Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 01:26
Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 20:13
Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 19:48
Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 17:56
I'm tempted to write on N's youtube channel if she will make vlogs from Sharm El Sheikh when her gf plays there an ITF 25k this time around next year. :rofl:
I am pretty sure someone posted something critical about her vlogging and distraction. N even replied to the comment. Was that you ? lol
Hmmm nope, it wasn't me, she disgusts me but I wouldn't write nasty things on her youtube channel. I did see a few weeks ago that she argued with someone in Russian but I can't remember the details... Anyway, I'm curious what did she reply to the poster who criticised vlogging? I wish more people would criticise her leeching ass.
I don't remember what she said. I noticed that D is also filming in the vlogs. Maybe the coach is right. She needs to manage her time better. She only has like 6-7 years left to play. It's now or never if she wants to make money and have a a career.
Yes, she is 25, she isn't young in tennis terms. And with her playing style, she has only 2-3 good years left.

Reactions:

Re: Daria Kasatkina, out tennis player

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 02:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 17:56
I'm tempted to write on N's youtube channel if she will make vlogs from Sharm El Sheikh when her gf plays there an ITF 25k this time around next year. :rofl:
I am pretty sure someone posted something critical about her vlogging and distraction. N even replied to the comment. Was that you ? lol
Hmmm nope, it wasn't me, she disgusts me but I wouldn't write nasty things on her youtube channel. I did see a few weeks ago that she argued with someone in Russian but I can't remember the details... Anyway, I'm curious what did she reply to the poster who criticised vlogging? I wish more people would criticise her leeching ass.
I don't remember what she said. I noticed that D is also filming in the vlogs. Maybe the coach is right. She needs to manage her time better. She only has like 6-7 years left to play. It's now or never if she wants to make money and have a a career.
Yes, she is 25, she isn't young in tennis terms. And with her playing style, she has only 2-3 good years left.
Doesn't N realize that if the career of D gets destroyed this will also be bad for her. I bet most WAGS don't interfere like that with the male players careers and have them change coaches. She trashed the broke director husband in interviews after she dumped him for D. To me that's weird and shady even if he was trash. I hope she doesn't do the same with D :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 03:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Doesn't N realize that if the career of D gets destroyed this will also be bad for her. I bet most WAGS don't interfere like that with the male players careers and have them change coaches. She trashed the broke director husband in interviews after she dumped him for D. To me that's weird and shady even if he was trash. I hope she doesn't do the same with D :mask:
Interesting. I didn't know she trashed her ex publicly like that after breaking up with him. Even though I dislike men, that indeed is distasteful. Says a lot about her caracter. Honestly, she doesn't look very bright to me, but it is still weird she doesn't realize vlogging is a huge distraction. Adidas dropped D I assume because of the poor results, and N continues doing the same.

Do you think D will ever wake up and realize what is the problem or her career is done?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dasha isn't a kid, she's a grown person, if the only problem is her personal life, so she have to find a balance between this and her work. You can't pass the buck to Natasha or someone else. Only Dasha can help herself. And what's with this men defending? Your attempts to drag Natasha got more ridiculous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Miami draw is out.

R2 vs Alycia Parks or Elise Mertens

Potential R3 vs Martić/B. Fruhvirtova/Wang

That's not a bad draw.

Can she finally win two matches in a row?

Fun fact: She's never in her career won more than 2 matches in Miami :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 08:20
Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 03:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Interesting. I didn't know she trashed her ex publicly like that after breaking up with him. Even though I dislike men, that indeed is distasteful. Says a lot about her caracter. Honestly, she doesn't look very bright to me, but it is still weird she doesn't realize vlogging is a huge distraction. Adidas dropped D I assume because of the poor results, and N continues doing the same.

Do you think D will ever wake up and realize what is the problem or her career is done?
She might realize it when she is ranked 87 or something in a year from now. Has only won 2 matches in a row once in the last 12 tournaments. It's a disaster.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 19:17
Miami draw is out.

That's not a bad draw.

We talked about good draws at the slams when she had Dart/Gracheva and we all saw how that went :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Y'all react overdramatically. 2019 was also awful for her, so what?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 21:52
Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 19:17
Miami draw is out.

That's not a bad draw.

We talked about good draws at the slams when she had Dart/Gracheva and we all saw how that went :nervous:
Hahaha yeah I'm not talking about making a deep run at the tournament, I'm talking about winning R2, R3 matches :rofl:

Rybakina won, so Dasha won't reach the CHR #7 tomorrow (had Aryna won, she would have) :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 22:11
Finally someone with a memory longer than a few months!
People are dragging Kasatkina thinking she should dominate the tour, but they totally forget Dasha deals terrible with the pressure of high expectations, it’s been proved many times before.
But these morons prefer to drag Dasha, her gf, her coach etc.
Get the hell out of here please!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 01:56
Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 22:11
Finally someone with a memory longer than a few months!
People are dragging Kasatkina thinking she should dominate the tour, but they totally forget Dasha deals terrible with the pressure of high expectations, it’s been proved many times before.
But these morons prefer to drag Dasha, her gf, her coach etc.
Get the hell out of here please!
I agree. The simple truth is that Dasha is not that good of a player. She had a good season last year and has returned to the top 10 just because everyone else (except for Swiatek) sucked. <_<

She is a journeywoman, not a contender for big titles unfortunately. She can vulture weaker 250s and that's it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She lost again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I would like to watch N skating rather than D playing tennis but life is so unfair. :rage: Someone has everything, and someone has nothing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Martinez was 100% right, as it seems like. That coming out interview and the attention after was probably a mistake, because Dasha isn't too strong mentally in the first place, she can only play well if she is 100% focused on tennis. The other problem was that because of the war, she lost her close contact with her family back in Russia, so now all she has is her brother and Natalia, probably this is why she couldn't listen to Martinez and focus less on the vlogs and this relationship.

And the sad part is that she is in her prime now, this is time she could do great things in her career, but no, she just keeps making vlogs and I don't see her finishing in the top30 in 2023 based on her current form. She can play doubles at every tournament, it won't help, she should focus on her form, her serve, backhand, her game, every day, like the the other players. Maybe other players can have great results all the relationship stuff, but not her, Dasha isn't that focused mentaly. I don't she she will never play great tennis again, but without Martinez, with all the vlogs, I can't see it.

Indian Wells and Miami are places where it was okay to lose for her, but now the clay season comes, that's where she collected most of her points in 2022. SF in Rome, SF at RG. When she loses those points, she'll be back to her lower rankings again.

Antivlogger
Reactions:

Post by Antivlogger »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 01:36
Martinez was 100% right, as it seems like. That coming out interview and the attention after was probably a mistake, because Dasha isn't too strong mentally in the first place, she can only play well if she is 100% focused on tennis. The other problem was that because of the war, she lost her close contact with her family back in Russia, so now all she has is her brother and Natalia, probably this is why she couldn't listen to Martinez and focus less on the vlogs and this relationship.

And the sad part is that she is in her prime now, this is time she could do great things in her career, but no, she just keeps making vlogs and I don't see her finishing in the top30 in 2023 based on her current form. She can play doubles at every tournament, it won't help, she should focus on her form, her serve, backhand, her game, every day, like the the other players. Maybe other players can have great results all the relationship stuff, but not her, Dasha isn't that focused mentaly. I don't she she will never play great tennis again, but without Martinez, with all the vlogs, I can't see it.

Indian Wells and Miami are places where it was okay to lose for her, but now the clay season comes, that's where she collected most of her points in 2022. SF in Rome, SF at RG. When she loses those points, she'll be back to her lower rankings again.
I knew her career would suffer a blow after the infamous interview. That was obvious, since Dasha has never been mentally strong. I was surprised when she won in San Jose. She can't visit her family or friends, and worst of all, she has a self-centered girlfriend who, instead of focusing on helping Dasha get out of the hole she's stuck in, has decided that in the middle of all that shit, it's a great idea to start vlogging and take up Dasha's time and attention.

If she's done this poorly without the pressure of having to defend a lot of points, just imagine how she will do WITH that pressure.

This is not like 2019. This is even WORSE.

Top 30? More like top 80.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Antivlogger wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 08:28
Guest wrote:

I knew her career would suffer a blow after the infamous interview. That was obvious, since Dasha has never been mentally strong. I was surprised when she won in San Jose. She can't visit her family or friends, and worst of all, she has a self-centered girlfriend who, instead of focusing on helping Dasha get out of the hole she's stuck in, has decided that in the middle of all that shit, it's a great idea to start vlogging and take up Dasha's time and attention.

If she's done this poorly without the pressure of having to defend a lot of points, just imagine how she will do WITH that pressure.

Bitchless anon, you're so pathetic. You need to focus on your life and touch grass every day. Seriously, you only talk about their "harmful" relationship and how N is self-centered. You jump into the most dumb conclusions about personal life of people you don't know and will never know. Pls stop with your bs, find a hobby. No one forces Dasha to do things she doesn't want. She does what she does, it her and only her decision. Probably she doesn't even want to continue playing. Did you even think about it? She could play even worse without her gf. Stop finding excuses for Dasha, you're delusional if you think that someone distracts her on purpose, she just plays bad and it's only her problem. If she really wanted to improve her skills, she would do it before. That means that she doesn't really want to do something.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Last year, at least she had some excuses:
she lost some matches right after winning tournaments, she had to play on very fast courts and she bounced back at tha WTA Finals where she played great. Even 2023 started as a good season, she reached the final of the 2nd tourment she played and the Australian Open loss with those delays was acceptable too, I mean I’ve seen other top10 players losing because of that many times.

What I don’t get is: what happened after that? Miami might be fast for her, but Indian Wells? And she is not even the best Russian player anymore, Gracheva is clearly the better player in 2023.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 10:54
she lost some matches right after winning tournaments, she had to play on very fast courts and she bounced back at tha WTA Finals where she played great. Even 2023 started as a good season, she reached the final of the 2nd tourment she played and the Australian Open loss with those delays was acceptable too, I mean I’ve seen other top10 players losing because of that many times.

What I don’t get is: what happened after that? Miami might be fast for her, but Indian Wells? And she is not even the best Russian player anymore, Gracheva is clearly the better player in 2023.
I remember that during Adelaide 1, she suffered a back injury which may still be affecting her.
However, I think her main issue is fatigue. Last year she played in many tournaments and matches, and then the added stress of trying to qualify for the Finals could have taken a toll on her both mentally and physically. She has spoken about the difficult time she went through in 2019, so it's disheartening to see her going through it again. Considering how exhausted she looks all the time, I wouldn't be surprised if she retires soon. Additionally, since clay requires more stamina than hardcourt, I have zero expectations for her in this regard.

What do you think went wrong?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 11:26
Guest wrote:

I remember that during Adelaide 1, she suffered a back injury which may still be affecting her.
However, I think her main issue is fatigue. Last year she played in many tournaments and matches, and then the added stress of trying to qualify for the Finals could have taken a toll on her both mentally and physically. She has spoken about the difficult time she went through in 2019, so it's disheartening to see her going through it again. Considering how exhausted she looks all the time, I wouldn't be surprised if she retires soon. Additionally, since clay requires more stamina than hardcourt, I have zero expectations for her in this regard.

It's hard to tell based on this Miami tournament, because it is clearly a fast court, we all have to admit, that even the best Kasatkina couldn't win here, even the in her best form, she would lose here after 2-3 matches. The clay season is the key.

We all know that Dasha is mostly a clay court player. She admired Nadal when she was young, her game perfectly suits clay, she got back to the top10 last year due to her result during the clay season. I don't agree with those who say that Dasha is not talented, that she just vultured small titles. I still honestly believe that last year, if Iga lost to Zheng, Dasha would've won Roland Garros, especially against Coco Gauff in the final, who is one of her favorite opponents. On clay, I think she could go great things with a great coach, great form and some luck. The problem is, that now, after Martinez basically left her and she is clearly angry at herself at every match, she doesn't really have the confidence to improve on clay.

It's sad because we see that she's not happy and losing her ranking with a bad clay season could effect her mental state and even her relationship with N.

What went wrong? It's hard to tell, but on one hand, yes, we shouldn't forget that back injury, I remember even Roger Federer had so many losses when he just lost and everyone assumed a bad form, but it turned out he still suffered from a back injury months prior to that match. If it can be unnoticed with him, any player could carry these injuries for weeks or months.
But on the other hand, it seems more like a mental issue. Which is sad, because she clearly trains very hard, she clearly could play for 3-4 hours if she has to, but it's her mental stability on court that just doesn't work. Most of the matches she lost this year, she clearly could've won. Lost set point, lost match points, losing from 1 set lead.
The problem is that she doesn't seem to have a plan or goal. Sometimes you need a new voice, so I think sooner or later she had to stop working with Martinez, but she should've made the change after the WTA Finals last year, not during the season.

What I still don't understand is how she could beat both Rybakina and Sabalena from 1 set down at San Jose last year. That was amazing effort.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 08:42
Antivlogger wrote:
Guest wrote:

Bitchless anon, you're so pathetic. You need to focus on your life and touch grass every day. Seriously, you only talk about their "harmful" relationship and how N is self-centered. You jump into the most dumb conclusions about personal life of people you don't know and will never know. Pls stop with your bs, find a hobby. No one forces Dasha to do things she doesn't want. She does what she does, it her and only her decision. Probably she doesn't even want to continue playing. Did you even think about it? She could play even worse without her gf. Stop finding excuses for Dasha, you're delusional if you think that someone distracts her on purpose, she just plays bad and it's only her problem. If she really wanted to improve her skills, she would do it before. That means that she doesn't really want to do something.
Not that I agree with putting all blame on N, but having theories about the cause of her current form is due to the fact that it's clearly a mental issue.
She clearly trains very hard, she's not weak physically, she even got injured due to her efforts. But she's not stable enough mentally on the court. And she's also very angry, she hurts herself during matches. She clearly wants to win so much, clearly tries very hard, but it just doesn't work and the more she loses, the less confidence she has, which causes more losses, more stress.

She played some great tennis beating Kvitova and Krejcikova this year, she played an excellent match against Gauff at the WTA Finals. The tennis is still in her, she just can't win the close matches.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anon above perfectly explains everything. I just wonder, what can get her confidence back, what she should do to be mentally strong.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 12:33
Guest wrote:
Antivlogger wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not that I agree with putting all blame on N, but having theories about the cause of her current form is due to the fact that it's clearly a mental issue.
She clearly trains very hard, she's not weak physically, she even got injured due to her efforts. But she's not stable enough mentally on the court. And she's also very angry, she hurts herself during matches. She clearly wants to win so much, clearly tries very hard, but it just doesn't work and the more she loses, the less confidence she has, which causes more losses, more stress.

She played some great tennis beating Kvitova and Krejcikova this year, she played an excellent match against Gauff at the WTA Finals. The tennis is still in her, she just can't win the close matches.
Have no idea what happened to her after San Jose, why she can't win again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Antivlogger wrote:
Guest wrote:

Following this logic: If N is so self-centered and she wants to be in the spotlight so much, the best way to do that is to support Dasha to have better results.

Remember last year, when Dasha won those 2 trophies before the US Open? N was there, covered on televion, she posed with Dasha and the trophy. Even at the WTA Finals, the reason why N was mentioned on Tennis Channel was because Dasha beat Gauff and they did the interview with the winner of the match.

If she is self-centered, don't you think it would be her best interest to have a girlfriend who is ranked No. 6 or 8 or 10 or 12 instead of No 40 or 55 or 70?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 12:38
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 12:33
Guest wrote:
Antivlogger wrote:
Guest wrote:

Have no idea what happened to her after San Jose, why she can't win again.
I don't think it's fair to say that she has been playing bad tennis ever since. Last year, she "compensated" her weaker tournaments. Lost in Toronto and Cincinnati, but won San Jose, lost at the US Open, but won a trophy in Granby, she had poor post US Open matches, but played really great at the WTA Finals. This year, it started similar, Adelaide 1 loss, Ad. 2 final, but ever since the Australian Open, she only has bad results and zero good result to balance things.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 12:14
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 11:26
Guest wrote:

It's hard to tell based on this Miami tournament, because it is clearly a fast court, we all have to admit, that even the best Kasatkina couldn't win here, even the in her best form, she would lose here after 2-3 matches. The clay season is the key.

We all know that Dasha is mostly a clay court player. She admired Nadal when she was young, her game perfectly suits clay, she got back to the top10 last year due to her result during the clay season. I don't agree with those who say that Dasha is not talented, that she just vultured small titles. I still honestly believe that last year, if Iga lost to Zheng, Dasha would've won Roland Garros, especially against Coco Gauff in the final, who is one of her favorite opponents. On clay, I think she could go great things with a great coach, great form and some luck. The problem is, that now, after Martinez basically left her and she is clearly angry at herself at every match, she doesn't really have the confidence to improve on clay.

It's sad because we see that she's not happy and losing her ranking with a bad clay season could effect her mental state and even her relationship with N.

What went wrong? It's hard to tell, but on one hand, yes, we shouldn't forget that back injury, I remember even Roger Federer had so many losses when he just lost and everyone assumed a bad form, but it turned out he still suffered from a back injury months prior to that match. If it can be unnoticed with him, any player could carry these injuries for weeks or months.
But on the other hand, it seems more like a mental issue. Which is sad, because she clearly trains very hard, she clearly could play for 3-4 hours if she has to, but it's her mental stability on court that just doesn't work. Most of the matches she lost this year, she clearly could've won. Lost set point, lost match points, losing from 1 set lead.
The problem is that she doesn't seem to have a plan or goal. Sometimes you need a new voice, so I think sooner or later she had to stop working with Martinez, but she should've made the change after the WTA Finals last year, not during the season.

What I still don't understand is how she could beat both Rybakina and Sabalena from 1 set down at San Jose last year. That was amazing effort.
Yes, clay is her favorite surface, but people forget that she has only won one title on clay. I agree that she would have won RG had Zheng beaten Swiatek. I'm not sure she will ever be able to repeat it. She played QF in 2018 and needed 4 years to repeat that success.

I agree that at some point her collaboration with Martinez had to come to an end, but I think Cipolla doesn't have enough experience at that level to help her. I think she is wasting time with him. She should hire Kerber's ex-coach, Wim Fissette.

And yes, I agree that the relationship with N may not last if things continue this way. C. Garcia's physio (who was allegedly her girlfriend) left her a few days ago after a series of bad results. She couldn't handle it anymore. Maybe N gets sick and tired of it all and dumps D like she dumped her ex-hubby. She obviously doesn't like partners who aren't doing well in their careers.

I agree that her mental state is probably the cause of it all. Set points wasted vs Haddad Maia, four match points vs Krejcikova, set up vs Mertens who has had a terrible year too and whom she beat even when she was at her lowest in 2019.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 12:46
Antivlogger wrote:
Guest wrote:

Following this logic: If N is so self-centered and she wants to be in the spotlight so much, the best way to do that is to support Dasha to have better results.

Remember last year, when Dasha won those 2 trophies before the US Open? N was there, covered on televion, she posed with Dasha and the trophy. Even at the WTA Finals, the reason why N was mentioned on Tennis Channel was because Dasha beat Gauff and they did the interview with the winner of the match.

If she is self-centered, don't you think it would be her best interest to have a girlfriend who is ranked No. 6 or 8 or 10 or 12 instead of No 40 or 55 or 70?
Maybe if N focused on cooking fresh meals for D every day instead of filming and editing and transcribing, D would do better and wouldn't have puked before the match against Elise. She should cook every day so D doesn't have to eat that garbage food at tournaments. Isn't that something a caring and jobless partner would do? Food is as important as mental stability in my opinion.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Apparently, Dasha had some sort of illness this week and she vomited before, during and after the match several times. I really hope it's nothing serious.

That being said, she has to fing to be mentally more stable during the clay season, because all her big point are there from 2022.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just watched a replay of her match. When I saw the score, I thought "OK, just the usual this year", but no, she was really sick this time, she walked off the court looking like a zombie...

Poor Dasha.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 16:16
Just watched a replay of her match. When I saw the score, I thought "OK, just the usual this year", but no, she was really sick this time, she walked off the court looking like a zombie...

Poor Dasha.

Kudermetova had stomach problems too. It's a stomach bug or food poisoning. The food they eat at these tournaments looks like crap.

She shouldn't have played after puking. She could've passed out on the court. It's not like she will starve if she skips one tournament. =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 16:27
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 16:16

Poor Dasha.

Kudermetova had stomach problems too. It's a stomach bug or food poisoning. The food they eat at these tournaments looks like crap.

She shouldn't have played after puking. She could've passed out on the court. It's not like she will starve if she skips one tournament. =_=
In Indian Wells, I think she said that she wants to play more matches, that's also why she started to play doubles now, but maybe she should've realise that playing while suffering like that is actually worse than not playing at all. I agree, she should've withdraw from this tournament, she could've recovered easier and quicker.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dasha was interviewed on the Rennae Stubbs Podcast a few weeks ago by Caitlin Thompson. It haven't been released yet, but I'll link it when it's out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 21:30
Dasha was interviewed on the Rennae Stubbs Podcast a few weeks ago by Caitlin Thompson. It haven't been released yet, but I'll link it when it's out.
Cool. Hope we'll get to know how she's feeling.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 14:55
Is the podcast out? It was filmed March 11 and isn't out yet?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 15:31
Guest wrote:
Yes, it's interesting, they also interviewed Tommy Haas on March 12 and that was actually released 5 years ago, March 22. Maybe they upload one interview per week, so Dasha will be next. Maybe the Haas interview was released sooner because it was done by Rennae herself, while Dasha was interviewed by Thompson.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 15:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes, it's interesting, they also interviewed Tommy Haas on March 12 and that was actually released 5 years ago, March 22. Maybe they upload one interview per week, so Dasha will be next. Maybe the Haas interview was released sooner because it was done by Rennae herself, while Dasha was interviewed by Thompson.
LOL I meant 5 DAYS, obviously.

March 22.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 15:46
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 15:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
LOL I meant 5 DAYS, obviously.

March 22.
Thanks, please remember to post it here when it is out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Finally, it's here!

The podcast with Dasha: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/d ... 0606378233

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2023, 14:34
Finally, it's here!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2023, 15:24
Guest wrote:
Finally, it's here!

Thanks!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Finally, it's here!

This was a great listen, thanks.

This is the first time I've heard Dasha speaking about coming out and Natalia in English. I know she has given 2 or 3 interviews to different sites in English, but this is the first time I've heard her talking about this not in Russian. And it shows a bit, she's sometimes searching for words. But she is really cute when she says Natalia is a better athlete than her. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Finally, it's here!

:lol: :lol: :lol: She says N is a better athlete, she was "one of the most disciplined athletes ever" and she is also the one who tells her to have her vitamins. That was cute indeed.

Also: She confirm what we already suspected: she fears to return to Russia, she can't meet her family members and that's why she is even closer to N now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2023, 00:56
Guest wrote:
Finally, it's here!

:lol: :lol: :lol: She says N is a better athlete, she was "one of the most disciplined athletes ever" and she is also the one who tells her to have her vitamins. That was cute indeed.

Also: She confirm what we already suspected: she fears to return to Russia, she can't meet her family members and that's why she is even closer to N now.
There is a reason why she fears to go back to Russia. According to new Russian laws, she might face a prison sentence for condemning the war. There already have been a few cases of people who were put into prison for saying they are against the war, protesting, etc.
So it’s a wise decision not to return there at least until the war is over.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2023, 22:52
I like her humor

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Finally, it's here!

Natalia-haters should listen to this, Dasha says that she's helping her to be physically ready for the matches, telling her to take the vitamins and she says that she's very lucky to have her.

BTW, I don't really understand the people who hate Natalla because they think Dasha left L because of her... So the fact that with L, she could never be open doesn't even matter? If you say she should've stayed with L, what you are also saying is that she should've stay closeted. Which is a weird think to say on an "L chat"...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Charleston Draw:

2R: Kanepi/Brengle
3R: Bouzkova
QF: Magda Linette
SF: Jabeur/Azarenka

I hope Dasha recovered from the health problems she had in Miami. This is the clay season now, this is her surface. This is a draw that has no big hitters or dangers like former great players, I hope she can reach a SF at least. She will definitely need points from now on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Apr 2023, 22:40
I like how Natalia knows that Ostapenko's real name is Alona and not Jelena.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2023, 01:17
Guest wrote:
01 Apr 2023, 22:40
I like how Natalia knows that Ostapenko's real name is Alona and not Jelena.
Yes, she wrote Jelena in the subtitles, but she says Alona.