US Women's Soccer - Part XVIII: USWNT, NWSL, NCAA

Reactions:

Re: US Women's Soccer - Part XVIII: USWNT, NWSL, NCAA

Post by Guest »

Daddy Thompson was trying to push Angel City to sign Gisele too but they said no 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 17:24
Daddy Thompson was trying to push Angel City to sign Gisele too but they said no 😂
How do you know? Helicopter parents are the worst :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 17:28
Guest wrote:
That anon is trolling or has zero reading comprehension. The article says they talked about signing Gisele but Gisele decided she wasn’t ready yet. She’s going to reevaluate after the school year ends. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Idk if what that person said it right but no cap, I’ve heard he is the actual worst from people in the SoCal youth soccer scene. Basically a Kris Jenner. So I wouldn’t be surprised.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thompson thinking she has a shot at the WC roster :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 18:10
She probably does if she has a better start to the season than Lynn or even Rodman.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 18:11
Guest wrote:
She probably does if she has a better start to the season than Lynn or even Rodman.
Rodman and Lynn are both going like it or not. Thompson didn’t even get a call up when Smith and Pinoe were injured. Mudge has a better shot at that roster. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She’s not going over either of those two regardless of how she starts the season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
If she starts insanely hot and there’s an injury to a winger she has a chance tbh. Low chance but possible

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 18:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Idk if what that person said it right but no cap, I’ve heard he is the actual worst from people in the SoCal youth soccer scene. Basically a Kris Jenner. So I wouldn’t be surprised.
Da I am going to guess there is no way AC can meet his salary demands for Gisele. To start she is a defender and will never make as much as Alyssa. And given how much they are paying Press and Alyssa, there can’t be cap space to significantly overpay for her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Not a chance she goes over either of them. Even Hatch and Mudge aren’t going and they’re ahead of Thompson. The only way Thompson goes is if there’s a lot of injuries. Knowing woso lately and chances of injuries that alone gives her a chance tbf. Daddy Thompson has his voodoo doll ready :rofl: da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 18:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Not a chance she goes over either of them. Even Hatch and Mudge aren’t going and they’re ahead of Thompson. The only way Thompson goes is if there’s a lot of injuries. Knowing woso lately and chances of injuries that alone gives her a chance tbf. Daddy Thompson has his voodoo doll ready :rofl: da
Lmfao facts that man is the textbook example of annoying soccer parents. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Predictions for tomorrow? I’m going with KC 2-0 NCC and SD 1-2 CHI. KC goals from Cooper, SD goal from Ali, and Chicago goals from Swanson.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Howell is Louisvilles new captain, Erceg is VC.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It is incredibly unprofessional that the NWSL website does not have rosters updated the day before games start. No player numbers, old photos, etc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 18:56
What happened to JMac and Nadim. Weren’t they in that leadership group with Fox and Bonner?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Howell got in her own head a lot last year. I have to wonder if she wouldn’t have been better off being able to focus on herself and not captaining this season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 19:04
Guest wrote:
Howell got in her own head a lot last year. I have to wonder if she wouldn’t have been better off being able to focus on herself and not captaining this season.
Da. It’ll probably be like the spirit when KO was on the team, Andi wore the armband but it was obvious KO was their leader. In LV Erceg will clearly be their leader even without the armband.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 19:03
Guest wrote:
What happened to JMac and Nadim. Weren’t they in that leadership group with Fox and Bonner?
Didn’t nadim tear her other acl?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 19:03
Guest wrote:
I don’t think the coach rates McDonald. She wasn’t a starter the second half of last year. And if they played their best lineup for the first game in the Portland preseason tournament. It doesn’t look like she will be starting this year. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 19:12
So obsessed with a mediocre player. Baring injuries she isn’t making the WC. And Mewis playing decent at the 6 during SheBelieves likely closed any potentially opening.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Angel City is like PLEASE read this article about Alyssa Thompson.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 20:17
I unfollowed all their accounts. They posted more ads and products than all the other teams I follow combined.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 20:17
Their first link must not have gotten as many clicks as the wanted

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yikes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 21:30
Yikes
Fucking yikes 😱

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I mean we knew glas won’t even play until after the World Cup if af all this year given her terrible history She just tore her acl this fall.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did Morgan play much for the red stars last year? I feel like 2021 was the only season she’s been consistently healthy in like years. Acfc probably is better off not getting her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 21:15
Kelley is so attractive 🥵

Night swinger looks like Kristen bell

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone else find the Macario situation strange? She seems to still be in Qatar. If I got injured over there I’d want to come back to the US for recovery. Did Ellie carpenter also go to Qatar? She was back fairly quickly

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 22:51
Does anyone else find the Macario situation strange? She seems to still be in Qatar. If I got injured over there I’d want to come back to the US for recovery. Did Ellie carpenter also go to Qatar? She was back fairly quickly
Carpenter rehabbed with the OL staff in Paris.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
The USWNT still gets health insurance through USSoccer too per the new cba, so she could definitely rehab with their team or another one here if she wanted to.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
The place Macario is at is supposed to be really good and cutting edge (although there are also good programs elsewhere). But talk about a lonely and isolating rehab experience.

At this point I wonder if she will go back to Lyon at all this season. If she isn’t going to sign an extension, do they want to bother reintegrating her into the squad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 22:28
Guest wrote:

kelley is better looking in person too. She’s generally really aggressive so I’d imagine she’s also a great fuck 👍🏼

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 23:06
Guest wrote:
The place Macario is at is supposed to be really good and cutting edge (although there are also good programs elsewhere). But talk about a lonely and isolating rehab experience.

At this point I wonder if she will go back to Lyon at all this season. If she isn’t going to sign an extension, do they want to bother reintegrating her into the squad.
I really don’t care about Lyon. I’m more curious about her in the context of the USWNT. Vlatko said he was building around her and USSoccer has made her their next big thing for awhile so I’m surprised we haven’t heard more or that they haven’t gotten involved in her rehab since they still pay for health benefits.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 23:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

kelley is better looking in person too. She’s generally really aggressive so I’d imagine she’s also a great fuck 👍🏼
If you wanna get fucked by a strap on with a thin blue line flag printed on it, I guess....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 23:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I really don’t care about Lyon. I’m more curious about her in the context of the USWNT. Vlatko said he was building around her and USSoccer has made her their next big thing for awhile so I’m surprised we haven’t heard more or that they haven’t gotten involved in her rehab since they still pay for health benefits.
They probably are getting updates. But if she is getting good care there may not be anything they would do differently.

Sure they would like her to be recovered but some injuries just take longer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think she is getting really bad advice from her greedy dad. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 23:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If you wanna get fucked by a strap on with a thin blue line flag printed on it, I guess....
Worth it ... :whistle: :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 23:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sounds good to me!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Poor accountant night swinger’s hair was clearly styled by Ashlyn ... 😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 23:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They probably are getting updates. But if she is getting good care there may not be anything they would do differently.

Sure they would like her to be recovered but some injuries just take longer.
Lori Lindsey said on Monday that she should be back in a couple of weeks so we'll see.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 23:46
Poor accountant night swinger’s hair was clearly styled by Ashlyn ... 😭
Night swinger💀 Nighswonger is a villain in a different, much darker movie