English Football Ladies

Reactions:

Re: English Football Ladies

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 22:45
A hot latina for lucy what do you think? :fingcross:

lucy is following her :hudoin: wonder if lucy took anyone with her to instanbul, they are normally allowed to take a guest?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 23:45
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 23:33
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:36
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:26
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:16
Speaking strictly about football, I see that Lucy is an ambitious and perfectionist person in her profession. She studied a sports-related career, learns languages, went to the United States to prepare herself. The 2015 World Cup brought her into the public eye at the age of 24, attracting the attention of several teams. In 2017, she joined the best team in the world because she wanted to win the Champions League, and she succeeded. The rest, as we already know, she is the most decorated english women's player of all time in the European Cup, and that is thanks to her ambition for this sport.

Do you see that ambition in Keira? Because I don't see it
I 100% see ambition within Keira. She joined City in 2015 signing her first professional contract at just 17 years old, then in 2017 she was called up for her first england senior camp. She captained England at just 21 years old and only on her 7th appearance. Then in 2019 at just 22 years old both Lyon and Atletico Madrid placed offers for her which City denied. She then choose to stay at CIty because she believed that she wouldn't get a starting position at either of the those clubs due to the who already played for them and she was starting every match for city and she felt like she owed Nick Crushing due to him helping her fall back in love with football after the WC ruined her confidence due to all the hate she got. I feel like her leaving City last year was the best time to leave and now she's thriving at Barcelona. Next season she's going to be outstanding, and she's already incredible now.
da but I think its very different. Keira is an amazing footballer but none of what you have mentioned above is down to 'ambition' (aside from the barca move- which she did aided by lucy). Shes been rewarded for being a good player. None of this really strikes me as pushing herself out of her comfort zone, or having immense drive.
Some of you haven’t been here for awhile and it shows. Keira was payed very well at City all the ‘og’ girls were likes of Houghton+. One of the main reasons Lucy wanted to leave City other than the reciprocated dislike of Gareth Taylor was because she thought she wasn’t being paid as well.
Also, Barcelona reached out to Keira before they did to Lucy, but she chose to focus on the summer ahead instead of transfers because GT was very against her leaving. Lucy was a desperate, rushed signing because they couldn’t land Ona Batlle.
Lucy was meant to go play in the NWSL it was pretty much a done deal before Barca reached out, talk at the time was that she agreed because of Keira’s potential move, but I think it was because she wanted to play Champions League.
After the Euro’s interest in Walsh massively increased and lots of clubs were willing to break the record for her including the big WSL ones and a few in the Liga F other than Barca.
It was never in the books to renew Ingrid Engen hence, the interest in Walsh. However, after Putella’s injury they were desperate and kept pushing for her until GT agreed on a deal. Engen was renewed purely based on her performance in the 22/23 season she improved tremendously nothing to do with her relationship with Mapi.
Walsh’s move was not ‘aided’ by Bronze whatsoever and she currently has a higher salary than her at Barcelona, you just need to compare their market values to one another and you’ll understand so also this money talk is useless.
Bronze has had a great long running career, but it’s nearing the end now she’s not as good as she once was and that’s very normal, comes with age and happens to all players. Yes, she is one of the most decorated English female footballers and I definitely see her working for/in UEFA in the near future.
None of what I said was hating on Bronze or picking a side, both players ended up being desperate signings but one was always planned (Walsh) and both ended up being vital and improving the team.
Stop reading the rest of the nonsense you said when you wrote that Lucy's destiny was to go to the NWSL and that the Barça signing was desperate :bigcry:
It was she was set to go to the NWSL and both her and Keira’s signings ended up being desperate. Because of their failure to sign Battle and Putellus’ injury. Just search it up there are tons of articles and it was mentioned on plenty of podcasts. All facts hun x

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lucy Bronze and Keira Walsh being desperate signings?
You serious?

That's the highest quality desperate I've ever seen... :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 00:30
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 23:45
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 23:33
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:36
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:26

I 100% see ambition within Keira. She joined City in 2015 signing her first professional contract at just 17 years old, then in 2017 she was called up for her first england senior camp. She captained England at just 21 years old and only on her 7th appearance. Then in 2019 at just 22 years old both Lyon and Atletico Madrid placed offers for her which City denied. She then choose to stay at CIty because she believed that she wouldn't get a starting position at either of the those clubs due to the who already played for them and she was starting every match for city and she felt like she owed Nick Crushing due to him helping her fall back in love with football after the WC ruined her confidence due to all the hate she got. I feel like her leaving City last year was the best time to leave and now she's thriving at Barcelona. Next season she's going to be outstanding, and she's already incredible now.
da but I think its very different. Keira is an amazing footballer but none of what you have mentioned above is down to 'ambition' (aside from the barca move- which she did aided by lucy). Shes been rewarded for being a good player. None of this really strikes me as pushing herself out of her comfort zone, or having immense drive.
Some of you haven’t been here for awhile and it shows. Keira was payed very well at City all the ‘og’ girls were likes of Houghton+. One of the main reasons Lucy wanted to leave City other than the reciprocated dislike of Gareth Taylor was because she thought she wasn’t being paid as well.
Also, Barcelona reached out to Keira before they did to Lucy, but she chose to focus on the summer ahead instead of transfers because GT was very against her leaving. Lucy was a desperate, rushed signing because they couldn’t land Ona Batlle.
Lucy was meant to go play in the NWSL it was pretty much a done deal before Barca reached out, talk at the time was that she agreed because of Keira’s potential move, but I think it was because she wanted to play Champions League.
After the Euro’s interest in Walsh massively increased and lots of clubs were willing to break the record for her including the big WSL ones and a few in the Liga F other than Barca.
It was never in the books to renew Ingrid Engen hence, the interest in Walsh. However, after Putella’s injury they were desperate and kept pushing for her until GT agreed on a deal. Engen was renewed purely based on her performance in the 22/23 season she improved tremendously nothing to do with her relationship with Mapi.
Walsh’s move was not ‘aided’ by Bronze whatsoever and she currently has a higher salary than her at Barcelona, you just need to compare their market values to one another and you’ll understand so also this money talk is useless.
Bronze has had a great long running career, but it’s nearing the end now she’s not as good as she once was and that’s very normal, comes with age and happens to all players. Yes, she is one of the most decorated English female footballers and I definitely see her working for/in UEFA in the near future.
None of what I said was hating on Bronze or picking a side, both players ended up being desperate signings but one was always planned (Walsh) and both ended up being vital and improving the team.
Stop reading the rest of the nonsense you said when you wrote that Lucy's destiny was to go to the NWSL and that the Barça signing was desperate :bigcry:
It was she was set to go to the NWSL and both her and Keira’s signings ended up being desperate. Because of their failure to sign Battle and Putellus’ injury. Just search it up there are tons of articles and it was mentioned on plenty of podcasts. All facts hun x
You'd better keep gossiping and stop talking about football honey.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 00:48
You serious?

DA. Just because something is high quality doesn't mean it's not last minute and desperate. The better word the poster could have used was "tactical" signings. It was no secret whatsoever that Lucy was meant to sign with an American team, and also not a secret that Barca got in tough with Keira before they contacted Lucy, because they thought Engen was leaving. Alexia's injury caused desperation for them and they went back to Keira after the euros with massive dollar signs.

It's very very clear that you are new here and did not know about these non-rumours. Patri herself says in an interview that they were in Toulouse in August when the club was frantically trying to get Keira. It was desperation indeed BECAUSE she is so high quality. What do you think desperation means? You're only desperate for things that matter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm trying to figure out what Lucy's obsession with LJ is. I mean she is a great player and sweet person but has literally zero personality. Not sure why Lucy is so hung up on her. It's weird.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 01:03
Guest wrote:
You serious?

DA. Just because something is high quality doesn't mean it's not last minute and desperate. The better word the poster could have used was "tactical" signings. It was no secret whatsoever that Lucy was meant to sign with an American team, and also not a secret that Barca got in tough with Keira before they contacted Lucy, because they thought Engen was leaving. Alexia's injury caused desperation for them and they went back to Keira after the euros with massive dollar signs.

It's very very clear that you are new here and did not know about these non-rumours. Patri herself says in an interview that they were in Toulouse in August when the club was frantically trying to get Keira. It was desperation indeed BECAUSE she is so high quality. What do you think desperation means? You're only desperate for things that matter.
Stop writing nonsense that no one believes you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 01:23
I'm trying to figure out what Lucy's obsession with LJ is. I mean she is a great player and sweet person but has literally zero personality. Not sure why Lucy is so hung up on her. It's weird.
I noticed that too, I even saw a video on Woso's Instagram account and Lucy gives LJ a little kiss, but she seems awkward because of it, I thought it was funny

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 01:27
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 01:03
Guest wrote:
You serious?

Stop writing nonsense that no one believes you
All you need is a google search and it’s all there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
You serious?

Think you interpreted what I said wrong. The club being desperate has nothing to do with the players quality just like Barcelona were desperate to sign Messi doesn’t mean he’s a bad player or not what they’ve wanted all along lol

Bronze was a last minute signing whether you like it or not they couldn’t land Batlle and they desperately needed an experienced Right back which is exactly what Lucy is.

Keira was a desperate signing they’ve been pinning after her all summer way before the euros and way before Alexia’s injury it didn’t get desperate till then which is why they had to break the record even though they could’ve used those funds in getting multiple players which they clearly need if that’s not desperate then I don’t know what is :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The fact that anyone here is insisting Lucys signing was down to Keira signing is purely laughable.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 01:33
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 01:23
I noticed that too, I even saw a video on Woso's Instagram account and Lucy gives LJ a little kiss, but she seems awkward because of it, I thought it was funny
Lol I thought it was funny. It was just unexpected (I’m not sure she actually kissed her). The way the pair of them were laughing in the video after show how comfortable they were. It wasn’t awkward.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think it need to be pointed out to essay writer too that salary has nothing to do with market value. You sound dumb implying it does.

Neither Keira’s salary nor bronze salary are public knowledge so you have no idea what they earn. You’re taking bullshit. Of course Keira’s market value is higher. She’s years and years younger than Lucy.
Id be highly surprised if Walsh earns more than Lucy given the weight Lucy’s name has.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 04:24
I think it need to be pointed out to essay writer too that salary has nothing to do with market value. You sound dumb implying it does.

Neither Keira’s salary nor bronze salary are public knowledge so you have no idea what they earn. You’re taking bullshit. Of course Keira’s market value is higher. She’s years and years younger than Lucy.
Id be highly surprised if Walsh earns more than Lucy given the weight Lucy’s name has.
Da
Didn’t Keira take a cut for Barca? That’s what I heard?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Lucy was reportedly the highest paid lioness last year. Going to the nwsl is a pay day- they pay really really well. Much better than Europe. For Lucy to decide against that, and sign for Barcelona means her salary there must be pretty bloody high to come close to competing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 22:39
Lucy has lost followers on instagram or is it just my imagination?
At this point I don't know if my app has problems but I already updated it 3 times :(
It’s just you. Her followers are going up..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just realised we have another thing that proves Staff anon was legit. She said the Lucy and Keira went to visit Leah on their day off before the Chelsea match in London, right after Leah did her ACL. And now we have a photo where Keira is with Leah, wearing the same outfit the other Barca girls were wearing at the Chelsea match training and arrival, so that's a sign she did go (at least Keira did) Wonder if Lucy took the pic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think staff anon was right on everything; there were things she just did not know... Laura was probably already on the scene but not going to Barca training ground so unknown to the staff there, etc.
Wish staff anon would be back with more goss from the celebrations but she’s probably partying in Ibiza herself 😜

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 04:40
Guest wrote:

Lucy was reportedly the highest paid lioness last year. Going to the nwsl is a pay day- they pay really really well. Much better than Europe. For Lucy to decide against that, and sign for Barcelona means her salary there must be pretty bloody high to come close to competing.
Or, she wanted to win the Champions League. The US pays much more but holds less glory.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 06:44
I think staff anon was right on everything; there were things she just did not know... Laura was probably already on the scene but not going to Barca training ground so unknown to the staff there, etc.
Wish staff anon would be back with more goss from the celebrations but she’s probably partying in Ibiza herself 😜
Precisely. She would not have known about Laura because Laura never got involved with Barca stuff. She would have only known about stuff that Barca staff would have known about. Maybe she'll come back eventually. Do wonder if she knows about Ona!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Christ. People really are gullible.
Staff anon had Keira linked to a male coach ffs. Honest to god.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Has Lucy been linked with Fara since the split

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 23:08
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 22:53
Keira is so obviously with Laura and not Lucy…there is some reaching going on in this thread.

I happen to think they’re also not done done / still feelings there BUT Keira is with Laura; too many things pointing at it. Just because you’ve seen nothing does not mean they’re not together right now in Rome or Austria ou Ibiza.
So much reaching going on. Watch it be announced that Laura is signing with Roma next week. It'll happen soon. They needed to get Kumagai out of the way. She clearly went with Laura. She is with Laura, and her and Lucy are done and dusted, likely still friends, mostly because of Narla and playing on two teams together.

I have a feeling Keira is still in Rome with Laura. They're discovering the city together since Laura is going to be living there for maybe two years.
Da I’m pretty sure Keira is in Rochdale right now. Why record a 2 second clip and not post it right away. A friend of the family or whatever will have asked her to do it and she’ll have done it straight away and sent it. So she wasn’t in Rome for long. I do think she was with Laura though, it is a reach to say she was with Lucy. But not with Laura for very long. I don’t think it’s serious yet and 2/3 days in Rome is probably enough.

Neither her nor Lucy have had very long yon holiday. I feel like almost everyone else has been on a beach or in Ibiza for a week. I’m surprised i thought they would both go and sit on a beach straight away, especially because they broke up a week later than everyone else.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 07:47
She said different people were interested in Keira, including a male staff member. I totally see it, people there seem to love Keira, she’s obviously quite popular.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 08:08
Guest wrote:
She said different people were interested in Keira, including a male staff member. I totally see it, people there seem to love Keira, she’s obviously quite popular.
Utter rubbish. All these people she linked- the coach, Caro, Carly, - and none are anything. Laura all along and not a word was said from staff anon about her seeing annyone outside of Spain.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 08:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Utter rubbish. All these people she linked- the coach, Caro, Carly, - and none are anything. Laura all along and not a word was said from staff anon about her seeing annyone outside of Spain.
I'm a city fan and pretty sure Ke is bi. She wouldn't' have known about Laura because Laura had no connection to Barca training grounds. She's not exactly going to show up there is she, whereas Caro would. And she said these people were interested or Keira was hanging out with them, not that she was dating them. She never said anything concrete about any of them, just that they were close to her. And who does Keira post a pic of on her insta? Lettuce man and herself with the trophy. He obviously means enough to her that she posted a pic with him. This is total proof to me that staff anon was completely legit. And the Leah visit. We actually have photographic evidence of that now. She is being proven to be legit over and over again. You're the one person who is still in denial about it despite seeing photo evidence. God knows why.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 08:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keira is so obviously with Laura and not Lucy…there is some reaching going on in this thread.

I happen to think they’re also not done done / still feelings there BUT Keira is with Laura; too many things pointing at it. Just because you’ve seen nothing does not mean they’re not together right now in Rome or Austria ou Ibiza.
So much reaching going on. Watch it be announced that Laura is signing with Roma next week. It'll happen soon. They needed to get Kumagai out of the way. She clearly went with Laura. She is with Laura, and her and Lucy are done and dusted, likely still friends, mostly because of Narla and playing on two teams together.

I have a feeling Keira is still in Rome with Laura. They're discovering the city together since Laura is going to be living there for maybe two years.
Da I’m pretty sure Keira is in Rochdale right now. Why record a 2 second clip and not post it right away. A friend of the family or whatever will have asked her to do it and she’ll have done it straight away and sent it. So she wasn’t in Rome for long. I do think she was with Laura though, it is a reach to say she was with Lucy. But not with Laura for very long. I don’t think it’s serious yet and 2/3 days in Rome is probably enough.

Neither her nor Lucy have had very long yon holiday. I feel like almost everyone else has been on a beach or in Ibiza for a week. I’m surprised i thought they would both go and sit on a beach straight away, especially because they broke up a week later than everyone else.
I’m not saying Keira and Lucy are still together, but noone can say for sure Laura was in Rome with Keira. She has literally gone radio silent. Apart from one random follow she has not even liked anything on social media. Very odd as if you look although she doesn’t post much she does like things and post stories and she literally hasn’t liked one thing recently. I wonder if she stayed in Austria with her family after the wedding.

Also even if she did go to Rome with Keira they might just gone as friends. Keira might have offered to go with her while she signed if she was at a loose end. It doesn’t have to be this romantic trip.

I’m just not convinced this is the end of Lucy and Keira.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 08:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I’m not saying Keira and Lucy are still together, but noone can say for sure Laura was in Rome with Keira. She has literally gone radio silent. Apart from one random follow she has not even liked anything on social media. Very odd as if you look although she doesn’t post much she does like things and post stories and she literally hasn’t liked one thing recently. I wonder if she stayed in Austria with her family after the wedding.

Also even if she did go to Rome with Keira they might just gone as friends. Keira might have offered to go with her while she signed if she was at a loose end. It doesn’t have to be this romantic trip.

I think the reason Laura is silent is because she knows people are onto her and Keira, so she is going out of her way to be discrete. she was already a private person, much more than Lucy. now she's just gone into over drive, as has Keira. They are together. I'm willing to bet anything on it. They're dating for sure.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 08:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'm a city fan and pretty sure Ke is bi. She wouldn't' have known about Laura because Laura had no connection to Barca training grounds. She's not exactly going to show up there is she, whereas Caro would. And she said these people were interested or Keira was hanging out with them, not that she was dating them. She never said anything concrete about any of them, just that they were close to her. And who does Keira post a pic of on her insta? Lettuce man and herself with the trophy. He obviously means enough to her that she posted a pic with him. This is total proof to me that staff anon was completely legit. And the Leah visit. We actually have photographic evidence of that now. She is being proven to be legit over and over again. You're the one person who is still in denial about it despite seeing photo evidence. God knows why.
Staff anon was very clever at picking up on stuff that people already talking about and making more of it. Keira posted a picture with lettuce man, months and months ago, so what does staff anon do- start talking about her being linked to a coach. She followed Carol. She followed and hugged Carol at a match. Then she was linked with Carol. People here we’re talking about Lucy and Lutape for months before staff anon brought it up. use your head.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just saw more footage of that Barca Femeni fotos person. When the girls are about to do that circle celebration thing, they put all the children in the centre, then Lucy runs in with Freddie and puts him with the other kids, and Keira suddenly notices he's there and starts smiling. Guess she didn't notice him before. The entire time Keira is running in the circle with the team she is staring at Freddie and smiling. As soon as they finish she runs right up to him. Lucy lifts him up then Keira starts talking to him, gives him high fives then takes him from Lucy.

I don't know who that shitty troll was before who kept saying Keira ignored him all the time, but when you see this video you see that she is so happy to see him and run over to him to pick him up. Why are there such awful people here. It's such a wholesome family moment to see. She clearly loves that kid.

Starts at min 40:16

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 08:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Staff anon was very clever at picking up on stuff that people already talking about and making more of it. Keira posted a picture with lettuce man, months and months ago, so what does staff anon do- start talking about her being linked to a coach. She followed Carol. She followed and hugged Carol at a match. Then she was linked with Carol. People here we’re talking about Lucy and Lutape for months before staff anon brought it up. use your head.
How would she have known about the Leah visit? Now we have a pic of it. There was absolutely nothing online to suggest Ke had gone to visit Leah, unless you have insider knowledge of that. Your math isn't mathing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 08:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think the reason Laura is silent is because she knows people are onto her and Keira, so she is going out of her way to be discrete. she was already a private person, much more than Lucy. now she's just gone into over drive, as has Keira. They are together. I'm willing to bet anything on it. They're dating for sure.
ever since keira had the story directly tagging laura they have gone really quiet im guessing laura got a lot of peoples attention and she was a bit uncomfortable with it I have no doubt they are still together, as for lucy people think she might have someone but im convinced if that was true they would have been spotted with her by now especially with everything going on last few weeks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 08:48
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 08:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

How would she have known about the Leah visit? Now we have a pic of it. There was absolutely nothing online to suggest Ke had gone to visit Leah, unless you have insider knowledge of that. Your math isn't mathing.
she is one of leah best mates and she was in london it was always very likely keira would visit, staff anon also said lucy visited her yet no proof so far that happened.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 08:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

ever since keira had the story directly tagging laura they have gone really quiet im guessing laura got a lot of peoples attention and she was a bit uncomfortable with it I have no doubt they are still together, as for lucy people think she might have someone but im convinced if that was true they would have been spotted with her by now especially with everything going on last few weeks.
I think Lucy is completely single and I think that was her plan all along. She broke it off with Keira for freedom, not because she wants kids. There is absolutely nothing she is doing right now that points to someone who wants to settle. Whereas Keira has gotten into another relationship right away. It's Keira who is more of a settle down kind of person. Lucy wants fame and glory and freedom.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love that Keira posts nothing, that she's so private, that she keeps you all so thirsty. Love her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 09:31
I love that Keira posts nothing, that she's so private, that she keeps you all so thirsty. Love her.
You’re weird. She’s at home in Rochdale with her mum and dad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 09:36
Guest wrote:
DA You have no clue that she is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 09:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She’s in Rochdale

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA Unless you’re there with her, in their living room, don’t state things as fact.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 09:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She’s in Rochdale
Prove it. Or shut up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 09:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She’s in Rochdale
Prove it. Or shut up.
As of yesterday she was in Rochdale. I guess she could’ve moved on now but as of yesterday, she was.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 09:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She’s in Rochdale
Prove it. Or shut up.
As of yesterday she was in Rochdale. I guess she could’ve moved on now but as of yesterday, she was.
You have zero proof that she was in Rochdale yesterday. Zero. That video for that add could have been made a week ago, when she apparently went home for a day or two. You have zero proof. Stop stating things as facts when you don't know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 10:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She’s in Rochdale
Prove it. Or shut up.
You have zero proof that she was in Rochdale yesterday. Zero. That video for that add could have been made a week ago, when she apparently went home for a day or two. You have zero proof. Stop stating things as facts when you don't know.
I know for a fact she was in Rochdale yesterday. It’s nothing to do with that video. She may have moved on now. But as of yesterday morning she was there. You don’t have to believe me – but I have a feeling you’re not believing me because it’s not what you want to hear and doesn’t fit into whatever rhetoric you’re trying to create in your head.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She’s in Rochdale
Prove it. Or shut up.
Da. I think it’s pretty obvious she’s in Rochdale at the minute, just from that video. It’s clearly something that’s just been filmed in 5 minutes and then posted and the background is clearly English houses. For me there is no discussion.

We literally know where Lucy is right now.

We know Keira was in Rome but we don’t know who with.

We don’t know where Lucy and Keira are going after the champions league final we’ll have to wait and see.

Laura we don’t even know if the girl is still alive!! Whether she’s in a relationship with Keira or anyone else. We’ll have to wait and see. She will emerge at some point.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 08:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don’t know why people keep saying that Laura is private. She isn’t. She was very open with her last girlfriend. I get that she may have got a little bit spooked by the sudden attention after the post on Instagram, but I’ve never known her to be secretive/ hide relationships. She’s just not a big poster on social media full stop. It really wouldn’t surprise me if her and Keira are simply not together right now (physically I mean-as in location wise.)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 10:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She’s in Rochdale
Prove it. Or shut up.
I know for a fact she was in Rochdale yesterday. It’s nothing to do with that video. She may have moved on now. But as of yesterday morning she was there. You don’t have to believe me – but I have a feeling you’re not believing me because it’s not what you want to hear and doesn’t fit into whatever rhetoric you’re trying to create in your head.
Lol and how do you know for a fact? Did you see her walking on the streets? Did you see her in her backyard. You can't come here and say things without providing proof.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The sunglasses make me 100 percent convinced there was only ever one bag and I think although they have several pairs of the same trainers they have also been sharing some. Lucy’s ring has made a big come back as well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 10:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Prove it. Or shut up.
Lol and how do you know for a fact? Did you see her walking on the streets? Did you see her in her backyard. You can't come here and say things without providing proof.
I can say whatever I’m comfortable with saying. As I say, don’t believe me. But if you’re trying to figure out where she is, I’m telling you where she was at least.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 10:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I can say whatever I’m comfortable with saying. As I say, don’t believe me. But if you’re trying to figure out where she is, I’m telling you where she was at least.
DA Ignore this person. They are clearly deranged and making up shit to build some narrative. Just ignore them. We don't believe people here if they don't provide back up for their claims. Ignore her. Trolls will eventually leave.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 10:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Wherever she is or has been she MUST be going to Ibiza in the next couple of days. She has not been following stuff all summer as recently as 2 weeks ago to then not go.