Leah Williamson (England NT football player)

Reactions:

Re: Leah Williamson (England NT football player)

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 15:22
I’m starting to think that Leah etc not recognising Caitlin’s contract wasn’t (in a way) because they have “taken Lia’s side”. Obviously, whatever has happened has threatened the “team”, no? Could be more so that they’re mad at her for jeopardising the atmosphere in the team than just “immaturity” of taking sides. If it had just been Leah then I’d have said yeh most likely she’s just taken Lia’s side but Kim was a big one for me lol
I think something happened for Kim and Leah not to say anything and seeing Lia hang out with everyone else more. I don’t Think it will necessarily jeopardize the team next year. We have seen them all interacting to some degree over the last few games, so they will probably be professional on the field, but maybe not all be good friends or hang out off the field. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 17:17
Guest wrote:
I’m starting to think that Leah etc not recognising Caitlin’s contract wasn’t (in a way) because they have “taken Lia’s side”. Obviously, whatever has happened has threatened the “team”, no? Could be more so that they’re mad at her for jeopardising the atmosphere in the team than just “immaturity” of taking sides. If it had just been Leah then I’d have said yeh most likely she’s just taken Lia’s side but Kim was a big one for me lol
I think something happened for Kim and Leah not to say anything and seeing Lia hang out with everyone else more. I don’t Think it will necessarily jeopardize the team next year. We have seen them all interacting to some degree over the last few games, so they will probably be professional on the field, but maybe not all be good friends or hang out off the field. It will be interesting to see what happens.
Sorry but I find the claim that Leah is unprofessional for not liking the post laughable, because then you have to say the same about Kim little, in which case you are completely unserious. People saying this already hated Leah lol. We don’t have to take sides as fans bc it’s personal but there’s absolutely no ones judgement I would trust more than Kim little, seems like most of the arsenal girls have said this too. Kinda starting to think it’s katie that seems to be getting the big head, whether it’s bc she got an offer from Chelsea or if she really did step out on ruesha, I’m not about to call Leah or Kim unprofessional over social media optics

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 18:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Kinda starting to think it’s katie that seems to be getting the big head, whether it’s bc she got an offer from Chelsea or if she really did step out on ruesha, I’m not about to call Leah or Kim unprofessional over social media optics
Or Kim K’s son wearing her jersey 🤣🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 18:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sorry but I find the claim that Leah is unprofessional for not liking the post laughable, because then you have to say the same about Kim little, in which case you are completely unserious. People saying this already hated Leah lol. We don’t have to take sides as fans bc it’s personal but there’s absolutely no ones judgement I would trust more than Kim little, seems like most of the arsenal girls have said this too. Kinda starting to think it’s katie that seems to be getting the big head, whether it’s bc she got an offer from Chelsea or if she really did step out on ruesha, I’m not about to call Leah or Kim unprofessional over social media optics
This anon didn’t call Leah or Kim unprofessional? I’m OP and they were agreeing that something more happened than the people who were calling them unprofessional were saying.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wonder if leah will be at soccer Aid in Manchester today-evening?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Saw the discussion about Foords contract extension
So far only Beth has shared it on her story and Steph after Arsenal put up that both aussies are staying. I think the issue in the team runs a bit deeper then Katie and Caitlin having an affair or hooking up or whatever these tiktok kids come up with. On the pitch they are clearly professionals but off the pitch its clear some friendships are not friendships

On a other note, anyone seen if any of the teammates attented Manu’s wedding?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 10:03
So far only Beth has shared it on her story and Steph after Arsenal put up that both aussies are staying. I think the issue in the team runs a bit deeper then Katie and Caitlin having an affair or hooking up or whatever these tiktok kids come up with. On the pitch they are clearly professionals but off the pitch its clear some friendships are not friendships

I think Arsenal is very cliquey. Obviously football teams are like any workplace, you have colleagues you get along well with and enjoy being around at work and outside of work, and those you only have a professional relationship with but aren’t personal friends. But there seems to be almost a teenaged mean-girl component to it at Arsenal, where there’s clearly those at the top of the hierarchy and those who are on the outs with them. It’s clearly Leah at the social top for Arsenal.

As for Manu’s wedding, I haven’t seen many teammates post about it. She and Noelle Maritz are closer so assuming she would be there. I really just remember her being close with Noelle and Viki Schnaderbeck.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 12:36
Guest wrote:

I think Arsenal is very cliquey. Obviously football teams are like any workplace, you have colleagues you get along well with and enjoy being around at work and outside of work, and those you only have a professional relationship with but aren’t personal friends. But there seems to be almost a teenaged mean-girl component to it at Arsenal, where there’s clearly those at the top of the hierarchy and those who are on the outs with them. It’s clearly Leah at the social top for Arsenal.

As for Manu’s wedding, I haven’t seen many teammates post about it. She and Noelle Maritz are closer so assuming she would be there. I really just remember her being close with Noelle and Viki Schnaderbeck.
The first part of your post sounded reasonable but then you went into fanfiction. As you can see from SM posts it‘s not only some people hanging and leaving the rest of the team out by purpose. It seems that the entire team is spending time together (maybe with exception of Lina, for whatever reason) and maybe it‘s more than we think. So I think it‘s normal that some people are friends and spending more time with each other but I don‘t see any „teenaged mean-girl component“ here. And we don‘t know who got an invite to Manu‘s wedding. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Based on that Christmas video I don’t think Leah and manu are close outside the pitch lol no bad blood, don’t think they’ve spent much time outside of work with each other, Leah gets annoyed easily

Genuine: why do people think Leah’s mean? It’s always seemed like jokes or banter. People on the other thread genuinely think she’s a queen b

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Mate are you the same anon who constantly writes about arsenal being like a in high school or some shit over and over again on every thread?
Neither Kim, nor Leah have ever had any sort of problem w any player in their history at this club. Kim has always been the ultimate professional, ask any player ever, and i think Leah is pretty chill, just doesn’t bother spending time w people she doesn’t vibe with, that’s all. Something happened. Arsenal isn’t just “cilquey” for the hell of it. Idk why you find it bard to accept that.

But it’s also worth mentioning that despite these cliquey and bullying claims, both Kim and esp Leah still get seemed to get along well w Katie. And while there’s an obvious coldness between Leah and Caitlin compared to how close they were before the breakup, there doesn’t seem to be any real animosity, at least on Cait’s part. She was freely posting Leah singing and hyping the other players at the game at the emirates. I don’t think a person who gets bullied and ostracized would be taking vids of their bully tagging them on insta lol. Or just comfortably standing right next to them in the lift (when Lia wasn’t there ofc :rofl: ) They’re not friends anymore but it looks like they stayed professional at work imo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 12:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Based on that Christmas video I don’t think Leah and manu are close outside the pitch lol no bad blood, don’t think they’ve spent much time outside of work with each other, Leah gets annoyed easily

Genuine: why do people think Leah’s mean? It’s always seemed like jokes or banter. People on the other thread genuinely think she’s a queen b
Those people are probably chelsea/man utd fans who don’t even follow arsenal and are just looking for reasons to hate on Leah lol. I haven’t seen anyone who actually followe arsenal for years who believes that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 12:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Mate are you the same anon who constantly writes about arsenal being like a in high school or some shit over and over again on every thread?
Neither Kim, nor Leah have ever had any sort of problem w any player in their history at this club. Kim has always been the ultimate professional, ask any player ever, and i think Leah is pretty chill, just doesn’t bother spending time w people she doesn’t vibe with, that’s all. Something happened. Arsenal isn’t just “cilquey” for the hell of it. Idk why you find it bard to accept that.

But it’s also worth mentioning that despite these cliquey and bullying claims, both Kim and esp Leah still get seemed to get along well w Katie. And while there’s an obvious coldness between Leah and Caitlin compared to how close they were before the breakup, there doesn’t seem to be any real animosity, at least on Cait’s part. She was freely posting Leah singing and hyping the other players at the game at the emirates. I don’t think a person who gets bullied and ostracized would be taking vids of their bully tagging them on insta lol. Or just comfortably standing right next to them in the lift (when Lia wasn’t there ofc :rofl: ) They’re not friends anymore but it looks like they stayed professional at work imo
They all seemed great at the last game, do you think something changed after ibiza?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 13:07
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 12:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They all seemed great at the last game, do you think something changed after ibiza?
there’s been literally no indication that something has changed.
everyone saw that leah didn’t like her contact post and jumped on it, when she didn’t like beth, kim or fridas posts either.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 13:24
Is that leah's camera?
:rofl:

https://instagram.com/stories/gracecart ... M1YmI2Ng==
Isn‘t Leah‘s silver on the front?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Is that leah's camera?

same brand and everything but if u actually look close, no. it’s a different one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 13:40
Guest wrote:
Is that leah's camera?

Same brand and same type of camera, but slightly different ones.
Looks like Grace’s is the Sony CX450 and i’m pretty sure Leah’s is the Sony HDR-CX405.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 13:52
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 13:40
Guest wrote:
Is that leah's camera?

Same brand and same type of camera, but slightly different ones.
Looks like Grace’s is the Sony CX450 and i’m pretty sure Leah’s is the Sony HDR-CX405.
Yeah, you‘re right. Had a closer look at her last Getty pics and her old one was silver in the front. Grace is using a different model than Leah.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:handbags:
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 16:31
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 15:24
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 14:44
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 08:45
Nah she’s probably on her way to La
Do you think? I know she went back home a few days ago. She hasn't really posted much since..
i reckon she’s still at home. i doubt she’ll be able to have that much time off rehab. also georgia was in london the other day so she was probs spending time with her.
Yeah I agree. I doubt she’ll even be able to go on another holiday/trip right now, especially not one to LA.
She just had those days off for the UWCL final and to go to Barca, so it seems unlikely she’ll have more time off.
It’s also if she’s even allowed to travel that far yet, with the risk of blood clots and just how uncomfortable it is. A flight to LA from London is extremely long, a non-stop flight is over 11 hours and one with stops is even longer and more hassle.
I think she’ll go there or Cali or whatever at some point but it seems really unlikely right now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Do you think? I know she went back home a few days ago. She hasn't really posted much since..
i reckon she’s still at home. i doubt she’ll be able to have that much time off rehab. also georgia was in london the other day so she was probs spending time with her.
If she has any time to take time off it’s right now. She’s likely doing strengthening exercises that don’t need to be monitored by medical staff. As she moves along everything she does will likely have to be under med staff supervision.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 16:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah I agree. I doubt she’ll even be able to go on another holiday/trip right now, especially not one to LA.
She just had those days off for the UWCL final and to go to Barca, so it seems unlikely she’ll have more time off.
It’s also if she’s even allowed to travel that far yet, with the risk of blood clots and just how uncomfortable it is. A flight to LA from London is extremely long, a non-stop flight is over 11 hours and one with stops is even longer and more hassle.
I think she’ll go there or Cali or whatever at some point but it seems really unlikely right now.
Leah is definitely not on her way to la loool. She won't be able to fly that far with her injury. I'm sure she will be required to return to rehab next week to, she already has been on holiday I doubt arsenal will let her have more time off. She is either at home, or could be at soccer Aid. This football event is very popular, so she may well be there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 16:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Leah is definitely not on her way to la loool. She won't be able to fly that far with her injury. I'm sure she will be required to return to rehab next week to, she already has been on holiday I doubt arsenal will let her have more time off. She is either at home, or could be at soccer Aid. This football event is very popular, so she may well be there.
We would know if she was at SoccerAid by now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 19:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Alex gets so much hate. I don’t love the idea of Leah and Alex but all this nonsense about her dress makes me get why they would be private if they are the thing. Men are simply unhinged lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 19:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Alex gets so much hate. I don’t love the idea of Leah and Alex but all this nonsense about her dress makes me get why they would be private if they are the thing. Men are simply unhinged lol
What hate is she getting about her dress? I haven't seen anything? There is something between Alex and leah, I don't know what it is but them don't seem platonic to me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 20:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

What hate is she getting about her dress? I haven't seen anything? There is something between Alex and leah, I don't know what it is but them don't seem platonic to me.

Just pop her name into twitter lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 20:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She does get so much hate and I don't know why? I think she has done amazingly well for herself. And I actually like the dress, she looks stunning. Alex and Leah are hiding a relationship 100%.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 20:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She does get so much hate and I don't know why? I think she has done amazingly well for herself. And I actually like the dress, she looks stunning. Alex and Leah are hiding a relationship 100%.
99% of the hate she gets is because she’s hot and she knows she’s hot, and men cant stand that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 20:18
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 20:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

99% of the hate she gets is because she’s hot and she knows she’s hot, and men cant stand that.
She is a very good looking women though I don't think anyone can argue with that. I don't think she is vein at all, I would love to know who she actually dating if it isn't leah.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

apparently Laura W is in Ibiza with her Austrian teammates.
Keira is apartment in Ibiza too and Georgia might be as well. I wonder if Leah is there too. I do think that if she was going to go to Ibiza (or on holiday at all) it would make sense to do so now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 21:05
apparently Laura W is in Ibiza with her Austrian teammates.
Keira is apartment in Ibiza too and Georgia might be as well. I wonder if Leah is there too. I do think that if she was going to go to Ibiza (or on holiday at all) it would make sense to do so now.
I don't think leah is there. She literally got back from being in Barcelona with keira and lia a few days back. The last we knew leah was in london at GC show then went to Milton Keynes straight after. I think she is probably enjoying some down time with her family now before she is due back for rehab with arsenal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

LOL Ain’t no way Leah tweeted that, here it comes Alex and Leah anons…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There you go guys...... Leahs tweet just now SAYS IT ALL!!!! Leah is in love with Alex. They are in relationship.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 21:27
Supporting a friend who is getting hate because of her dress. I would do that too tbf. Don't actually see what is wrong with it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

All over Twitter I have seen the hate that Alex has received for that red dress and I think it is already a trend. That's why Leah tweeted that photo in support of Alex. Don't start with wild conclusions about that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 21:35
Guest wrote:
Supporting a friend who is getting hate because of her dress. I would do that too tbf. Don't actually see what is wrong with it.
DA, and totally unrelated to leah and alexs “relationship”, I am out of the loop - why is she getting hate because of the dress? What’s the problem?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
That ain't no friendship. These two are 100% dating.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
There’s is the thing, me neither, she obviously posted bc of the hate she was getting from men, but ofc some people will called that a confirmation that they’re a couple zzz

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 21:38
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA, and totally unrelated to leah and alexs “relationship”, I am out of the loop - why is she getting hate because of the dress? What’s the problem?
There’s no problem but you know how men can be disgusting and sexist…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 21:33
There you go guys...... Leahs tweet just now SAYS IT ALL!!!! Leah is in love with Alex. They are in relationship.
Could just be supporting alex, BUT leah doesn't do that for any of her other friends who recieve hate online. It is abit of a coincidence that she has done this tweet for Alex. It's love between them in my opinion. Too many things keep adding up now....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They don’t spend nearly enough time together to be dating. Especially as much time as lesbians spend together when dating. They don’t even vacation together even when they can.

Leah is very online. She clearly sees the very public hate she’s getting so it’s clearly just a tweet of support.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ok I’m one of the ones that think Lia and Leah but what Leah just tweeted emmmm not gonna say it confirms anything but it’s sus, really sus

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 21:47
They don’t spend nearly enough time together to be dating. Especially as much time as lesbians spend together when dating. They don’t even vacation together even when they can.

Leah is very online. She clearly sees the very public hate she’s getting so it’s clearly just a tweet of support.
They spend alot more time together then what people think, they just like to hide it and not show everything on their socials. Leah stayed in a hotel in london with Alex a few days after her ACL injury. This was confirmed due to her ice machine being in the room, and leah posted it a week later. On bank Holidays have you noticed Alex is very quite on socials and so is leah (they clearly spend these days together). Alex was one there all day at her surgery too, and most recently leah family and Alex's family all enjoyed a day out at the theatre in london. It is screaming couple alert to me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

yep. it’s like how she always bigs up keira when she can and will post about her finally getting the respect she deserves.

alex has been getting hate for her dress and the way she looks all day, this is just leah publicly showing she is on alex’s side and bugging her up the way she would anyone else.

i’m sure if keira/lia/georgia/etc were getting hate for an outfit, she’d post the same thing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 21:51
Ok I’m one of the ones that think Lia and Leah but what Leah just tweeted emmmm not gonna say it confirms anything but it’s sus, really sus
Nahhh Lia and Leah are totally friend vibes to me. Almost like a sister/best friend bond.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Na lia is just leahs friend, nothing more in it. This isn't the first suspicious thing regarding Alex and leah either. Soo many things now have pointed towards them being in a relationship. I think they are dating, it seems like neither of them are even trying to hide it anymore. Good for them, they are just fantastic together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 21:53
Guest wrote:

yep. it’s like how she always bigs up keira when she can and will post about her finally getting the respect she deserves.

alex has been getting hate for her dress and the way she looks all day, this is just leah publicly showing she is on alex’s side and bugging her up the way she would anyone else.

i’m sure if keira/lia/georgia/etc were getting hate for an outfit, she’d post the same thing.
*bigging not bugging lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
To be fair Alex did look really hot on Soccer Aid 🥵

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
For some reason male football fans just hate her. No idea why.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 22:35
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cause she is a shitty presenter. I think she annoys a lot of people because she Is EVERYWHERE even tho she is so bad at her job. Also i dont understand wearing this tacky dominatrix looking club dress to a soccer aid

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 00:03
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 22:35
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cause she is a shitty presenter. I think she annoys a lot of people because she Is EVERYWHERE even tho she is so bad at her job. Also i dont understand wearing this tacky dominatrix looking club dress to a soccer aid
Honey why so bitter? who hurt you?