US Women's Soccer - Part XVIII: USWNT, NWSL, NCAA

Reactions:

Re: US Women's Soccer - Part XVIII: USWNT, NWSL, NCAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 11:59
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 11:25
:lol: side note CP and Alex pretty much look like their human counterparts but it’s true I would never have recognized Syd.
Syd has been in fifa before and actually looked like herself

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 12:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
:lol: side note CP and Alex pretty much look like their human counterparts but it’s true I would never have recognized Syd.
Da
I just don’t get how they scanned everyone and got some people so wrong. There must be a more manual component to the good matches than I realized.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She lost that USWNT privilege. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think they just did those scans for show or something but didn’t bother with more time consuming detail work for non internationals. So many of the players just look vaguely like carli.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Regarding the video game: this has always been an issue with FIFA, they get players wrong even on the men’s side all the time, and even on the big teams. Also, there were issues with the launch last week and part of that could be a bug affecting player appearances.
The cries for ‘I don’t look like myself!’ Make no sense when there so many other players in other leagues and the strong side of sales which is the men’s game, that don’t look like themselves either.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gonna miss Kriegy. What a legend. Crazy to think how long she's been playing and how a lot of us watched her career/life unfold.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 12:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da
I just don’t get how they scanned everyone and got some people so wrong. There must be a more manual component to the good matches than I realized.
Because you have never played fifa so you won't get it. Also I can bet you are not going to buy it but you are here complaining :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 14:43
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 12:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da
Because you have never played fifa so you won't get it. Also I can bet you are not going to buy it but you are here complaining :nails:
I have never and will never play. But I don’t think my (only) comment on the matter was out of line.
🤷‍♀️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 14:15
https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/n ... -hardware/

:rofl: Mudge for MVP
It’s only because she’s done work for CBS Sports.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Damn it hurts every time a member of 2011 USWNT WWC team retires. Sounds she wants to say in the game though. Think she'd make a good GM or coach.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Sandra is a stan who knows nothing substantial about the game.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 14:26
Gonna miss Kriegy. What a legend. Crazy to think how long she's been playing and how a lot of us watched her career/life unfold.
I'm feeling so old! Feels like yesterday she was in Germany playing and we were all here speculating on her and Ash :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 15:44
Guest wrote:

Sandra is a stan who knows nothing substantial about the game.
Da It is funny because she has Lynn in the golden boot race and not Midge. If her teammate scores more goals, Midge isn’t even going to be in discussion for her team mvp.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

These hobby “journalists” and their victim complex’s :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 15:44
Damn it hurts every time a member of 2011 USWNT WWC team retires. Sounds she wants to say in the game though. Think she'd make a good GM or coach.
Same. Truly end of an era. :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why are these Morgan stans still so mad LA didn’t want her and she won’t be getting attention from this documentary that they make stuff up

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 16:35

Why are these Morgan stans still so mad LA didn’t want her and she won’t be getting attention from this documentary that they make stuff up
Don’t give them attention, those 5 or so weirdos who are always still so pressed for no reason have mental issues clearly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lame

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 16:57

Lame
That wave stan account is so obsessed with ACFC it’s weird :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 16:42
Guest wrote:

Don’t give them attention, those 5 or so weirdos who are always still so pressed for no reason have mental issues clearly.
X2 and clearly Alex doesn’t give a f****

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 17:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not sure I’d go that far. I’m sure she wishes she had the level of publicity she’d get in la. But San Diego is a way better fit culturally for her, I don’t think the fans would put up with her bullshit in La

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 17:02
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 17:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not sure I’d go that far. I’m sure she wishes she had the level of publicity she’d get in la. But San Diego is a way better fit culturally for her, I don’t think the fans would put up with her bullshit in La
Lol you know Alex doesn’t need to be in LA to get publicity though? Biggest name in woso gets article written about her and attention without doing anything lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Lame
PSG are an incompetent mess lmfao how do they let this happen to two players 🤦‍♀️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Alex also ended up with a coach whose system fits her perfectly. The Wave was the perfect soccer fit for her and it seems to work for her family life too. So people should get over it. I am sure she has.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 17:39
Guest wrote:

Lame
PSG are an incompetent mess lmfao how do they let this happen to two players 🤦‍♀️
How is it their fault acfc didn’t meet the deadline? LAFC did the same thing to one of their players who was supposed to go to Barcelona

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 18:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lame
How is it their fault acfc didn’t meet the deadline? LAFC did the same thing to one of their players who was supposed to go to Barcelona
ACFC fans always blaming anyone but their team :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lame
Who said ACFC weren’t at fault? Learn to read you weirdo. All I was saying was psg are incompetent for letting this happen to not one but two players. It takes two to tango.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 18:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lame
Who said ACFC weren’t at fault? Learn to read you weirdo. All I was saying was psg are incompetent for letting this happen to not one but two players. It takes two to tango.
You’re definitely that weird and aggressive acfc stan “various hand” from Reddit, you said the same thing on there. Usually when a deadline isn’t met it isn’t the fault of both parties

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 18:15
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 18:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lame
You’re definitely that weird and aggressive acfc stan “various hand” from Reddit, you said the same thing on there. Usually when a deadline isn’t met it isn’t the fault of both parties
I’ve never been on reddit you weirdo. If you have a problem with them go tell them. you trolls are so obsessed with reddit twitter discord and ig users and need to get help. we don’t give a fuck about your beef with them on here. FYI I found out on twitter

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Various hand is spencer8j and haalandspice on twitter 😂 the dumb bitch doesn’t even switch up the things she says. She’s like an insane troll/press stan on twitter and pretends to be slightly less of a troll on Reddit but it’s obviously her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

can we auto ban anyone who brings up accounts from other platforms? these losers do it every day it’s exhausting and cowardly because they only complain here where no one can see it rather than the platform itself :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did Zamboni get demoted? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s giving retirement vibes 😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 18:22
can we auto ban anyone who brings up accounts from other platforms? these losers do it every day it’s exhausting and cowardly because they only complain here where no one can see it rather than the platform itself :mask:
X2 trolls are the reason no one comes here anymore

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 18:27
Is Zerboni still on their team?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 18:25
It'd honestly would be a slap in the face to other vets on that team(not just AK) if she were to be cap/so called leader still.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Thats my captain. :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 18:30
Guest wrote:
It'd honestly would be a slap in the face to other vets on that team(not just AK) if she were to be cap/so called leader still.
I don’t get what changed. Ali was on the team last season and Zamboni was still their captain despite everyone with eyes knowing she was a bad choice. Is it because Ali’s retiring?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So team captains are.

ACFC: Riley
SD: Dahlkemper
Portland: Sinclair
Gotham: Krieger
Chicago: Naeher
Orlando: Marta
Reign: Barnes
Washington: Sullivan
NCC: O’Sullivan
LV: Jmac? Nadim?
Houston: Campbell
KC: Scott

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

It’s giving retirement vibes 😭
She might be just taking a little break and healing. For the prolongment of her career not rushing is the best option. ACFC would take her regardless of when considering their abysmal options with their injuries.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 18:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I don’t get what changed. Ali was on the team last season and Zamboni was still their captain despite everyone with eyes knowing she was a bad choice. Is it because Ali’s retiring?
Da A new coach frequently picks their own captain. I also think there is a chance that Zerboni is not a starter. So makes sense to pick a captain that you think will be playing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 18:40
So team captains are.

ACFC: Riley
SD: Dahlkemper
Portland: Sinclair
Gotham: Krieger
Chicago: Naeher
Orlando: Marta
Reign: Barnes
Washington: Sullivan
NCC: O’Sullivan
LV: Jmac? Nadim?
Houston: Campbell
KC: Scott
Apparently Howell wore the Racing arm band in the Portland tournament when she was playing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 18:45
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 18:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da A new coach frequently picks their own captain. I also think there is a chance that Zerboni is not a starter. So makes sense to pick a captain that you think will be playing.
It was the players who voted her cap not the coach. AK been cap and co-cap on other teams so its not shocking she was picked.