Re: Sam Kerr and Kristie Mewis

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2023, 12:25
Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2023, 07:02
Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2023, 06:02
lol Nobody bothered to post about their actual engagement announcement? Anyway congrats to the happy couple
It's honestly fascinating how little LChat cares about this couple. Even the wider fandom to some extent don't give AF too. I suppose part of the fun is having to guess and CIA it. Piecing together pics and Insta follows and little moments. It's why couples like Ali+Ash, Press+Tobin, Jordan+Leah, Lucy+Kiera, and Jenni+Alexia were so popular back in the day. There was intrigue there and you had to "work" to even get the tiniest of crumbs of them together or sometimes to even prove they were at all gay. It was sort of like a dopamine hit whenever you discovered something and got to share it here, so I guess I get it. But still! Kristie beautiful and Sam is one of the best WoSo players currently. Their lack of popularity, here especially, is baffling, even with all that in mind, IMO.
485,453 likes, 6754 comments in their engagament post.
No other woso couple will have that. But like you said, they don't have dramas, so they don't attract the crazy ones at The L Chat
I hope the anon means not popular in terms of their personal life since they don't fancy drama, because both sam and kristie are actually quite popular in their own ways lol. I'd rather they stay away from drama and focus on winning trophies which is what the sport is all about

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2023, 15:53
Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2023, 01:54
Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2023, 01:44
Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2023, 09:29
Guest wrote:

It's honestly fascinating how little LChat cares about this couple. Even the wider fandom to some extent don't give AF too. I suppose part of the fun is having to guess and CIA it. Piecing together pics and Insta follows and little moments. It's why couples like Ali+Ash, Press+Tobin, Jordan+Leah, Lucy+Kiera, and Jenni+Alexia were so popular back in the day. There was intrigue there and you had to "work" to even get the tiniest of crumbs of them together or sometimes to even prove they were at all gay. It was sort of like a dopamine hit whenever you discovered something and got to share it here, so I guess I get it. But still! Kristie beautiful and Sam is one of the best WoSo players currently. Their lack of popularity, here especially, is baffling, even with all that in mind, IMO.
The other forum gets 10 pages of posts in a good day. It is very active.
What forum is this and why whenever anyone asks for the link you guys never give it to us or show us a dead link?
https://www.spam.com/groups/l_anon/kris ... 77220.html

If this link does not work, google spam Kristie Mewis
Yet again this is a dead link and searching up "spam Kristie Mewis" gives absolutely no results. Starting to think that "forum" isn't even real.
:rofl:
we are very worried with what you think. maybe is better you not found the forum, you sound like a troll

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kristie hating stuffing makes me feel bad for her. it’s literally the reason for the season

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2023, 01:21
Kristie hating stuffing makes me feel bad for her. it’s literally the reason for the season
Since I'm not a native English speaker, I have no idea what stuffing is, is it really bad?

ZBYHB
Reactions:

Post by ZBYHB »

Half million likes. Sweet!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2023, 11:07
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2023, 01:21
Since I'm not a native English speaker, I have no idea what stuffing is, is it really bad?
No it’s delicious lol. It’s basically seasoned bread, I like it with sausage too, stuffed inside the turkey so the juices mix. Apparently it’s a food poisoning risk though so my mom always makes it in a separate pan

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2023, 06:02
lol Nobody bothered to post about their actual engagement announcement? Anyway congrats to the happy couple
What forum is this and why whenever anyone asks for the link you guys never give it to us or show us a dead link?

This site blocks other links and turns it into the word spam.

Google “Kristie Mewis Tap-a-talk” but get rid of the hyphens

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2023, 11:45
Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2023, 15:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yet again this is a dead link and searching up "spam Kristie Mewis" gives absolutely no results. Starting to think that "forum" isn't even real.
:rofl:
we are very worried with what you think. maybe is better you not found the forum, you sound like a troll
Whatever you say!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What is happening to the other thread?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2023, 19:20
Looks like you can only post with registered accounts now. :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Let’s be here for now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2023, 00:05
Guest wrote:
da no you can post as an anon but all post have to be approved by a moderator to avoid some trolling it looks like.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2023, 00:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da no you can post as an anon but all post have to be approved by a moderator to avoid some trolling it looks like.
But I tried posting and the page won't load. Maybe the mod went to sleep and won't approve anything :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2023, 00:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It’s essentially closed down, you can’t have someone moderate every message that would be a 24/7 job. Good thing there’s this thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeah, we have to wait for the mod to approve it and when it approves a bunch of messages appear, making it impossible to have a conversation there. We can stay here or go to Kristie's alternative thread

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeah the way the other thread is stupid now. You can’t even have a conversation because things are double posted and taking forever to show up.

That’s unfortunate.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Here's hoping for more Helen content. You know she is a star!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chelsea fans: Sam is faking her injury to be with Kristie in London

Arsenal fans: Sam and Emma are faking the injury so Sam can rest for the game on the 10th.

Twitter is a terrible place for Sam to be right now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Now the other thread is closed too? What happened, did a Sam and Kristie hater become an admin for spam?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think someone sent the link to the other thread and the mod saw it and deleted the whole thread or the person who created deleted it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2023, 09:18
Now the other thread is closed too? What happened, did a Sam and Kristie hater become an admin for spam?
Lol. Spam =tap.a.talk

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How hot does Sam look in all of those suits🥵

https://www.esquire.com.au/sports/sam-k ... 0i5ILkpDt4

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2023, 09:27

Best she ever looked tbh very Hot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I like all of them except the cover pic, the suit looks too stuffy. But it’s cool she’s more comfortable saying what she wants to wear now. She’s been veering into more and more butch since she dgaf anymore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2023, 09:33
Guest wrote:

The London apartment thing is interesting because they (the writers) must know what they’re doing by including that.

Australians eating seafood for Christmas was a major shock to me too when I first heard about it from an Australian Chelsea Tumblr blog.

And it was so cute how they wrote about Kristie being there to support Sam and helped her from behind the scenes and gave her her hot water bottle.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The people's player. :goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2023, 09:39
Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2023, 09:33
Guest wrote:

The London apartment thing is interesting because they (the writers) must know what they’re doing by including that.

Australians eating seafood for Christmas was a major shock to me too when I first heard about it from an Australian Chelsea Tumblr blog.

And it was so cute how they wrote about Kristie being there to support Sam and helped her from behind the scenes and gave her her hot water bottle.
Nothing better than finding prime position in front of the massive bowl of prawns each Christmas lunch, and then the crab and lobster comes out with the cold ham & chicken 🤤

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No sign of Kristie in the USWNT ball

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2023, 09:44
no and she had her own photoshoot thing in nyc and with the players ball in dallas thats a good 4 1/2 flight. She probably took a late flight back to London.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How are they spoiling the contract extension like that? :nervous: :lol:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2023, 09:55
i guess no different then Gotham spoiling the engagement by posting Kristie wearing her ring in the ea sports vid. Its just their wsy 😄

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
07 Dec 2023, 09:52
Guest wrote:
no and she had her own photoshoot thing in nyc and with the players ball in dallas thats a good 4 1/2 flight. She probably took a late flight back to London.
Yeah, she said she was only in New York for the day. Some commitment to fly 20 hours return for 24 ish hours and a photoshoot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
07 Dec 2023, 10:00
Guest wrote:
i guess no different then Gotham spoiling the engagement by posting Kristie wearing her ring in the ea sports vid. Its just their wsy 😄
Millie did kind spill it the other day when Guro's re-signing was announced too

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2023, 10:09
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah, she said she was only in New York for the day. Some commitment to fly 20 hours return for 24 ish hours and a photoshoot.
she did the same thing last offseason with an event in Boston and left right after back to London in like 24 hrs. guess she's used to it especially if getting paid

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sam must have already signed then so that the contract is in place even if not announced yet, otherwise I don’t think she would have approved that. They’re not even saying it either it’s the writer talking about what they are doing.

So would that mean Kristie is moving to London full time then? Cause they’ve been fine in Sam’s apartment for a few months of offseason where they both travel a lot anyway, and go away for Christmas. Not like they need a new place from now until February.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
07 Dec 2023, 10:23
Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2023, 10:09
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
she did the same thing last offseason with an event in Boston and left right after back to London in like 24 hrs. guess she's used to it especially if getting paid
Maybe it’s another thing for sixstar since the new year is starting they’ll need new material

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2023, 10:25
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sam must have already signed then so that the contract is in place even if not announced yet, otherwise I don’t think she would have approved that. They’re not even saying it either it’s the writer talking about what they are doing.

So would that mean Kristie is moving to London full time then? Cause they’ve been fine in Sam’s apartment for a few months of offseason where they both travel a lot anyway, and go away for Christmas. Not like they need a new place from now until February.
yeah thats my question why go now for a new place together if Kristie has one more season unless things are changing for her career and she'll be in London sooner plus they said before they wanted to get a puppy maybe needing something more for pets.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
07 Dec 2023, 10:39
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

yeah thats my question why go now for a new place together if Kristie has one more season unless things are changing for her career and she'll be in London sooner plus they said before they wanted to get a puppy maybe needing something more for pets.
I don’t think pets are an issue where Sam’s apartment is. She lives somewhere in Richmond and has that whole big park close to where she lives. But if Kristie is gonna play for a team that’s on the other side of London they might want something more central, or in between where they both need to go to train, so that it’s not over an hour of commuting one way for Kristie.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2023, 10:53
guest wrote:
07 Dec 2023, 10:39
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don’t think pets are an issue where Sam’s apartment is. She lives somewhere in Richmond and has that whole big park close to where she lives. But if Kristie is gonna play for a team that’s on the other side of London they might want something more central, or in between where they both need to go to train, so that it’s not over an hour of commuting one way for Kristie.
thats true but we assume Sams place allows dogs and it doesnt look all that big but clearly finding a new place with a fresh start engaged is normal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think they use of the international break to move into the new apartment

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Omg I had no idea she visited Arsenal and why did they publish that? We knew she had interest from lots of clubs, she probably visited many. Wonder how close she was to signing with Arsenal over Chelsea.

Deciding factors may have been Emma, partly, and also that Arsenal already had the most prolific striker in the league at the time in Miedema. Think Sam wanted to go somewhere where they really needed her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2023, 11:54
Omg I had no idea she visited Arsenal and why did they publish that? We knew she had interest from lots of clubs, she probably visited many. Wonder how close she was to signing with Arsenal over Chelsea.

Deciding factors may have been Emma, partly, and also that Arsenal already had the most prolific striker in the league at the time in Miedema. Think Sam wanted to go somewhere where they really needed her.

In the Chelsea doc she said several European teams were after her (Lyon was in the news for example) but in the end it was really Emma Hayes that sold Chelsea for her. I think since she’s really gelled with the team.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2023, 11:59
Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2023, 11:54

In the Chelsea doc she said several European teams were after her (Lyon was in the news for example) but in the end it was really Emma Hayes that sold Chelsea for her. I think since she’s really gelled with the team.
Yeah she had interests and offers from all of the big teams and was in contact with them long before she signed. She must have been seriously considering signing for Arsenal though to get a tour of the Emirates. Those look like pics they would have used in a video to announce her signing, exactly like Chelsea did.

Anyway, expert trolling to post this right before the derby, from both perspectives.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

this one :shehumper:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sam seems more and more butch as the years go by. Since she hates hair I’m surprised she hasn’t cut it short like when she was a kid.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Spurs just announced they signed Wang Shuang. I think that significantly lessens the possibility of Kristie going there. Wang is younger than her (28) with more of an overall upside. I continue to be of the opinion Kristie is just going to retire. She will be 33 in Feb.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Dec 2023, 12:03
Spurs just announced they signed Wang Shuang. I think that significantly lessens the possibility of Kristie going there. Wang is younger than her (28) with more of an overall upside. I continue to be of the opinion Kristie is just going to retire. She will be 33 in Feb.
She's likely to retire.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So is that Gorry then? One Australian Matilda and a Swede named Matilda already…