NFL Football

Reactions:

Re: NFL Football

Post by Guest »

NINERS!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The crowd boo'ing every time T-Swift comes on the screen lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

non American first time watching - can't follow the rules, too much stopping and starting and some of these players have teletubbies
it's a spectacle though, will give it that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Between the entertainment accounts and sport accounts I follow, my Instagram feed is the same video / pictures of Taylor swift over and over again. I have neutral feelings toward her (she’s not my cup of tea but I respect the hustle) but Jesus…. This is kinda overkill.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bummer

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Feb 2024, 02:06
Between the entertainment accounts and sport accounts I follow, my Instagram feed is the same video / pictures of Taylor swift over and over again. I have neutral feelings toward her (she’s not my cup of tea but I respect the hustle) but Jesus…. This is kinda overkill.
they are posting more about her on instagram than they are posting the 49ers' players

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2024, 16:10
Guest wrote:
they are posting more about her on instagram than they are posting the 49ers' players
She helped draw a lot of attention to the event but it also became annoying :yawn: :yawn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Feb 2024, 08:23
Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2024, 16:10
Guest wrote:
She helped draw a lot of attention to the event but it also became annoying :yawn: :yawn:
She is extremely popular and really helped to draw a lot of attention (my younger sister was watching just to see her reactions and cheer for Travis lol) but damn she really was everywhere.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Steelers signed Russell Wilson and traded for Justin Fields.