23 Mar 2023, 02:13
x
😍

Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 02:25
Some of y’all really just need to accept the fact that she is probably retiring. She ain’t with a team by now, there are no rumors or whispers about where she is going, she is going to business seminars and focusing entirely on Re. It’s a part of life and I just think it is obvious at this point that she is retiring.
Idk about obvious but it’s definitely a realistic possibility. At least to me it’s obvious that she’s definitely not leaving LA so the only options are ACFC or retiring, although she could still sign for ACFC in the future. We don’t know her injury situation so it’s hard to assess if she isn’t training or signed due to that and not other factors.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 05:13
Guest wrote:
Some of y’all really just need to accept the fact that she is probably retiring. She ain’t with a team by now, there are no rumors or whispers about where she is going, she is going to business seminars and focusing entirely on Re. It’s a part of life and I just think it is obvious at this point that she is retiring.
Idk about obvious but it’s definitely a realistic possibility. At least to me it’s obvious that she’s definitely not leaving LA so the only options are ACFC or retiring, although she could still sign for ACFC in the future. We don’t know her injury situation so it’s hard to assess if she isn’t training or signed due to that and not other factors.
Nobody knows what she will do, but it is not unreasonable to think about withdrawing due to the current situation, which does not mean that it is the case because she has not said anything.
Maybe the body told her enough, or maybe she doesn't want more soccer in her life (that would be strange being Tobin xd), but whatever she does, she'll be fine.

If I were her or Christen, I would make the most of it because every time in football they pay better, but what has been said, sometimes the body asks us to stop.

And as I have said other times, surely soon we will know about her future.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 07:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nobody knows what she will do, but it is not unreasonable to think about withdrawing due to the current situation, which does not mean that it is the case because she has not said anything.
Maybe the body told her enough, or maybe she doesn't want more soccer in her life (that would be strange being Tobin xd), but whatever she does, she'll be fine.

If I were her or Christen, I would make the most of it because every time in football they pay better, but what has been said, sometimes the body asks us to stop.

These fake woso journos have no problem to talk or speculate, if it not land them in hot waters. Right now they are acting like Tobin not even exists. Its completely the same behavior from them, when there were these sexual scandals in the league last year. Every one of them ignore it and when it finally broked out to public, out of nowhere they tweeted and talked like they already knew a long time, but had to keep their mouths shut. It's pretty clear they know(definitely at least Meg, Jeff, Jonathan etc.) because otherwise, they will be the first one to ask Vlatko or LA people about her to get clicks on sm.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 09:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

These fake woso journos have no problem to talk or speculate, if it not land them in hot waters. Right now they are acting like Tobin not even exists. Its completely the same behavior from them, when there were these sexual scandals in the league last year. Every one of them ignore it and when it finally broked out to public, out of nowhere they tweeted and talked like they already knew a long time, but had to keep their mouths shut. It's pretty clear they know(definitely at least Meg, Jeff, Jonathan etc.) because otherwise, they will be the first one to ask Vlatko or LA people about her to get clicks on sm.
They don’t know. Angel City isn’t giving them any info, nor is the Reign, nor are Tobin’s people. discord anon who talks to those journalists said as much. There isn’t much they can do or write about if no one is giving them answers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 09:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They don’t know. Angel City isn’t giving them any info, nor is the Reign, nor are Tobin’s people. discord anon who talks to those journalists said as much. There isn’t much they can do or write about if no one is giving them answers.
Why do you lot still refer to discord anon as if she is credible? DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 09:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I believe her when she tells us that the people she talks to are having a hard time finding out info.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 02:13
x
Love this Press is adorable. :heart: :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:15
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 23:38
With that no world cup for Tobin then. And England has been bad for her health.
She’s not going to the World Cup regardless of where she plays this year, that’s been obvious for months now. Smith and Rodman are his right wingers, with Lynn next in line. Tobin’s not going back to Arsenal though, that troll is mentally r------- and should be ignored.
Exactly. He wasn’t even calling in tobin when she was playing. He would have only brought back christen if she came back in really good form but Tobin never had a chance and probably knows it which is why it doesn’t seem like she’s even trying to play.

It wouldn’t surprise me if he’s homophobic honestly. I think he doesn’t like that maybe do their own thing at camp and don’t hype the young ones like Pinoe does. Hence the weird locker room comments from Aly wagner and lori.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 09:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da. She’s been right about 99% of the information she’s told us, she clearly has connections but her info surrounding Tobin was off base. I bet the “journos” had the same info.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ali announcing shes r-wording makes me scared about Tobin r-wording. I doubt she’ll do such a big announcement too, she could be retired right now for all we know :bigcry:

How long did CP sign with ACFC for? I’m hoping she extends so we can see her. With covid, her mental health break and now her ACL injury we’ve been robbed of seeing her play.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 16:28
Ali announcing shes r-wording makes me scared about Tobin r-wording. I doubt she’ll do such a big announcement too, she could be retired right now for all we know :bigcry:

How long did CP sign with ACFC for? I’m hoping she extends so we can see her. With covid, her mental health break and now her ACL injury we’ve been robbed of seeing her play.
I'm keeping my hopes up. She's 4 years younger than Kriegs, has no kids(for all we know right now). I'm not giving up on T.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 16:31
Guest wrote:

I'm keeping my hopes up. She's 4 years younger than Kriegs, has no kids(for all we know right now). I'm not giving up on T.
DA. You can’t really talk about age to compare, in sports when you’re over 30 you’re over 30 that’s it. After that point it’s more about injury history, position they play, minutes, etc. Kriegs plays a less demanding position (especially since switching to CB) and hasn’t been as frequently injured throughout her career so being 4 years older doesn’t matter that much. I’m still hoping Tobin’s just taking her time before finally joining ACFC but the reality is that the longer we hear nothing, the higher likelihood that she’s not playing again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 16:39
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 16:31
Guest wrote:

DA. You can’t really talk about age to compare, in sports when you’re over 30 you’re over 30 that’s it. After that point it’s more about injury history, position they play, minutes, etc. Kriegs plays a less demanding position (especially since switching to CB) and hasn’t been as frequently injured throughout her career so being 4 years older doesn’t matter that much. I’m still hoping Tobin’s just taking her time before finally joining ACFC but the reality is that the longer we hear nothing, the higher likelihood that she’s not playing again.
Krieger also still plays OB and sometimes even midfielder. She is a freak of an athlete though and hasn’t dealt with injuries in her 30s really.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m not as excited going into this season knowing Christen’s still injured. I hope she at least goes to the game and we gets pics of her :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My theory is that Angel City fucked it up somehow they could not even fill the forma right for a loan

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 17:18
My theory is that Angel City fucked it up somehow they could not even fill the forma right for a loan

It’s much more likely the error was on PSG’s end… it’s happened to two players that tried to go on loan to PSG within a short window. ACFC did the Gilles loan fine, it’s clearly PSG being incompetent.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 17:18

Nah this is PSG’s mess it’s not the first time it’s happened either. ACFC haven’t had a problem with signing players or other loans. Whatever is happening with Tobin it’s because of her, not ACFC. The more time goes on the more I’m starting to think that she initially signed for ACFC months ago but then decided to retire since then.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The way she is posting on insta she retired

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So sad retiring because no team wants you getting no goodbye because you are washed up

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 17:48
I’ve been mentally preparing myself for a while now tbh. I’d love to be wrong and she eventually signs for ACFC, but the vibe these days seems to be Tobins doing things outside of soccer. She’s happy which is the main thing, athletes lives don’t always revolve around soccer, maybe she thought it was time? Christen said in that podcast with glennon that she was scared taking time off might make her realise she didn’t want to come back. It didn’t happen for Christen, but who knows maybe time off has made Tobin want to do other things.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 18:00
Guest wrote:
I’ve been mentally preparing myself for a while now tbh. I’d love to be wrong and she eventually signs for ACFC, but the vibe these days seems to be Tobins doing things outside of soccer. She’s happy which is the main thing, athletes lives don’t always revolve around soccer, maybe she thought it was time? Christen said in that podcast with glennon that she was scared taking time off might make her realise she didn’t want to come back. It didn’t happen for Christen, but who knows maybe time off has made Tobin want to do other things.
It is a bit surprising because she has always been soccer obsessed but I think she realised her body had enough and her post playing quality of life would benefit from it and she has a lot going on outside of soccer and looks happy. I am sad as a fan of course but she looks happy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 18:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It is a bit surprising because she has always been soccer obsessed but I think she realised her body had enough and her post playing quality of life would benefit from it and she has a lot going on outside of soccer and looks happy. I am sad as a fan of course but she looks happy.
DA I still don’t know either way, but she has won everything and she did say herself that she could retire tmr and have no regrets. If anyone would retire with no announcement or fanfare…it would be her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 17:53
CP liked the post :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 18:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA I still don’t know either way, but she has won everything and she did say herself that she could retire tmr and have no regrets. If anyone would retire with no announcement or fanfare…it would be her.
Da I get the no fanfare. But make a 2 sentence IG announcement if you are done. 😢

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 19:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da I get the no fanfare. But make a 2 sentence IG announcement if you are done. 😢
She hardly uses social media so it’s expected that she won’t say much. I’m expecting her to be like Ertz who hadn’t said anything about retiring but clearly isn’t playing again 😭 DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I agree with you. The only reason I’m still unsure is because Tobin has kind of always done her own thing with soccer lol. She’s never been big on social media, she doesn’t really do endorsements, and she kind of just does things and if she feels like answering she will later. If she is retiring, I do believe we’ll get something from her eventually. She had that very sincere post after Portland sooo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 19:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I agree with you. The only reason I’m still unsure is because Tobin has kind of always done her own thing with soccer lol. She’s never been big on social media, she doesn’t really do endorsements, and she kind of just does things and if she feels like answering she will later. If she is retiring, I do believe we’ll get something from her eventually. She had that very sincere post after Portland sooo.
She also didn’t even acknowledge she left United or Arsenal or Reign so I don’t think we can expect anything. She’s so unpredictable with her social media posts. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 19:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She also didn’t even acknowledge she left United or Arsenal or Reign so I don’t think we can expect anything. She’s so unpredictable with her social media posts. Da
I think theres a very obvious difference between temporary teams and retiring. As there was a difference between her leaving United, Arsenal, and Reign vs. Portland.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 22:33
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 19:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think theres a very obvious difference between temporary teams and retiring. As there was a difference between her leaving United, Arsenal, and Reign vs. Portland.
I agree, Portland mattered more to her and so would retirement. She didn’t give a shit about United because she only went due to covid, and she didn’t give a shit about arsenal or reign because she only went to them because of Loserville being losers. Portland was her home, and since then her homes been LA. Fuck Portland they screwed it up big time. Whatever happens it’s good that Tobins happy and gets to live with Christen full time now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know Tobin does not usually go to games with Christen, but I wonder if she will go on Sunday? Assuming maybe Ashlyn will be there and then to watch Ali and Lynn and other national team friends play. Anyone else think she will go?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 00:36
I know Tobin does not usually go to games with Christen, but I wonder if she will go on Sunday? Assuming maybe Ashlyn will be there and then to watch Ali and Lynn and other national team friends play. Anyone else think she will go?
Ashlyn will probably be in NJ with her kids.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 00:44
Guest wrote:
Idk. Ali’s first game of the season and she is retiring, that is a big deal. Syd is now in LA. They would be able to see her kids too and they could have everyone meet Ocean and Sloane. It’s very possible that Ash could go to LA with the kids.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 00:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Idk. Ali’s first game of the season and she is retiring, that is a big deal. Syd is now in LA. They would be able to see her kids too and they could have everyone meet Ocean and Sloane. It’s very possible that Ash could go to LA with the kids.
X2 the first game of Ali’s last ever season in front of what’s probably the biggest crowd she’ll ever play in front of again where their kids will get to see aunties Christen, Tobin, Ali and Syd? Ash will very likely go. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Whether Ash and the kids go or not I’m relying on Kriegs to give us content :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 00:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
X2 the first game of Ali’s last ever season in front of what’s probably the biggest crowd she’ll ever play in front of again where their kids will get to see aunties Christen, Tobin, Ali and Syd? Ash will very likely go. Da
Think Krieger mentioned on that podcast with Allie Long that she isn't going be traveling much with her kids when it's away games.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 01:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Think Krieger mentioned on that podcast with Allie Long that she isn't going be traveling much with her kids when it's away games.
That doesn’t mean she won’t do it every so often. LA is the team other than Orlando or Gotham that she has the closest friends on and it’s her first game of the season. If she was gonna bring her kids to an away game it’ll probably be this one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 01:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This is not just an away game though. That is the whole point everyone is making. It’s different when you have a ton of friends there to see and they don’t have to fly right back either. It’s also Ali’s last first game. It’s special. She could go and she could not go, but like it would make more sense for her to go.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Last season they traveled without their daughter, what makes you think that this time the whole family will travel to the other side of the country? You don't know how uncomfortable it is to fly with small children and their thousand utensils they need :)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why don’t their wikipedias mention they’re together? It’s confirmed these days and has been for a while.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 07:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Last season they traveled without their daughter, what makes you think that this time the whole family will travel to the other side of the country? You don't know how uncomfortable it is to fly with small children and their thousand utensils they need :)
They traveled with their daughter for some games. Do you even understand the point people were trying to make? This game is special for Ali, her family might be with her. It’s her last ever opening game of her career, it’s the biggest crowd she’ll ever play in front of again, and it’s in LA where so many of her close friends are. If there’s an away game the whole fam goes to, it’ll be this one, and Orlando.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 14:26
Why don’t their wikipedias mention they’re together? It’s confirmed these days and has been for a while.
Some angry straight man who gatekeeps CP’s wiki page deleted her Personal Life section all together. You can see his explanations every time he removed that they were a confirmed couple. It’s just some in denial straight dude.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 14:33
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 07:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They traveled with their daughter for some games. Do you even understand the point people were trying to make? This game is special for Ali, her family might be with her. It’s her last ever opening game of her career, it’s the biggest crowd she’ll ever play in front of again, and it’s in LA where so many of her close friends are. If there’s an away game the whole fam goes to, it’ll be this one, and Orlando.
I think people overestimate how important this specific game is because it’s a season opener. It’s more likely her last game in DC will be meaningful and worth traveling for. That’s where her actual family and closest lifetime friends are.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are ali and Ashlyn even ~that close to them? It’s not like they go out of their way to travel to see each other in the off seasons. Or go on vacations together like they do with Pinoe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 14:51
Are ali and Ashlyn even ~that close to them? It’s not like they go out of their way to travel to see each other in the off seasons. Or go on vacations together like they do with Pinoe.
Yes they’re close, Ali and Ash have said as such many times. Friendly reminder to all you out there that you don’t know what goes on in their lives, you have no possible way of saying they don’t see each other in off-seasons. Ash and Tobin have been close since college, and all four of them have been close for years. Just because they don’t go on vacations together (that we know of), doesn’t mean they aren’t close. I don’t vacation with all of my friends lmao, it doesn’t mean we aren’t close.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I mean Ash included them as her “lifers”. She could have easily left them out of the room with Alex and Long. You can be close and not vacation together Lmao.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 15:00
Guest wrote:
I mean Ash included them as her “lifers”. She could have easily left them out of the room with Alex and Long. You can be close and not vacation together Lmao.
I mean they’ve never been close with Alex, Ashlyn has been liking tweets shading Alex for being overrated for years and they would openly fight on the field in Orlando. Not sure what that has to do with how close they are with Tobin and christen outside a work environment.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 15:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I mean they’ve never been close with Alex, Ashlyn has been liking tweets shading Alex for being overrated for years and they would openly fight on the field in Orlando. Not sure what that has to do with how close they are with Tobin and christen outside a work environment.
Lmao This is a flat out lie. 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 15:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
That’s a straight up lie lol, back in the Orlando days they were close. They’ve been close to Long for years too. But Ali and Ash are a lot closer to Tobin & Christen, and Pinoe & Sue than Allie or Alex. Da