Australian Womens Football

Reactions:

Re: Australian Womens Football

Post by Guest »

Anyone doing the digital panini album? I swear they're making Australian players rare, anyone I've talked to has barely got any of them and so many swap requests I've seen on social media just want any Australian player.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 13:11
I see Polks has landed herself a Scandi girlfriend.

Thought Polks was engaged to an Aussie non-footballer??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Be interesting to see where Kyah and her girlfriend end up. No sign of a contract extension with spurs for her and Faye's team just got relegated. I have no idea how good Faye is so impossible to predict if another wsl team will sign her up or she'll have to play in the championship tier. Could possibly end up on the same team if that's what they want.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chloe lagazo just said on the news ‘we’re ‘ about to head into camp do you think she’s getting a call up

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 08:57
Chloe lagazo just said on the news ‘we’re ‘ about to head into camp do you think she’s getting a call up
maybe they'll call a lot into camp for evaluation first before naming the squad. there are quite a few who've been out longterm with injuries they may want to assess before making any final decisions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 20:15
That was fast.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 20:27
Guest wrote:
That was fast.
I get bad vibes for some reason.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 20:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
That was fast.
Same. The girl she is engaged to is a influencer of some sort.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

leave it to l chat berthas to be negative weirdos about a lesbian player getting engaged. jealous forever alone bitches

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Must been nice to be injured for the past month or so to get engaged. I am not shocked about this. A while ago Emily was following engagement rings accounts on IG. Congrats to both.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

man you gotta feel for Caitlin going through a messy break up while all her best mates from the NT are more loved up than ever. she'll be getting extra drunk in Ibiza tonight

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 20:41
Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 20:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
That was fast.
Same. The girl she is engaged to is a influencer of some sort.
Da She only has 15k tiktok followers which is nothing for tiktok and 23k on IG which again is nothing so she's not a big influencer like some others that have been linked to female footballers.

I think they're cute and Emily seems happy. Beyond that it's none of my or anyone else's business really.

People complain when players date each other because of ~drama when they break up, then people complain when they date non-footballers. What do y'all want them to do exactly? Anytime a footballer dates an influencer judgey people automatically have "bad vibes" which is pretty shitty to generalize a whole group of people like that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 14:12
Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 13:11
I see Polks has landed herself a Scandi girlfriend.

Thought Polks was engaged to an Aussie non-footballer??
Ya what happened to the Physio she was seeing for years?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 21:18
man you gotta feel for Caitlin going through a messy break up while all her best mates from the NT are more loved up than ever. she'll be getting extra drunk in Ibiza tonight
Alanna appears to be single as fuck aswell going by the way she high tailed it back to Australia.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 06:43
Guest wrote:
Alanna appears to be single as fuck aswell going by the way she high tailed it back to Australia.
Has AK been linked to anyone since her and Spencer split?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

but why is it that everytime footballers date non-teamamtes its influencers? its a pattern fr, its either teammates or influencers for most players. don't they meet normal people? cause i can see why an influencer would date up and coming footballers for more exposure but whats in it for players, or they also like the exposure and internet fame. pseudo celebs dating each other for joint fanbases.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 15:55
but why is it that everytime footballers date non-teamamtes its influencers? its a pattern fr, its either teammates or influencers for most players. don't they meet normal people? cause i can see why an influencer would date up and coming footballers for more exposure but whats in it for players, or they also like the exposure and internet fame. pseudo celebs dating each other for joint fanbases.
Why does it bother you so much? You're making a lot of assumptions. It doesn't have to be about "exposure" or attention? Maybe the players idk just actually like them when they get to know them and there's no ulterior motive?

With both the players and these minor wlw influencers having larger than normie people followings and being at similar levels of "celebrity" it makes sense that these couplings happen if they run in similar circles. From a wlw perspective it's not like the dating pool is huge. Wlw players are just like the rest of us and end up following wlw influencers because they think they're attractive or funny and enjoy their content. They could have mutual friends/followings, be invited to similar events, meet on a night out. They're fit athletes and minor celebrities which will get them more attention because that's how the world of dating tends to work, and that could easily lead to DMing and then something more.

It's not like Emily has used her partner being a very small time influencer for anything? When Alanna dated that Sophie woman she never used that for more exposure and kept as quiet about it on her side of things as you can when dating an influencer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tegan and Charli?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Everyone is assuming Foord is sad about the break up. She seems happy to me? Walti is a bit of a high maintenance headcase, she might be happier now that she doesn't have to deal with an exhausting personality type 24/7 anymore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When do we find out the Aussie squad? Will
be supporting them as my second team!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 00:07
When do we find out the Aussie squad? Will
be supporting them as my second team!!
Hopefully soon but it will be interesting we have about 8 players trying to return back from injury so I rekon another week and a half

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 16:51
Tegan and Charli?
They are just friends and Charli is straight.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 07:57
Guest wrote:
Tegan and Charli?

For now? :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When do the Aussies have to start heading to Australia? Hoping they get another couple of weeks off.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 18:35
Happy Big Mac is my favourite :heart:

How a year can change. Last summer Mac was in Ibiza on a mad one with mates and Cait was on a loved up holiday, tables have turned.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 14:39
Does anyone else find Courtney to be a cutie/hottie? :wub: I feel like she's very underrated.

I think her coming to Leicester was an important part of them having a decent final run of the season and saving the team from relegation. And Leicester recruting her was a sign to wanting that as well. Seems they have decided to make a push to be a more established WSL team, not always be at risk for relegation. Hopefully they keep improving facilities and everything else and sign another player or two ahead of next season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Tegan and Charli?

This is not exactly proof. You never know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

is it true that Caitlin and Katie Mc Cabe are now an item??? :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^
for now just a rumor

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 18:04

It’s a little couply and sus :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cait is on her way back when do we think there all going to meet up

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 21:28
Guest wrote:

Lol really? I must be the only one that's really not seeing this. Nothings changed, they've always been close.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 21:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lol really? I must be the only one that's really not seeing this. Nothings changed, they've always been close.
London woso rumour is that they are very much together and it's no coincidence foord and mccabe both ended their relationships at the same time. Apparently they were caught and shit hit the fan lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 23:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

London woso rumour is that they are very much together and it's no coincidence foord and mccabe both ended their relationships at the same time. Apparently they were caught and shit hit the fan lol
wait what? spill pls

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 21:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Tegan and Charli?

This is not exactly proof. You never know.
Da, it's def not proof but it really doesn't seem anything more than close friendship to me. I think Charli's straight.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 17:32
When do the Aussies have to start heading to Australia? Hoping they get another couple of weeks off.
Some on the 15th

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 00:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

wait what? spill pls
They look the same. Kinda gross if they are dating

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 12:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

wait what? spill pls
da. it's not uncommon for couples to look alike. that's why that siblings or dating account is a thing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 12:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

wait what? spill pls
Caitlin looks kinda cross eyed :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 21:50
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 21:24
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 21:15
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 21:10
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 21:05
To add to the evidence that Caitlin was the "bad guy" her old friend from the Thorns AMC stopped liking her IG posts (that she practically always liked without fail) on Feb 23. To make it clear that means she hasn't liked the last 14 posts on Caitlin's IG when she at most only missed one or two here and there since they've been mates. AMC and Lia are besties, as seen from Lia's IG post today.
I don't think someone who was friends with both would so blatantly takes sides unless it was bad enough to.
Feb lines up with other dates I've seen thrown about since that's when Caitlin started posting from places watching tv that weren't her and Lia's place.
Some of you need a hobby. Seriously.
Why are you on a gossip forum and getting mad at gossip? Are you okay? Are you lost?
Da. It's a wag stan just ignore them. They shut down gossip everywhere else about this like tumblr/twitter/tiktok but refuse to accept this place is literally for gossiping about gay players and they shouldn't come here if it offends them.
da it's like going on tiktok and complaining about people posting tiktoks lol.

that op post is the bread and butter of what these threads used to be so that person complaining must be a newbie.

plenty of rships beginnings and ends have been found out by being nosy on player's socials as well as their friends and fam when public. caitlin isnt immune as much as that person wants her to be. i hope they don't start spamming in a rage again to shut down any unfavourable discussion.

it actually goes against the cheating narrative a bit at least with caitlin & lia because people wanted to make it seem like they ended much closer to katie & ruesha ending only a month or two ago. if they were over in february at the latest that "rumour" about them both being caught in the act cheating and both rships ending in that moment wouldn't fit at all.
Nope, you are far too reasonable and rational to be in L'chat. I'm complaining to admin and getting you blocked 😉😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Either Teagan and Charli truly are the very best of friends or there’s something going on… they’re staying with Harper while Mini and Clara are on a mum’s trip and wearing matching outfits. The first pic in this series also seems a little more intimate than a normal pose between friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

To whoever reported and got that post about AMC seeming to have beef with Caitlin now deleted have a word with yourself and get off a gossiping website if you can't hack it. It was only saved because the fragile person hadn't reported the day later reply in that conversation chain above.

Reposting because it's just gossip but also highly unlikely to be yet another coincidence in this saga.
To add to the evidence that Caitlin was the "bad guy" her old friend from the Thorns AMC stopped liking her IG posts (that she practically always liked without fail) on Feb 23. To make it clear that means she hasn't liked the last 14 posts on Caitlin's IG when she at most only missed one or two here and there since they've been mates. AMC and Lia are besties, as seen from Lia's IG post today.
I don't think someone who was friends with both would so blatantly takes sides unless it was bad enough to.
Feb lines up with other dates I've seen thrown about since that's when Caitlin started posting from places watching tv that weren't her and Lia's place.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 21:50
Either Teagan and Charli truly are the very best of friends or there’s something going on… they’re staying with Harper while Mini and Clara are on a mum’s trip and wearing matching outfits. The first pic in this series also seems a little more intimate than a normal pose between friends.

Omg someone better report this illegal post speculating about the relationship status between two players. That's illegal around here now according to some.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are teagan and charli together? Or just really best friends?

Reactions:

Post by 7277 »

Emily van Edmond has played two matches all year …. What is going on with her