Christen Press and Tobin Heath

Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 14:44
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 14:26
Why don’t their wikipedias mention they’re together? It’s confirmed these days and has been for a while.
Some angry straight man who gatekeeps CP’s wiki page deleted her Personal Life section all together. You can see his explanations every time he removed that they were a confirmed couple. It’s just some in denial straight dude.
That dude was in the trenches post ESPYs :rofl: I can’t even imagine what he’s gonna do when they have children or post wedding pics lmao. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Out of all the gay players one or two of them has been on this board. If not them Allie long has been over here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 14:23
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 13:50
Hardchill from Tumblr is one of the most negative person on there. She never has anything positive to say about Christen or Tobin injuries, and she think she knows everything about woso players.
Don’t follow her then. Seriously can mods ban people who bring up tumblr, Twitter, reddit, discord, etc. accounts? It’s pathetic that y’all come here to complain about them because you’re too cowardly to do it on the site.
Okay Hardchill, because this is exactly how you would posts or comments on Tumblr. You think you know everything and can dictate to everyone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 15:12
Out of all the gay players one or two of them has been on this board. If not them Allie long has been over here.
So?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 16:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Hardchill from Tumblr is one of the most negative person on there. She never has anything positive to say about Christen or Tobin injuries, and she think she knows everything about woso players.
Don’t follow her then. Seriously can mods ban people who bring up tumblr, Twitter, reddit, discord, etc. accounts? It’s pathetic that y’all come here to complain about them because you’re too cowardly to do it on the site.
Okay Hardchill, because this is exactly how you would posts or comments on Tumblr. You think you know everything and can dictate to everyone.
I’m not hardtchill you r-----, that weirdo thinks she’s a they/them. I couldn’t care less about that annoying account and unfollowed her years ago, you do know you could do that too? Stop crying in here over random accounts it’s cowardly and stupid. Go complain to her if you care that much. :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m surprised Perry hasn’t posted anything lol she usually feeds us when she’s with T and C.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 16:06
I’m surprised Perry hasn’t posted anything lol she usually feeds us when she’s with T and C.
Do you think they were both? I have the feeling that this time there was only T.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 16:03
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 16:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I’m not hardtchill you r-----, that weirdo thinks she’s a they/them. I couldn’t care less about that annoying account and unfollowed her years ago, you do know you could do that too? Stop crying in here over random accounts it’s cowardly and stupid. Go complain to her if you care that much. :mask:
Hardchill on here exposing herself :rofl: you really are dumb person 😂😂.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 16:35
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 16:06
Do you think they were both? I have the feeling that this time there was only T.
These days they do everything together, including visiting family. It looks like the visit was only short based on Perry being back home so it’s not like it would interfere with Christen’s rehab either.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Once again I am asking… can mods ban people who bring up tumblr, Twitter, reddit, discord, etc. accounts? It’s pathetic that y’all come here to complain about them because you’re too cowardly to do it on the site. :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It looks like Coombe is doing a press conference right now so hopefully someone asks about CP.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 17:04
It looks like Coombe is doing a press conference right now so hopefully someone asks about CP.
She will just give a vague non answer about each recovery being different.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
That would require them to be competent. They didn’t ask about her the last press conference they had even though she had posted about her 3 surgeries by then.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 17:11
Guest wrote:
That would require them to be competent. They didn’t ask about her the last press conference they had even though she had posted about her 3 surgeries by then.
Woso “journalists” are useless but her 3rd surgery was after their last presser, not before. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 17:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Woso “journalists” are useless but her 3rd surgery was after their last presser, not before. Da
They do ask, Freya just gives a non-answer. At the point Christen is the only person that will be providing an update.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t know what y’all are expecting Coombe to say when asked about Christen’s injury. Medical privacy exists and as per the CBA there’s not a lot she will give away without Christen’s permission.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 17:56
I mean, read between the lines people. It will hurt a lot less if you do.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 18:04
Guest wrote:
What lines? She have a PR friendly answer that every coach would give irrespective of if they are or aren’t signing more players. We don’t know shit, and Coombe’s not gonna give a signing away in a random press conference lol. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Does anyone know how many roster spots are open in AC now that Swabby is coming back?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 18:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What lines? She have a PR friendly answer that every coach would give irrespective of if they are or aren’t signing more players. We don’t know shit, and Coombe’s not gonna give a signing away in a random press conference lol. Da
Da Adding that Club América has said they transferred a player to Angel City and they aren’t even admitting that. So this is another non answer from Freya.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 18:17
Guest wrote:
Does anyone know how many roster spots are open in AC now that Swabby is coming back?
They have 25 of 26 rostered. Camberos would make 26.

Press and Gilles are not yet taking up roster spots and won’t until activated. TBD if Gilles is even going back. Even if Swaby is back now, PSG wants to sign her this summer.

So it seems like they have 1- 2 roster spots to work with when you put those 3 together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 18:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Some of you just won't let go, it is clear that Tobin is not in their plans. Some of you have been holding on to discord anons and vague answers as your proof and it aint happening

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 18:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Press and Gilles are not yet taking up roster spots and won’t until activated. TBD if Gilles is even going back. Even if Swaby is back now, PSG wants to sign her this summer.

So it seems like they have 1- 2 roster spots to work with when you put those 3 together.
Trades and loans for other players also exist. Roster space won’t be the reason Tobin doesn’t sign. If she’s not retiring she’ll most likely sign with ACFC. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nwsl opening weekend sucks when Christen isn’t even playing :yawn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 19:06
Nwsl opening weekend sucks when Christen isn’t even playing :yawn:
X2. But I am kind of excited to see if the kid can hold the weight while Christen is still out. Hopefully by the time she comes back the kid is confident and they can be an insanely dynamic duo. They’re 2 of the fastest players in the league, and now they finally each have a teammate who can keep up!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 17:34
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 17:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They do ask, Freya just gives a non-answer. At the point Christen is the only person that will be providing an update.

I understand that no one asks, they never say anything! It's maddening that they don't even say where the injury is after the third surgery.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s super frustrating. Hopefully christen will post updates soon. Hopefully she will start ball work sometime soon.

Macario has been almost silent about her recovery. I guess it’s not worth posting regularly about it in case there’s another setback.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 22:19
It’s super frustrating. Hopefully christen will post updates soon. Hopefully she will start ball work sometime soon.

Macario has been almost silent about her recovery. I guess it’s not worth posting regularly about it in case there’s another setback.
I hope she posts something to let us know where she is in her recovery.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

The place Macario is at is supposed to be really good and cutting edge (although there are also good programs elsewhere). But talk about a lonely and isolating rehab experience.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 23:00
Guest wrote:

The place Macario is at is supposed to be really good and cutting edge (although there are also good programs elsewhere). But talk about a lonely and isolating rehab experience.
Sorry. Responded in wrong board.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

WFQZ
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 18:25
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 18:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Trades and loans for other players also exist. Roster space won’t be the reason Tobin doesn’t sign. If she’s not retiring she’ll most likely sign with ACFC. Da
I completely agree with this ^ and If Tobin is not retiring she will more then likely sign with ACFC!! Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The gayng will apparently be hanging out tmr…and will most likely be hanging out on sunday for the odd back and forth that was gonna on about them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 00:35
The gayng will apparently be hanging out tmr…and will most likely be hanging out on sunday for the odd back and forth that was gonna on about them.
Lol can the anon who was adamant that Ashlyn was not going to her wife's last first game please stand up?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 00:38
Guest wrote:
Lol can the anon who was adamant that Ashlyn was not going to her wife's last first game please stand up?
The whole “are they even close” thing was odd to me as well lol. I’d question their friendship with Pinoe (which I don’t at all) before their friendship with Ali & Ash at this point lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ughh now I’m gonna have to go re-follow Ashlyn and Allie Long’s socials to see any T and/or C content lol. I like them but god can their social media be annoying.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 00:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The whole “are they even close” thing was odd to me as well lol. I’d question their friendship with Pinoe (which I don’t at all) before their friendship with Ali & Ash at this point lol.
X2 the are they even close was bordering on trolling it was that weird. Tobin and Christen are super private people so we have no clue who they vacation with, and not everyone vacations with their friends. And despite CP and TH not doing much interviews or saying much about their teammates, A&A do a lot and they’ve always said TC are like family to them. I’m excited for Gayng + maybe Long or even KO content. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Tobin and Ash been friends since college lol why would someone question that :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I feel like Tobin needs to go hang with Ashlyn so she isn’t drinking alone 🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 00:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Tobin and Ash been friends since college lol why would someone question that :rofl:
lol I feel like there are a lot of…newer fans, who state unfounded opinions as facts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I cant believe Tobin actually logged into her IG to reply to Ashlyns story. Thats a lot for her lol I love gayng reunion days. Or at least when TC hang out with Ali/Ash. I love the friendship between both couples :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I assume this means Christen and Tobin will be at the game too? Lol maybe they can sit with Ash and collectively get annoyed at how useless their teammates are like we do at home 😩

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 00:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
X2 the are they even close was bordering on trolling it was that weird. Tobin and Christen are super private people so we have no clue who they vacation with, and not everyone vacations with their friends. And despite CP and TH not doing much interviews or saying much about their teammates, A&A do a lot and they’ve always said TC are like family to them. I’m excited for Gayng + maybe Long or even KO content. Da
The vacation thing is whatever, but we don’t know these people so when Ali & Ash, like you said, literally mention them all the time, theres no reason to not believe them lol. You don’t close down restaurants with acquaintances.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 01:00
I assume this means Christen and Tobin will be at the game too? Lol maybe they can sit with Ash and collectively get annoyed at how useless their teammates are like we do at home 😩
I'm sure CP, Tobin, and Ash will all be sitting together probably in the box seats. I hope people will be on the look out for them for the #content lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone know if Ali and Ash brought their kids to LA? It would be cute if we got content of TC and the kids 🥰

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 01:08
Anyone know if Ali and Ash brought their kids to LA? It would be cute if we got content of TC and the kids 🥰
Doesn't look like they did. I need TC to meet them too it would be so cute. But at this point I cant wait for double date content lol Its always a good weekend when those 4 are together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 01:20
Guest wrote:
Doesn't look like they did. I need TC to meet them too it would be so cute. But at this point I cant wait for double date content lol Its always a good weekend when those 4 are together.
It probably won’t be double date content since people like Syd and Long are in town now too, but hopefully we get content from whatever they do. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 01:27
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 01:20
Guest wrote:
It probably won’t be double date content since people like Syd and Long are in town now too, but hopefully we get content from whatever they do. Da
Well sounds like they're hanging out tomorrow and then I'm sure they'll all go out after the game like they did last year. Cant wait :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

According to tumblr they talk about Tobin when discussing ACFC here