International Women's Football - Part IV

Reactions:

Re: International Women's Football - Part IV

Post by Guest »

anon if you see more sightings of lea and physio again, let us know here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ok I'm so confused... there's Lia and the physio who she posted on her story last night (that's not anything, Amy and Co. were just joking around and stirring up things as some sort of coping mechanism for the fact that Lia and Cait are clearly over) but what's this about Leah and a physio?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 16:04
Ok I'm so confused... there's Lia and the physio who she posted on her story last night (that's not anything, Amy and Co. were just joking around and stirring up things as some sort of coping mechanism for the fact that Lia and Cait are clearly over) but what's this about Leah and a physio?
leah and him hung out at the toca social club yesterday with bunch of other people. its possible its jus friendly hang out or they are dating, with leah you never know besides more sightings at the same places together but leaving separately.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 12:02
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 11:45
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 11:37
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 11:12
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 10:32

That was my guess for Leah’s next boyfriend.
They were apparently out at Toca Social yesterday with a few other people as well.
For real? Ya think she‘s into guys? Nah.
Both leah and Lia are into boys too and they will date/hook up with men again some day if not already in leahs case cause we never know whats going on with her.
A lot of people are less sure about their oen sexuality than you are about the sexuality of 2 people you do not know? Awesome skills.
Didn't Lia say she was bi? And i thought everyone knew leah was bi. Lol the scenes if Lia dates a dude next.
Da I've said that my theory is that Lia will pull an AMC and date a dude next, but will be way more open about the relationship with a man from the get-go than she was with either of her long-term girlfriends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 16:10
Guest wrote:
leah and him hung out at the toca social club yesterday with bunch of other people. its possible its jus friendly hang out or they are dating, with leah you never know besides more sightings at the same places together but leaving separately.
But were they really together, like tagged in the same pic or just at the same place at the same time? Let‘s be specifig guys. :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
More “sightings”… by whom, the FBI? :rofl: Mate, just give us the account handle of this guy. I’m curious to see if Leah follows him or if you’re making it up. If it’s private we can’t follow him anyway (unless he accepts requests from random strangers lol)

And if you’re referring to the otspt guy, don’t bother. That’s the guy Lia posted on her story that you were claiming she was dating. Make up your mind, you know…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

PSG already have Geyoro playing as a centerback because Dudek and Ilestedt are out injured and now De Almeida got a red card so she can't play the second leg..

And the CB signing they got in the January window can't be registrerad due to wrong paper works from Angel City. When it rains it pours huh :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 16:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
More “sightings”… by whom, the FBI? :rofl: Mate, just give us the account handle of this guy. I’m curious to see if Leah follows him or if you’re making it up. If it’s private we can’t follow him anyway (unless he accepts requests from random strangers lol)

And if you’re referring to the otspt guy, don’t bother. That’s the guy Lia posted on her story that you were claiming she was dating. Make up your mind, you know…
this is why no one posts actual info here. all we know is leah was pictured with a fan at the same place and at the same time as the physio and presumably they left separately. anon, if you see more incidents like this, report here and ignore the idiots who want to bury their head in the sand and spam laugh emoji as some weird defense mechanism.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 16:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

this is why no one posts actual info here. all we know is leah was pictured with a fan at the same place and at the same time as the physio and presumably they left separately. anon, if you see more incidents like this, report here and ignore the idiots who want to bury their head in the sand and spam laugh emoji as some weird defense mechanism.
da. people wanting to know which physio we’re talking about and asking for some sorta proof is nothing weird. this place has been crawling with trolls since forever and it’s hard to believe anything these days. it’s not the same as it was back in the early 2010s.

anon can just take a screenshot next time they give us an update and crop the username out if they wanna protect this guy’s privacy and don’t wanna reveal the account.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 17:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da. people wanting to know which physio we’re talking about and asking for some sorta proof is nothing weird. this place has been crawling with trolls since forever and it’s hard to believe anything these days. it’s not the same as it was back in the early 2010s.

anon can just take a screenshot next time they give us an update and crop the username out if they wanna protect this guy’s privacy and don’t wanna reveal the account.
anon already answered upthread "I am not following him, but I’m following another account (which is also private) of someone in the PT world who was there with him and he reposted the guy’s story because he was tagged. It was just him standing up getting ready to kick."

doubt anon will give the pt persons private @

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Every other corner of L Chat: I really really hope this person is a lesbian.

This thread: I can't wait until this lesbian dates a man!

Make it make sense. Why are you all so excited for heterosexuality?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dazn doing a documentary on the Madrid Barca game but it should be Called “the game that changed women football “

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 17:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

anon already answered upthread "I am not following him, but I’m following another account (which is also private) of someone in the PT world who was there with him and he reposted the guy’s story because he was tagged. It was just him standing up getting ready to kick."

sam anon. did you just completely ignore what i wrote? i said I understand not revealing a private account’s handle but there are ways around it for the next time they want to give us updates w some actual proof not just “i saw”

i, for one, simply just can’t take anyone’s word anymore on this god forsaken website. i’m sorry but i can’t, been trolled to many times, idk why that’s so hard for you to wrap your head around.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 17:35

The only explanation is male trolls. Although in this instance it’s people getting excited over bisexuality tbf but still. I suspect there’s a fair amount of men on this site

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
There was no sighting of who they left with.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 17:43
Guest wrote:

The only explanation is male trolls. Although in this instance it’s people getting excited over bisexuality tbf but still. I suspect there’s a fair amount of men on this site
Or bi sluts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 17:43
Guest wrote:

What is your obsession with men??? When people post something you don't like, it's because it's a man. Why the actual fuck would a man come on this site filled with ugly ass lesbians who form obsessions with hating for the sake of hating. Shut your sad mouth. You are pathetic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 17:40
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 17:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

sam anon. did you just completely ignore what i wrote? i said I understand not revealing a private account’s handle but there are ways around it for the next time they want to give us updates w some actual proof not just “i saw”

i, for one, simply just can’t take anyone’s word anymore on this god forsaken website. i’m sorry but i can’t, been trolled to many times, idk why that’s so hard for you to wrap your head around.
You want the physio’s @ ? It’s otspt2

He’s private. I have an acquaintance I met a few times at some different seminars. He’s also private and I’m not going to post his @. I only posted the other @ because Leah has publicly tagged him in a comment before.

He reposted a story from otspt2 that he was tagged in at tocasocial yesterday. Then there was a fan sighting of Leah there. That’s all I know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Het shit is off topic so go speculate about random men somewhere else please.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 14:11
so its safe to assume Ada is not ready to play? lyon were playing mind games
cause not even playing 10 when u losing is a odd decision
I think she’s sort of ready. She was dressed and was up stretching on the sidelines. If Lyon had led, I think she would have come on for the final 15 minutes. But when they needed to make early changes and score, a player who hasn’t played in a long time isn’t the right choice, even if it’s Ada.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bitter trans troll raging about lesbians again

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 16:40
PSG already have Geyoro playing as a centerback because Dudek and Ilestedt are out injured and now De Almeida got a red card so she can't play the second leg..

And the CB signing they got in the January window can't be registrerad due to wrong paper works from Angel City. When it rains it pours huh :nervous:

They are such a chaotic club.
Also, don’t they know that Lieke usually finds her form around this stage of UWCL. Put the woman on the pitch.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No gio tho :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

People were right when they said she is in this for fame. Why is she encouraging fans to keep making shipping content lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She really brought up woso twitter and Tiktok... who do you think are some of those people who follow people around and post invasive content. It’s probably not paparazzi they don’t give a shit about woso players

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 18:58

People were right when they said she is in this for fame. Why is she encouraging fans to keep making shipping content lol
I think it’s weird because I feel like what she’s really complaining about (pap shots, etc.) is because of her and not Jen? Jen isn’t a player that most people who don’t pay attention to sports or woso would really know about.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 19:07
Wow 🚀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

of course she's an attention hoe, she was on Love Island

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 19:17
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 19:07
Wow 🚀
She should replace Osho as their striker. God knows they need it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 19:32
Guest wrote:

Beattie is being used and will inevitably be hurt

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 20:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. I thought Mystic Meg died last week but no, welcome to L Chat! Lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 11:06
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 10:42
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:09
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 23:22
Ari and Salma are dating or just Spanish?
Dating. She’s optimistic with the ♾️. Barca is where long term couples go to die.
The curse is coming after Mapi and Engen. Mapi already took her distance from Engen. She seems bored. It's sad that Mapi's relationships never last more than a year...
What is wrong with you mapi troll? They will get married and adopt Spanish and Norwegian children and you will still keep going about how they have broken up. Do you wake up everyday just to refresh news of them being over?
Not the mapi troll but I actually think something happened between Lucy and Mapi. Mapi hasn't posted about Engen since the Fifa Gala.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 22:12
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 11:06
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 10:42
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:09
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 23:22
Ari and Salma are dating or just Spanish?
Dating. She’s optimistic with the ♾️. Barca is where long term couples go to die.
The curse is coming after Mapi and Engen. Mapi already took her distance from Engen. She seems bored. It's sad that Mapi's relationships never last more than a year...
What is wrong with you mapi troll? They will get married and adopt Spanish and Norwegian children and you will still keep going about how they have broken up. Do you wake up everyday just to refresh news of them being over?
Not the mapi troll but I actually think something happened between Lucy and Mapi. Mapi hasn't posted about Engen since the Fifa Gala.
Something had happened with Keira and Engen as were best buddies in September/October and that’s not the case anymore. Mapi and Engen seem happy as do Keira and Lucy. Wonder if Mapi tried to get rid of Keira to keep Engen. They do look to be trying to get on at moment

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 15:55
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 14:11
so its safe to assume Ada is not ready to play? lyon were playing mind games
cause not even playing 10 when u losing is a odd decision
Ada: I'll be back next week :P

Pernille, who I think is a better allround player than both, says hi from the background. Also, she is hopefully convincing Bruun to change clubs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yup. It's upsetting. Poor Jen, after all she's been through. Deserves better.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 23:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Poor Jen nothing, how she and LWM got contacts renewed is still a real puzzle and goes to show just how little pull Arsenal have. I truly hope Patten stays at Villa she’s much better off.

Reactions:

Post by 8277 »

Does anyone know what’s happened to steph catley theres word that it could be worse then we know

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

8277 wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 01:48
Does anyone know what’s happened to steph catley theres word that it could be worse then we know
Rumor has it that it's a broken ankle or foot and will be putting her out basically the rest of the season. The Australian head coach also said that their medical team is going to assess her when they're in London for the friendlies, but that she won't be available in April and that it's "too early to comment" about her availability for the World Cup. The WC availability comment is not a good sign, so may be that there's more involved than just a break.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 00:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Poor Jen nothing, how she and LWM got contacts renewed is still a real puzzle and goes to show just how little pull Arsenal have. I truly hope Patten stays at Villa she’s much better off.
They got contract renewals because otherwise Arsenal would only have like 3-4 homegrown players lmao

In their starting 11 nowadays they only have one English player, you don't see that elsewhere in Europe where top teams don't have any players from their own country.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 05:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They got contract renewals because otherwise Arsenal would only have like 3-4 homegrown players lmao

In their starting 11 nowadays they only have one English player, you don't see that elsewhere in Europe where top teams don't have any players from their own country.
Just for the sake of correctness: Would be 2 under normal circumstances.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Regular starters (english players), top 4
Chelsea (Lj, millie, fran)
City (Lh,chloe,Ag)
MU (Ella,alessia,mary earps,nikita)
Ars (Leah, beth)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 10:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Regular starters (english players), top 4
Chelsea (Lj, millie, fran)
City (Lh,chloe,Ag)
MU (Ella,alessia,mary earps,nikita)
Ars (Leah, beth)
A United fan did some calculations, but this is for non-British players and not just non-English

Was a bit surprised Brighton was so high but United definitely have more than 4 regular English starters, the international players barely see the pitch

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Some more crazy inside news about PSG and Diani’s bf. Apparently, he made it believe that The former PSG coach harassed some players to get him fired, he created false rumors about Hamraoui’s private life and is part of the ones who worked to get rid of Diacre.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone know the numbers of last year?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

8277 wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 01:48
I suspect she has something like a stress fracture. You just don’t know how long recovery will be. It could be better to have actually fractured her ankle because a break tends to give you a pretty certain healing time. Who knows though. As an Aussie, it would suck big time if she’s not fit for the WC. Also one if the reasons she couldn’t have been appointed captain - too injury prone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 19:10
Guest wrote:

I think it’s weird because I feel like what she’s really complaining about (pap shots, etc.) is because of her and not Jen? Jen isn’t a player that most people who don’t pay attention to sports or woso would really know about.
Just me in general who finds it icky than she wants 15 year old "girlies" to make fanvids of them?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

truly a crossover no one was expecting: not just a spread, but the cover of Vogue Germany

Reactions:

Post by Guest »