Norwegian Soccer ladies

Reactions:

Norwegian Soccer ladies

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know who Guro Reiten is dating? Or is she single? Just curious as I’ve heard that she is dating a Norwegian teammate

Reactions:

Re: Norwegian Soccer ladies

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 20:25
Does anyone know who Guro Reiten is dating? Or is she single? Just curious as I’ve heard that she is dating a Norwegian teammate
I wasn't a teammate. She was dating a non current footballer. Not sure if they are still dating. If you scroll down Guro's instagram you'll find a photo of both of them with a heart caption. I won't post the girl's name here since she isn´t a public person and her ig is private

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Going back to this thread after a little while!

The Norway national team is full of World class players, why aren’t they winning more?
Their defence isn’t the best, now Maren is back that should help. Tuva is alright, good enough for Bayern to buy! How do people see them doing in the World Cup?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2023, 08:36
Going back to this thread after a little while!

The Norway national team is full of World class players, why aren’t they winning more?
Their defence isn’t the best, now Maren is back that should help. Tuva is alright, good enough for Bayern to buy! How do people see them doing in the World Cup?
Ada, Guro, CGH (if she comes back), Maren, Maanum, Engen and Boe Risa. Amazing players. I hope they do well in the World Cup, make up for their euros disaster. I can’t handle another upset Guro, my heart can’t take that! She always looks the most sad in those moments. The coaching team always go to her first too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Last thing I heard was she has been single recently. But how recently, I dont know, any1 seen her on dating apps?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know if Haavi is gay?

ddd
Reactions:

Post by ddd »

Who did cgh dated before Marta ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2023, 14:54
Guest wrote:
Last thing I heard was she has been single recently. But how recently, I dont know, any1 seen her on dating apps?
I haven’t seen her on any apps. Maybe a few people
recognised her that swiped on her profile and she deleted it. Dating her would be perfect, she seems so nice. Not in a weird fan girl way, she’s just cute!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2023, 20:41
I’ve wondered myself

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 20:42
Guest wrote:
I’ve wondered myself
Thought the same when I saw her and Guro‘s stories yesterday. Looks like only the two of them are on vacation in Italy? 👀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 13:09
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 20:42
Guest wrote:
I’ve wondered myself
Thought the same when I saw her and Guro‘s stories yesterday. Looks like only the two of them are on vacation in Italy? 👀
Haavi lives there so she’s not on “vacation”. Guro was just visiting her old friend.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone know if Sophie Roman Haug is fam?

FoolishGrey
Reactions:

Post by FoolishGrey »

Anyone know if Fran Kirby and Maren Mjelde as still together. I like them both as players

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

FoolishGrey wrote:
31 Jul 2023, 12:58
Anyone know if Fran Kirby and Maren Mjelde as still together. I like them both as players
They were on vacation together after the season. Most definitely looks like they are still together.

Gist2000
Reactions:

Post by Gist2000 »

a small world cup
Guest wrote:
She's an incredible player who inspires many, and there's certainly much to admire about her on and off the field.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

hbbbbbbbbbbbb wrote:
02 Jan 2024, 12:21
https://nitter.net/SaiKate108/status/17 ... 00956004#m
Dang bitch ur spamming this in every thread. We don’t care, this is WOMENS football.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jameson
Reactions:

Post by Jameson »

Guro Reiten is a lovely girl and very attractive on the field. No matter who she dates, I will always admire her.

Oliver
Reactions:

Post by Oliver »

I think we should respect the privacy of female players dinosaur game :eyeroll: