Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 06:21
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 06:12
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 04:05
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 03:25
So Lucy is off to Istanbul for the CL final with City and Inter Milan. So are Magull and Georgia. Do we think Keira and Laura will be there as well?
Of course she is. Should’ve realised she would be.
That’s why she’s been hanging around. Holiday after maybe.
Could be interesting, magull and Stanway, Keira and Laura and Lucy. Bet Laura was expecting Lucy in her relationship
My Turkish airlines ticket for my holiday two weeks ago looked like that. I didn’t go to the final, just for some summer sun.
agree, im not sure about this but im pretty sure lucy is not a city fan so unless she has been invited by UEFA i doubt she would go.
But then why post a road to Istanbul ticket/pic if she is flying somewhere else :lol:

Reactions:

Re: English Football Ladies

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 09:57
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 09:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 04:05

Of course she is. Should’ve realised she would be.
That’s why she’s been hanging around. Holiday after maybe.
Could be interesting, magull and Stanway, Keira and Laura and Lucy. Bet Laura was expecting Lucy in her relationship
My Turkish airlines ticket for my holiday two weeks ago looked like that. I didn’t go to the final, just for some summer sun.
agree, im not sure about this but im pretty sure lucy is not a city fan so unless she has been invited by UEFA i doubt she would go.
But then why post a road to Istanbul ticket/pic if she is flying somewhere else :lol:
It’s an airline ticket so is showing she is going somewhere, if she shows the front you are more likely to see more personal data or exactly the destination

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 10:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s an airline ticket so is showing she is going somewhere, if she shows the front you are more likely to see more personal data or exactly the destination
I think she’s going to the final personally, only thing that makes me doubt it is why is she flying so early today when it’s not on till tomorrow night?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 10:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think she’s going to the final personally, only thing that makes me doubt it is why is she flying so early today when it’s not on till tomorrow night?
Ye that was made think no be there us a FIFApro thing there I think someone mentioned

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 10:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Maybe no available tickets for later flights? I would guess a lot of people are going, so very possible

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

are we even sure it's a turkish airlines ticket? It could just be advertising.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 10:39
No don’t think so it could be Manchester airport print all on that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 10:46
Guest wrote:
I get that but the fact she showed the cl side makes me think she’s going. Otherwise just show the other side and cover any details.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 10:49
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 10:46
Guest wrote:
I get that but the fact she showed the cl side makes me think she’s going. Otherwise just show the other side and cover any details.
True agree totally and think she would fly out of London anyway as that’s were she was yesterday

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think all this “is she going to the game or not” conversation is completely unnecessary. There is no doubt she is going, like zero doubt.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 08:51
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 08:42
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 08:15
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 07:58
Are we just all ignoring the bee?
Just lurking on my phone and can’t make sense of the bee thing…
Totally lost in this
Compared to the Liam discussion the Bee makes more sense... ffs. They're not even in the same place but even if they were, they aren't together! I do think they've become friends but for real. Lucy is a full blown lesbian!
Nothing shocks me anymore since i learned that Alex Popp has a bf/husband =_= :rofl:

But i think this L+L rumors are garbage

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 11:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Totally lost in this
Compared to the Liam discussion the Bee makes more sense... ffs. They're not even in the same place but even if they were, they aren't together! I do think they've become friends but for real. Lucy is a full blown lesbian!
Nothing shocks me anymore since i learned that Alex Popp has a bf/husband =_= :rofl:

I'll only believe it if she in Thailand with him, anyone notice alex greenwood on a flight last night, Could be linked to lucy?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Totally lost in this

X2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 11:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Totally lost in this

X2
I don’t even get where the rumours come from? Because he’s interviewed her in Barca a few times? Insane!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 11:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Totally lost in this

X2
I don’t even get where the rumours come from? Because he’s interviewed her in Barca a few times? Insane!
it's weird how they both had stories at like 4am about being on holiday, as for the rumours they started few months ago but this last week it's been about barca GP, agent follows,lucy being in london think someone mentioned on tik tok that he likes all her insta posts. i just assume lucy is only attracted to women so i ignored them, i will say one thing if lucy is in Thailand then something must be going on no way the are just friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 12:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X2
it's weird how they both had stories at like 4am about being on holiday, as for the rumours they started few months ago but this last week it's been about barca GP, agent follows,lucy being in london think someone mentioned on tik tok that he likes all her insta posts. i just assume lucy is only attracted to women so i ignored them, i will say one thing if lucy is in Thailand then something must be going on no way the are just friends.
I really really think she’s going to Istanbul.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 12:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X2
I really really think she’s going to Istanbul.
anywhere but Thailand i don't want this to be true.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X2
Can people not be friends anymore? If she were to go on holiday with Jordan or someone, nobody would have questioned it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lucy has just followed Lucia Garcia. Why? She doesn’t do random follows….

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Georgias not with Lina anymore. Seems to be in London!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 12:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X2
Can people not be friends anymore? If she were to go on holiday with Jordan or someone, nobody would have questioned it
she's known jordan since they were kids, i really don't think there is anyway they are just friends if she is in Thailand with him let's be honest it also explains Lucy being more private recently, i just hope none of this is true and it turns out she's not in Thailand.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 13:06
anyone know where lucia garcia is on holiday :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 14:13
Guest wrote:
My thinking too but I can't see the link still

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 14:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She's not followed lucy back yet either, bit of a random follow considering she has just gone on holiday

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
There must be a reason as she doesn't just follow people for no reason.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 14:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Didn't staff anon say something about her latest gf having the same name as her. I think we all thought it was that Lutape girl as she's a Lucia but could she actually of been referring to this Lucia??
She has spent a bit of time in Manchester recently

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 15:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Didn't staff anon say something about her latest gf having the same name as her. I think we all thought it was that Lutape girl as she's a Lucia but could she actually of been referring to this Lucia??
Looks like she's been in Lanzarote with her bf recently so ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She is in Lanzarote with her boyfriend based on pictures.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 15:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Are you guys talking about the Javier in her photos? Because that's her brother...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lucy also following a nail bar in sheffield(where family live) she hasn't had her nails done yet maybe going there after holiday, does that mean she was in UK most of this week Yet had nothing with narla or family/friends? im thinking she was with new partner tbh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 15:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Are you guys talking about the Javier in her photos? Because that's her brother...
Well considering she still hasn't followed her back, I doubt theyre dating!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

See fara is Istanbul

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 15:31
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 15:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well considering she still hasn't followed her back, I doubt theyre dating!
Maybe a move to Manchester United is in the cards 2023/24

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
not sure staff anon ever said Lucy had a serious GF, she thought if lucy and lutape were ever a thing it was casual for a while but nothing more.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 15:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

not sure staff anon ever said Lucy had a serious GF, she thought if lucy and lutape were ever a thing it was casual for a while but nothing more.
It Lucy had someone they would have at least been at the after party on Saturday night in Barcelona, we need more pictures from that. If it was Lutape she would have been there

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Right.

Ellie roebuck has just got to Ibiza.

She’s the one going with Keira. Or at least one of them of there are more. This has to be it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 16:26
Right.

She’s the one going with Keira. Or at least one of them of there are more. This has to be it.
Shes with her family currently

AndreaESP
Reactions:

Post by AndreaESP »

Forgive bad English. Why did Lucy Bronze did a photoshoot with her STALKER in Manchester last week? The one picture on Lucy instagram
profile in the chair. That woman Helen Harding who admit on her podcast of stalking with Bronze and Walsh on holidays? Why Lucia? ?Why!? Maybe she did not know it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

AndreaESP wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 17:34
Forgive bad English. Why did Lucy Bronze did a photoshoot with her STALKER in Manchester last week? The one picture on Lucy instagram
profile in the chair. That woman Helen Harding who admit on her podcast of stalking with Bronze and Walsh on holidays? Why Lucia? ?Why!? Maybe she did not know it?
Thats true, that is the women who is meant to have stalked her but I assume they've had to move on, given how involved Helen is in the football community. It is weird but they must've agreed to be civil.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 17:25
Guest wrote:
Right.

Fine. I give up.
No idea who Keira is going to Ibiza with. I’d be surprised if she’s still in Rome. She must have been with Laura though surely as no one else popped up there right?
Lucy to me was quite obviously in London yesterday and is now in instanbul for the champions league. I don’t know what people are on about Thailand and Liam. Nuts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lauren and Lucy. Too funny

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 17:51
Lauren and Lucy. Too funny

1:55 in. I know shes joking, but Lucy does love herself a bit I think.. but how anyone can watch that and think her and Liam could ever be together.....I do not know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 17:49
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 17:25
Guest wrote:
Right.

Fine. I give up.
No idea who Keira is going to Ibiza with. I’d be surprised if she’s still in Rome. She must have been with Laura though surely as no one else popped up there right?
Lucy to me was quite obviously in London yesterday and is now in instanbul for the champions league. I don’t know what people are on about Thailand and Liam. Nuts.
Hopefully we know where lucy is soon , but i doubt its istanbul that was just advertising on back of ticket and she's not going to show the front for obvious reasons.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Has anybody seen this on tumblr?

I mean these are the worlds most distinctive/ugly sunglasses. There can’t be two pairs? Wtf? They are sooooo weird!!

https://www.tumblr.com/wosobronze/71965 ... ary-of-amc

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 19:03
Has anybody seen this on tumblr?

I mean these are the worlds most distinctive/ugly sunglasses. There can’t be two pairs? Wtf? They are sooooo weird!!

https://www.tumblr.com/wosobronze/71965 ... ary-of-amc
I genuinely have no idea what the hell is going on.
They must be Lucy’s. I remember when I saw keira wearing them I thought wow I can’t believe she bought sunglasses which look so crap on her. Though the prada ones look crap too but these really don’t suit her. But they suit Lucy.
The amc documentary seems like it was filmed recently.
I repeat I’ve no idea what the hell is going on…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lucy is def in Istanbul. Look at her story. She looks so good!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 19:30
Lucy is def in Istanbul. Look at her story. She looks so good!!
Wow

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She looks really good.

Networking networking networking.
She setting herself for post football life. This is, I think, another example of Lucy and Keira being so different.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 19:38
She looks really good.

Networking networking networking.
She setting herself for post football life. This is, I think, another example of Lucy and Keira being so different.
How exactly does this show Keira and Lucy being so different?