Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 01:55
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 20:25
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 18:26
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 16:45

Oh I want to see this. Can you say where you found it at least so we can look for it? If it’s YouTube you can just copy/paste the clip and it’ll link us to it. Same it it’s TikTok.
I am not the above poster but I think they mean the game against utd in feb 2021. I can’t remember another derby Lucy scored in. It’s on YouTube around minute 22. I wouldn’t get too excited tho. I don’t think Lucy makes eye contact with anyone particularly. I kinda see what they mean in that you would never know they were together bbut again you have to slow it down and I think anything slowed down looks slightly more dramatic. Tbh I think the hand touch after the recent match was more intimate.
Just saw it. Not necessarily eye contact with others, but certainly close and smily with most, then Keira comes along and is like a mosquito that landed on Lucy's face which she tries to whack away, yet because of the very gesture it comes across as suspect and intimate. It's the absence that creates the intimate dynamic. Like what are you two hiding? My gut is telling me that regardless of living situation and other things, they're not exactly broken up. Maybe just a shift in intensity.
Ye there is a similar one after the the FA cup win in 2020 they are around each but don’t really touch until a shot of them at the back away from everyone and there is that strange looking hug, it’s like if I hold you probably it will lead to more, it’s like the Barcelona cup hug. It’s to odd not be intimate. They only time you see them drop it on pitch is 2019 semi, and quarter final and the Sweden semi where afterwards they just could not leave each other alone. It’s taken them a while for that to settle at Barca and do think there have been ups and downs with them but it’s starting to get back to same as before. Will be interesting to see Wembley but half expect a bit of ACC again and some of that is Stanway split and support.Also new squad people and growing that trust part. Jill has always been there to support them all and take pressure away.
X2 couldn’t have said it better really.
Totally agree have you seen the 2019 Norway goal, Keira goes to run toward middle of of the pitch after Lucy scores, Lucy opens her arms and Keira changes direction and jumps into her arms. Jill is first to arrive and instead of jumping in holds back a little to give them a second together. It’s a tiny little moment but shows how close Jill is with them, and the protection the squad have for them.

Reactions:

Re: English Football Ladies

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 06:52
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 06:15
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 03:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Just saw it. Not necessarily eye contact with others, but certainly close and smily with most, then Keira comes along and is like a mosquito that landed on Lucy's face which she tries to whack away, yet because of the very gesture it comes across as suspect and intimate. It's the absence that creates the intimate dynamic. Like what are you two hiding? My gut is telling me that regardless of living situation and other things, they're not exactly broken up. Maybe just a shift in intensity.
Ye there is a similar one after the the FA cup win in 2020 they are around each but don’t really touch until a shot of them at the back away from everyone and there is that strange looking hug, it’s like if I hold you probably it will lead to more, it’s like the Barcelona cup hug. It’s to odd not be intimate. They only time you see them drop it on pitch is 2019 semi, and quarter final and the Sweden semi where afterwards they just could not leave each other alone. It’s taken them a while for that to settle at Barca and do think there have been ups and downs with them but it’s starting to get back to same as before. Will be interesting to see Wembley but half expect a bit of ACC again and some of that is Stanway split and support.Also new squad people and growing that trust part. Jill has always been there to support them all and take pressure away.
Speaking of Jill, for the 6 month anniversary of Euro win Jill posted a pic of her and Lucy and Keira and tagged them both. She talks to both all the time and likely knew what was going on/possible split. It could have been a gesture from her banging their heads together to stop being dumb and get back together. Something like that… May have worked.
I've been thinking about that too. And they met during Keira's recent UK visit (funeral). A fan tweeted that he saw them together in a restaurant.
Since then, the mood has been better. I'm not saying that Jill has brought them 100% back together, but maybe it has calmed the waters a bit.
Do think Barcelona move for Keira brought pressure neither fully expected. The Stanway split referred to is her from her boyfriend and she has been able to hid to a large extent. Do think at ACC Lucy took a step away from the three as Keira was very emotional due to her grandad and Lucy in Public could have broke her. With Georgia/Leah and Katie it was a different emotion and hid what was going on. You do see after the final match a few times Lucy not being to far away from her and just watching over her, with sadness and everyone thinking it split related and now seems more likely family related.
Yeah, knowing this detail now. I think Lucy was just allowing her to try to have fun with her friends and deal with the grief somehow, while looking out for her. So much makes more sense now knowing about the grandad. Poor Keira. I'm so happy Sarina gave her a day off.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 07:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Speaking of Jill, for the 6 month anniversary of Euro win Jill posted a pic of her and Lucy and Keira and tagged them both. She talks to both all the time and likely knew what was going on/possible split. It could have been a gesture from her banging their heads together to stop being dumb and get back together. Something like that… May have worked.
I've been thinking about that too. And they met during Keira's recent UK visit (funeral). A fan tweeted that he saw them together in a restaurant.
Since then, the mood has been better. I'm not saying that Jill has brought them 100% back together, but maybe it has calmed the waters a bit.
Do think Barcelona move for Keira brought pressure neither fully expected. The Stanway split referred to is her from her boyfriend and she has been able to hid to a large extent. Do think at ACC Lucy took a step away from the three as Keira was very emotional due to her grandad and Lucy in Public could have broke her. With Georgia/Leah and Katie it was a different emotion and hid what was going on. You do see after the final match a few times Lucy not being to far away from her and just watching over her, with sadness and everyone thinking it split related and now seems more likely family related.
Yeah, knowing this detail now. I think Lucy was just allowing her to try to have fun with her friends and deal with the grief somehow, while looking out for her. So much makes more sense now knowing about the grandad. Poor Keira. I'm so happy Sarina gave her a day off.
Do think she went to Manchester when missing from the first match, Sarina managed the whole situation well and you understand why the squad trust and respect her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 07:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Do think she went to Manchester when missing from the first match, Sarina managed the whole situation well and you understand why the squad trust and respect her.
No offence but I think you guys are rewriting history here and have created a little fantasy based on wishful thinking of everything being okay.
Yes we don’t know exactly what happened when but Sarina is quite a straight arrow and if Keira had a family situation I think she would have said. To me she had a stomach bug.
And I’m sorry what you’re saying isn’t what we saw. We didn’t see Lucy watching over her and Keira being sad/emotional, we saw Lucy ignoring Keira and Georgia and them ignoring her. Lucy looked sad/pissed off and Keira seemed emotional yes but more in a showy off way.
You guys are entitled to you’re opinion and that’s fine but be careful as I think maybe you’re setting yourself up to be disappointed with the acc rewrite and no one is even sure they are back together now. They could be trying to be friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 07:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No offence but I think you guys are rewriting history here and have created a little fantasy based on wishful thinking of everything being okay.
Yes we don’t know exactly what happened when but Sarina is quite a straight arrow and if Keira had a family situation I think she would have said. To me she had a stomach bug.
And I’m sorry what you’re saying isn’t what we saw. We didn’t see Lucy watching over her and Keira being sad/emotional, we saw Lucy ignoring Keira and Georgia and them ignoring her. Lucy looked sad/pissed off and Keira seemed emotional yes but more in a showy off way.
You guys are entitled to you’re opinion and that’s fine but be careful as I think maybe you’re setting yourself up to be disappointed with the acc rewrite and no one is even sure they are back together now. They could be trying to be friends.
Ye the ACC did seem to be Keira trying to prove a point and Georgia helping that to the exclusion of Lucy from the gang. Maybe the bug was due to German beer and way to much of it. Also it never came out why she was not in the squad for that Barca game. It just seemed odd and the famous bandage did not stop and other training/Barca matches or England matches.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da I agree with this I’m afraid. The ACC was a horror show there is no denying it. There was way more going on than Keira’s grandad being sick which we don’t even know. He was old he could have died suddenly in his sleep for all we know. Lucy and Keira weren’t talking. Literally. It was obvious. Chuck Stanway into the mix. Something had just happened/was going on. The next camp is going to be interesting. I’ve no idea how they are going to be. Could literally be anything from loved up to not speaking and anything in between…..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's not rewriting history. It's knowing new detail which allows you to look at the past with a different perspective. Kind of like how people look back on history with knowledge found later one, and which then changes what you originally thought of that history. It's quite simple really. So now that we know what was going on, we can look at expressions and interactions in a different context. I do think that Lucy and Keira were likely going through a rough patch, a possible break, either fully or partially, but what I see now is more than friendship. Sorry. Friendship is Lisa Evans and Viv or Leah and Jordan (especially when Jordan was still at Arsenal), or Caitlin and Sam Kerr, or Jill Roord and Engen. I mean I could go on. The last few interactions from K and L were so intimate that my brain doesn't allow for friendship. It does allow however for split and sleeping together still, or split and trying to get back together, or fully back together, or back together but not as seriously as before. I can accept all those things, but not fully split and now trying to be friends only. I've lived too long and been in too many relationships to be fooled by that. Maybe they will fully split for good again one day, but that ain't happening at the moment. Something else is happening but none of can figure it out for certain.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 10:58

X2. I agree too. Tho it’s hard not to over interpret contact especially when you slow things down. It might just have been Keira showing support as Lucy had a rough second half. In the way we’re assuming Lucy has been showing her support since her grandad died.

This did give me the same vibes as that high five when Lucy scored in the Manchester derby tho. When Lucy made eye contact with everyone else and then high fived Keira and looked away when they touched. I can’t link the clip I don’t know if anyone else can or knows what I mean?!
Oh I want to see this. Can you say where you found it at least so we can look for it? If it’s YouTube you can just copy/paste the clip and it’ll link us to it. Same it it’s TikTok.
I am not the above poster but I think they mean the game against utd in feb 2021. I can’t remember another derby Lucy scored in. It’s on YouTube around minute 22. I wouldn’t get too excited tho. I don’t think Lucy makes eye contact with anyone particularly. I kinda see what they mean in that you would never know they were together bbut again you have to slow it down and I think anything slowed down looks slightly more dramatic. Tbh I think the hand touch after the recent match was more intimate.
At 3:13:36 on. You see Lucy noticing Keira and carefully making her way towards her, as if Keira was made of dynamite or something. Then the most awkward hug ever, as if they can't bear to touch each other. They've always been like this. Always. If anything they hug a bit better now. But this is really similar to the Super Copa hug for me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 09:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

At 3:13:36 on. You see Lucy noticing Keira and carefully making her way towards her, as if Keira was made of dynamite or something. Then the most awkward hug ever, as if they can't bear to touch each other. They've always been like this. Always. If anything they hug a bit better now. But this is really similar to the Super Copa hug for me.

Christ that’s bad lol. Too funny

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 10:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Its made 10 x funnier by the little look Lucy gives Keira before the hug. So strange

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da.
When is see such clips...sometimes i doubt, were they ever together? Evidence is so little over all this years =_= :lol:

For real, they are very particular in public^^ always been

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 11:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da.
When is see such clips...sometimes i doubt, were they ever together? Evidence is so little over all this years =_= :lol:

For real, they are very particular in public^^ always been
It’s as if they hug each they do their other teammates they will explode 🤯 or just never stop at a hug, the Sweden stuff on the pitch was that they just had to keep touching and being close together. So do think Barca has caused a bumpy ride due to the fact they have tried to keep two houses so not to do stuff in public etc and it’s added pressure that moving to a new team/country would have already cause. Tuesdays touch on the pitch was very intermit for them like others commented. Both Corboz and Jill have commented when a pic has come out in public of them being cute together etc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Its made 10 x funnier by the little look Lucy gives Keira before the hug. So strange
LOL I was thinking the same. It's like she's thinking to herself, "What the hell do I do with this person? How do I act normal." It's so weird. I've never seen a couple act like this. Ever. Why do they do this? Really, like are they scared if they remote act normal they might drop to the grass and do it right there?

Or is it that they really really want to keep private life and work life super separate, to the point of not even making eye contact? If anything they are much more normal in Barcelona.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 15:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

LOL I was thinking the same. It's like she's thinking to herself, "What the hell do I do with this person? How do I act normal." It's so weird. I've never seen a couple act like this. Ever. Why do they do this? Really, like are they scared if they remote act normal they might drop to the grass and do it right there?

Or is it that they really really want to keep private life and work life super separate, to the point of not even making eye contact? If anything they are much more normal in Barcelona.
That’s actually not even the worst hug I’ve seen after Lucy went back to city. There is a worse one after a trophy through a crowd. I can’t remember which though. One of amy booth’s stories of them was really awkward as well. Not the pool one where they are clearly NOT kissing. A different one where Keira is being very awkward around lucy, like she doesn’t know how Lucy will be with her. I wonder if that was part of the problem. I know most people think Lucy dumped Keira and I do too, and I know most people say Keira is the more private, but to me Keira is most open with affection and if I were her I might have got a bit sick of my girlfriend refusing to hug me or respond to any affection when anyone was around. I mean Lucy can’t be like that with her in private surely!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 17:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That’s actually not even the worst hug I’ve seen after Lucy went back to city. There is a worse one after a trophy through a crowd. I can’t remember which though. One of amy booth’s stories of them was really awkward as well. Not the pool one where they are clearly NOT kissing. A different one where Keira is being very awkward around lucy, like she doesn’t know how Lucy will be with her. I wonder if that was part of the problem. I know most people think Lucy dumped Keira and I do too, and I know most people say Keira is the more private, but to me Keira is most open with affection and if I were her I might have got a bit sick of my girlfriend refusing to hug me or respond to any affection when anyone was around. I mean Lucy can’t be like that with her in private surely!
Someone mentioned they are very cute together etc when they are with people they trust they don’t personally share many pictures of them together and that is a problem for the fans as they want to see them act that way on the pitch. Most of their friends respect their privacy and share stuff like new year 2021 they spent with Alex an Jack but we didn’t see pictures of them we just know they were there. Other times they could be together and just not tagged in etc. that’s been part of the challenge at Barcelona is getting a circle of friends that will not use them .This could have caused problems, the Spanish players post lots of stuff of them cuddling and kissing other and really if they get fully back together I cannot see them doing that until Lucy retires.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh good another Lucy post for Keira not to like and for surfer girl to like (though she hasn’t yet).

Another day without little Narla as well, who was fast becoming my favourite of the 3 of them!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That would make sense if true but surely not. I know she isn't an overly touchy feely person generally but surely shes fine alone, with her girlfriend. Especially as people on here say they sense so much sexual chemistry between them. I imagine shes okay with very very close friends but I bet not even the wider friendship circle.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You’re assuming they’ve split. I’m not sure they have.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 18:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Really do we even know they were together it all hope and hope they haven’t split. Unless someone better than Sheban lets us know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 18:18
Oh good another Lucy post for Keira not to like and for surfer girl to like (though she hasn’t yet).

Another day without little Narla as well, who was fast becoming my favourite of the 3 of them!!
It is weird she seems to have stopped liking her posts. If she doesn’t like this one that would be four in a row. After liking most of the previous months ones. For someone that seems to be on instagram a lot, if it’s a timing thing you might expect her to like the odd one but not all. But four in a row does feel deliberate, especially considering their recent interactions. They are so strange. I feel like I’ve typed that a million times I know. I also can’t wait for the kids on twitter/toiktok to go mad about Lucy’s geyse story….

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 19:03
Guest wrote:

It is weird she seems to have stopped liking her posts. If she doesn’t like this one that would be four in a row. After liking most of the previous months ones. For someone that seems to be on instagram a lot, if it’s a timing thing you might expect her to like the odd one but not all. But four in a row does feel deliberate, especially considering their recent interactions. They are so strange. I feel like I’ve typed that a million times I know. I also can’t wait for the kids on twitter/toiktok to go mad about Lucy’s geyse story….
Why? Do people think they're a thing now? I actually thought it was cute as we haven't seen them interact much at all recently, after what looked like the start of a nice friendship

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 18:35
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 18:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Really do we even know they were together it all hope and hope they haven’t split. Unless someone better than Sheban lets us know.
Lololol. Shebahn!? Shebahn is literally related to Katie McCabe who is besties with Leah and Georgia who are besties with Keira. Come on now! The source doesn’t get better!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 17:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Someone mentioned they are very cute together etc when they are with people they trust they don’t personally share many pictures of them together and that is a problem for the fans as they want to see them act that way on the pitch. Most of their friends respect their privacy and share stuff like new year 2021 they spent with Alex an Jack but we didn’t see pictures of them we just know they were there. Other times they could be together and just not tagged in etc. that’s been part of the challenge at Barcelona is getting a circle of friends that will not use them .This could have caused problems, the Spanish players post lots of stuff of them cuddling and kissing other and really if they get fully back together I cannot see them doing that until Lucy retires.
I actually think we caught a glimpse of this cuteness with the making fun of AMC's name in Italian bit. They had no idea Xavi was going to make that public. They thought they were in the privacy of their friends and were riffing off each other and being adorable. That's likely what they're always like. Why did Aitana mention the both of them as a pair when asked who the funniest on the team is? Likely because they come as a pair. We just don't see it because everyone is so discreet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 19:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why? Do people think they're a thing now? I actually thought it was cute as we haven't seen them interact much at all recently, after what looked like the start of a nice friendship
Yeah, there is also the Portuguese language connection with them, which is why Lucy posted the flags. Portugal and Brazil. They clearly bond over a common culture. They're so cute.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 20:19
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 19:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah, there is also the Portuguese language connection with them, which is why Lucy posted the flags. Portugal and Brazil. They clearly bond over a common culture. They're so cute.
Keira and laia are very cute as well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 20:43
Normally, I mean, normally, if you have a fellow lioness also join a new team and move to a new country together you'd ask about it right? If Russo had moved to Lyon and then Tooney moved there...or Stanway moves to Munich then Leah joins her, you'd ask about it, right?

But nope...not a word about Lucy. It's like the interviewers know why line to not cross.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 20:49
Guest wrote:
Normally, I mean, normally, if you have a fellow lioness also join a new team and move to a new country together you'd ask about it right? If Russo had moved to Lyon and then Tooney moved there...or Stanway moves to Munich then Leah joins her, you'd ask about it, right?

But nope...not a word about Lucy. It's like the interviewers know why line to not cross.
I think it depends on the interviewer and where they work. Espn is more international so maybe wouldn’t be as concerned with another English player. The guy from 442 brought her up several times. I think the difference now is Keira would have in the past brought Lucy up, whether prompted or not. She could have easily mentioned her when talking about gate crashing the press conference, Lucy led the team in didn’t she? But she kind of credited earps with the whole thing. I honestly don’t know what I think these two currently are. I think England camp will be telling.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 22:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think it depends on the interviewer and where they work. Espn is more international so maybe wouldn’t be as concerned with another English player. The guy from 442 brought her up several times. I think the difference now is Keira would have in the past brought Lucy up, whether prompted or not. She could have easily mentioned her when talking about gate crashing the press conference, Lucy led the team in didn’t she? But she kind of credited earps with the whole thing. I honestly don’t know what I think these two currently are. I think England camp will be telling.
If you have the seen the BTS footage it was all Earps. Lucy had nothing to do with it. And Keira RARELY brings Lucy up. It's always the other way around. She's brought her up maybe once or twice. All the other times she was asked about her. I don't know why we need to rely on England camp. The video with AMC and the recent clips are quite telling to me. I don't know what they are either, but Barca provides much more content to go by.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 22:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm talking about the UK reporters who are friendly with the players and know about them. The 442 guy was either trolling or just doesn't know because he's not close to the English women's players. Alexis does interviews with the girls all the time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

New Narla post. Watch Keira not like it. She may have just divorced herself from that family.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Narla is alive, she’s alive!!!! :rofl:

Looks like just Lucy again at that sstuffsupermarket place which she’s been before. You can tell buy the table, chairs, cake. It’s obviously just somewhere local on her regular dog walk route.

What’s that green stuff she’s drinking….yuck!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 09:27

Looks like just Lucy again at that sstuffsupermarket place which she’s been before. You can tell buy the table, chairs, cake. It’s obviously just somewhere local on her regular dog walk route.

Lucy's going to gain a lot of weight once she stopped playing. You can't keep eating that crap and not work out 5 hours a day and keep a footballer's figure.

Poor Narla, her other Mummy doesn't like her anymore. :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 09:35
Guest wrote:

Lucy's going to gain a lot of weight once she stopped playing. You can't keep eating that crap and not work out 5 hours a day and keep a footballer's figure.

Oh my god, don’t be daft.
As far as we can see she has a pastry once or twice a week ( if even that with the lack of dog posts recently) . She’s always said she eats a lot but she trains. Obviously she won’t eat as much if she’s not training. But she’s so active imagine she’ll do some kind of training/sport even after football. She’s not an idiot. Doesn’t she have a degree in this kind of thing ( sport science, nutrition or something like that)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I’m sure she appreciates your concern about her weight. Lucky she isn’t retired and does train for hours every day. Once she doesn’t, I’m sure she’ll stop wolfing down pastries.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I have often thought that. About Lucy and food. Though maybe depending what she does after she retires she may still work out five hours a day.
She’s liked the post now. I don’t think she would ever stop liking Narla’s posts, unless Lucy posts maybe with the dog and someone else. She loves that dog.
Whatever their relationship now there has obviously been some kind of Narla/Keira separation though. I don’t doubt she still sees her sometimes, but I think the law has definitely been laid down in terms of ownership. She didn’t mention Narla in that espn interview which was actually quite long and in depth and she talked about struggling and settling in etc. In the past I think she might have mentioned her. We also haven’t seen her on Keira’s instagram since just after Christmas. Whereas Lucy has posted with her regularly - either on her instagram account or on Narla’s but making clear she’s with her (normally with that awful tattoo). It will be interesting to see what keira says when she is at some point asked about her - or maybe interviewers will know not to ask. Poor dog. Poor Keira.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 09:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh my god, don’t be daft.
As far as we can see she has a pastry once or twice a week ( if even that with the lack of dog posts recently) . She’s always said she eats a lot but she trains. Obviously she won’t eat as much if she’s not training. But she’s so active imagine she’ll do some kind of training/sport even after football. She’s not an idiot. Doesn’t she have a degree in this kind of thing ( sport science, nutrition or something like that)
Sports Science, with a specialisation in ACL injuries. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 09:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I have often thought that. About Lucy and food. Though maybe depending what she does after she retires she may still work out five hours a day.
She’s liked the post now. I don’t think she would ever stop liking Narla’s posts, unless Lucy posts maybe with the dog and someone else. She loves that dog.
Whatever their relationship now there has obviously been some kind of Narla/Keira separation though. I don’t doubt she still sees her sometimes, but I think the law has definitely been laid down in terms of ownership. She didn’t mention Narla in that espn interview which was actually quite long and in depth and she talked about struggling and settling in etc. In the past I think she might have mentioned her. We also haven’t seen her on Keira’s instagram since just after Christmas. Whereas Lucy has posted with her regularly - either on her instagram account or on Narla’s but making clear she’s with her (normally with that awful tattoo). It will be interesting to see what keira says when she is at some point asked about her - or maybe interviewers will know not to ask. Poor dog. Poor Keira.
Funny you say that but my cousins who live in Barca, near Esportiva, and often go to games and have met the both of them (in the car together), told me they saw Keira walking the dog just before the Roma match. They are spotted more often than you think. Not everyone posts it online. So I somehow doubt she's not seeing the dog. lol. I think your imagination is getting the better of you there. Not sure they have split. But if they have, they are sharing the dog equally.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 10:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Funny you say that but my cousins who live in Barca, near Esportiva, and often go to games and have met the both of them (in the car together), told me they saw Keira walking the dog just before the Roma match. They are spotted more often than you think. Not everyone posts it online. So I somehow doubt she's not seeing the dog. lol. I think your imagination is getting the better of you there. Not sure they have split. But if they have, they are sharing the dog equally.
Da I don’t think anyone is implying Keira isn’t seeing the dog. Just that it doesn’t look like an equal share given the amount we’ve seen Narla with Lucy.

Speaking of Narla some ppl have said that’s her with alexia’s dog on her instagram story. But I don’t think so- looks too fluffy though I’m not a dog person.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Keira has probably just stopped talking about her in interviews and posting about her to stop rumours. The dog has always been the obvious link between Lucy and Keira

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 10:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da I don’t think anyone is implying Keira isn’t seeing the dog. Just that it doesn’t look like an equal share given the amount we’ve seen Narla with Lucy.

Speaking of Narla some ppl have said that’s her with alexia’s dog on her instagram story. But I don’t think so- looks too fluffy though I’m not a dog person.
I think the hairs too long too. Normally Narla has hers quite short I think.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

But you literally have no idea. Lucy could have done the walk with Narla just now, had her pastry and coffee then walked on to Keira and handed her off. You have no idea. You're saying something with such certainty based on an occasional instagram post. Do you have any idea how abnormal that is? You don't know how equally they share. You don't even know if they're sharing, because maybe they're still together. You don't know. You don't know that maybe Keira actually has the dog more, just because she doesn't post means nothing. You have no idea that Keira had the dog for three full years while Lucy was in Lyon. YOU DON'T KNOW YOU DON'T KNOW YOU DON'T KNOW!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Some nice news, thank you.

I think (whatever type of relationship they currently have) they are trying to not post it online. If they had/have some bumps in their relationship it is even harder when a lot of fans analyze every little interaction you have on and off the pitch.
(The tiktok video of their little interaction during Lucys sub last game hast has a lot of views)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 11:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Some nice news, thank you.

I think (whatever type of relationship they currently have) they are trying to not post it online. If they had/have some bumps in their relationship it is even harder when a lot of fans analyze every little interaction you have on and off the pitch.
(The tiktok video of their little interaction during Lucys sub last game hast has a lot of views)
my god, the comments on that video are awful. no wonder Lucy and keira hide so much. if I were them I'd be mortified.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 11:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

But you literally have no idea. Lucy could have done the walk with Narla just now, had her pastry and coffee then walked on to Keira and handed her off. You have no idea. You're saying something with such certainty based on an occasional instagram post. Do you have any idea how abnormal that is? You don't know how equally they share. You don't even know if they're sharing, because maybe they're still together. You don't know. You don't know that maybe Keira actually has the dog more, just because she doesn't post means nothing. You have no idea that Keira had the dog for three full years while Lucy was in Lyon. YOU DON'T KNOW YOU DON'T KNOW YOU DON'T KNOW!
Yes but it’s just my opinion. Isn’t that what we are all here doing. Giving our opinion on what it looks like to us based on what we see??! Do I need to start every post with “In my opinion….” for you to realise that?! We can have different opinions it’s okay. Really. Chill.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So do we think mummy bronze is there to watch the Classico? Do we think Lucy will actually play? I would think she might be on the bench?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 14:52
So do we think mummy bronze is there to watch the Classico? Do we think Lucy will actually play? I would think she might be on the bench?
I think she’ll be on the bench (if she isnt then she’ll be on the bench for the next Champions League game, which seems a bit odd). That said jona does seem to prefer starting lucy over Marta in bigger games it seems so it is possible she might play but I think it’s unlikely.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 14:56
Guest wrote:
I think she’ll be on the bench (if she isnt then she’ll be on the bench for the next Champions League game, which seems a bit odd). That said jona does seem to prefer starting lucy over Marta in bigger games it seems so it is possible she might play but I think it’s unlikely.
I kind of hope she is on the bench, she has had quite a physical last few matches and been knocked about a bit.This game will definitely be no different and with the England camp so close, I just have a feeling something bad will happen to her! Is keira not due a rest too?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 15:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I kind of hope she is on the bench, she has had quite a physical last few matches and been knocked about a bit.This game will definitely be no different and with the England camp so close, I just have a feeling something bad will happen to her! Is keira not due a rest too?
I definitely think Keira will be on the bench. She’s played 90 minutes the last 2 matches and engen is back now. It wouldn’t surprise me if they both were on the bench tbh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 15:16
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 15:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I definitely think Keira will be on the bench. She’s played 90 minutes the last 2 matches and engen is back now. It wouldn’t surprise me if they both were on the bench tbh.
If Engen plays then Lucy might. Controversial but I prefer Engen with Lucy as she’s good at defending and helps pick up Lucy’s slack when she goes forward. We’ll see.