Reactions:

Re: International Women's Football - Part IV

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 18:48
Plastic wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 18:29
I don't understand tooney's ig story did she adopt the child? Someone explain
At first I thought you were talking about her adopting her bf's kid haha. It's probably a nephew or child of one of her family members, you'd think if she and the bf adopted a kid he'd have the bf's last name.
Coz kids all belong to men?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 20:14
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 20:09
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 20:05
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 19:29
Let's be honest, Alexia is the only one who could potentially change something. But she is too coward to speak up.
I’ve always suspected that this is the reason behind Aitana’s beef with her, not envy.
da is there an actual beef or it's just fans speculation from overanalysing body language?
I don’t think there’s beef but aren’t best friends and that’s ok. They had great chemistry before Alexia’s injury I wonder if it’s going to change once she recovers.
I think that there is at least a niggle there. Their body language, especially at the training session after the Ballon D’or ceremony. Aitana didn’t bother her ass going to the ceremony and when she posted photos of their celebration night at Camp Nou, she totally excluded Alexia. Also, since Alexia became captain she likes nearly every football instagram post from everyone on the team, except Aitana.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 11:17
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 19:10
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 18:58

People were right when they said she is in this for fame. Why is she encouraging fans to keep making shipping content lol
I think it’s weird because I feel like what she’s really complaining about (pap shots, etc.) is because of her and not Jen? Jen isn’t a player that most people who don’t pay attention to sports or woso would really know about.
Just me in general who finds it icky than she wants 15 year old "girlies" to make fanvids of them?
How do you know they’re 15 year olds making the fanvids of them? You’re the icky one here. Perv

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 20:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

People were right when they said she is in this for fame. Why is she encouraging fans to keep making shipping content lol
I think it’s weird because I feel like what she’s really complaining about (pap shots, etc.) is because of her and not Jen? Jen isn’t a player that most people who don’t pay attention to sports or woso would really know about.
Just me in general who finds it icky than she wants 15 year old "girlies" to make fanvids of them?
Yeah it’s just you. She never said 15 year olds and probably doesn’t know the ages of the people who make those videos. Let’s not act like grown women aren’t weirdos who sit at home making compilations of grown women like you probably. Creep.
da. jeez what's with the hostility and mental leaps? the needless aggression some of you have towards anons here and the inability to have a somewhat civil conversation is concerning. are you at peoples' throats like this over dumb shit irl? just relax.

i think people just aren't used to a partner of a player encouraging shipper behaviour when were used to the vast majority of them being so secretive or more chill to avoid feeding into the obsessive fangirls. it's weird in the sense that it's literally not the norm.

also the tt crowd are definitely on the younger side (so best avoided imo) and that makes them more prone to crossing boundaries which is asking for trouble encouraging them. it's beattie and her girl's choice to invite them in though and if/when it goes bad it's them that'll be dealing with that particular fallout.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 20:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

How do you know they’re 15 year olds making the fanvids of them? You’re the icky one here. Perv
Someone touched a nerve now you're running around calling them a creep and a perv. Sounds like projection, mate. You're first little 'I'm so outraged on the tiktok girlies behalf' post was more than enough. If you're gonna make multiple posts in quick succession pretending to be someone different put in a bit more effort and change up how you type at least, yeah? Da.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wasn't bothered who won this derby, just glad it's been an entertaining game. But the weird ref decisions in Everton's favour have made me suddenly become a red! :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The standard of refereeing in this league is unreal

Reactions:

Post by 2047 »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 20:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Because it's super easy to tell that the cringey shit this dumb broad is encouraging is made by teens going through their embarrassing stan phase?
You must be real down bad out here defending this Love Island thot like this :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is worse than DAZN's halftime player interviews. Leave these people alone for the 90 minutes please I promise fans can wait for the post-game comments

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 20:48
The standard of refereeing in this league is unreal

There was clear obstruction on the gk
They have to be more sneaky about that than and actual grab, normally a player just stands in the gks way

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

this ref is eagle-eyed 😅 who is she?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Snoeijs has been an absolute waste of a player tonight. Useless

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 20:13
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 19:35
Ahhk wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 18:07
Why is providing a translation for non-Catalan speaking Anons so hard?

Aitana, Mapi León and Mariona are the three Barça players that the RFEF sees with the worst eyes in the face of a possible return to the national team

🗣️Aitana's environment says that she is taking steps to bring her positions closer to the World Cup

they are on a blacklist
Thank you :)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah it’s just you. She never said 15 year olds and probably doesn’t know the ages of the people who make those videos. Let’s not act like grown women aren’t weirdos who sit at home making compilations of grown women like you probably. Creep.
I see I rattled some stannies... :lol: she definitely knows it's kids who makes these videos, they call her "mother" in the comments!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 21:11
"Tonight"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 22:55
Guest wrote:
"Tonight"
Yes. Tonight she was awful for Everton. Congratulations on your reading comprehension skills! 👏

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 21:00
This is worse than DAZN's halftime player interviews. Leave these people alone for the 90 minutes please I promise fans can wait for the post-game comments

In France it's not unusual to do this :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 22:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I see I rattled some stannies... :lol: she definitely knows it's kids who makes these videos, they call her "mother" in the comments!
It really wouldn’t surprise me if Amber posted in here. She seems like that kind of attention whore. Just eww. Bet she dates another player in the WSL after she’s done with Jen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 23:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
"Tonight"
Yes. Tonight she was awful for Everton. Congratulations on your reading comprehension skills! 👏
Just don't think she has contributed much all season sadly

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 23:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
"Tonight"
That’s true but she can normally hold on to the ball for more than a touch. Her first touch tonight and her overall awareness of players around her was terrible so heaven help me for saying this but the Netherlands would be better off calling up SVD than Snoeijs for the world cup

At least with Shanice she’ll run all game for you and can create chances for others.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 15:27
I thought she would be training with the group by now. No way she's going to be fit for CL semis.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 00:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
"Tonight"
That’s true but she can normally hold on to the ball for more than a touch. Her first touch tonight and her overall awareness of players around her was terrible so heaven help me for saying this but the Netherlands would be better off calling up SVD than Snoeijs for the world cup

At least with Shanice she’ll run all game for you and can create chances for others.
I don’t think Jonker has even really played her that much if at all. Kalma and Leuchter are both better.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 00:30
Guest wrote:
I thought she would be training with the group by now. No way she's going to be fit for CL semis.
Same Anon. If Barca end up going through, obviously, not trying to underestimate Roma

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 00:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

"Tonight"

I don’t think Jonker has even really played her that much if at all. Kalma and Leuchter are both better.
Will he really take the kids and play them? I don’t know why but after 2017 and 2019 and 2020(21) I have a trust issue. I give him the benefit as he has does seem to acknowledge that Spitse is done as a starter 🥰 love that for him. But I do still fear that he’ll fall back into the ‘experienced’ players for a major tournament. Would love to see the kids trusted to lead the line. (And here’s hoping he leaves Nouwen at home)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 00:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Same Anon. If Barca end up going through, obviously, not trying to underestimate Roma
Yeah. I was sure that she mentioned potentially being back for the semi finals in some interview a couple of months ago. Barca’s approach seems quite different to the likes of Lyon. They take much longer.

Plastic
Reactions:

Post by Plastic »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 01:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah. I was sure that she mentioned potentially being back for the semi finals in some interview a couple of months ago. Barca’s approach seems quite different to the likes of Lyon. They take much longer.
She's getting ready for world cup not cl

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 01:09
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 00:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Will he really take the kids and play them? I don’t know why but after 2017 and 2019 and 2020(21) I have a trust issue. I give him the benefit as he has does seem to acknowledge that Spitse is done as a starter 🥰 love that for him. But I do still fear that he’ll fall back into the ‘experienced’ players for a major tournament. Would love to see the kids trusted to lead the line. (And here’s hoping he leaves Nouwen at home)
With Viv missing and her being so key to everything the Dutch have done since 2017, I think he really has no choice but to play the kids. Neither is anywhere close to what I’d want them to be but it’s not as bad as it could have been.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Barca are probably gonna pull a Lyon and post training vids but not actually play her lol

Just don't think fans sometimes realise that it can take a while to get match fitness after a long time out to be ready for high intensive games

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So annoying that WOB vs Bayern and Barca vs Real Madrid overlap

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 07:35
A fucking El Clasico vs what exactly? Stop this blasphemy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 07:44
Guest wrote:
Lmao and what is El Clasico in woso terms anyway :lol: at least the Bundesliga clash has a bearing on the season and is competitive

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 08:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lmao and what is El Clasico in woso terms anyway :lol: at least the Bundesliga clash has a bearing on the season and is competitive
El Clasico is just the beginning in Woso. Takes time. It will eventually become as legendary, if people like you stop disparaging it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 08:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
El Clasico is just the beginning in Woso. Takes time. It will eventually become as legendary, if people like you stop disparaging it.
And yet you disparaged another top tier clash? The irony. Wob and Bayern are the real top teams that have beaten other top teams in recent years meanwhile el clasico is only Barca and what, the eternal loser real madrid? One is a title decider between two top teams and one is a meaningless drubbing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 08:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
And yet you disparaged another top tier clash? The irony. Wob and Bayern are the real top teams that have beaten other top teams in recent years meanwhile el clasico is only Barca and what, the eternal loser real madrid? One is a title decider between two top teams and one is a meaningless drubbing.
One is football, the other one is religion.

You really should know better.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 09:40
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 08:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

One is football, the other one is religion.

You really should know better.
Stop your pompous bs. El clasico doesn't exist in womens football. Wolfsburg against Bayern is a rivalry with way more history and the match today is actually important. Who cares if Barca claps RM 3-0 or 4-0

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nobody turns into el clasicos for what happens on the pitch, it's all the drama that always happens off the pitch that is amusing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 10:03
Nobody turns into el clasicos for what happens on the pitch, it's all the drama that always happens off the pitch that is amusing
That's why I said it's religion, not football. Now watch it and embrace the holiness.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So do we think Rolfo is going to pick up Athenea this time and start breastfeeding her? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 10:10
Guest wrote:
That's why I said it's religion, not football. Now watch it and embrace the holiness.
No wonder you lot are so easily divided and manipulated by your shit federation. They dont even have to do much

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 10:43
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 10:10
Guest wrote:
No wonder you lot are so easily divided and manipulated by your shit federation. They dont even have to do much
Real Madrid and Barça fans hate eachother by default, no federation needed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 10:20
So do we think Rolfo is going to pick up Athenea this time and start breastfeeding her? :rofl:
My favourite match up :rofl: it will be boring when Athenea becomes more mature! Rolfo clearly just loves to play on her tantrums.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 01:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They do take it longer on purpose. They want to minimize the risk. Jana's and Cata's recovery was a year long. Bruna's even longer because she's had similar injury in the past. In the first original announcement they've stated she would come back after 9-12 months (I think) so that was their plan since the beginning. Although I think she will play some minutes already this season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 11:03
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 10:20
My favourite match up :rofl: it will be boring when Athenea becomes more mature! Rolfo clearly just loves to play on her tantrums.
Athenea needs to grow up though. She will play against the likes of Rolfo all the time (at the highest level). She just cannot fall down constantly and cry after minimal contact. That's just the reality for attacking players in this sport.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was today years old when I found Esther was RM's most valuable player.
Ok, I just checked the numbers on their site and Ivana is worth 150k and Weir 125k? That's just ridiculous. I wonder how they calculate it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ahhk wrote:
I want to know how close Mariona is to Vilda for him to be personally disappointed that she's part of the 15 thus blacklisting her. Tbh she's the last person I expected to see as part of the 3 blacklisted as I would expect Patri more than her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 11:33
Ahhk wrote:
I want to know how close Mariona is to Vilda for him to be personally disappointed that she's part of the 15 thus blacklisting her. Tbh she's the last person I expected to see as part of the 3 blacklisted as I would expect Patri more than her.
Because he thought she was just a simple girl from a small village so he expected her to act like a sheep like the rest of them. Her sense of justice and integrity has stumped him so now he's crying to daddy that Mariona hurt his feelings.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Ahhk wrote:
But that's just ridiculous. She is blacklisted because Vilda felt disappointed? What is he 5 years old? Information like that only prove "the 15" point that people in the federation don't take their team seriously. They act as they would be in the kindergarten. The whole situation is such a bad look at RFEF and Vilda.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 11:47
Guest wrote:
Ahhk wrote:
But that's just ridiculous. She is blacklisted because Vilda felt disappointed? What is he 5 years old? Information like that only prove "the 15" point that people in the federation don't take their team seriously. They act as they would be in the kindergarten. The whole situation is such a bad look at RFEF and Vilda.
She was his favourite. That's why he is so disappointed, and got a personal vendetta against her now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 11:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ahhk wrote:
She was his favourite. That's why he is so disappointed, and got a personal vendetta against her now.
creepy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 11:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ahhk wrote:
Yeah and that's just extremely childish and petty behaviour.