Christen Press and Tobin Heath

Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 03:59
According to tumblr they talk about Tobin when discussing ACFC here
The people involved in this podcast have been known to talk like they know things that turn into absolutely nothing. Basically just loud fan assumptions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
What do they say? I refuse to give them any clicks but they are technically woso “media” so if they are talking about Tobin then at least someone is

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 04:02
Guest wrote:
The people involved in this podcast have been known to talk like they know things that turn into absolutely nothing. Basically just loud fan assumptions.
Their source is the discord anon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 04:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Who has also said theres nothing new sooo unless she all of a sudden decided to give out exclusives or is the podcast just repeating rumors and assumptions like the rest of us?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 05:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Who has also said theres nothing new sooo unless she all of a sudden decided to give out exclusives or is the podcast just repeating rumors and assumptions like the rest of us?
They are just confused about what’s going on and why she hasn’t signed for Angel City yet or if she has how she hasn’t been announced yet. They are basically all of us but just with a podcast mic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 06:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They are just confused about what’s going on and why she hasn’t signed for Angel City yet or if she has how she hasn’t been announced yet. They are basically all of us but just with a podcast mic.
Figured. Thanks for the recap so I don’t have to listen to the rest of their nonsense lol. I appreciate it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Just sayin both are unreliable .....They also got the news from discord anon that she signed. It is not there is nothing new it is what was said was untrue.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA. More like both the discord anon and this annoying podcasts source are both the same person. The rest of the “media” in woso are all under the impression Tobin’s going to ACFC like the rest of us that’s been obvious. They all have the same source.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I wish she was playing :bigcry: ACFC better learn how to get a shot on target and get a win for her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 08:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA. More like both the discord anon and this annoying podcasts source are both the same person. The rest of the “media” in woso are all under the impression Tobin’s going to ACFC like the rest of us that’s been obvious. They all have the same source.
I hope they’re not the same because I like discord anon and I cannot stand anyone involved with the podcast. They’re usually pretty clear about whats opinion and whats not. That podcast crew have terrible takes that they think are great because they get a good amount of likes on twitter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 08:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I hope they’re not the same because I like discord anon and I cannot stand anyone involved with the podcast. They’re usually pretty clear about whats opinion and whats not. That podcast crew have terrible takes that they think are great because they get a good amount of likes on twitter.
To clarify, the podcasters and discord anon aren’t the same person… we know who discord anon is if you care enough to find out it’s obvious. I’m saying that both the podcasters and discord anon (who are different people) have the same sources when it comes to woso news.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Discord anon is buddies with these people and pushes their stupid opinions on twitter just like everyone, she is the one that told them signing happened and just like many here they are all being very sure the announcement was soon and now that information was false they are asking the same questions we are. At least they are asking. But discord anon also said everyone was talking about Sam retiring and she didn't. They are all going off on vague rumors. The one surprising one was discord anon being so sure of herself about the signing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 08:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Discord anon is buddies with these people and pushes their stupid opinions on twitter just like everyone, she is the one that told them signing happened and just like many here they are all being very sure the announcement was soon and now that information was false they are asking the same questions we are. At least they are asking. But discord anon also said everyone was talking about Sam retiring and she didn't. They are all going off on vague rumors. The one surprising one was discord anon being so sure of herself about the signing.
That’s straight up false. Discord anon said everyone was talking about Sam like she won’t play again but there wasn’t much info so they didn’t have any real knowledge… that’s true that she’s not playing again lol. She may not have announced her retirement but it’s abundantly clear she’s not playing professionally again. DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She didn't just say Tobin signed she said the league approved the transfer :rofl: Like wtf happened to get such bad information

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 10:38
She didn't just say Tobin signed she said the league approved the transfer :rofl: Like wtf happened to get such bad information
Someone must have lied to her.
She said no journalists that she asked knew so I’m assuming it was her friend whose agent is friends with Tobin’s agent because she said she was going to check with her then came back with the info.

I don’t know why someone can be THAT close to the situation and get her that specific information but doesn’t know what went wrong and can’t give her an update which makes me think her source just lied to begin with.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 10:50
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 10:38
Someone must have lied to her.
She said no journalists that she asked knew so I’m assuming it was her friend whose agent is friends with Tobin’s agent because she said she was going to check with her then came back with the info.

I don’t know why someone can be THAT close to the situation and get her that specific information but doesn’t know what went wrong and can’t give her an update which makes me think her source just lied to begin with.
Why would the source invent such a lie? I agree if she didn't trust the information she would not share and if the information was true and something went wrong there would be an explanation. It is such a weird situation. I can understand hearing there are negotiations and jumping the gun and saying she is signed but to say the league approved? Something must have happened for such a big misinformation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 08:23
Guest wrote:
I wish she was playing :bigcry: ACFC better learn how to get a shot on target and get a win for her
Me too I wish she was playing :sadangel: and yes it would be nice if her teammates can get a few shots on target lol and win for Press! :fingcross: da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
So pretty. What I really love though, is how many of you racist fucks are totally in love with a black woman. :lolscroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope CP goes onto the pitch at the end of the game tomorrow so we get photos lol. When she was in her box at the club america game we got no content 🥲

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This was probably started by the racist troll who said that Press only embraced her blackness when it became “woke”, even though she and her siblings have always been raised with the knowledge of their heritage. :eyeroll: Her younger sister has written about it. And when they said that Press never tweeted about being black up until recently, somebody linked an old tweet of hers from college mentioning it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ash is always posting on social media so im hoping she blesses us with content today and tomorrow :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 23:45
I admire her strength so much :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 23:45
:bowdown:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 01:02
Oh lawd, let me pray about Tobin's outfit real quick lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

CP looks so good in blue

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tobin knows she ain't riding no bike right now lol. This is just proof they post things whenever tf they want and we can't make timelines with their posts all the time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ash is going too! She better give us good content :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cyb we went from them pretending they didn’t know each other to now going to gay events together :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 05:04
Cyb we went from them pretending they didn’t know each other to now going to gay events together :heart:
2019 ESPYs seem so far away. Back then, they had enough space for Jesus, Mary, and Joseph between them in the red carpet pics 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 07:58
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 05:04
2019 ESPYs seem so far away. Back then, they had enough space for Jesus, Mary, and Joseph between them in the red carpet pics 😂
DA That blurry ass video of them on the stairs was cute af tho lol. I think its a matter of Tobin getting more comfortable on the carpet by yourself, much less with her wife. She looks less awkward and like she wants to jump out of her skin.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are there photos or videos from yesterday? And today I hope to have a lot of content from the queen!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jenni’s comment on CP’s picture. I love their friendship. Come to Angel City, Queen!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone going to the game tonight please be on the lookout for the queen and get us photos :angel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tobin and Kristen looks great. Always happy to see them out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 16:43
Tobin and Kristen looks great. Always happy to see them out.
The correct spelling of christen’s name is literally in the title of this thread it’s annoying af when people can’t even get it correct :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does CP have a T on her pendant? (I don't know how to post photos so I put this tweet.)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can’t believe I refollowed Ashlyn’s annoying ass on Instagram thinking she’d deliver for us only to get one photo. what happened to 2019 post everything Ashlyn? :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 16:48
Does CP have a T on her pendant? (I don't know how to post photos so I put this tweet.)

Omg they are so cute 🥰

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Will Tobin be at the game? I know Christen said she will :heart: I’d love to get a reunion pic of them with Ali too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why is Tobin wearing shoes that are too big for her 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »