International Women's Football - Part V

Reactions:

Re: International Women's Football - Part V

Post by guest »

I dont think Merel and Jill roord are that close?. Just national team mates. but I guess we have to see saturday if shes there and if she brought jannas with her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 18:01
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 17:24
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 17:22
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 17:18
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 17:12

No a bayern fan recently said she still does but idk how updated she is or keeps close enough tabs to know
The last proof of him was in the Born for This documentary from before the Euros iirc. And he has not appeared in her stories or attended games. Same with Georgia’s boyfriend, he just disappeared a couple of months ago. I’m not saying that means anything, though
Georgia said she broke up with her bf before coming to Bayern . Lina I assume probably broke up after euros?
But I thought we concluded that Lina is dating Georgia brother and they just become great friends which it’s wonderful to see
I wouldn't trust non appearance as break cause we all saw how that went. if bayern fans think she is still with him, they would know more than us.
He wasn’t with her for nye or on this holiday when he would have been before, plus his pictures are gone from her instagram
irrespective of the speculation with Stanway/her brother/randos, it really does seem they are broken up but that it was amicable because she is still following him and his sister and they are still tagged in older photos on her IG (from 2020/2021).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 20:38
Does look like Guro is in Italy. Nice little break away visiting her friend that plays for Roma :$
Cutie

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 15:28

Are these good signings for club getting lot of cash influx?
Austria expects a lot from Julia Magerl.
Another topic: Köln has still not found a coach. In one year they go down again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wasn't Emily Orman with Ona and MLT in Greece tho? Hope there's more wsl and liga f random meetings like last time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 19:00
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 18:58
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 18:54
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 18:42
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 18:39

DA i was the one who said it for OL. Everyone does it and it makes sense to not be in a hurry while winning. OL went to an embarrassing extreme and if they had enough fans to rile up on the internet, we'd be seeing edits of their flops for all eternity
da. this just seems like sore loser nitpicking after a year. "they scored three on my team but embarrassed themselves by wasting time." ok!
I mean, take it how you will. Obviously if they lost I wouldn't be saying this, that's true. Both things can be true, and I know some of you don't understand or even mock Barcelona for obsessing on the style and all (there are national crisis when they win playing badly), but the way of doing things matters too, and that was not how a side so full of quality should have behaved themselves on a final. I also wouldn't be saying this if this had been Roma's strategy to win Barcelona, for example . I guess a lot of people like shithousery (mccabe defenders, anyone?), Some do not, that's all
I didn't read all that but nothing has ever stopped barca fans from making flop edits if what you said os actually true. It would have been memed to death by now to feel less shitty about the loss. But you just keep proving my point Barca hasn't bested Lyon yet and all they have is sour feelings and nightmares about it.
Im not the poster but oh you're one of those "i dint read all that" then theres no point talking to someone so low on mind, gente pequeña. cheers mate learn to debate like a normal person
DA I like this. Phrases like 'I didn't read that, but' (when from what follows we all know they plainly did) exemplify the casual passive-aggressive rudeness that makes this place more unpleasant than it ought to be.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 21:17
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 15:28

Are these good signings for club getting lot of cash influx?
Austria expects a lot from Julia Magerl.
Another topic: Köln has still not found a coach. In one year they go down again.
Very likely they are going to.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bumping up days old posts to start the same arguments isn't helping either. No one wants to move on and talk about football.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 21:27
Bumping up days old posts to start the same arguments isn't helping either. No one wants to move on and talk about football.
Bc there’s no football to talk about atm. Not in europe at least. Unfortunately this thread will probably be full of trolls until the WC. Well they’ll probably be here during the WC too trying to stir shit but at least there will also be a lot more football talk.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shelina very quickly moving on and dating a christian straight white male would fit in with the fact she has basically removed Ros from her life and it now looks like they never dated or that she even existed according to her social media. I did think it was strange she went to the effort of deleting comments as far back as 2 years ago, but clearly she doesn't want her new god loving man to know shes GAY

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 20:02
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 20:00
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 19:56
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 19:39
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 19:36

Whoa Engen is just stunning :wub:
she is so naturally beautiful. Mapi is really lucky
Yes she is. She is like a painting, so beautiful I could look at her in awe for hours.
Its her eyes. Mesmerizing :heart:
DA I know what you mean, but Mapi is such an effortlessly natural athlete. Even when she's clattered she somehow manages to fall and bounce up again in one seamless motion. Name another player who can do that .... but I don't like tattoos :cry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 21:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 19:39

she is so naturally beautiful. Mapi is really lucky
Yes she is. She is like a painting, so beautiful I could look at her in awe for hours.
DA I know what you mean, but Mapi is such an effortlessly natural athlete. Even when she's clattered she somehow manages to fall and bounce up again in one seamless motion. Name another player who can do that .... but I don't like tattoos :cry:
The holiday pics :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[*]Mapi is so over Engen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 22:04
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 21:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The holiday pics :heart:
Where are they? Ibiza?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can't believe some of you still think that there's something going on between Charles and Fleming... When Niamh has been dating Amy for a good while and she's right there with them in Spain 😆

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's hard too believe that Aitana would help Vilda to win the World Cup but...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 13:14
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 13:13
Of the 15 how many are actually at the level to even be on team ?
Aitana
Patri
Mapi
Laia Alex.
Ona
Lola G.
Panos

Let's go further: that would start in any National team?
Aitana
Patri
Mapi
Ona

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 22:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Aitana
Patri
Mapi
Laia Alex.
Ona
Lola G.
Panos

Aitana
Patri
Mapi
Ona
Aitana and Patri yes, Mapi and Ona no

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 22:20
Can't believe some of you still think that there's something going on between Charles and Fleming... When Niamh has been dating Amy for a good while and she's right there with them in Spain 😆
I'll admit I was completely clueless about Niahm's relationship. I knew she had a girlfriend but never knew who it was and I didn't recognize her lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 22:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Aitana
Patri
Mapi
Laia Alex.
Ona
Lola G.
Panos

Aitana
Patri
Mapi
Ona
DA. No one benches Mapi

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 22:42
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 22:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Aitana
Patri
Mapi
Laia Alex.
Ona
Lola G.
Panos

Aitana
Patri
Mapi
Ona
DA. No one benches Mapi
x2, there is no cb i would start over mapi as of right now and if you say there is you’re a fool

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 23:12
Don’t know why we can’t gossip on here about anything to do with ruesha/katie Caitlin/lia. The one spamming in the same person who comments on everything with y’all y’all y’all after every bloody couple of words and now gone over to the aus thread and shut down any discussion in there about them and started spamming. Get a life. And there is other words not just y’all
Someone needs a diaper change

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 18:14
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 18:09
Meanwhile I’m still stuck here
:love: :love:
I hope Mapi will never get used to that view

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 18:15
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 18:11
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 18:06

i need the full link for reasons
That looks wild. Who is it? I cant see. Hansen top, Aitana bottom?

Is it only me or are woso players extremely touchy these days? It all so looks so much more intense than like idk 10 years ago.
lol keira and jana they are just being besties. i just want to know where this journo uploaded the whole thing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is that Leila and Pina vaping in Carla M.’s IG?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 23:56
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 23:22
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 23:14
Well Ruesha has done a mass unfollowing including Caitlin Foord and some of the McCabes, including Katie’s mom, for anyone unsure about them dating… this World Cup is going to be MESSY!
Omg
That must have just happened recently because she was following Caitlin just a couple days ago. So messy-mainly right now for Rue and Katie having to be together for WC. But also for Arsenal next year if Caitlin and Katie are a thing. Makes me wonder they will stay at Arsenal when their contracts are up in 2024.

And Katie McCabe just proved that she is as nasty in her personal life as she's on the pitch.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

thtatdv wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 00:08
Who the hell keeps posting that stupid long ass T post
Someone who needs a diaper change

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 23:48
Either Shelina is in here or someone she knows saw what was said earlier as her Spotify playlists have gone
Or she realises what a dumbass she looks like so soon after a big break up, she ain't fooling anyone.

If it is him she's with now can definitely see her returning back to the nwsl to be closer to him. Church Sundays are on the cards now :rofl:

Honestly Ros is well rid, dodged a bullet big time.

Fuest
Reactions:

Post by Fuest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 02:48
Guest wrote:
Either Shelina is in here or someone she knows saw what was said earlier as her Spotify playlists have gone
Or she realises what a dumbass she looks like so soon after a big break up, she ain't fooling anyone.

If it is him she's with now can definitely see her returning back to the nwsl to be closer to him. Church Sundays are on the cards now :rofl:

We don't really know the details or the timeline. Maybe she was tired of having to be discreet about their relationship.
I was really rooting for them.

Guestsss
Reactions:

Post by Guestsss »

Yeah I was rly rooting for Roz and shelina too…they seemed so happy. Rly wonder what happened, sigh,

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fuest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 03:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

We don't really know the details or the timeline. Maybe she was tired of having to be discreet about their relationship.
I was really rooting for them.
What is "discreet" though? Not posting intimate moments on social media? I recommend that for any couple in the public eye. If Ros was hiding her from family and friends then yes that's a red flag but you can clearly see she wasn't.

IdaLinna
Reactions:

Post by IdaLinna »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lol.. I find this funny. Ros is the one playing for Morocco, but Shelina is the one cleaning up her image from any gay things. Interesting, do bi women choose to date a Christian or any religious man after dating a woman? 

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 02:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Well Ruesha has done a mass unfollowing including Caitlin Foord and some of the McCabes, including Katie’s mom, for anyone unsure about them dating… this World Cup is going to be MESSY!
Omg
That must have just happened recently because she was following Caitlin just a couple days ago. So messy-mainly right now for Rue and Katie having to be together for WC. But also for Arsenal next year if Caitlin and Katie are a thing. Makes me wonder they will stay at Arsenal when their contracts are up in 2024.

And Katie McCabe just proved that she is as nasty in her personal life as she's on the pitch.
Yeah I mean if they didn’t cheat, then they definitely let people know they are dating because it wouldn’t make any sense for Lia to unfollow Katie and Rue to unfollow Caitlin if that wasn’t the case. Both still follow Jordan, so it’s pretty specific to Caitlin and Katie. I just wonder if they will be private about it or pretty open, given how awkward it may be at arsenal next year.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

thtatdv wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 00:08
Who the hell keeps posting that stupid long ass T post
Tranny?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 01:22
Yes to Leila, Pina I don‘t know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

IdaLinna wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 03:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lol.. I find this funny. Ros is the one playing for Morocco, but Shelina is the one cleaning up her image from any gay things. Interesting, do bi women choose to date a Christian or any religious man after dating a woman? 
DA Just to be clear, you are getting all of that from the title of a single playlist? Am I missing something here?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 19:44
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 19:15
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 19:09
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 18:58
Charles and Fleming :hudoin:

I'm not one to speculate but there have been some pics and videos of them recently that make me a little suspicious. They're cute either way, whether it's friendship or gfs.
Charles dates the gal right next to her in the pic - Amy rodgers.
Proves how much I know.
Da. Niahm Charles has been opening about her rs recently. She also have a picture with Amy Rodgers in Chelsea's championship party.

I admit I thought Fleming and Charles were thought. But the more I look at them they were more like besties/sisters. It would be incest if they were together since they are Hardersson's children. :lol:

Gues
Reactions:

Post by Gues »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 03:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Omg

Yeah I mean if they didn’t cheat, then they definitely let people know they are dating because it wouldn’t make any sense for Lia to unfollow Katie and Rue to unfollow Caitlin if that wasn’t the case. Both still follow Jordan, so it’s pretty specific to Caitlin and Katie. I just wonder if they will be private about it or pretty open, given how awkward it may be at arsenal next year.
Plus the picture katie posted is a couple picture. She tried to be smooth doing it as last one in her photodump. Let’s take a minute for the real victim of this breakup. Sheban

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow I cant belive that Caitlin and Katie might actually be dating fucken hell didn’t see that one coming … do we defs this ruesha makes the World Cup squad

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guestsss wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 03:06
Yeah I was rly rooting for Roz and shelina too…they seemed so happy. Rly wonder what happened, sigh,
It's breakup szn.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 05:42
Wow I cant belive that Caitlin and Katie might actually be dating fucken hell didn’t see that one coming … do we defs this ruesha makes the World Cup squad
Yeah it’s honestly going to be really weird seeing them as a couple-maybe because both were in long term relationships prior, but also because I just don’t see the two of them together. How awkward for Lia especially since they will all be together. At least when Viv and Beth got together, Dan and Lisa had left. But we shall see how it goes when they all get back….
Also, I think Ruesha will definitely be in the WC squad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gues wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 05:01
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 03:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Omg

Plus the picture katie posted is a couple picture. She tried to be smooth doing it as last one in her photodump. Let’s take a minute for the real victim of this breakup. Sheban
True :rofl: sheban right now :bigcry: :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 23:47
Can this troll go to the US football thread? Spread the love. :lol:
They seem to only care about shutting down any criticism of their cheaters. So did this in Australia thread too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 04:10
Guest wrote:
I don’t think Pina is on holiday with that group. That’s Nerea Perez (Villarreal player) beside Leila. It’s the same group (except Vir) as last year, in the same house and at the same restaurant, and all paid for by the same agency (Skyloop). Nice if you could get it, eh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyways just wanted to give a shoutout to Lias number one fan and her anons who were mocking her and calling her all sorts of names, "jokingly" ofcourse, when she was going through the stress of her gf cheating with her teammate and had to block/delete pics to feel less shitty. With fans like this. Poor Lia (and Ruesha.)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

And people still come at Alexia for going but will give her a pass. Anyways the 15 mission was a flop the minute all the division happened so it doesn't even matter if every single one of them goes, would just like people to be consistent. At this rate i want everyone to go so they have a bigger chance of winning, which gives them some leverage.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

HowXx do people know Pina is not going?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 06:22
Anyways just wanted to give a shoutout to Lias number one fan and her anons who were mocking her and calling her all sorts of names, "jokingly" ofcourse, when she was going through the stress of her gf cheating with her teammate and had to block/delete pics to feel less shitty. With fans like this. Poor Lia (and Ruesha.)
What an out-of-context comment. :rofl: Sorry for you that you‘re so invested in the fans of a certain football player. Don‘t think Lia needs your support bc I think she doesn‘t care what people talk about her. And until now I wasn’t aware that cheating is confirmed, Sherlock.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 06:17
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 04:10
Guest wrote:
I don’t think Pina is on holiday with that group. That’s Nerea Perez (Villarreal player) beside Leila. It’s the same group (except Vir) as last year, in the same house and at the same restaurant, and all paid for by the same agency (Skyloop). Nice if you could get it, eh.
Oh you’re right! :lol: I was wondering why the players don’t get bored doing the exact same thing year after year but when it’s all bought and paid for, then why not?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 23:21
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 23:19
So alexia is a for sure going to wc? All I see it’s 15 but no mention of her
There is no way in hell Alexia misses the World Cup. She is the face of women's football and will 100% be there.

Whaaaaaaaaaat?

You spanish people must stop talking nonsense