English Football Ladies

Reactions:

Re: English Football Ladies

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 21:46
Quiet again today. Keira we expect but no Lucy or Narla posts? Boo
X2. No post game content has come through either. Have seen a clip on the barcafeminitos twitter guy of mapi looking like she’s having a go at lucy tho. Wonder if there was something to the whole unfollow thing, or it might just have been normal in game banter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 22:51
Guest wrote:
X2. No post game content has come through either. Have seen a clip on the barcafeminitos twitter guy of mapi looking like she’s having a go at lucy tho. Wonder if there was something to the whole unfollow thing, or it might just have been normal in game banter.
Lol I saw that too in my search but thought it might not be anything. Especially as Lucy was smiling. Was she demonstrating something? Patri helped her up and she seemed fine.
I did wonder though as Mapi did look cross but I could tell when it was from in the match, I thought maybe after Lucy had her collision.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 05:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lol I saw that too in my search but thought it might not be anything. Especially as Lucy was smiling. Was she demonstrating something? Patri helped her up and she seemed fine.
I did wonder though as Mapi did look cross but I could tell when it was from in the match, I thought maybe after Lucy had her collision.
This is the video. What do others think? Mapi looks angry but the others don’t so really hard to tell what’s going on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 05:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This is the video. What do others think? Mapi looks angry but the others don’t so really hard to tell what’s going on.
Oh that’s an interesting one. I do agree it could be taken after Lucy got hit as the game has obviously come to a halt and at one point you can hear the crowd cheer in the background (almost like the goalkeeper may have gotten up?) I’m not sure - can anybody can remember Aitana running off the pitch on speaking to Jona, that might be able to tell us when it was
I agree, Mapi definitely looks like she’s having a go at Lucy. However, the fact that nobody else is , and the fact Lucy has a big grin on her face makes me think maybe she’s demonstrating what the goalkeeper is doing on the floor or something? And Napi is just frustrated? Nobody else looks cross-Irene looks a bit stern but what’s new. patri clapping at the end makes me think it could def be to do with that. Interesting though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Eeew there’s just something so manly about AMC. The way she taps patris arse. Wouldn’t offend me normally. It’s just her!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 06:08
Eeew there’s just something so manly about AMC. The way she taps patris arse. Wouldn’t offend me normally. It’s just her!

Yes, I'm equally turned off. It's not the manliness. A girl can be butch if she wants. It's the affect, or rather false affect, I mean in the scientific way. Her affect is off and demonstrative. She's not really confident, she affecting confidence. She's not really excited, she's affecting excitement, or not really happy or friendly but affecting those emotions. That's what upsets me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Has anybody talked about this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 07:42
No because it’s nothing. Is that not what all the players do to each other when they leave the pitch?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 07:59
Guest wrote:
No because it’s nothing. Is that not what all the players do to each other when they leave the pitch?
Da I actually don’t think it’s nothing. But again context would be helpful. Did Keira just happen to be directly in Lucy’s path or did she kind of veer towards her?

It’s not much contact but it does feel a little intimate and reminded me of the kind of contact they used to have at Man City. I think if it were any other pair they would have just done a normal high five.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 08:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da I actually don’t think it’s nothing. But again context would be helpful. Did Keira just happen to be directly in Lucy’s path or did she kind of veer towards her?

It’s not much contact but it does feel a little intimate and reminded me of the kind of contact they used to have at Man City. I think if it were any other pair they would have just done a normal high five.
It's not nothing. It is quite something. Only someone dead inside would think it's nothing. Whether or not she was in Lucy's path. Exes don't do this do they? Do Mapi and AMC do this? Do other exes do this? Did Alexia and Jenni do this after they broke up? It wasn't even a high five, it felt...I don't know, more intimate (I'm on the side of break up by the way...I think they've split). But this was intimate and not ex-y. Lucy even lifted her fist so Keira could touch it. Odd upon odd upon odd. My guess, they've split but still f**king...god knows why...it must be really good is anyone's guess.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 08:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's not nothing. It is quite something. Only someone dead inside would think it's nothing. Whether or not she was in Lucy's path. Exes don't do this do they? Do Mapi and AMC do this? Do other exes do this? Did Alexia and Jenni do this after they broke up? It wasn't even a high five, it felt...I don't know, more intimate (I'm on the side of break up by the way...I think they've split). But this was intimate and not ex-y. Lucy even lifted her fist so Keira could touch it. Odd upon odd upon odd. My guess, they've split but still f**king...god knows why...it must be really good is anyone's guess.
Just to add, what's amazing about this, and why it is so intimate is because Lucy doesn't even look at Keira or even take a beat to realise Keira is trying to touch her hand. It's like she naturally just gravitates toward her and knows her movements, if that makes sense. She senses Keira as she moves past her, and she moves so close to her. She could have run with more space between them, but doesn't. Extremely intimate, even though it may not appear that way initially. They're such an enigma, this pair.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Hmm I think it’s probably just habit.
Def not back together vibe and I’d be surprised if still f’ing. No sexual vibes at all from them- nothing ( not that there ever were I guess!!)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I am with you, thinking the same...a thing between ex'es and not ex'es at the moment :P

And i think the little clap at Lucys sub was cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 08:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Def not back together vibe and I’d be surprised if still f’ing. No sexual vibes at all from them- nothing ( not that there ever were I guess!!)
Wow, you and I see things so differently. All I ever saw from this couple was sexual vibes, and nothing else. I think that's what's kept them together (and broken them up maybe more than once) all these years, and why they don't show affection in public.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 08:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I am with you, thinking the same...a thing between ex'es and not ex'es at the moment :P

And i think the little clap at Lucys sub was cute
What little clap at Lucy's sub? Care to explain?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 08:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Wow, you and I see things so differently. All I ever saw from this couple was sexual vibes, and nothing else. I think that's what's kept them together (and broken them up maybe more than once) all these years, and why they don't show affection in public.
Really? I know they were always reserved so I do give them more leeway generally but I literally can’t recall ever thinking they had sexual chemistry, even back in the day ( that pool kiss video aside). I always found them cute, with their little fist bumps and stuff but that’s it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lucy didn't lift her hand she lowered her hand to meet Keira's hand. I agree, for supposed exes, quite intimate. :whistle:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 08:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Really? I know they were always reserved so I do give them more leeway generally but I literally can’t recall ever thinking they had sexual chemistry, even back in the day ( that pool kiss video aside). I always found them cute, with their little fist bumps and stuff but that’s it.
Hmmm, I think their very determination to not show PDA and not hug each other like normal people, when we know they can and do very fully hug their teammates and friends, but instead greet or congratulate each other with their little quick taps on the back and lack of eye contact, is actually a sign that the sexuality is pretty intense between them. I've discussed it with a few others and they agree. It's like they always went out of their way to not touch each other. To me that's a sign of purposeful restraint because the sexuality was actually quite elevated. But that's just my opinion. You hide what you don't want people to see.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 06:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Oh that’s an interesting one. I do agree it could be taken after Lucy got hit as the game has obviously come to a halt and at one point you can hear the crowd cheer in the background (almost like the goalkeeper may have gotten up?) I’m not sure - can anybody can remember Aitana running off the pitch on speaking to Jona, that might be able to tell us when it was
I agree, Mapi definitely looks like she’s having a go at Lucy. However, the fact that nobody else is , and the fact Lucy has a big grin on her face makes me think maybe she’s demonstrating what the goalkeeper is doing on the floor or something? And Napi is just frustrated? Nobody else looks cross-Irene looks a bit stern but what’s new. patri clapping at the end makes me think it could def be to do with that. Interesting though.
No thoughts other thoughts on this one yet?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 08:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Hmmm, I think their very determination to not show PDA and not hug each other like normal people, when we know they can and do very fully hug their teammates and friends, but instead greet or congratulate each other with their little quick taps on the back and lack of eye contact, is actually a sign that the sexuality is pretty intense between them. I've discussed it with a few others and they agree. It's like they always went out of their way to not touch each other. To me that's a sign of purposeful restraint because the sexuality was actually quite elevated. But that's just my opinion. You hide what you don't want people to see.
I actually agree on this one. And we know these two like to hide. This feels very intimate to me, and I am doubting they are done.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 09:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think Mapi is expressing anger at the Roma Goalie, not Lucy. And Lucy is just laughing about the whole thing like the 5 year old that she is, despite possibly having just dislodged her skull.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 10:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think Mapi is expressing anger at the Roma Goalie, not Lucy. And Lucy is just laughing about the whole thing like the 5 year old that she is, despite possibly having just dislodged her skull.
Yeah I think it probably is that too and Lucy is doing some kind of demo. I know she tends to smile when she uncomfortable too but I think that smiles too real for Mapi to be actually shouting at her. Plus, no one else seems bothered by it. I think its just the situation

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 10:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah I think it probably is that too and Lucy is doing some kind of demo. I know she tends to smile when she uncomfortable too but I think that smiles too real for Mapi to be actually shouting at her. Plus, no one else seems bothered by it. I think its just the situation
I think it depends when it is in the game. If it’s just after the punch/collision then yes that makes sense but to me it does seem like mapi is having a go and maybe Lucy is trying to make light of it. That would make more sense if it was later on as they were under the cosh a bit towards the end, Lucy wasn’t great and mapi was the one saving Barca. With panos.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 09:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I actually agree on this one. And we know these two like to hide. This feels very intimate to me, and I am doubting they are done.
X2. I agree too. Tho it’s hard not to over interpret contact especially when you slow things down. It might just have been Keira showing support as Lucy had a rough second half. In the way we’re assuming Lucy has been showing her support since her grandad died.

This did give me the same vibes as that high five when Lucy scored in the Manchester derby tho. When Lucy made eye contact with everyone else and then high fived Keira and looked away when they touched. I can’t link the clip I don’t know if anyone else can or knows what I mean?!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 10:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think it depends when it is in the game. If it’s just after the punch/collision then yes that makes sense but to me it does seem like mapi is having a go and maybe Lucy is trying to make light of it. That would make more sense if it was later on as they were under the cosh a bit towards the end, Lucy wasn’t great and mapi was the one saving Barca. With panos.
I definitely think its after the collision - you can hear the cheers in the backgrounds when the goalie gets up (I think). I also think I remember Aitana going of the pitch briefly .

I think if Mapi was actually having a go, there would be more reaction from everyone else. Patri helping Lucy up makes me think it was after the collision too ? If you watch the direction they're walking back to position, suggests first half.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 10:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X2. I agree too. Tho it’s hard not to over interpret contact especially when you slow things down. It might just have been Keira showing support as Lucy had a rough second half. In the way we’re assuming Lucy has been showing her support since her grandad died.

This did give me the same vibes as that high five when Lucy scored in the Manchester derby tho. When Lucy made eye contact with everyone else and then high fived Keira and looked away when they touched. I can’t link the clip I don’t know if anyone else can or knows what I mean?!
If you tell me where to find it I can link it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 10:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don't think she's having a go at her, it wasn't Lucys best half but no one was playing great a that pint and I'm not sure she'd single her out when they were all being shit. Lucy wasn't even on the pitch when the last defensive disaster happened (when Panos lost her shit). But I agree, the direction they're going suggests first half at least

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No drinks break moment today…..just mapi and engen ha ha. In fact I can’t even see Lucy in training.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 13:47
No drinks break moment today…..just mapi and engen ha ha. In fact I can’t even see Lucy in training.
You can see Lucy in the clip where Keira nutmegs oshoala. Whatever is going on with them keira certainly seems to be happy in Barcelona. More happy than she seemed at city, though I guess we never really saw clips of their training. She was certainly hardly ever smiling in any photos though, unless I’m remembering wrong.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 13:55
Guest wrote:
You can see Lucy in the clip where Keira nutmegs oshoala. Whatever is going on with them keira certainly seems to be happy in Barcelona. More happy than she seemed at city, though I guess we never really saw clips of their training. She was certainly hardly ever smiling in any photos though, unless I’m remembering wrong.
I think she'll be happier professionally for sure. but surely not personally. Not just due to Lucy but when she was at city she was with Lucy, Georgia, Caroline, Jill etc.. Obviously that isn't the situation at city anymore so it doesn't matter anyway but I'd think she was happier there (on a personal level most people are happier nearer home). Its all different now though anyway. She seems happy enough, that's the main thing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I can't see Lucy in that clip, I see Marta but no Lucy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She certainly seems well liked, a couple of them have put her story on their banner. I’m glad for her. She appears to be one of those people who makes others laugh/smile.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 14:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Maybe not in training after the head collision? I doubt she'll be playing Saturday anyway (is it not Martas turn anyway to start)
Man City never showed huge amounts of training. I do sometimes think the laughing and joking is put on a but at Barca for the cameras (I don't just mean by Keira, I mean by all of them)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da she’s right at the end if you slow it down you’ll see her love amc, patri and Caro’s reactions :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lucy definitely isn't in any of the clips- not saying she isn't there but shes not in any clips

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 14:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lucy definitely isn't in any of the clips- not saying she isn't there but shes not in any clips
Hang on I think I can see her in the twitter version better - is that her bent over laughing?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 14:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Hang on I think I can see her in the twitter version better - is that her bent over laughing?
Yes that’s Lucy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh I want to see this. Can you say where you found it at least so we can look for it? If it’s YouTube you can just copy/paste the clip and it’ll link us to it. Same it it’s TikTok.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 16:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes that’s Lucy.
Yes that’s her. I had to slow it down to see her tbf. Also I notice (and maybe only noticed because I was watching in slow-mo) but she is the only one who doesn’t turn to look at Keira unless she is about to turn when the camera cuts. Either not bothered or pretending not to be. Although she is smiling.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 16:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh I want to see this. Can you say where you found it at least so we can look for it? If it’s YouTube you can just copy/paste the clip and it’ll link us to it. Same it it’s TikTok.
I am not the above poster but I think they mean the game against utd in feb 2021. I can’t remember another derby Lucy scored in. It’s on YouTube around minute 22. I wouldn’t get too excited tho. I don’t think Lucy makes eye contact with anyone particularly. I kinda see what they mean in that you would never know they were together bbut again you have to slow it down and I think anything slowed down looks slightly more dramatic. Tbh I think the hand touch after the recent match was more intimate.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Where’s Narla? No posts or stories for a week lol starting to get worried lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 18:45
Where’s Narla? No posts or stories for a week lol starting to get worried lol
x2

Maybe on vacation on her own, after all this drama at home...being a divorce child can be stressful :lol: :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 17:46
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 16:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes that’s Lucy.
Yes that’s her. I had to slow it down to see her tbf. Also I notice (and maybe only noticed because I was watching in slow-mo) but she is the only one who doesn’t turn to look at Keira unless she is about to turn when the camera cuts. Either not bothered or pretending not to be. Although she is smiling.
LOL she's not turning to look at her Keira because she's bent over laughing at everyone else's reaction to Keira. She likes how they're all amused by her. She's obviously used to the cuteness. It's actually more meaningful than laughing at her or looking at her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 18:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I am not the above poster but I think they mean the game against utd in feb 2021. I can’t remember another derby Lucy scored in. It’s on YouTube around minute 22. I wouldn’t get too excited tho. I don’t think Lucy makes eye contact with anyone particularly. I kinda see what they mean in that you would never know they were together bbut again you have to slow it down and I think anything slowed down looks slightly more dramatic. Tbh I think the hand touch after the recent match was more intimate.
Just saw it. Not necessarily eye contact with others, but certainly close and smily with most, then Keira comes along and is like a mosquito that landed on Lucy's face which she tries to whack away, yet because of the very gesture it comes across as suspect and intimate. It's the absence that creates the intimate dynamic. Like what are you two hiding? My gut is telling me that regardless of living situation and other things, they're not exactly broken up. Maybe just a shift in intensity.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 20:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Just saw it. Not necessarily eye contact with others, but certainly close and smily with most, then Keira comes along and is like a mosquito that landed on Lucy's face which she tries to whack away, yet because of the very gesture it comes across as suspect and intimate. It's the absence that creates the intimate dynamic. Like what are you two hiding? My gut is telling me that regardless of living situation and other things, they're not exactly broken up. Maybe just a shift in intensity.
Ye there is a similar one after the the FA cup win in 2020 they are around each but don’t really touch until a shot of them at the back away from everyone and there is that strange looking hug, it’s like if I hold you probably it will lead to more, it’s like the Barcelona cup hug. It’s to odd not be intimate. They only time you see them drop it on pitch is 2019 semi, and quarter final and the Sweden semi where afterwards they just could not leave each other alone. It’s taken them a while for that to settle at Barca and do think there have been ups and downs with them but it’s starting to get back to same as before. Will be interesting to see Wembley but half expect a bit of ACC again and some of that is Stanway split and support.Also new squad people and growing that trust part. Jill has always been there to support them all and take pressure away.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 01:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Ye there is a similar one after the the FA cup win in 2020 they are around each but don’t really touch until a shot of them at the back away from everyone and there is that strange looking hug, it’s like if I hold you probably it will lead to more, it’s like the Barcelona cup hug. It’s to odd not be intimate. They only time you see them drop it on pitch is 2019 semi, and quarter final and the Sweden semi where afterwards they just could not leave each other alone. It’s taken them a while for that to settle at Barca and do think there have been ups and downs with them but it’s starting to get back to same as before. Will be interesting to see Wembley but half expect a bit of ACC again and some of that is Stanway split and support.Also new squad people and growing that trust part. Jill has always been there to support them all and take pressure away.
X2 couldn’t have said it better really.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Speaking of Jill, for the 6 month anniversary of Euro win Jill posted a pic of her and Lucy and Keira and tagged them both. She talks to both all the time and likely knew what was going on/possible split. It could have been a gesture from her banging their heads together to stop being dumb and get back together. Something like that… May have worked.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 03:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Speaking of Jill, for the 6 month anniversary of Euro win Jill posted a pic of her and Lucy and Keira and tagged them both. She talks to both all the time and likely knew what was going on/possible split. It could have been a gesture from her banging their heads together to stop being dumb and get back together. Something like that… May have worked.
I've been thinking about that too. And they met during Keira's recent UK visit (funeral). A fan tweeted that he saw them together in a restaurant.
Since then, the mood has been better. I'm not saying that Jill has brought them 100% back together, but maybe it has calmed the waters a bit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 06:15
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 03:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I've been thinking about that too. And they met during Keira's recent UK visit (funeral). A fan tweeted that he saw them together in a restaurant.
Since then, the mood has been better. I'm not saying that Jill has brought them 100% back together, but maybe it has calmed the waters a bit.
Do think Barcelona move for Keira brought pressure neither fully expected. The Stanway split referred to is her from her boyfriend and she has been able to hid to a large extent. Do think at ACC Lucy took a step away from the three as Keira was very emotional due to her grandad and Lucy in Public could have broke her. With Georgia/Leah and Katie it was a different emotion and hid what was going on. You do see after the final match a few times Lucy not being to far away from her and just watching over her, with sadness and everyone thinking it split related and now seems more likely family related.