Daria Kasatkina, out tennis player

Reactions:

Re: Daria Kasatkina, out tennis player

Post by Guest »

And why did reply me? I don't have any problem. The one that has a weird obsession is anon above me bitching about everything.
thats you bitchin about people having fun. stop talking about yourself. chill. touch the Wimby grass.

but that Dasha-anons comments make me thinking that she or someone of her team can really read this thread, like creepy Daria.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 20:35
Dashka is a legend, tbh. Compare her bravery to the rest.

But I think for her career she should be less kind and more egocentric. Like Sabalenka. It really works. Dasha is too soft for sport it seems. I don't judge her, just my opinion.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 20:44
And why did reply me? I don't have any problem. The one that has a weird obsession is anon above me bitching about everything.
thats you bitchin about people having fun. stop talking about yourself. chill. touch the Wimby grass.

but that Dasha-anons comments make me thinking that she or someone of her team can really read this thread, like creepy Daria.
The fun is unfunny.

And not the creepy Daria shit in Dasha's thread lmao.😭 Go to Iga thread, don't bring weird theories here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 19:06
Guys wanna know what's the funniest thing about the whole situation? Both Elina and Daria are represented by the same sports menagment company and have literally the SAME menager. That guy was Elina's box for every match at RG, and was at Dasha's box for every match, he was absent from their boxes when they played against each other.
This is interesting. Do you know how long this manager has been working with both of them?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 21:21
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 19:06
Guys wanna know what's the funniest thing about the whole situation? Both Elina and Daria are represented by the same sports menagment company and have literally the SAME menager. That guy was Elina's box for every match at RG, and was at Dasha's box for every match, he was absent from their boxes when they played against each other.
This is interesting. Do you know how long this manager has been working with both of them?
Honestly, no, I don't know for how long has he been working with either of them. I remember a few months ago Elina posted on Instagram that she joined a new managment agency and in that post Dasha was named as one of other clients. People in the comments rosted Elina for having the same sports agency as a Russian fascist Kasatkina and she deleted the post lol.

https://instagram.com/72sportsgroup?igs ... BiNWFlZA==

Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if her manager stalks this thread because I know he roams tennis twitter, same as Dasha actually. She reads everything on twitter that people write about her, trust me, as do other players. So try and be more sensitive and less cruel because there is a big probability they are reading this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 20:44
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 20:35
Dashka is a legend, tbh. Compare her bravery to the rest.

But I think for her career she should be less kind and more egocentric. Like Sabalenka. It really works. Dasha is too soft for sport it seems. I don't judge her, just my opinion.
You are spot on.

Did you see what Aryna did to Elina today? She fucked her on the court then she had the French crowd boo her for refusing a handshake.

Aryna is fearless, ruthless and has a champions mentality, contrary to Dasha who let them humiliate her after everything that she has done. They humiliated her in Melbourne by rescheduling her match on a roofless parking lot just because she is Russian playing against another Russian. They keep humiliating her over and over and over again, but she keeps being soft.

Off the court she is too soft, and on the court she just waits for her opponents to make errors. Soft off the court and paasive on the court. Contrary to Aryna who is ruthless off the court and goes for her shots on the court. Dasha has a panic attack every time she has to serve.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 17:32
Did you see what Aryna did to Elina today? She fucked her on the court then she had the French crowd boo her for refusing a handshake.

Aryna is fearless, ruthless and has a champions mentality, contrary to Dasha who let them humiliate her after everything that she has done. They humiliated her in Melbourne by rescheduling her match on a roofless parking lot just because she is Russian playing against another Russian. They keep humiliating her over and over and over again, but she keeps being soft.

Off the court she is too soft, and on the court she just waits for her opponents to make errors. Soft off the court and paasive on the court. Contrary to Aryna who is ruthless off the court and goes for her shots on the court. Dasha has a panic attack every time she has to serve.
You need to make your own thread and jerk off to her there. What is Aryna did it today was terribly and hypocritical as hell. Sabalenka demonstrably stood at the net and provocatively waited for the handshake from Elina but she knows about Elina's position. Previosly she said she understands why there was no handshake between her and Kostyuk. Today she was standing at the net expecting something from Svitolina. After no handshake, someone started booing Svitolina and Aryna smiled to her team in the box like: yes I am happy for that. So this is your fearless and ruthless champion.

Today, she finally squeezed out the words that she does not support Lukashenko, which would not have happened if she had not been constantly asked about it and maybe WTA is preparing her what says because she is gonna be N1 soon. But you know why it's happened only today? Because the fucking Netflix cameraman was with her on a press conference and Aryna just tries to make herself a saint in front of the audience

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

2anon who dislikes Aryna and doesn't bother to write a single word about Dasha - stop this huge offtopic, please.

Dasha makes herself look "stunning and brave", shes doing the show too. So? I just would like it to be her own show, not Elina's. No one should be blamed for others sins and accepts (!) disrespectful behaviour towards her. It doesn't matter how Elina rationalize her "statements".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 19:04
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 17:32

You need to make your own thread and jerk off to her there. What is Aryna did it today was terribly and hypocritical as hell. Sabalenka demonstrably stood at the net and provocatively waited for the handshake from Elina but she knows about Elina's position. Previosly she said she understands why there was no handshake between her and Kostyuk. Today she was standing at the net expecting something from Svitolina. After no handshake, someone started booing Svitolina and Aryna smiled to her team in the box like: yes I am happy for that. So this is your fearless and ruthless champion.

Today, she finally squeezed out the words that she does not support Lukashenko, which would not have happened if she had not been constantly asked about it and maybe WTA is preparing her what says because she is gonna be N1 soon. But you know why it's happened only today? Because the fucking Netflix cameraman was with her on a press conference and Aryna just tries to make herself a saint in front of the audience
Sabalenka has actually made the most explicit condemnation of her leader's actions in her interview today lol. She literally said she doesn't support Lukashenko lol.

It's Dasha who's actually been playing the 4D chess all along. As Russia's number one racquet she knew tough questions would be asked, so she did it her way - say that you want the war to end (she's never spoken about the invasion or Putin), shed a few tears - and come out as gay. At press conferences, no one asks Dashka if she supports Putin or the invasion (unlike Sabalenka, who has been harassed all the time), instead they ask Dashka about her girlfriends youtube VLOG hahahaha

She is cute, charismatic, likeable, seems childish but is not, and she is gay so it was easy to sell that story.

So I would say she is much much smarter than you gals give her credit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

RG youtube video they made is cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 02:28
Yeah, they really seem in love with each other. They are very affectionate with each other, but N seems more in love deffinitely. I bet they fuxk like bunnies. :hudoin:

I didn't know professional sportswomen can eat burgers. I was surprised when I saw her eating a burger in the RG vlog. Like wtf?? She eats burgers during Grand Slams. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 07:21
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 02:28
Yeah, they really seem in love with each other. They are very affectionate with each other, but N seems more in love deffinitely. I bet they fuxk like bunnies. :hudoin:

I didn't know professional sportswomen can eat burgers. I was surprised when I saw her eating a burger in the RG vlog. Like wtf?? She eats burgers during Grand Slams. :rofl:
Re the burgers it really depends on the ingredients that were used to make them.For example my homemade pizza is a lot healthier than anything one might order from a fast food chain.It's only junk food if it's made with junk.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When and where does Dasha play next?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2023, 10:12
When and where does Dasha play next?
Berlin next week, then Eastbourne the week after that.

I hope she will earn some points during the grass season, because she has a lot of points to defend in August, and WTA Finals points aswell.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dasha lost in Berlin to a scrub called Avanesyan, wasted a 5:2 lead in a third set and two match points in a tiebreak.

This is a third time this year that she lost having match points. That's horrific. :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I thought Dasha was going to play Martic first round? Please tell me Petra isn't injured :bigcry:

Another tough loss for Dasha. These losses from winning positions this year are a bit concerning. Hoping she can rack up some points at Eastbourne and Wimbledon because she's got a lot to defend later in the year.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Jun 2023, 17:09
I thought Dasha was going to play Martic first round? Please tell me Petra isn't injured :bigcry:

Another tough loss for Dasha. These losses from winning positions this year are a bit concerning. Hoping she can rack up some points at Eastbourne and Wimbledon because she's got a lot to defend later in the year.
I don't think Petra is injured. She pulled out literally just before the match, probably viral illness or something like that.

Yeah, I don't think Daria will get any better in the rest of the season. Dasha's priorities seem to be shifting from tennis. But still, I think she could do a lot better than this if she leaves the wife home and gets a full time mental coach.

Many here and on the tennis forum think that her gf is a distraction, I do agree to some degree, but I think her gf's presence at matches makes her even more nervous. Imagine having your partner every day at work and watching you have a bad day at work over and over again. So I think all this choking is a result of her fear of watching her gf fail all the time. Being a sole breadwinner in the family can't be easy for her either. She is earning money for herself, her brother, her gf, and she probably supports her parents aswell. She is just 26 and she is supporting the whole family.

Natalia should stay home and not be rude towards youtube commenters/bettors who lost their bets on Dasha. Instead of just deleting the comments, she is arguing with the bettors. Cmon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dasha, if you're reading this thread, this os for you. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fascinating look at vitamins/supplements. She says she gets scared to take anything besides drinking tea when she gets a cold for fear of banned substances in the medicine.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2023, 01:51
Fascinating look at vitamins/supplements. She says she gets scared to take anything besides drinking tea when she gets a cold for fear of banned substances in the medicine.
Doesn't she have a doctor who knows what she can and cannot take. I remember she had a fever in Madrid, I can't imagine being feverish and not taking medicines. That's dangerous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Jun 2023, 17:09

Unfortunately, Petra has a lower back injury.

29:45 what the fuck... :blinkwide:

Maybe that explains Daria's choking against Avanesyan. I wonder if players who are having their periods during competition are more prone to choking. There should be a study conducted about that subject.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A great victory over Pliskova. Came back from a set down and also, from 0-2 in the 3rd set. Even with her being the higher ranked player, I didn't expect her to beat a former Wimbledon finalist on grass, so it's a good result.

I imagine Natalia haters already got ready when Plisokva was in the lead with their comments like "her gf filming and editing some videos before tournaments destroyed her life, she will drop out of the top 200 soon because of her", but now they have to wait until she loses next time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2023, 16:45
A great victory over Pliskova. Came back from a set down and also, from 0-2 in the 3rd set. Even with her being the higher ranked player, I didn't expect her to beat a former Wimbledon finalist on grass, so it's a good result.

I imagine Natalia haters already got ready when Plisokva was in the lead with their comments like "her gf filming and editing some videos before tournaments destroyed her life, she will drop out of the top 200 soon because of her", but now they have to wait until she loses next time.
Pliskova is a washed up journeywoman. And she was robbed by the line judge and the ump. The ball at 30:40, 3-3 was clearly out and I hope that Dasha indeed didn't see it, because I would be very disappointed if she did see it was out but didn't admit. Not nice.

I watched the Berlin vlog and oh my god Katie Volynets is so beautiful and hot. I noticed that Dasha is always smiley around hotties like Kalinskaya, Rybakina, Katie. If I were N I would be very jealous. Dasha knows how to get them hotties.

I'm looking forward to the match against Garcia. Bottoming for Caro is never easy. Lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Garcia injured her shoulders at the end of the 1st set, started to play numbly and retired in the 2nd set. Dasha is in the SF, her friend Ostapenko or Giorgi comes next.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is gold! Dasha and pride day event :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You can see they're getting more and more comfortable showing affection with each video. I think it's completely normal and very relatable. When I first came out and got in a relationship I thought showing off my affection wasn't something I needed to expose to the world, that I wasn't that kind of person, but the more comfortable you start feeling in your skin the more you get the desire to be open about how much you love your partner.

Love this for them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wasted 4 set points and lost. No one chokes like Dasha. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2023, 13:26
Wasted 4 set points and lost. No one chokes like Dasha. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Dasha can definitely learn a lot from you, fatty. You've been killing it in the international Cheetos eating competition lately :bertha:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She could've won this easily. The same thing happened in Charleston, Keys won the first set, but then, Dasha slowly started to destroy her game, wiining the second set and dominating in the 3rd. But this time, her mental game let her down again. Again and again. This whole season is wasted on her mental misses.
2023 will be remembered as the missed opportunities year for Dasha.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2023, 14:04
She could've won this easily. The same thing happened in Charleston, Keys won the first set, but then, Dasha slowly started to destroy her game, wiining the second set and dominating in the 3rd. But this time, her mental game let her down again. Again and again. This whole season is wasted on her mental misses.
Dasha played great at this tournament! You are looking for one negative and write here only when it fails.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2023, 14:11
Guest wrote:
Dasha played great at this tournament! You are looking for one negative and write here only when it fails.
I think somebody is really jealous of either Dasha or Natalia. Yes, she played great this week and back in the top 10. She is also No.13 on the WTA Race of 2023, so I guess the people who said she will drop to No.75, just like in 2019, should just keep their mouth shut.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope that she won't lose in R1 at Wimbledon. After Grandby and Adelaide she lost R1 at USO and AO. She plays Monday against Dolehide who sucks on grass. She doesn't have much time to rest tho.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It's not about losing, it's about HOW she's losing:

In Doha, against Haddad-Maia, she had 3 SPs to win the second set, but lost.

In Dubai, again Krejcikova, she was up 5-3 in the 3rd set, wasted 4 MPs and lost.

In Charleston, against Jabeur, she was up 5-2 in the 1st set, had 3 SPs, but lost the set 5-7.

In Mardid, against Kudermedova, she had 2 MPs in the 3rd set at 6-5, but lost 6-7.

In Rome, against Grabher, she was up 7-5, 3-0, but lost the second set 4-6, lost many BPs in the 3rd, finally she won the match after 3 hours in a 3rd set tie-break, but she was so tired that Ostapenko bagelled her in the 3rd set next day.

In Berlin, against Avanesyan, she had 2 MPs again in the 3rd set and lost again.

And now, in Eastbourne, she had 4 SPs against Keys, she beat her in a similar way in Charleson (from a set down), so it was looking good for her, but lost them again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She did. There have been a lot of positives this tournament. Sure, today could have been better but it's been a productive week and getting to another grass final is a good result. I think the warm reaction from the crowd must have been nice for her too after getting booed off court in Paris last month.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2023, 14:55
I hope that she won't lose in R1 at Wimbledon. After Grandby and Adelaide she lost R1 at USO and AO. She plays Monday against Dolehide who sucks on grass. She doesn't have much time to rest tho.
She just has to survive the first match, after that, she will have time to get used to the surface and the courts, and also, to have some rest.

I'm also curious to see how Coco Gauff will cope with it, she reached the SFs in both singles and doubles here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2023, 15:10
Natalia: "the full version of the story of our relationship will be released when we reach 100k on our channel".

It's time to create some new Youtube channels..... :lol: We need to know if the guesses by this thread were correct. Okay, I'm sure they don't mention L, at least definitely not by name or too specifically referring.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2023, 15:15
Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2023, 15:10
Natalia: "the full version of the story of our relationship will be released when we reach 100k on our channel".

They didn't tell us much so I think the l chatters were right about other people getting hurt because of their relationship...

It's time to create some new Youtube channels..... :lol: We need to know if the guesses by this thread were correct. Okay, I'm sure they don't mention L, at least definitely not by name or too specifically referring.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2023, 16:18
She is very charismatic and likeable. :wub:

I bet she is great in bed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lovely speech as always.

And yes, I noticed in their latest blog too that the moment they mentioned the story of how they got together they immediately mentioned it was a big drama :lol: so while I'm not sure we got everything right, I'm confident there were third parties involved that got hurt, but can't say I'm feeling too bad for the shitty husband or Lina. Lina era is looked through rose tinted glasses by some people, but it was bleak. Every time they'd post some picture together not much later Lina will post something on Twitter gushing over a random famous man. I didn't judge her back then as I wasn't sure they were a couple (or most importantly if Dasha was even gay), but now with everything that happened I'm fairly sure they were together and this shtick was very calculated for both of them to appear straight.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2023, 17:15
Lovely speech as always.

And yes, I noticed in their latest blog too that the moment they mentioned the story of how they got together they immediately mentioned it was a big drama :lol: so while I'm not sure we got everything right, I'm confident there were third parties involved that got hurt, but can't say I'm feeling too bad for the shitty husband or Lina. Lina era is looked through rose tinted glasses by some people, but it was bleak. Every time they'd post some picture together not much later Lina will post something on Twitter gushing over a random famous man. I didn't judge her back then as I wasn't sure they were a couple (or most importantly if Dasha was even gay), but now with everything that happened I'm fairly sure they were together and this shtick was very calculated for both of them to appear straight.
It's totally understandable if L felt that she can't live an open life, it's completely her decision, but the problem starts when you want the force your partner into the closeted life too. To avoid the "drama" and the "hearthbreak", L should've tell Dasha in a clear, direct way that if they stay together, she has to stay in the closet permanently. We know from the interviews last year, that Dasha already came out to her parents years before and to her brother, even earlier. She always wanted to live like she does now. Sooner or later, a relationship like that is destinted to fail and this caused the "drama". Clearly Dasha didn't want to spend her life posting picture like this and saying it's her best friend:

Yet, some people still think that Dasha is some shady person for starting to look for other possibilities before finally parting ways with L. We are talking about a situation that only they understand. I mean, if L didn't notice or care that Dasha is not happy that way, didn't she kind of deserve that Natalia and Dasha got in contact?
Some people in this thread think only L deserve to have feelings and not Dasha. :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2023, 18:21
Guest wrote:
Lovely speech as always.

It's totally understandable if L felt that she can't live an open life, it's completely her decision, but the problem starts when you want the force your partner into the closeted life too. To avoid the "drama" and the "hearthbreak", L should've tell Dasha in a clear, direct way that if they stay together, she has to stay in the closet permanently. We know from the interviews last year, that Dasha already came out to her parents years before and to her brother, even earlier. She always wanted to live like she does now. Sooner or later, a relationship like that is destinted to fail and this caused the "drama". Clearly Dasha didn't want to spend her life posting picture like this and saying it's her best friend:

Yet, some people still think that Dasha is some shady person for starting to look for other possibilities before finally parting ways with L. We are talking about a situation that only they understand. I mean, if L didn't notice or care that Dasha is not happy that way, didn't she kind of deserve that Natalia and Dasha got in contact?
Some people in this thread think only L deserve to have feelings and not Dasha. :(
We need that 100k video!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lovely speech as always.

L couldn't come out because of her family's status and her father's position. She didn't want their relationship to become a public matter due to her father's high profile in a conservative and homophobic country. L was unwilling to jeopardize her family's status for the sake of being in a public homosexual relationship, especially with a high-profile tennis player.

Additionally, L may have been aware that she would face blame if things didn't work out for Dasha on the tennis court. As we've seen with N, who receives criticism whenever Dasha loses, the public can be quick to assign blame. Imagining the amount of blame L would have faced in 2019, when Dasha was going through a rough patch, it's understandable why she may have wanted to keep their relationship private.

L and Dasha might not have been closeted with their family and close friends, but L simply didn't want their relationship to be public. The main issue seems to be that L didn't want to give up her own life and career to constantly travel with Dasha, as the life of a professional tennis player's partner often requires sacrificing personal dreams and ambitions. Unlike N, who was retired and likely had fewer conflicting commitments, L may have found it challenging to make such a decision.

If L had been open to making their relationship public and fully committed to Dasha's needs, do you think Dasha would still have ended up leaving her for N??? The question arises whether it was truly about heart and love with N, or if Dasha simply desired someone who would unquestioningly cater to her every whim.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2023, 20:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lovely speech as always.

L couldn't come out because of her family's status and her father's position. She didn't want their relationship to become a public matter due to her father's high profile in a conservative and homophobic country. L was unwilling to jeopardize her family's status for the sake of being in a public homosexual relationship, especially with a high-profile tennis player.

Additionally, L may have been aware that she would face blame if things didn't work out for Dasha on the tennis court. As we've seen with N, who receives criticism whenever Dasha loses, the public can be quick to assign blame. Imagining the amount of blame L would have faced in 2019, when Dasha was going through a rough patch, it's understandable why she may have wanted to keep their relationship private.

L and Dasha might not have been closeted with their family and close friends, but L simply didn't want their relationship to be public. The main issue seems to be that L didn't want to give up her own life and career to constantly travel with Dasha, as the life of a professional tennis player's partner often requires sacrificing personal dreams and ambitions. Unlike N, who was retired and likely had fewer conflicting commitments, L may have found it challenging to make such a decision.

If L had been open to making their relationship public and fully committed to Dasha's needs, do you think Dasha would still have ended up leaving her for N??? The question arises whether it was truly about heart and love with N, or if Dasha simply desired someone who would unquestioningly cater to her every whim.
Oh, come on, whar kind of career? Look at L's Instagram, it's all about travelling and vacation at the most luxurious places. She's travelling more than Dasha, the tennis player. It's crystal clear, that it's her family's money, there are zero posts about her having any job or career. She doesn't do anything that important. She needed her father's money and still does, it's obvious. And Natalia didn't just give up her career to travel with Dasha, she told us in this recent video, she wanted to continue her career, but she just didn't enjoy it that much anymore with a different skating partner.

Heart and love? Again, where was L's heart and love when she knew what Dasha wants in her life and still continued to live the way it's comfortable for her and her family? It's like getting together with someone who you know well really wants to get married one day, while you don't believe in marriage or think it's a hetero thing, living together for years dismissing the idea of marriage and being surprised if one day the relationship is over. Dasha spent years and years living the way L wanted, being "best friends" who are in love online with Nadal and famous male soccer players. After years and years of living the way L wished, Dasha finally had enough and couldn't live like that anymore. Heart and love don't work like that. She is an honest, straightforward person, she could live L very much, but she couldn't feel happy by denying her true self and living a pretend life publicly. She loved L, but those things ruined the relationshp, she started to think about other possibilities. Then she met with Natalia and fell in love with her.

Why does it matter why she left L? Do you tell everyone you start dating "hey, if my ex did this or that thing differently, I would still be with her, not you"? Whatever happened, I don't think the love between Dasha and Natalia could be more real, just look at the videos!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2023, 08:38
This is gold! Dasha and pride day event :heart:
I remember that during RG, there was an interview about Pride Month in which she said that this is something really knew for her because of the country she's from. And yes, it's quite apparent, neither her, nor Natalia uses the the typical rainbow flag emoji or other typical symbols in their posts. Natalia recently used the #loveislove hashtag, but it's still obvious that they're not really into the online Western gay social media stuff and events. This is the first time I've seen them at a Pride related place.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2023, 23:02
:wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Let this be the 1000th post of this thread: