. Long game, good it turned out this way 🤞
It was Iga praising players like Andy Murray and Dasha. She said that Dasha stands up for the right things, that she is willing to voice her opinions on many different important issues even knowing that people on social media will come after her, so it's a brave thing or something like that.
I don't know why it was deleted, it was nice to see Iga praising a Dasha so much, considering that she is a Russian player.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Here is the video of Iga praising Dasha:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The next match seems solvable. If she wins, she will face Coco Gauff for the SF.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2024, 01:06
Here is the video of Iga praising Dasha:

Does this mean that she doesn't want to be on the vlog because Iga is afraid of social media?