Iga Swiatek - Tennis Player

Reactions:

Re: Iga Swiatek - Tennis Player

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Sep 2023, 03:50
She's down 2 breaks against Ostapenko. No fight, no brain, can't keep the ball in the court. This isn't the kind of performance one expects from the No. 1 player. Shameful.
What happened after the ball change in 2nd set and then specifically the whole 3rd set is like absolute crazy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think she needs a new coach who can help with serve, game plan better for big hitters, and LOOK AT HER BETWEEN GAMES WHEN SHE'S LOOKING FOR ADVICE

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I only just saw Iga’s response to question about if she is single. I think it pretty much confirms it to me

Go to 3:14

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Sep 2023, 12:25
I only just saw Iga’s response to question about if she is single. I think it pretty much confirms it to me

Lol "It's an important detail that I feel like I need to know" like she's asking for herself, Bethanie is so playfully mischievous :rofl: I didn't see this video, Iga seemed so flustered :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

The video I from two years ago. So maybe she‘s not anymore? :rofl:
I don‘t really think she‘s in a relationship but still…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Sep 2023, 16:18
Guest wrote:

Lol "It's an important detail that I feel like I need to know" like she's asking for herself, Bethanie is so playfully mischievous :rofl: I didn't see this video, Iga seemed so flustered :lol:
BMS is a perpetual reminder that my gaydar breaks on tennis players lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Sep 2023, 18:25
Guest wrote:

The video I from two years ago. So maybe she‘s not anymore? :rofl:
I don‘t really think she‘s in a relationship but still…

I ship her with Kaja Juvan. They are adorable together :heart: :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Sep 2023, 19:35
Guest wrote:
04 Sep 2023, 16:18
Guest wrote:

BMS is a perpetual reminder that my gaydar breaks on tennis players lol
Many on the WTA are like this. Although I don’t know why it is

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Sep 2023, 04:43
I think she needs a new coach who can help with serve, game plan better for big hitters, and LOOK AT HER BETWEEN GAMES WHEN SHE'S LOOKING FOR ADVICE
She has no "plan B," and plays the same throughout the match even if it clearly isn't working. She really needs more variety on her serve. It's become quite predictable.

GUEST!
Reactions:

Post by GUEST! »

Daria is clowning in Polish media talking about her husband and that she’s not friends with Iga and the team. Wow

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

GUEST! wrote:
05 Sep 2023, 09:27
Daria is clowning in Polish media talking about her husband and that she’s not friends with Iga and the team. Wow
Does she really think we are that oblivious to the reality of the situation?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

GUEST! wrote:
05 Sep 2023, 09:27
This woman is terrible at acting 😁😁😁 Could you please share the link?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thanks 😁 Omg, I started reading and started laughing from the first paragraph, so Iga tries to teach her tennis but they are not friends 😂
I also play squash - for a long time, because for ten years. It is an interest that connects me and my husband.
Squash connects her with her husband, not sailing, so are they playing online on the Xbox or what?😁

User 0972
Reactions:

Post by User 0972 »

Okay, change of subject. Did you see what Sabalenka said about Iga? PR or honest answers? :hmmm:

Venus_l
Reactions:

Post by Venus_l »

User 0972 wrote:
05 Sep 2023, 19:01
Okay, change of subject. Did you see what Sabalenka said about Iga? PR or honest answers? :hmmm:
IMO both can be truth. Unlike with Rybakina and Ostapenko, Iga has a real rivalry only with Saba. I think that Iga has influenced Aryna by her example and Saba has gained a little bit of wisdom over the past year. I feel that they respect each other as rivals on the court. However, these are very nice words for the fans, but her actions say otherwise. For example, she likes posts when Iga loses matches, but she has never congratulated her before. Some shifts in her position and words began when it became clear that she could become number one this season and then I think the pr team started working with her to whiten her image, a statement about the war appeared, some words in support of Iga. She really funny and cheerful person, could be entertaining, but I also feel that she has thirst for popularity and could do things not because of beliefs or position, but because they are beneficial to her

User583
Reactions:

Post by User583 »

Venus_l wrote:
05 Sep 2023, 21:05
User 0972 wrote:
IMO both can be truth. Unlike with Rybakina and Ostapenko, Iga has a real rivalry only with Saba. I think that Iga has influenced Aryna by her example and Saba has gained a little bit of wisdom over the past year. I feel that they respect each other as rivals on the court. However, these are very nice words for the fans, but her actions say otherwise. For example, she likes posts when Iga loses matches, but she has never congratulated her before. Some shifts in her position and words began when it became clear that she could become number one this season and then I think the pr team started working with her to whiten her image, a statement about the war appeared, some words in support of Iga. She really funny and cheerful person, could be entertaining, but I also feel that she has thirst for popularity and could do things not because of beliefs or position, but because they are beneficial to her
Yeah, I saw that she liked posts about Iga losing and she even spoke about Break Point and Iga lying about Netflix. But.. i really think that she hates and loves Iga at the same time 😂😂 The way she spoke about her today. It didn't seem fake tbh. And the fact that she said that Iga was really tired and stressed against Ostapenko but she should've won 😳 And that she is really happy that Iga is on tour because she motivates especially HER 😳

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

User 0972 wrote:
PR, they have the same agency (IMG)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Venus_l wrote:
05 Sep 2023, 21:05
User 0972 wrote:
I agree. Also, some time ago, Iga's father was asked what he thinks the relations between Iga and Aryna look like, he said "Their relations are neutral/indifferent. I think they respect each other as players. Maybe they say hi to each other, but that would be it."
A yeah, I noticed Aryna's change in behaviour, too. Perhaps winning the AO this year, getting close to Iga in the rankings and now taking the No.1 made her chill. But there's definitely PR work involved as well. So "maybe she's born with it, maybe it's maybelline" :hmmm: :lol:
Iga also sometimes mentions Aryna or Elena in her conferences. For example, she recently supported them when she talked about the very tight schedules, she said something like "Elena was destroyed, couldn't recover and lost, Aryna also said she was exhausted and didn't have time to recover".

But honestly, even as a big fan of Iga, I would like their relations to change, but like genuinely, because watching some or their cold interactions was really uncomfortable. That's going to be very hard to achieve though. Let's wait and see and suddenly they start to hug each other after the matches! Joking. Or? :rofl: 😄

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I agree. Also, some time ago, Iga's father was asked what he thinks the relations between Iga and Aryna look like, he said "Their relations are neutral/indifferent. I think they respect each other as players. Maybe they say hi to each other, but that would be it."
A yeah, I noticed Aryna's change in behaviour, too. Perhaps winning the AO this year, getting close to Iga in the rankings and now taking the No.1 made her chill. But there's definitely PR work involved as well. So "maybe she's born with it, maybe it's maybelline" :hmmm: :lol:
Iga also sometimes mentions Aryna or Elena in her conferences. For example, she recently supported them when she talked about the very tight schedules, she said something like "Elena was destroyed, couldn't recover and lost, Aryna also said she was exhausted and didn't have time to recover".

But honestly, even as a big fan of Iga, I would like their relations to change, but like genuinely, because watching some or their cold interactions was really uncomfortable. That's going to be very hard to achieve though. Let's wait and see and suddenly they start to hug each other after the matches! Joking. Or? :rofl: 😄
Agree, it would be nice. Perhaps we do not see and know everything and they behave differently in the locker room, which causes such cold handshakes. Maybe in a couple of years after another grand slams wins for each we will see some hugs, but I think not in the next two. Also seem like for Iga its hard to hug anyone except her close friend. For Rybakina as well. Ice inroverted queens.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Back to Iga& Daria topic. In this video 0:53

Iga said that her last Taylor Swift Song she listened to was 'Bejeweled'.

Look at lyrics:
"Baby love, I think I've been a little too kind
Didn't notice you walking all over my peace of mind
In the shoes I gave you as a present..."

This lyric about shoes and the fact that she gave Daria shoes. :hmmm:

Ooops. :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ I think you're reaching. Just my opinion though. People listen to hundreds of songs with random lyrics that have nothing to do with their life, just because they like the artist, melody etc. There isn't always an agenda behind a person listening to the specific line, however sometimes we feel like there's something more and we have that "oh it's about me" or "it's about person X" moment, so we can indeed make strange connections like it was on purpose.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Polish friends, don’t you have informacion about Iga when she is resting in Razsyn betweens tournoments, like now?

nanorobot
Reactions:

Post by nanorobot »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2023, 15:18
Polish friends, don’t you have informacion about Iga when she is resting in Razsyn betweens tournoments, like now?
Well. Since the US Open was not so successful this year, the media coverage of her arrival in Poland is not as big as in previous years. According to the Polish media she is already in Poland (most likely at her father's house in Raszyn) and that's all.

The only new information is that the media is slowly starting to go after her team, looking for a scapegoat for her lack of progress.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Realistically, when do you think Iga’s sexuality will be confirmed? I don’t see her ever saying what it is. Only if she reveals she is in a relationship but who knows if she will be in one anytime soon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2023, 18:03
Realistically, when do you think Iga’s sexuality will be confirmed? I don’t see her ever saying what it is. Only if she reveals she is in a relationship but who knows if she will be in one anytime soon.
When government party changes in Poland. And maybe when she really falls in love with someone worthy of her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2023, 18:03
I can totally see her giving the good old „I only focus on tennis for now“ answer until she retires. And honestly, I can‘t blame her seeing how the overall atmosphere regarding gays in Poland is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’d say being gay in Poland is kinda trendy right now, meaning being different and in opposition to the governing party. She’d have massive coverage and support from TVN, KPH and Koalicja Obywatelska if she decided to come out. Let’s not forget that NORMAL people do exist in Poland, she’d be a fucking hero.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2023, 21:15
I’d say being gay in Poland is kinda trendy right now, meaning being different and in opposition to the governing party. She’d have massive coverage and support from TVN, KPH and Koalicja Obywatelska if she decided to come out. Let’s not forget that NORMAL people do exist in Poland, she’d be a fucking hero.
And what about conservative religious part of population? Aren't they the majority anyway in Poland?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wouldn’t say so. Most people are “catholic”but there are very few fundamentalists.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We still don't know if she is gay or not. Maybe in a couple of years we will see her happy photos with some handsome guy, like Caro has now 😅😆

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Sep 2023, 10:16
We still don't know if she is gay or not. Maybe in a couple of years we will see her happy photos with some handsome guy, like Caro has now 😅😆
I thought about it for a while. In comment sections under the articles about Iga more and more fans are noticing that she might be homosexual which may not be good for PR in the long run. If I were her and straight I would drop a hint about a male crush or something like this in order to discourage fans from spreading rumours. She hasn't done anything like it so far.

(But in one interview she admitted to having pranked her classmate in primary school by pretending that she is a boy that wants to go on a date with her. Does it mean anything? :lol: )

Hahahahaxxxx
Reactions:

Post by Hahahahaxxxx »

Jesus that prank screams gay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Everything added up, she is more than likely gay. Then again many other tennis players seem this way but are straight so we won’t really know until she does/says something that confirms it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Sep 2023, 12:01
Guest wrote:
I thought about it for a while. In comment sections under the articles about Iga more and more fans are noticing that she might be homosexual which may not be good for PR in the long run. If I were her and straight I would drop a hint about a male crush or something like this in order to discourage fans from spreading rumours. She hasn't done anything like it so far.

(But in one interview she admitted to having pranked her classmate in primary school by pretending that she is a boy that wants to go on a date with her. Does it mean anything? :lol: )
:spy: ummm. Anybody have a link?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I've honestly never seen it before! Just googled it. Lol! :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Sep 2023, 15:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I've honestly never seen it before! Just googled it. Lol! :lol:

That's such a gay story I wouldn't expect her to bring it up if she were trying to fly under the radar, tbh.

xxxxkkkkk
Reactions:

Post by xxxxkkkkk »

I dont think she’s trying to hide at all. Like rly guys there were rumors she’s gay and out way before she was popular.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

xxxxkkkkk wrote:
11 Sep 2023, 20:22
I dont think she’s trying to hide at all. Like rly guys there were rumors she’s gay and out way before she was popular.
Maybe she just likes the attention and support of her fans, so she doesn't deny it. The rumors only appeared because of her rather babydyke appearance and behavior. And because of pani psycholog. But we know that in the WTA you can't judge by looks, because every third woman looks like a lesbian. But, yeah, she could deny it, like other girls. I am doubt that nobody asked her in QA. Or maybe really everyone scared to ask this type of question to our national treasure 🙂

Darias insta
Reactions:

Post by Darias insta »

my friend once asked Daria in one of her q&a’s why she’s vacationing with Iga and she blocked her 😬

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can someone link polish forums about Iga please

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Darias insta wrote:
12 Sep 2023, 08:50
my friend once asked Daria in one of her q&a’s why she’s vacationing with Iga and she blocked her 😬
Daria is going to delete this post soon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol is she gay?? :spy: pls answer asap

PolishGuest2
Reactions:

Post by PolishGuest2 »

Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2023, 08:55

PolishGuest2
Reactions:

Post by PolishGuest2 »

Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2023, 08:55
https://www.tenis.net.pl/forum/viewtopi ... start=2900

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Darias insta wrote:
LOL 😂😃🤣 I need Boguslaw to finally say what he wanted to say

nanorobot
Reactions:

Post by nanorobot »

Darias insta wrote:
Nothing new. Some time ago she banned a person on Twitter who laughed at her when ASICS dropped her as their "mental health expert". :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2023, 21:15
Gurl, please. That word.

No one in the government would care, or they would care till suddenly they’ll be asked about any protections and legislation towards equality and then they’ll turn their back on her or anyone else. It happened before and will happen again. Poland is not Ireland. There won’t be any breakthroughs.

I don’t see her coming out anytime soon (if she’s a lesbian), just because it’ll be a shitshow in Poland. She’ll make headlines for weeks and then suddenly her achievements will be less important than her private life. I actually think she’s pretty smart in not revealing her private life too much. She’s still young and has time to enjoy her life if she wants to.

I’ve always thought she’d be a good spokesperson for any advancement within the lgbt community in Poland but that’s not a task anyone could handle alone, especially in a country like Poland, where people are fucking happy with mediocre lives.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t know how people still aren’t sure on Iga’s sexuality. All evidence is pointing to her being gay, no evidence points to her being straight

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Sep 2023, 09:34
I don’t know how people still aren’t sure on Iga’s sexuality. All evidence is pointing to her being gay, no evidence points to her being straight
People thought that about Mugu and Caro as well and now look at them: one is engage to a guy and the other one is newly in love with a guy. :D