Reactions:

Re: International Women's Football - Part IV

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 19:51
Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 17:43
What's happening here? :lol:
Wooow! I mean I knew many of you on here are shut in lonely friendless femcels but you really don’t understand consoling a friend from the opposing team who lost? Jesus Christ.
I meant I don't know who these players are or what the context was. I wasn't talking about shipping anything pls.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 19:48
Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 19:16
Every team needs players who'll accept less game time and still perform when called upon, no one can have a squad of 25 world class players
And it's also impossible to have 25 world class players without any conflict created in a team imo. The best players also have ego (like everybody) and everybody wants to play as much as possible. In a high-competitive environment like Barcelona, Bayern, Chelsea, Wolfsburg, Lyon you need to mix-up the team very smart to keep good morals. So bench players with good level who accept their role are insanely important.
AMC and Engen are both content to play this role. Now Walsh, I don't see that happening when Alexia returns full time. So I bet she tries to pull something this summer and bounce...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 19:55
Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 19:51
Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 17:43
What's happening here? :lol:
Wooow! I mean I knew many of you on here are shut in lonely friendless femcels but you really don’t understand consoling a friend from the opposing team who lost? Jesus Christ.
I meant I don't know who these players are or what the context was. I wasn't talking about shipping anything pls.
It’s the under 19 semi final Juventus v inter and inter lost.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Had to be Italian team with the dramatics (a joke!!)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They did Emma dirty here. Also dohuld have been Reiten or Sam.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 20:10
Had to be Italian team with the dramatics (a joke!!)
Might be an Italian team but not everyone is Italian who plays for the clubs also they’re young so lots of crying lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 18:55
Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 18:46
Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 16:56
Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 16:47
Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 12:16

I will answer this question after UWCL final :lol: Ideally both would be great for them. On one hand there's an unusual situation on the market that there are 2 world-class fullbacks available for free this summer. They would be dumb not to try sign at least one of them. On the other hand I think signing a clinical finisher would resolve all of their problems. And even with shaky defense they could deal with possible mistakes from their current RB by simply scoring more goals than their opponent. They have class midfielders and wingers who create tons of situation. I think even knowing that there are somebody there who would convert some of those situation would give them more peace and make them even better.
Yes, Barcelona really needs a ruthless killer up front.

I’ve always had the sense that they are ‘carrying’ Asisat, in the sense that she goes AWOL for three games out of five, somehow manages to miss sitters in a fourth, but is then absolutely brilliant in a fifth. Guessing many teams would be happy with that eventual payback, but Barcelona with its outrageously talented roster and its budget/resources should feel entitled to have elite expectations – and in my view Asisat’s consistent inconsistency doesn’t meet those.
It seems to be a focus / concentration issue, much like her almost inevitable offside calls when she pushes forward too soon on through balls.

Totally agree with comments above about CGH, and I’ve also been amazed to see that since her return she’s been faster (ie max speed achieved) than even Salma with her track background.

It seems clear to me over the years that killer instinct can’t be taught/coached, and though this may be unfair to some of their other younger players, right now only Salma, Claudia and maaaaybe Bruna look like they possess that.
Osho and Geyse flop anyways in front of the net so why not take risk with Bruna give her time to develop consistency instead of wasting games on players who most likely won't improve. At least Osho won't after all this time. I don't know why he so afriad to bring in bench players when some of the A team are clearly not delivering game after game.
I understand your point. My concern about Bruna is her size. I think it likely that at this stage in the development of our increasingly physical game, size and strength will continue to trump agility in a striker. Alex Popp (66kg) and Sam Kerr (66kg) might agree.
Overmuscling defenders is how Asisat (70kg) scores some of the goals that she does, but however nimble, Bruna (not published, but maybe 50kg?) is small and light.
pina is small too and can play a good false 9
Yep, which is why I said Claudia

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 16:26
OL féminin loses 12 million euros per year. France isn't the best place to make money with women's football. Wait and see.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone else on this thread going?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 21:35
:dramaqueen:
She’s been the player of the season for Chelsea. Really stepped up in creating chances with Harder and Kirby both out for most of the season, and has been banging in the goals too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 18:45
Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 18:26
Considering how much hate Engen gets and how praised Keira is, it has to be the funniest thing I've seen in awhile. Although I don't think it represents really well what kind of players they really are. In my opinion Keira does fit Barcelona better and imo she should play ahead of Ingrid, but Engen is definitely not as bad as people claim her to be.
In my opinion Keira is good player but she wasn't really needed. Patri should be the starter pivot. Those 400K could have been used better. Engen had a great season despite her injury and not having a lot of playing time. Sadly for her, she isn't bestie with AMC :whistle:
And what does AMC have to do with that?? You always found a way to bring her name. And then you dare to call other people "obsessed"...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 21:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Considering how much hate Engen gets and how praised Keira is, it has to be the funniest thing I've seen in awhile. Although I don't think it represents really well what kind of players they really are. In my opinion Keira does fit Barcelona better and imo she should play ahead of Ingrid, but Engen is definitely not as bad as people claim her to be.
In my opinion Keira is good player but she wasn't really needed. Patri should be the starter pivot. Those 400K could have been used better. Engen had a great season despite her injury and not having a lot of playing time. Sadly for her, she isn't bestie with AMC :whistle:
And what does AMC have to do with that?? You always found a way to bring her name. And then you dare to call other people "obsessed"...
X2
It’s pathetic how trolls want to turn things around to spew their hate against a player they dont like.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da. it's well know that the "hate" campaigns against Engen are always starting with people who stan AMC. The idiot who asked for this chart is a fan of AMC...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not interested in shipper wars/hate. But legitimate question: who is leaving Barca this summer? Here are my predictions:

Torrejon - retirement. The FCBFemini twitter post today with Marta felt very much like a "goodbye" post.
Laia Codina - on loan. Most likely to an Italian team.
Bruna - on loan. She needs regular minutes as a starting striker. I think Barca wants her as part of the first team, but she's not there yet as a regular starter.
Walsh - I really don't see how she stays as a starter for next season. I wonder if a WSL team will buy out her contract.
Emma - girl, I don't know what your status is, but I hope you go somewhere where you get legit minutes.

Thoughts?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 21:59
Not interested in shipper wars/hate. But legitimate question: who is leaving Barca this summer? Here are my predictions:

Torrejon - retirement. The FCBFemini twitter post today with Marta felt very much like a "goodbye" post.
Bruna - on loan. She needs regular minutes as a starting striker. I think Barca wants her as part of the first team, but she's not there yet as a regular starter.
Walsh - I really don't see how she stays as a starter for next season. I wonder if a WSL team will buy out her contract.
Emma - girl, I don't know what your status is, but I hope you go somewhere where you get legit minutes.

Thoughts?
yes for Marta, Codina and Emma. Doubtful about Bruna going on a loan but Walsh isn't leaving this summer. You don't throw out 400k after one season. Let's see what happens when Alexia is fully fit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 21:59

Thoughts?
Don't think that many are leaving, especially not Walsh after a record transfer fee

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 21:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da. it's well know that the "hate" campaigns against Engen are always starting with people who stan AMC. The idiot who asked for this chart is a fan of AMC...
AMC stans are so much more upset about the situation than she ever was. Gal has moved on a long time ago, they need to move on too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 16:44
Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 16:43
Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 16:38
Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 16:18
Is that Tobin? Looks even more simian than before and I didn't think that was possible. Leah look qt but guessing this is old pic from last year? Tobin/Leah shipper needs to let it go. They were never a thing and it will never happen
That's Jordan
Its hard to tell, it could be either of them. Do you know when this was taken?
I’m guessing last year? And let’s face it Tobin, Carly and Jordan are all eerily alike :rofl:
Yes and Leah was obsessed with all 3 of them at one point or another 😂😂 they literally look like twins all of them. She definitely has a type

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 23:22
Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 16:44
Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 16:43
Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 16:38
Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 16:18
Is that Tobin? Looks even more simian than before and I didn't think that was possible. Leah look qt but guessing this is old pic from last year? Tobin/Leah shipper needs to let it go. They were never a thing and it will never happen
That's Jordan
Its hard to tell, it could be either of them. Do you know when this was taken?
I’m guessing last year? And let’s face it Tobin, Carly and Jordan are all eerily alike :rofl:
Yes and Leah was obsessed with all 3 of them at one point or another 😂😂 they literally look like twins all of them. She definitely has a type
Its Carly

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 23:12
Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 21:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
AMC stans are so much more upset about the situation than she ever was. Gal has moved on a long time ago, they need to move on too
x2 People to this day cry about that relationship when both Mapi and AMC have moved on immediately and seem to be happier in their current relationships. It's quite funny.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 09:13
Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 08:37
Are Lehmann and Pacheco dating?
No. Pacheco is with Kenza Dali, Lehmann is a mystery.
I know people have posted this before but I don’t get the dating vibes from Dali and Pacheco at all. Think they’re just friends/flat mates

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 19:59
Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 19:48
Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 19:16
Every team needs players who'll accept less game time and still perform when called upon, no one can have a squad of 25 world class players
And it's also impossible to have 25 world class players without any conflict created in a team imo. The best players also have ego (like everybody) and everybody wants to play as much as possible. In a high-competitive environment like Barcelona, Bayern, Chelsea, Wolfsburg, Lyon you need to mix-up the team very smart to keep good morals. So bench players with good level who accept their role are insanely important.
AMC and Engen are both content to play this role. Now Walsh, I don't see that happening when Alexia returns full time. So I bet she tries to pull something this summer and bounce...
Those types of players are called "bus riders". Sadly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2023, 00:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I know people have posted this before but I don’t get the dating vibes from Dali and Pacheco at all. Think they’re just friends/flat mates
Youre very naive. Dali is muslim and probably doesn’t want to be outed but they’re definitely dating.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2023, 02:01
Guest wrote:
14 May 2023, 00:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Youre very naive. Dali is muslim and probably doesn’t want to be outed but they’re definitely dating.
She is a lucky girl. Maz pacheco has one of the nicest peach 🍑 in woso

RIPLEY
Reactions: 19

Post by RIPLEY »

Hi ladies - It's time to start a new thread. We close them after they reach 2000 pages. I just noticed this one.

Thread Locked.