Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 11:52
I would love to see Brazil take it.

Reactions:

Re: International Women's Football - Part IV

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 11:23
truly a crossover no one was expecting: not just a spread, but the cover of Vogue Germany
choosing her over Obi :ragee: jk

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 11:52
also fifa is requiring that final and opener is more than 60k or 65k i forgot lol
but it mean germany needs to change their plan to make it bigger place

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 18:19
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 14:11
so its safe to assume Ada is not ready to play? lyon were playing mind games
cause not even playing 10 when u losing is a odd decision
I think she’s sort of ready. She was dressed and was up stretching on the sidelines. If Lyon had led, I think she would have come on for the final 15 minutes. But when they needed to make early changes and score, a player who hasn’t played in a long time isn’t the right choice, even if it’s Ada.
da

If she was on the bench it is because she can play. It's the coach's decision if she plays or not, maybe she didn't want her first game to be an intense game. I'm sure if it had been a knockout match, he would have played the final minutes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 10:26
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 10:03
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 05:44
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 00:43
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 23:56

Yup. It's upsetting. Poor Jen, after all she's been through. Deserves better.
Poor Jen nothing, how she and LWM got contacts renewed is still a real puzzle and goes to show just how little pull Arsenal have. I truly hope Patten stays at Villa she’s much better off.
They got contract renewals because otherwise Arsenal would only have like 3-4 homegrown players lmao

In their starting 11 nowadays they only have one English player, you don't see that elsewhere in Europe where top teams don't have any players from their own country.
Regular starters (english players), top 4
Chelsea (Lj, millie, fran)
City (Lh,chloe,Ag)
MU (Ella,alessia,mary earps,nikita)
Ars (Leah, beth)
A United fan did some calculations, but this is for non-British players and not just non-English

Was a bit surprised Brighton was so high but United definitely have more than 4 regular English starters, the international players barely see the pitch
Jonas Eidevall 🇸🇪. Gareth Taylor, Emma Hayes, Marc Skinner 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 13:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think she’s sort of ready. She was dressed and was up stretching on the sidelines. If Lyon had led, I think she would have come on for the final 15 minutes. But when they needed to make early changes and score, a player who hasn’t played in a long time isn’t the right choice, even if it’s Ada.
da

If she was on the bench it is because she can play. It's the coach's decision if she plays or not, maybe she didn't want her first game to be an intense game. I'm sure if it had been a knockout match, he would have played the final minutes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

All the teams that lost these close matches will advance to uwcl semi’s…
Psg vs Arsenal
Lyon vs Roma

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 14:19
All the teams that lost these close matches will advance to uwcl semi’s…
Psg vs Arsenal
Lyon vs Roma
That’s not how the l chat curse works

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 22:22
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 22:12
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 11:06
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 10:42
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:09

Dating. She’s optimistic with the ♾️. Barca is where long term couples go to die.
The curse is coming after Mapi and Engen. Mapi already took her distance from Engen. She seems bored. It's sad that Mapi's relationships never last more than a year...
What is wrong with you mapi troll? They will get married and adopt Spanish and Norwegian children and you will still keep going about how they have broken up. Do you wake up everyday just to refresh news of them being over?
Not the mapi troll but I actually think something happened between Lucy and Mapi. Mapi hasn't posted about Engen since the Fifa Gala.
Something had happened with Keira and Engen as were best buddies in September/October and that’s not the case anymore. Mapi and Engen seem happy as do Keira and Lucy. Wonder if Mapi tried to get rid of Keira to keep Engen. They do look to be trying to get on at moment
I don't think anything necessarily happened between them, they still seem friendly (or at least it doesn't seem that there's any bad blood between them). I just think that Keira during a break and Engen's injury got closer to AMC's group of friends and for obvious reason Engen doesn't belong to it so they just drift apart

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 15:30
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 22:22
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 22:12
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 11:06
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 10:42

The curse is coming after Mapi and Engen. Mapi already took her distance from Engen. She seems bored. It's sad that Mapi's relationships never last more than a year...
What is wrong with you mapi troll? They will get married and adopt Spanish and Norwegian children and you will still keep going about how they have broken up. Do you wake up everyday just to refresh news of them being over?
Not the mapi troll but I actually think something happened between Lucy and Mapi. Mapi hasn't posted about Engen since the Fifa Gala.
Something had happened with Keira and Engen as were best buddies in September/October and that’s not the case anymore. Mapi and Engen seem happy as do Keira and Lucy. Wonder if Mapi tried to get rid of Keira to keep Engen. They do look to be trying to get on at moment
I don't think anything necessarily happened between them, they still seem friendly (or at least it doesn't seem that there's any bad blood between them). I just think that Keira during a break and Engen's injury got closer to AMC's group of friends and for obvious reason Engen doesn't belong to it so they just drift apart
Careful, you just put forward a very realistic and well thought out explanation, someone is going to point out how wrong you are and what an idiot you are in about 2 minutes :lol:

In all seriousness, I think you're pretty spot on. I think that Keira probably gravitated toward Engen at first because of ease of language and the fact that Engen is probably a bit more of an outsider in the team's social life exactly for the reasons you mention, so may have been easy to befriend her. She then became closer with AMC's group of friends and then because Engen is probably not exactly welcome among them, they just naturally drifted apart.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 13:51
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 13:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da

Yeah sure but it’s uwcl and it’s about winning
Good luck playing away with one goal down
I think what we notice is people respected Lyon too much and they are not old Lyon with some players who should leave starting with els

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 11:06
8277 wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 01:48
Does anyone know what’s happened to steph catley theres word that it could be worse then we know
I suspect she has something like a stress fracture. You just don’t know how long recovery will be. It could be better to have actually fractured her ankle because a break tends to give you a pretty certain healing time. Who knows though. As an Aussie, it would suck big time if she’s not fit for the WC. Also one if the reasons she couldn’t have been appointed captain - too injury prone.
its diffrent info from both camps. now jonas thinks it might not be season ending.

https://www.tumblr.com/leahwilliamsxn/7 ... 033466880/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

True :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 17:32

That’s different lol with Obi we thought she was out and then boom started lol
Coaches not wanting to give any clue

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Leupolzinho :lol: or Kirby’s "knock" that might as well be season ending again as far as we know

Block
Veteran
Reactions: 192

Post by Block »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 17:49
Guest wrote:

Leupolzinho :lol: or Kirby’s "knock" that might as well be season ending again as far as we know
Has it been 9 months since harder “surgery “ lol

Sadd
Reactions:

Post by Sadd »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 15:27
world Cup...⏳

Ahhk
Reactions:

Post by Ahhk »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ahhk wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 18:07
That’s crazy 3 starters , fuck idk how the others go back knowing this but I still see alexia going back

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^^ diacre blacklisted Sarah, els, Henry so anything is possible

Plastic
Reactions:

Post by Plastic »

I don't understand tooney's ig story did she adopt the child? Someone explain

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Plastic wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 18:29
yes that is exactly what happened idiot

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 18:15
Ahhk wrote:
That’s crazy 3 starters , fuck idk how the others go back knowing this but I still see alexia going back
My translation doesn't make any sense, does it mean they might come back or they definitely won't come back?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aitana needs to play the world cup to win the ballon d'or

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Plastic wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 18:29
At first I thought you were talking about her adopting her bf's kid haha. It's probably a nephew or child of one of her family members, you'd think if she and the bf adopted a kid he'd have the bf's last name.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 18:38
Guest wrote:
Ahhk wrote:
My translation doesn't make any sense, does it mean they might come back or they definitely won't come back?
Aitana, Mapi and Mariona are on the RFEF blacklist, their return to the national team is very difficult. However, Aitana's environment says that she is looking for a solution to return to the national team

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 18:38
Guest wrote:
Ahhk wrote:
As far as i understood they are blacklisted, and the least likely to come back. You need to translate it from catalan. I think the translation there was pretty good/understandable.

guestie
Veteran
Reactions: 153

Post by guestie »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Ahhk wrote:
For some reason them singling out Aitana and Mapi over and over again doesn't seem right imo. I've never liked the idea of villainizing somebody and it feels that it's exactly what Spanish media have been intending to do. Them leaking Mariona's name and saying that Vilda has been particularly disappointed with her, considering all of her serious injuries she got in NT is just wrong. If they want to blame the 15, they should blame all of them and not just choosing 2-3 players. It's messed up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 18:55
Guest wrote:
Ahhk wrote:
For some reason them singling out Aitana and Mapi over and over again doesn't seem right imo. I've never liked the idea of villainizing somebody and it feels that it's exactly what Spanish media have been intending to do. Them leaking Mariona's name and saying that Vilda has been particularly disappointed with her, considering all of her serious injuries she got in NT is just wrong. If they want to blame the 15, they should blame all of them and not just choosing 2-3 players. It's messed up.
SA Correction, I should have written: and that's exactly what RFEF is trying to do leaking those information to Spanish media

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think they’re choosing those three players because they are the most dangerous to Vilda in terms of influence on the team. It just makes me like those three more.
I can’t wait until Vilda is gone. One day his luck will run out. Hopefully it’s sooner than later. In the meantime I fault no players who have to deal with this shit situation. I hope they win despite him and the federation who do everything in their power to make these players lives/sporting careers miserable. Imagine working your whole life to get to the level of the national team and you have these a-holes putting a pause on your career.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 19:04
I think they’re choosing those three players because they are the most dangerous to Vilda in terms of influence on the team. It just makes me like those three more.
I can’t wait until Vilda is gone. One day his luck will run out. Hopefully it’s sooner than later. In the meantime I fault no players who have to deal with this shit situation. I hope they win despite him and the federation who do everything in their power to make these players lives/sporting careers miserable. Imagine working your whole life to get to the level of the national team and you have these a-holes putting a pause on your career.
As long as Daddy Vilda is around, he's sadly probably going to stay. It's such a shit situation but that's nepotism for you. Mediocre men just fail upward.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
It’s not about luck, he’s a class A Nepobaby. He’s never going away as long as daddy has the power to choose the federations president. That’s why I won’t blame anyone coming back or judge those who decided not to send the email. He has a hold on Rubiales position and won’t leave until he gets tired and the reason they won’t offer him a job with the mens (not that he would accept it) is because they know he sucks and the media would actually put pressure on the RFEF to sack him if he failed miserably like he does with the women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Let's be honest, Alexia is the only one who could potentially change something. But she is too coward to speak up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This spanish situation dragged too much :yawn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ahhk wrote:
Why is providing a translation for non-Catalan speaking Anons so hard?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 19:26
Guest wrote:
It’s not about luck, he’s a class A Nepobaby. He’s never going away as long as daddy has the power to choose the federations president. That’s why I won’t blame anyone coming back or judge those who decided not to send the email. He has a hold on Rubiales position and won’t leave until he gets tired and the reason they won’t offer him a job with the mens (not that he would accept it) is because they know he sucks and the media would actually put pressure on the RFEF to sack him if he failed miserably like he does with the women.
Vilda doesn't need her father's help. Her father is retired and Vilda has inherited her position in the RFEF assembly. That is to say, Vilda has the right to vote in the election for president of the RFEF.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 19:38
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 19:26
Guest wrote:
Vilda doesn't need her father's help. Her father is retired and Vilda has inherited her position in the RFEF assembly. That is to say, Vilda has the right to vote in the election for president of the RFEF.
DA. Even worse

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 19:29
Let's be honest, Alexia is the only one who could potentially change something. But she is too coward to speak up.
Not sure what I want her to say , she can’t play yet and sure she can make a post like wendie but that may be too late , plus aitana is not anybody either

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
It’s too late now the best they can do is negotiate their return and hope for the best. Or stick to their word and not return.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 19:48
Guest wrote:
Not sure what I want her to say , she can’t play yet and sure she can make a post like wendie but that may be too late , plus aitana is not anybody either
Believing that Alexia would've changed anything is naive. RFEF doesn't care, that's the truth. They just don't care. Those are nasty men who don't give a damn about women's football. Say what you want to say about France but they at least reacted (way too late and that statement from them was also pretty bad but they did something). In Spain 15 women speak up and RFEF still didn't see any reason in actually hearing what they want to tell them and instead they used media to paint them as villains.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I’ve always suspected that this is the reason behind Aitana’s beef with her, not envy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 20:05
Guest wrote:
I’ve always suspected that this is the reason behind Aitana’s beef with her, not envy.
da is there an actual beef or it's just fans speculation from overanalysing body language?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 19:35
Ahhk wrote:
Why is providing a translation for non-Catalan speaking Anons so hard?
Aitana, Mapi León and Mariona are the three Barça players that the RFEF sees with the worst eyes in the face of a possible return to the national team

🗣️Aitana's environment says that she is taking steps to bring her positions closer to the World Cup

they are on a blacklist

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 20:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da is there an actual beef or it's just fans speculation from overanalysing body language?
I don’t think there’s beef but aren’t best friends and that’s ok. They had great chemistry before Alexia’s injury I wonder if it’s going to change once she recovers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 11:17
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 19:10
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 18:58

People were right when they said she is in this for fame. Why is she encouraging fans to keep making shipping content lol
I think it’s weird because I feel like what she’s really complaining about (pap shots, etc.) is because of her and not Jen? Jen isn’t a player that most people who don’t pay attention to sports or woso would really know about.
Just me in general who finds it icky than she wants 15 year old "girlies" to make fanvids of them?
When did she say 15 year olds? Women are so quick to imply someone is a pedophile smh. Quit projecting.

And you chicks find everything “iCkY”, go expand your vocabulary.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 20:14
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 20:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I don’t think there’s beef but aren’t best friends and that’s ok. They had great chemistry before Alexia’s injury I wonder if it’s going to change once she recovers.
Maybe it could be a little that she doesn’t like how alexia didn’t speak up about the 15 situation, but like she injured too so not much she can do

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 11:17
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 19:10
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 18:58

People were right when they said she is in this for fame. Why is she encouraging fans to keep making shipping content lol
I think it’s weird because I feel like what she’s really complaining about (pap shots, etc.) is because of her and not Jen? Jen isn’t a player that most people who don’t pay attention to sports or woso would really know about.
Just me in general who finds it icky than she wants 15 year old "girlies" to make fanvids of them?
Yeah it’s just you. She never said 15 year olds and probably doesn’t know the ages of the people who make those videos. Let’s not act like grown women aren’t weirdos who sit at home making compilations of grown women like you probably. Creep.