Iga Swiatek - Tennis Player

Reactions:

Re: Iga Swiatek - Tennis Player

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Feb 2023, 00:54
Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2023, 23:38
Question to Polish ppl - are ppl in your country aware that she might (def isn’t lol) not be straight? Any ongoing discussion about her love life?
Polish person here. Under some sports/gossip articles about Iga you can find comments mentioning that they think she isn't straight, or questioning her relations with Daria. I wouldn't say it is some very big gossip that everybody's aware of (it is probably only among those who are more interested in the topic of tennis or Iga herself) but it is definitely there, to some extent.
Also worth mentioning when I type both Iga and Daria's names in Google, it suggests "romance" lmfao, so looks like people are seaching that. I don't have a personal opinion on this one though, I don't know and maybe I don't want to know, but it is definitely kinda weird and unusual. However I do think she may not be straight, the thought came to me last year and got stronger over time.

And for instance: some time ago there was a gossip site article about how Iga was asked if she has a boyfriend/is single. Her answer apparently was "I'm a singles tennis player, yes" :rofl: (good answer for those stupid questions, btw). Under this article, I was surprised how many people said stuff like "why don't they ask her about the girls" or "don't they know she is :heart: " and things like that. Many also said that they don't care and that "asking those questions is disrespectful, because she's an amazing sportsperson and people should focus on that when they ask her direct questions, not on her private life".

Iga has a lot of respect because of her achievements and for being a humble, down to earth girl, and not a pseudo fake celebrity.
In fact, Polish media did not ask the question whether Iga is single or not. "Are you single?" is an interaction between Iga and a fan during AO2020.
You can find her answer in 3rd photo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Feb 2023, 01:37
Guest wrote:
10 Feb 2023, 00:54
Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2023, 23:38
Question to Polish ppl - are ppl in your country aware that she might (def isn’t lol) not be straight? Any ongoing discussion about her love life?
Polish person here. Under some sports/gossip articles about Iga you can find comments mentioning that they think she isn't straight, or questioning her relations with Daria. I wouldn't say it is some very big gossip that everybody's aware of (it is probably only among those who are more interested in the topic of tennis or Iga herself) but it is definitely there, to some extent.
Also worth mentioning when I type both Iga and Daria's names in Google, it suggests "romance" lmfao, so looks like people are seaching that. I don't have a personal opinion on this one though, I don't know and maybe I don't want to know, but it is definitely kinda weird and unusual. However I do think she may not be straight, the thought came to me last year and got stronger over time.

And for instance: some time ago there was a gossip site article about how Iga was asked if she has a boyfriend/is single. Her answer apparently was "I'm a singles tennis player, yes" :rofl: (good answer for those stupid questions, btw). Under this article, I was surprised how many people said stuff like "why don't they ask her about the girls" or "don't they know she is :heart: " and things like that. Many also said that they don't care and that "asking those questions is disrespectful, because she's an amazing sportsperson and people should focus on that when they ask her direct questions, not on her private life".

Iga has a lot of respect because of her achievements and for being a humble, down to earth girl, and not a pseudo fake celebrity.
In fact, Polish media did not ask the question whether Iga is single or not. "Are you single?" is an interaction between Iga and a fan during AO2020.
You can find her answer in 3rd photo.
try this link. Click the 3rd photo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't believe the ridiculous Iga-Daria "rumor" still goes on :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wonder what Iga's mother thinks of Daria. I doubt it's pleasent to see her daughter treating Daria as a mom, instead of the real one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Feb 2023, 11:46
I wonder what Iga's mother thinks of Daria. I doubt it's pleasent to see her daughter treating Daria as a mom, instead of the real one.
Have you seen Iga at Doha Airport? Daria is like her nanny. I don't think there's chemistry. But I don't know how to describe it, it's weird.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Feb 2023, 03:50
Guest wrote:
10 Feb 2023, 11:46
Have you seen Iga at Doha Airport? Daria is like her nanny. I don't think there's chemistry. But I don't know how to describe it, it's weird.
The way she walked. haha.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

that's the way Daria hugs Iga. can we find another team in WTA?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What an ugly dress.

XDdd
Reactions:

Post by XDdd »

For the record - it wasn’t me, I discovered this thread recently.

But yeah, generally adults can fuck whoever they want if it’s consensual. Your perception of sexual freedom frightens me a little.

Reading is nice
Reactions:

Post by Reading is nice »

In case of psychologists, it's called violation of ethics or a breach of the code of conduct - though it may lead to certain repercussions in the field of work, it's still not a crime when two adult and consenting parties are involved. I'm honestly worried about your comprehension skills at this point.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't believe you are still tangled up on Daria thing. Can we go to the next topic? Isn't Iga a cutie with an interesting soul? :ragee:

Jhfhjf
Reactions:

Post by Jhfhjf »

She seemed happy around Genie Bouchard 😉

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Iga bageling Collins :rimshot:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She looks so hot in this black long sleeve 😌

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Could somebody tell me why Daria showed up in Iga's home in Raszyn?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Huey wrote:
19 Feb 2023, 22:50
It’s a rag but still.

https://aussiecelebs.com.au/is-iga-swia ... irlfriend/
I checked the source code of this page and found the content was published shortly before you posted here. You published yourself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wonder if she really has been seen with someone

Barbiga
Reactions:

Post by Barbiga »

This banter 😍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2023, 02:37

The Mercedes-AMG behind Iga and her dad is Daria's new AMG. She has replaced her Mercedes-AMG GLC with the newest Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 4Matic. Two years ago, she still drove her husband's Ford. :shifty:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2023, 02:36

It seems that Iga shot advertisements for On Running. Her dad was holding a pile of clothes looked like On Running. Shoes in Asics? Therefore, probably Iga will keep caps and shoes in Asics while clothes in On Running?

xilef
Reactions:

Post by xilef »

New here, a quick google search about Iga/Daria led me to this thread :)) always found their relationship a bit odd…

Xelif
Reactions:

Post by Xelif »

:blinkwide: :blinkwide: :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:48778029 ... _videoshow

Chinese stringing experts talked about Iga's rackets, strings, and bands.
  • Daria is responsible for sending Iga's racket to the stringing team;
    Sometimes Iga comes over with Daria, but Iga stands quietly behind, when Daria responsible for communication;
    Iga asks the stringing team to help wrap her bands.
    Iga has no special requirements for strings and bands.

guest00aaaa
Reactions:

Post by guest00aaaa »

Does anybody have a video of Iga's and Daria's hug before the match that was posted on IG? It was titled something like :
"sometimes champions need a hug too"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest00aaaa wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 08:54
Does anybody have a video of Iga's and Daria's hug before the match that was posted on IG? It was titled something like :

http://www.olympedia.org/athletes/104093

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow, this is now more like a Daria thread than an Iga one. I honestly understand people's concerns, but right now, there's no point to discuss it every day. And we certainly can't do anything about it.

If we need to talk about this, then at least, say something new, what do you think should be done and by who? Her friends, father, sister, her team seems to be okay with them being this close, if it's truly happening, Iga's other loved ones would do something or maybe they don't want Iga to be angry at them and to turn on them.

Maybe the mom could say something, since she has "nothing to lose", Iga already doesn't communicate with her, so she could say something in a more public way. Even after a divorce, Iga is still her child, if she knows something, she should speak out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think the mom won't say anything specific, because she fears that it would harm Iga's career to put her into a position where the media is asking her about Daria all the time, it would be hard to focus on tennis that way.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Iga wouldn't listen to her mother or anyone else. Daria is now her psychologist, mom, manager, coach, PR-agent, friend, etc, etc, etc, at least 15 roles in one person...

rakieta
Reactions:

Post by rakieta »

guest00aaaa wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 08:54
Maybe something like this ?
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CP2kaGxA ... _copy_link

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 21:33
Iga wouldn't listen to her mother or anyone else. Daria is now her psychologist, mom, manager, coach, PR-agent, friend, etc, etc, etc, at least 15 roles in one person...
Daria made a fortune by Iga's bonus and fame. Now, she just wants more.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 16:47
I think the mom won't say anything specific, because she fears that it would harm Iga's career to put her into a position where the media is asking her about Daria all the time, it would be hard to focus on tennis that way.
I can feel that Iga's mom is in a very awkward situation. It is known that Daria has taken over her position and dominated all of her daughter's affairs. To be honest, I don't think her mom has done anything bad to Iga. But Iga's disregard for her mom now makes everyone puzzled and worried. Moreover, letting a living mother disappear from Iga's life and deepen the rift in the family is not the correct advice of a professional psychologist. I mean, with Daria's knowledge, she couldn't have been unaware of the ongoing and widespread discussion about Iga's mysterious mom. But Daria let the Internet speculate and did nothing. If she had encouraged Iga to say thanks to her mom, the situation won't be better. I think this is also one of the reasons why people generally have a negative attitude towards Daria. As Iga's "close psychologist", she has not had a positive effect on repairing Iga's relationship with her mother.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

iga is like angelina jolie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions: